The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Kin Chronicles Realm: Betrayal of the Guardians  (Read 128803 times)

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
Re: Kin Chronicles Realm: Betrayal of the Guardians
« Reply #1770 on: May 13, 2011, 02:42:02 PM »
Soria stopped their training as the storm was coming, and the two of them sat underneath the trees that were still up, though Soria was still on the branches, rather than the ground. "The group seems to be in complete disarray already. Can you sense it? The Voronese one's aura is completely messed up. He's completely caught between leaving and staying." "He won't leave the group. That wolf still has a little bit of honor left in him. He takes his vow as a Voronese Knight seriously, so he'll stay. I think it's all that keeps him sane. So tell me, exactly how long have you been around really? I've heard what happens when one masters Ki. I sense a constantly active flow within you, one that signifies you using it." Soria smirked, "It seems Lady Koara never taught that kind of mannerism. Never ask a lady about her age."

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #1771 on: May 14, 2011, 01:16:44 AM »
"Get me?" Kiana questioned just before Drevo put his arms around her neck. She struggled, dropping her staff and trying to pry his arms off of her. "What are you--" She started but went unconscious before she could finish.
Shortly after Drevo left her at the smith's and walked away out of sight, Kiana slowly gained consciousness again and sat up straight. Looking around, she spotted the bear, making direct eye contact. "Which way did he go?" She demanded as she slowly got to her feet. The bear was hesitant to answer because of Drevo's words about her. "WHICH WAY DID HE GO?" She practically yelled at the bear. He slowly rose his arm and pointed toward one end of the town. She quickly moved away back down the alley they had been in, picking up her staff off the ground along the way. She exited onto the main road and headed in the direction that the bear had pointed. Spotting Drevo in the distance, she moved even faster toward him. "You son of a ***!" She yelled at the top of her lungs as she approached. "What the hell is wrong with you?!" Forgetting what Soria had told her about how little power she was supposed to put into her attacks, she brought an earthen hand (sideways, it was a head shorter than Drevo) out of the ground and made it grab Drevo. What she didn't know was that the hand was squeezing a lot harder than it was supposed to be, almost enough to break his ribs but just a tiny bit weaker than that. She began storming towards him, her eyes glaring darkly at him.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Healed up
« Reply #1772 on: May 14, 2011, 02:15:52 PM »
*Worried about Kitt the wolf tried to not think about it as he headed for yet another alley to study his books in* "Well glad that's probably over with, now nobody else has to make the explanation. I'm just going to blame Mr. Diamond here!" *The wolf brought the odd looking gem openly in his palm, looking at all the carets in its shape* "Interesting little thing aren't you, almost like glass but one of the strongest materials on this planet." *He closed his palm again and sat down on a wooden box and started reading yet another book* "Manipulating shield purpose? Hmm... sending an attack back at someone would be interesting, but I gather this would only work on some sort of projectile attack, not a sword hit unless this shield recreated a sword hitting back." *He laughed at the idea of a floating sword*
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #1773 on: May 15, 2011, 11:07:11 PM »
Drevo turned around when he heard Kiana. "Crap...I forgot about her! Shoulda ran..." he thought. Trying to play it smooth he took a step forward. "Tough love ba-" before he could finish his sentence he was in the clutches of a giant earthen hand. The breath was literally squeezed out of him when it happened. He wasn't able to say anything due to the little air he was getting from the tight grip. It was even hard for him to gasp for air desperately. "Ki-...*Gasp*..."Kiana!...*Gasp*...Ch-Choking!...*Gasp*..." he managed to choke out. He felt his bones bending to near breaking point, his face was riddled with pain. He thought he heard a crack but hoped that it was just the rocks in his new prison.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #1774 on: May 16, 2011, 09:38:56 AM »
Kitt scrambled to his feet, wiping away the tears that streaked his face, now mixed with mud. The old wolf frowned and smacked him across the ear "You young rascal, watch where you are running next time." Kitt shoved roughly past the old man, only to be tripped by the walking stick that he held at his side. With another smack Kitt was sent sprawling in the mud and the old wolf leaned over him "Barging past an old man too? Son, you had better have a good reason for being so rude..."

Still with tears running down his cheeks Kitt looked up at the wolf and shouted "My family is dead you old coot!" The wolf raised an eyebrow and scratched his bearded chin "My, that is quite a reason."

He then smacked Kitt across the ear again "But I still dont appreciate your lip child... Here, you need to get out of the rain." showing unexpected strength the wolf picked Kitt up by the scruff of his neck. It was only now that Kitt noticed the door that lay open beside the wolf, spilling warm light out into the dark alley. It was through this door that the wolf pulled the young feline, setting him down on an old rug beside the fireplace "If you want I can get you some tea... My name is Ferguson, and I think you had better start from the beginning."
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
« Reply #1775 on: May 16, 2011, 03:34:28 PM »
The rain poured heavily as Korius and Soria continued to fight, trading blow for blow, though Korius' hits were barely even considered as such. Suddenly, there was a powerful impact as his Ki-filled kick made contact with Soria's powerful Ki-filled palm attack. The shockwave pushed the rain away from them for almost 2 seconds before it all came pouring back twice as hard.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
« Reply #1776 on: May 16, 2011, 03:38:34 PM »
As Kiana got closer to Drevo held in the earthen hand, she heard his gasps for air and him saying that he was choking. Her eyes widened since she hadn't wanted the hand to grip him that hard. "Oh crap! Sorry Drevo!" She said as she ran over to where he was being held. Quickly, she punched the earthen hand with her left hand causing it to crumble into pieces and free Drevo from its hold.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #1777 on: May 16, 2011, 07:37:29 PM »
"Well that's probably enough study time anyways." *As the white mage closed his book, suddenly the ground trembled for a moment and there was a loud noise nearby* "What the hell was that?!"

