The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Kin Chronicles Realm: Betrayal of the Guardians  (Read 128799 times)

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
Re: Kin Chronicles Realm: Betrayal of the Guardians
« Reply #1710 on: April 26, 2011, 12:56:42 AM »
He nodded at Kitt, then yawned as the waitress came back. It was either his passive paranoia, or his somewhat trained ability of reading someone's intent, but he was sure that the waitress wanted to spend the night with him for reasons beyond his current understanding. "Sorry, I'm already taken, and she won't let me live when she gets wind of it." The waitress wanted to make it more of an 'if', then Talin got up out of his seat and was going to slap her. He stopped the moment she cringed, and let down his hand with a growl. "I'll be going to my room now..."
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Healed up
« Reply #1711 on: April 26, 2011, 05:00:44 AM »
"Drevo even if I did accept that offer, I couldn't possibly ignore an injured teammate. Since letting you die would also lead to my death as well, I need someone else to take arrows through the chest so I can keep living." *He grinned and took the drink* "Just kidding, but if I drink this, you have to promise not to hurt me for trying to steal your drink." *He sipped it and put the whole concoction in his mouth, not swallowing* "Hopefully he's too drunk to see me hiding most of it without finishing it... but hopefully I get an opportunity to get rid of it before having to ingest it... otherwise I won't remember if I did or not soon. And then I'm going to have to piece together what happened again.. oh I don't want to think about that." *The wolf gestured to his empty glass and gave a thumbs up in silence*
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #1712 on: April 26, 2011, 04:30:34 PM »
Drevo chuckled at White's comment. "That's sweet, White. I didn't know you cared." he said looking off. When White took the glass he looked back to see him drink it. "Woo! Go White! Finally. I thought I might have had to trip you and force it down your throat! Ahahaha! I'm glad that wasn't the case." he said merrily. "Here, have another! You looked like you enjoyed it..." he said pouring some more into his glass. Drevo was getting to the point of falling over at this point, putting more of his weight on White. He fell completely limp for a moment but caught himself almost instantly. He probably wouldn't notice at this point if he would spit out his drink, though he knew he didn't drink his first one.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #1713 on: April 26, 2011, 07:58:20 PM »
Kitt grinned slyly and leaned with one hand on the table, the other resting on the hilt of his sword "Hey girl, I'm not taken... Whadya say?" The waitress frowned at him and walked away with a huff and a thoroughly peeved flick of the tail. Kitt merely winked at Talin "I'm going to bed too. If that foxy waitress comes by, tell her to stop at my room..." He grinned childishly and walked off towards the stairs of the Inn, snorting with laughter as the waitress walked past him with a seething scowl...

• Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
« Reply #1714 on: April 26, 2011, 09:27:20 PM »
The flashes of light lit portions of the thick forested area as Korius fought with Soria. "Come on, you pathetic excuse for a man! You always talk big, about how much better you are against women! Look at you now! I'm a woman, and I'm wiping the forest with your sorry ass! Come at me with everything! Valius definitely wasted his time on you. He died in vain on every prospect of the word!" Korius' anger fumed as his eyes glowed again, but he was stopped again as the scriptures constraining him tightened once again, cracking two of his ribs. He roared as he hit the ground.

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #1715 on: April 27, 2011, 03:52:38 PM »
After about half an hour of sleep, Kiana quickly awoke as if someone had shaken her or a loud sound had gone off right next to her. She looked around her as she sat against the wall of the building and thought she saw a flash of light in the distance. Somehow she got the feeling that that was Korius doing whatever it was that he was doing. Part of her wanted to run to that spot to make sure that he was okay but another part of her told her that he needed to do whatever it was on his own and that there was nothing she could do to help him.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #1716 on: April 27, 2011, 04:54:45 PM »
*Absent-mindedly the wolf gulped the first drink looking at the glass in horror and then with double horror realizing he drank the poison* "I hate you so much right now, you have no idea." *He took the 2nd drink and drank it* "Well it doesn't mat-ter now...hic. I told yu'hoo I was a lie-ite weight." *He fell over* "Sl-leep through it I 'av to." *Sleep took the lightweight within seconds of the follow up glass and he snored not far from Drevo; He dreamed of food falling from the sky on the rooftop as if he had never fallen asleep, the events of Drevo trying to get him to drink fell away and only his desires remained, all the bad things had seemingly disappeared. For the time being*

