The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Kin Chronicles Realm: Betrayal of the Guardians  (Read 128901 times)

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
Re: Kin Chronicles Realm: Betrayal of the Guardians
« Reply #180 on: February 15, 2010, 06:47:39 AM »
Drevo used his bowstaff to help him get to his feet, once standing he took one last look at Valius. After that he began to walk slowly over to his hat and picked it up and put it on his head over his eyes like usual. He headed out the door ahead of everyone else, keeping silent, still mourning the loss of his comrade. As he walked to the door he saw Korius comfort Kiana then light Valius' body on fire. Once outside Drevo fell to his knees, still very weak, just not letting the others know. He didn't want them to worry about him, they had enough to deal with. He crawled to a nearby rock and sat on it, as to look uninjured. As he sat on the rock he felt a sharp pain in his chest, he clenched it for a moment before caughing up a small amount of blood. The blood dribbled down his muzzle, he wiped it away smearing it into the white portion of his fur. He felt around his chest, he poked his ribs one at a time until he suddenly groaned loadly as he poked one; It was fractured. Drevo groaned and swore to the wind, about his injuries, about Valius, anything he could think of. His eyes watered as he sat, almost crying, but it was barely noticable. He just sat in wait for the others, clenching his chest in silence.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #181 on: February 15, 2010, 03:49:15 PM »
Talin strapped back up his volgue without noticing the changes, and led Elistra through the halls and to the outside, his hair slowly turning white at the fringes. It was not the first time he saw someone he knew died, almost everyone he trained with at the Dragoon Academy died hunting their first dragon, and Talin was sent to finish their failed assassination, whom in this case, was the same dragon that lead to his exhile from the Dragon-slayers: Elistra. But, while this was pretty depressing for him, it only ranked in the third most depressing moment he lived, the first seeing his father executed by Talin's mother....

His vision of the outside became blurred as he started to relive the madness in his father's eyes before his mother ran the volge through his chest, just after his father had 'saved' a village from a disease by burning it to cinders.