*As the wolf walked out of his alley and went down a few more streets, he caught glimpse of a couple familiar kids running away in what looked like sheer terror. He finally saw Kiana apparently fighting with Drevo  down by another road that connected to their area then quickly hid around a corner of a building and peeked to see as she nearly crushed Drevo alive with some sort of hand made of Earth apparently trying quite a lot* "Gaia! She's crazy!" *He was tempted to run over and try to save the ninja, but then two things came to mind at once* "Actually... I rather like watching him be trapped and besides Kiana won't kill him. Nice to see that jerk get something back!" *He did a little victory jump and watched as the earth mage stopped her attack and pried her own earth hand open to get the wolf out* "Uhh... usually she just uses more majicka to undo something like that. This is probably not good."

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #1778 on: May 17, 2011, 12:05:58 AM »
Talin watched Kitt get taken in by some old wolf, but didn't do anything since he knew Kitt was capable of defending himself. "Kitt, you got three hours to come back to the inn, if you don't show up, I'll assume that either you lost the will to fight, or got yourself killed." With that, he left the cat to his own devices while glancing up at the rainy sky. He seemed to be off in his own thoughts, then a spark of realization set in. Wait, how could she have even been found if she was supposed to be in the village filled with the strongest ninja we know!?
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1779 on: May 17, 2011, 12:29:01 AM »
Drevo collapsed onto all fours once released from Kiana's grip. Gasping for air he choked as he looked down at the muddy ground. He didn't speak until his breathing had returned to somewhat normal. "I'm sorry...I just had to take you down. I needed to get you off guard...So I could run away and find Elistro. With Korius out of the way you were the only obstacle. I just...I'm sorry...I have been blinded by my hatred for him..."

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #1780 on: May 17, 2011, 07:50:53 AM »
Ferguson sat in his chair beside the fireplace and scratched his chin thoughtfully. Kitt had, with many pauses to sniffle or sip at his scalding hot tea, recounted what must have been most of his life and travels. The old wolf leaned back in his chair and sighed a deep sigh "Hmn... Well son, you definitely have been through more than most young 'uns." He then leaned forward, walking stick in hand "Tell me, what did you do with that necklace of your mothers?"

Kitt, head bowed beneath his hood, mumbled shamefacedly "I- I thrown it in the mud..."

Ferguson raised an eyebrow and jabbed Kitt in the shoulder with the end of his walking stick "And is that how to treat a belonging of your mothers? Son, I think she raised you better than that."

He waited a moment before picking Kitt up by his cloak, again showing unexpected strength for such an old man, and set to brushing off the dried mud "What you are going to do is go back and find that necklace, and then you are going back to that Inn and you will apologise to that White fellow for shouting at him... Some people in this world have life easy, others don't. You just got to square your shoulders and take it son, no point moping and sulking."

Kitt merely mumbled, before Ferguson jabbed him in the ribs with his walking stick again "Take it from an old man who has seen enough of the world for his liking. You've done well child, most woulda' given up long before you... Now get out there, and make a man of yourself. No point sulking and becoming sour like me." And with that he opened the door and let Kitt back out into the rain, giving him a somewhat affectionate pat on the shoulder before the door closed again...
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1781 on: May 17, 2011, 04:04:26 PM »
Kiana watched as Drevo gasped for air but did nothing for him. When he started to speak, she crossed her arms over her chest and listened with an unimpressed look on her face. She did feel sort of complimented by him saying that she was his only obstacle with Korius gone but it didn't make up for the other stuff in her mind. Surprisingly though, after he was finished talking all she did was take the bottom of her fist and knock him on the top of the head with it. It was a moderately hard hit but definitely not as hard as she could have done it. "Do that again and I'll give White plenty of things to heal." She said sternly and smirked slightly as she re-crossed her arms. "So smarten up."

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #1782 on: May 17, 2011, 05:03:24 PM »
"Why do people insist on constantly challenging the clientele list? Gaia I won't have any hands left after the energy takes them from me from having to do so much healing all the time... ugh, well I think it's probably about time to make an appearance." *The wolf walked from his corner and approached Kiana and Drevo slowly* "I watched from afar, Kiana what happened with your majicka? Did Drevo break anything?" *The wolf gave a look of genuine concern* "Well even if it's not the kind of concern she might think it is, it's more like I don't want to use too much energy before we even leave the area, otherwise I'll be no use for awhile, though... I don't really know what this diamond actually does to help." *He felt his cloak pocket to reassure himself that it was still there*

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #1783 on: May 18, 2011, 12:31:01 AM »
Talin was back at the rock fence, contemplating all manners of possibilites that neither satisfied nor pleased him. Then again, finding out how your spouse died a week after you leave is never a good experience. He mused, only reaching to three possible scenarios. The first was that his ancestor somehow arranged for Elistra to die the moment she was no longer needed to bear the next generation. Second was that the Guardians located the village and decided to raze it in fear of an army of ninjas. The last one he didn't even want to put much thought into, and simply stopped thinking before the thought finished in his head. So now he sits on the fence with melancholy on his face, ignoring the rain and almost anyone that passed by.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1784 on: May 18, 2011, 01:11:12 AM »
Drevo remained on all fours, looking down at the ground. His head recoiled a bit when Kiana hit him. He remained silent, even when White approached. When he asked if Drevo broke anything he looked up at him. "I break something? Kiana almost broke me. Thanks for caring, White-mage." he spoke, rising to his feet. There was mud on his hand, which he scooped into a ball lightly flinging it at White. "Mud on yer face." he said almost childishly before gathering his things and walking back to the inn.