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1717 on: April 29, 2011, 02:09:43 AM »
Drevo laughed aloud when White fell asleep. He said something incoherently and his fun came to an end when he too fell over. He and White just crashed on the roof, though Drevo fell he made sure his bottle of sake safely hit the roof in an upright position. Sprawled out on the roof he began to snore as he fell fast asleep, this time deep enough to not notice things that might be around him.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1718 on: April 29, 2011, 12:20:19 PM »
Korius continued to train throughout the night with Soria, unable to even scratch her. By morning twilight, he strained himself to the point of exhaustion. Korius collapsed onto the ground, frustrated, but too weak to go on. Soria stood right in front of him and closed his eyes, "Get some rest, now. I'll head into town, I have some errands to run." She turned and walked out, leaving Korius laying there by himself. Her eyes gazed to her destination, the town, and held tight to her satchel. She needed to give news and certain items to the party, and they weren't all good.

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #1719 on: April 29, 2011, 03:31:08 PM »
Kiana never did fall back asleep that night. Instead, she ended up staring off into the distance for the rest of the night and into the morning. She didn't know why she hadn't just gone back to the Inn after she had woken up, she had just felt like she should wait there just in case. Keeping her eyes focused on the area where she had seen the flash of light in the distance, she waited for something else to happen or for someone, hopefully Korius, to show up. Her hands tightened around her staff that she had laying across her legs, ready for a fight if the need arose.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #1720 on: April 29, 2011, 07:26:33 PM »
*The wolf awoke in the morning with feelings of regret and dissatisfaction combined with a huge headache* "I hate drinking, nothing good ever comes of it ." *He looked over at Drevo's supply of sake laying next to him* "This time it's going, nobody needs to drink that crap!" *He got up angrily on the roof and grabbed the bottle of sake, looking at it and then down to Drevo* "...I'm not sure if he'll try to hurt me though if he finds out." *The sunlight started to shine through the buildings on the horizon and it met his eyes with a small hiss* "Sunlight is bad for tired eyes." *White set the sake back down and looked around for a way to get off the roof* "I need to get down... and not just because I want to get to shade, but because I really really have to go to bathroom." *He looked back at Drevo again* "Surely that alcohol will keep him asleep for a long time now, I have to find a way down by myself probably." *He whimpered when looking at the distance to the ground below*

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #1721 on: April 29, 2011, 11:22:46 PM »
Talin got out of bed the moment he woke up, getting his outer clothes and boots on as the double volge floated over and attached itself to his back. Despite being sober for more than four days now, he could only gather enough brainpower to groan as he opened the door and went down to the inn's tavern, where the same waitress greeted him with a broom held as if to either dust the walls or beat off trouble-makers.

Talin apparently fell into such a category as she whapped him across the muzzle with the whiskers before he could even register that she was even there.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1722 on: April 29, 2011, 11:39:21 PM »
Drevo shot up the next morning, looking as if he had a bad dream. He looked at his bottle of sake, it was still there. "Phew..." he muttered. Looking around he saw White already up and about. Drevo stood up taking his sake with him. He took a small swig to soothe his hangover before taking hold of what White was trying to do. "You trying to get down?" he asked walking up behind him. "Just jump to the next roof."

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #1723 on: April 30, 2011, 09:48:18 AM »
With a wide yawn and a languid stretch Kitt sat up and pushed the covers of his bed back. Evellyn glanced up at him from where she sat on the bedpost and clicked her beak expectantly, Kitt merely stroked her head as he passed and started to get dressed...

As he walked downstairs Kitt caught sight of the waitress catching Talin a swipe with her broom across the muzzle. His grin immediately disappeared as she turned on him, brandishing her broom like a sword. Kitt sidestepped the first swipe and then ran, waitress hot on his heels, broom now aimed for his head. "Get out you troublemaker!" she shouted after the feline as he escaped through the Inn door, grinning cheekily over his shoulder at her. The waitress huffed a loud sigh and went back to sweeping the tavern floor. Kitt sat on a low wall near the tavern and stroked Evellyn, letting her fly off into the sky and circle the village...
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1724 on: April 30, 2011, 01:18:27 PM »
Soria entered the town, heading straight for the inn. Her senses, being as open as it always is, she knew where Kiana was before she even reached the town gate, but she kept on, knowing that they all would return to the inn, anyways. In the sunlight, her black outfit glistened at the gold lacings that fastened the whole thing together. Her hair was long and black, and her fur was darker than her outfit. She wore traditional Voronese martial artist shoes, and her steps were completely silent, despite her pace of walking. She saw Kitt sitting on the nearby low wall and called him in before walking inside herself, "Young Szarda, I recommend you coming inside. I have important news for your party, particularly concerning your leader."