Elistra glanced at Talin, and saw the dead look in his eyes. She grabbed his shoulder and shook him for a few moments before Talin came back to the present. Talin looked back at the castle, his solmen face hiding any dark emotions.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2010, 06:17:33 PM by Chrono Blackwyng »
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #182 on: February 15, 2010, 04:24:16 PM »
Kiana didn't respond to Korius, just lowered her hands from her face. She waited for everyone to leave then grabbed her staff and slowly stood up. She turned and walked over to the fire, the smell stinging her nostrils. "I promise they will all pay, even if I end up dying in the process. You will not have died in vain." She spoke softly. "You were a great soldier, one of the best I've ever seen. Now you can be with your wife. Goodbye Valius..." She turned around and left the castle. As much as she wanted to glance back just one more time, she did not. She held her hands in front of her stomach then moved them away from each other, ending the circle above her head before quickly pulling her hands back down to their starting point quickly. The castle collapsed.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
« Reply #183 on: February 15, 2010, 04:34:40 PM »
Korius led the group north his face somber and determined, "We are now going to head out to Porand, it's the nearest city, still within Septim's domain. They'll be happy to hear about Septim's demise, mostly. We have a small chance that some of the soldiers and peacekeepers there would want revenge. We should recollect ourselves and rest before we enter the city limits. It'll be a two-day walk." He didn't say more. They all traveled in silence the rest of the way.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #184 on: February 15, 2010, 05:39:05 PM »
Drevo walked with the others; holding his staff in his left hand rather than behind his neck as he usually would. The only thing normal about how he was acting was that he was very slowly losing pace with everyone. He stayed silent for awhile hoping no one would notice his injuries. Before he fell too far behind he spoke up quietly to the others. "Who's next..." His voice wasn't in his charactacistic non-chalant tone as it normaly is; it was more hardend, almost depressed sounding.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #185 on: February 15, 2010, 06:13:47 PM »
As the two walked with the others, Elistra got closer and closer to Talin until she held onto his left arm, and didn't let go. It wasn't long until Talin gave her a smirk and leaned his head next to her while they walked. "What, I can't be depressed for at least an hour?" and in response she slowly shook her head. After a few moments of just leaning against the other, Talin slid behind Elistra and draped his arms around her neck, their apperance now looking like an older brother keeping watch over his younger sister, although they thought their relationship much closer than that. "Am I to expect monsters during the walk, or were they all killed off?" he asked the others, his volgue clicking against his back with every other step.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2010, 06:17:20 PM by Chrono Blackwyng »
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
« Reply #186 on: February 15, 2010, 07:36:56 PM »
Kiana walked along with others at a slower pace than her usual. Her ears tuned out after Korius was done speaking. She looked at the ground the entire time she walked. She watched as it changed, noticed the different colors in the dirt when that was what they were walking on. Every tiny detail was highlighted in her eyes, she noticed everything.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #187 on: February 15, 2010, 08:07:22 PM »
They had all walked particularly slow to the city. They ended up walking 3 days instead of 2. They had all slept earlier at nights. They made it to the city gates during the evening of the 3rd day. News of Septim's death had already reached the city, and many were celebrating still. As they arrived near the central square, someone spotted them and yelled, "It's them! It's the heroes!" Korius grumbled, Ah, bugger. I think I would have preferred to have been chased down and get into a fight.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #188 on: February 15, 2010, 09:47:05 PM »
Drevo smirked then walked ahead of the group towards the person who saw them. As he walked passed he pointed behind him with his thumb over his shoulder. "Yeah, those are the heroes, go get'em," he said continueing on deeper into the town without the others. He walked the streets until he saw a building with a sign reading "Polseka Inn" As he walked towards it he noticed he was drawing attention to himself, shrugging it off as he walked. Before reaching the inn he realizes he had blood still smeared into his muzzle, he was a filthy mess. He walked inside and up to the counter. Before he could reach it the woman behind it burst out with exitement. "Oh! Your the hero who killed Septim! Welcome!"  The woman shrilled and ran out from behind the counter and forcibly shook Drevo's hand. "Thank you so much! Your amazing!"  "No...I'm not th-" "Oh don't be modest! Here let me take you to our suite!" Before Drevo could respond she began to pull him along, she took him upstairs then down the hallway into a room at the end. "Here it is!" said the woman almost jumping up and down from exitement. It was a big room, had a big bed, several candles hanging from the wall for lighting, a window with a great view of a fountain in the middle of the town square and a wardrobe against the back wall. Drevo took in the sights as he walked towards the bed and sat down slowly, as to not further the injuries on his rib. "How do you like it? Want me to draw you a bath?" asked the woman quickly. "Yeah, it's nice...Wait wh-" "Okay! I'll go get it ready for you!" said the woman darting off out of the room. "No, wait!" Drevo tried to get up but his injury prevented him from it. He just layed back and relaxed. "Mmm...What did I get myself into...?" he muttered to himself.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2010, 11:41:15 PM by Srgntcuddles »

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #189 on: February 15, 2010, 10:08:13 PM »
Parts of the crowd started to make their way towards Talin. He grinned when he looked at them, then kissed Elistra on the cheek before pulling back her hood which had been on since she last slept. Most of the villagers immedeatly took two steps back and the rest left Talin to go meet the others. "So its true..." one of them say, and Talin only shrugged his shoulders as he walked away with Elistra away from the crowd and towards a nearby blacksmith to restock on needles and knives. "The kiss I didn't mind, but why did you pull my hood off?!" Talin chuckled at her spark of anger, mlidly noting the faint red under her eyes. "One, it scares off the unwanted attention of villagers, and two... I like seeing you embarrassed, its much better than that 'high-and-mighty' act you do when I mess up" the red deepened and she looked at Talin with accusing eyes. "Yes, you have been pounding me into walls and into the dirt for doing stupid things, even if they save your life."

