The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Kin Chronicles Realm: Betrayal of the Guardians  (Read 128809 times)

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Poster
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
Re: Kin Chronicles Realm: Betrayal of the Guardians
« Reply #1800 on: May 23, 2011, 03:10:52 AM »
Drevo heard what White said and scoffed. "Hardly a comeback." he thought. He didn't expect Talin, of all people, to pat him on the back. "Yeah...Sure." he said in response to what he said. He continued back to the inn, once inside he cleaned the mud off himself and things he was carrying. After which he went upstairs to a room, figuring there was one for him. There usually was in the inns of towns they stayed. Inside a room chosen at random he stripped down to his undergarments to ring out his wet robes.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #1801 on: May 23, 2011, 09:18:24 AM »
Kitt looked up when Kiana walked in and jumped down from the bar stool "Okie dokie... See you in the morning then." He slung his crossbow and equipment over his shoulder and went upstairs to his bedroom. Once inside with the door closed he kicked off his boots and dropped his equipment, falling back onto the bed. Evellyn watched him from her perch on the bedpost and clicked her beak, beady amber eyes glinting in the semi-darkness. Kitt grinned and rolled over, pulling the cover with him and falling asleep in an instant.
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #1802 on: May 24, 2011, 02:25:17 AM »
"At least someone listens to me without question..." Kiana thought to herself about Kitt easily following her instructions as she closed the door behind her after entering her room. Walking over to the side of the bed, she leaned her staff against the wall beside the bed. Sitting down on the edge of the bed, she then swung her legs around and brought them up onto the bed, laying down on her back. She shifted herself to lay in the middle of the bed then stared at the ceiling until her eyes slowly closed and she fell asleep.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Received through special limited time events This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Currently: Healed up
« Reply #1803 on: May 24, 2011, 08:38:28 AM »
*The tired and worn out wolf made his way to his to the room silently and laid down on his bed* "Kitt's probably not doing so well still, not that much time has passed in the day really. Kiana and Drevo won't be associating with me for a long time, if not until after this is over.. and Korius is who knows where. Talin as usual will keep to himself somewhere, and I'll do what I do. For the moment sleep would suffice." *White turned over on his side and fell asleep*  
« Last Edit: May 24, 2011, 05:05:28 PM by White Wolf Guardian »
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #1804 on: May 24, 2011, 11:11:45 PM »
Talin did just as he said he would, sitting at the bar with a drink in hand. As he looked in the drink, he caught a reflection of the waitress and let out a sigh. "Is there a reason you bother me, besides breeding?" "Well, you fix your own messes, and from what I can assume from the commotion, you help others as well. Sure you flipped a table over, not like you killed or permanently injured anyone." "That would be reassuring, if you were not brushing my tail while talking." "What, I like white hair with black fur." Talin stuffed his muzzle into the pint, bubbles surfacing as it muffled his groaning.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Poster
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1805 on: May 25, 2011, 12:27:04 AM »
Drevo draped his robes over a chair before diving into his bed. He laid there on his back looking up at the ceiling trying to fall asleep. "Still sore from that grab..." he thought, letting out a wince as he touched his rib. "At least I'm alive...That move felt excessively strong. White's barrier surprised me as well...Who would have thought he could use a protective spell so passively aggressive? And his invisibility." he continued to think resting his arms behind his head. He reached his right paw upwards, grabbing at a vision of Alexia floating above him. "Alexia...Please be alright...Ferdande is there..." He put his arm back beside his head and continued to lay there. "I've lost everything I hold dear...Elistro...I will get you one of these days." Drevo sat up and grabbed his robes and put them on and exited the room through the window. He showed up at White's window and sat on it's sill looking in. Silently stepping inside and walking up to his bed. He began to unsheathe his blade, the sound of the metal rang lightly in the room and he raised his hidden sword. He paused for a moment before bringing the sword down into the wooden floor. It made a loud noise, hopefully enough to wake White. "White. Wake up."

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #1806 on: May 25, 2011, 09:28:29 AM »
Kitt rolled over in bed, pulling the covers tighter around him and over his head. He sighed and clutched his mother's necklace tight in his fist until it was warm. Tears rolled down his cheeks however, as he gingerly touched the Szarda crest, feeling the buckled metal and knowing it was tarnished with blood that would never go away. His body shuddered and he drew in a gasping sob, and he rolled over again until his face and the tears where absorbed by the pillow.

From her perch on the bedpost Evellyn clicked her beak and ruffled her feathers, watching Kitt toss and turn. She shifted where she stood, claws clenching and un-clenching worriedly, before she finally fluttered across the room. The falcon landed beside the window and, after a moment pecking at the latch, eased it open and flew out into the night.
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Received through special limited time events This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #1807 on: May 25, 2011, 04:09:00 PM »
"Ack! Not again, I won't get captured!" *The healer jumped up shortly after a loud cracking noise from metal into wood to see a dark figure with something shiny in front of the window moonlight and reacted by covering himself in a protective barrier instantly* "...Wait, that voice." *He looked at the light of his majicka at the face of his visitor and saw that it was none other than Drevo himself* "...Are you here to finish the fight?" *He gave a blank expression for a few seconds* "I thought we weren't on speaking terms... let alone secret nightly visits again, haven't we done this a couple times unintentionally before in other towns?"