After about two blocks, and rock almost hit Talin in the right temple, but he leaned away from its path and then looked for the source, only catching a glimpse of a dress before, nothing. It wasn't a problem until whoever was throwing the rock started using heavier and dener objects. He almost saw a boulder fly at him, but Elistra pushed him down as it soared over him. "Lets get inside before they start 'throwing' arrows and daggers..." she said with a hint of annoyance, to which Talin vigorously shook his head and followed her into an abandoned house...
« Last Edit: February 15, 2010, 10:15:42 PM by Chrono Blackwyng »

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #190 on: February 15, 2010, 10:33:37 PM »
Kiana was bombarded with questions left and right which aggravated her to no end. "Yes, Septim's dead. Yes, we each had a hand in the fight that ended him. No, I don't want to celebrate. We lost a comrade in the fight, so I don't want to deal with all of you!" She snapped, answering questions fast though she was still loud enough for the whole crowd to hear, her voice growing to a shout for the last half of her last sentence. She pushed her way through the crowd and stormed off down the street, feeling two pains now: the pain from the loss that was now dulling and the pain from the cut in her right shoulder which she was just noticing.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2010, 10:36:55 PM by VeeSmith: His Wolfy »

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #191 on: February 15, 2010, 11:03:40 PM »
Korius was entertained by everyone's disdain as he sat on the rooftops, away from people's reach. Though many noticed  him there and crowded, he was still on a roof, and no one could get to him, so he had no problem. He started looking around, they needed supplies and medical attention, and soon. Years ago, Chronin had killed all of Gaia's clerics and had destroyed most, if not all white magic documents. He began jumping rooftops as some patrons got ladders and started following him. He came across a medical hut and doubled back around to get inside. As he jumped in through the window, he was surprised at what he saw. There, before him, was a Clerical Mage healing a patient. he couldn't believe it.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #192 on: February 16, 2010, 12:31:30 AM »
Kiana happened to look up and see Korius moving along the roofs before he jumped in the window of a hut. She let out sigh. Having no destination herself, she figured she might as well follow him. As she started to walk towards the hut, she noticed someone reaching over to try to touch her staff and she pulled it away. "Touch it and you'll get to experience what I have it for." She snapped at the villager. They quickly backed off and she walked over to hut, cautiously walking through the doorway.

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Received through special limited time events This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Currently: Healed up
« Reply #193 on: February 16, 2010, 01:21:21 AM »
*The white cleric took his paw away from the sleeping young child before him and the white aura from the hand dissipated causing a frazzled looking middle-aged woman to raise out of her chair* "Please please.. tell me he's going to be alright." "Not to worry." *The arctic wolf turned to face her with a warm smile* "It was just a fever miss, he will be all better in a couple of hours. Just make sure he stays warm and gets plenty of rest."

*A look of relief goes across the mother's face and she couldn't do anything other than hug the cleric* "I-I can't thank you enough for saving him, please take care and don't be a stranger." *She moved back with a teary smile and sat down by the boy and hugged the child* "I will, thank you." *White hears footsteps and turns around to face the visitors somewhat wearily expressioned from his magicka usage*
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #194 on: February 16, 2010, 02:01:02 AM »
Drevo sat upright after not being able to handle the pain in his chest any longer from laying back. He tossed his bowstaff on the bed and stood up and walked over to the window and looked out it. He saw people running atop the roofs across the road, he chuckled amused which hurt his chest. He walked away from the window and went to a mirror which he hadn't noticed before and looked at himself. The white fur on his muzzle was smeared with blood, his robes were somewhat torn and his fur was becomming matted. He sighed and turned around to see the woman from before standing in front of him. He jumped startled as she grabbed his hand and pulled him away. "C'mon, this way! Your bath is ready!" Drevo couldn't help but be pulled by her back down the hallway and down the stairs again. "Hey, please, I'm fine!" said Drevo trying to resist with futile efforts. She pulled him into a room that had steam drifting out of it. Once in the room he was hit with a burst of hot steamy air. He saw a bath drawn as she pulled him towards it. She stopped and began to tug at Drevo's robes working to get them off him. "Hey, what are you doing?!" choked Drevo embarresed. "I'm going to fix your clothes for you, silly!" said the woman getting his upper red robe off. He struggled with the last of his clothes insisting to the woman he could take them off and how unneccesary it was for her to help him. She managed to get all his clothes off and pushed him in the tub and ran off. Drevo splashed as he fell into and under the water of the tub, he resurfaced and spat out some water. "Hey! My clot-...Mmm...This feel nice..." Drevo relaxed and sunk down with his head barely above the water.