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1808 on: May 27, 2011, 12:05:44 AM »
Talin continued to chat with the waitress, acting as if he had never heard or even knew Elistra existed. "...so here was the mage, about to kill everyone in my group with a giant lightning spell, then shink, I stabbed him through the chest and beheaded him the moment I pull my blade out." "No way you could have gotten to that point alone, who was with you?!" Talin stopped as he was going to say her name, then the familiar grief returned. "Her name was Elistra, she was a Dragon-kin." "Now I've heard everything: You traveled with two rangers, two Knights of Gaea, two mages, one an earth and the other a cleric. Now you're telling me you were helped by a female Dragon-kin. Explain to me why I should believe that last statement." Talin resisted the urge to look around as his voice drop "We, were together, for about two years." "You and the group?" "No, just myself and Elistra."

Silence ensued for a good moment or two...

"You're a scale humper?" "Excuse me?" "A scale humper, you had interracial sex, with a Dragon-kin. Basically, you committed a double cultural taboo. Have you even told your parents?!" "I can't, they're dead..." "Oh, then I guess the conversation can't continue there." "Yeah..." she got them both another round of drinks, deciding to have some quiet before talking again.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1809 on: May 27, 2011, 12:31:35 AM »
Drevo was amused at White's reaction, however he was there for something other than a laugh. He pulled his sword from the wooden floor and lightly tossed it on the bed before White. "Use it on me." he said flatly. "If you want to hurt me that badly do it. Kill me if you must. It's the only way to make up for me wronging you." he continued. His voice was fairly stern, he meant what he had just said, there wasn't any hint of it being a joke.

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #1810 on: May 29, 2011, 01:48:50 AM »
"You've got to be kidding me, I already told you I can't hurt you. Besides, Kiana would beat me to death since at that point the group would be screwed without the only ninja we have. Though... if you really want to make it up to me... you could take me out for dinner." *He raised his eyebrows and charismatically nudged Drevo with his elbow then walked away for a short moment* "You can't be so serious all the time! Besides, I wanted to see if that diamond would do anything earlier today, I guess you missed that little detail. So far it only seems to make me a little braver, either that or I'm psyching myself up." *He chuckled and turned back around* "I'll keep that sword of your's though if you want, I've been meaning to try some more blades... ohh ohh maybe you could teach me some of those ninja moves, I'd love to be stronger and more useful. Oh yeah and forget about the issue earlier, I was still angry about having been chased by some crazy girl, hungering, and almost defecating on myself. Dwelling on such things is a waste of time. So I formally say I am sorry!"
« Last Edit: May 29, 2011, 03:12:31 AM by White Wolf Guardian »

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1811 on: May 29, 2011, 02:23:23 AM »
Talin could feel a buzz in his head after he finished drinking, and looked at the waitress. "Did you spike my juice?" "What do you mean 'spike'? Unless its water or milk, everything has some form of alcohol in it. Why do you ask?" The hand that had stroked his tail, was now squeezing his arm. "I don't operate well with any booze, so I've been trying to stay sober for awhile." "Oh, that is nice to know..." His hand suddenly grabbed hers as he finished the drink, then he took her upstairs.

He pushed her against the wall, forcing himself onto her, and she vainly attempted to fight back. He stopped, but still held her against the wall, his emotionless face a few inches from her tear-covered face. "What is wrong with you?!" "If you don't like it, stop trying to seduce me while we're talking! I don't do it with women who can't fight back." His face was now up against hers, and his voice lowered in volume while increasing its intensity. "If you want what Elistra had from me, grow a freaking backbone!!" He let go of her and went right into his room, not making a single sound until morning came.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1812 on: May 29, 2011, 03:14:04 AM »
Drevo took his sword back and sheathed it. "You won't be having my sword...I can't exactly have a complete weapon without it. There is no trick I would be able to teach you...I know none. I'm not exactly a ninja...My closest friend is a ninja, who is stubborn and wouldn't teach me any of his ninjutsu. Mainly because I have no natural chakra. He did however give me this..." he said. He pulled out a small scroll and extended it to White. "My favorite of his techniques. One that could produce a barrage of kunai knives to send in a direction. He gave it to me as a birthday present before we left the village. You will probably make better use of it than me." he said heading towards the door. "I will see you in the morning. I've kept you up long enough." he said calmly before opening the door. Before walking out he turned his head to speak. "Sure. I'll buy you dinner one of these days." he said. After that he walked out to his room. "If I live that long..." he muttered before heading to bed.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2011, 03:21:09 AM by Srgntcuddles »

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #1813 on: May 30, 2011, 06:48:23 PM »
The next morning Kiana woke up bright and early. She got out of bed and untied her hair, combing through her hair with her fingers then re-braiding it and tying it again. Grabbing her staff, she headed out the door of the room. After that, she went around to the door of each room that the other members of the group were occupying and knocked on each door to wake each person up. "Up and at 'em. Time to go." She said as she knocked on all of the doors.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #1814 on: May 30, 2011, 07:06:56 PM »
*White stretched and yawned, rubbing his eyes* "I only missed out on about 10 minutes of sleep last night with Drevo, thankfully I was tired so it wasn't that hard to go back to sleep." *He moved out of his room shortly after Kiana knocked on his door* "Oh yeah I forgot, she's supposed to hate me now... So am I supposed to hate her back or maybe go along with it? Or just try to be kind... hmm." *He looked down the hallway in thought and tried to think of what to do next*