The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Kin Chronicles Realm: Betrayal of the Guardians  (Read 128808 times)

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
Re: Kin Chronicles Realm: Betrayal of the Guardians
« Reply #1815 on: June 01, 2011, 12:07:30 AM »
Talin fell out of the bed next morning, too lazy to sit upright and dismount his bed properly. He opened the door and held his head as the light coming from the floor below made his head and eyes ache. What I would give for a non-water drink that doesn't have alcohol in it. He went down the stairs, noticing the waitress was nowhere to be seen, letting out a loud groan as the pain throbbed in unison with his mild guilt.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #1816 on: June 01, 2011, 03:08:55 AM »
Drevo awoke the next morning stretching and getting dressed having taken his clothes off. He left the room when Kiana knocked. "Yeah, yeah...I'm up I'm up." he said scratching behind his ear. "I'm ready for breakfast..." he grumbled as he went down stairs. He sat down at a table waiting on the others. "I bet they're gonna wanna leave...I suppose I can get something to go. Is it still raining outside?"

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #1817 on: June 01, 2011, 11:06:53 AM »
"I'm awake!" Kitt hit the floorboards with a thump, legs still tangled up in the bedsheets and equipment lying everywhere. Grumbling under his breath he stood up and started to get dressed. It took him almost ten minutes before he managed to get downstairs, though this was mostly due to the annoying laces of his leather tunic, the various belts and buckles and having to check his crossbow and clean its delicate mechanism.

When he finally went downstairs it was with a worried look on his face, chewing his lip as he sat down at the table beside Drevo "Anyone seen Evelyn? She was sleeping on my bedpost, but I couldn't find her this morning..." Kitt fiddled nervously with the scabbard of his shortsword for a moment, glancing around the tavern before finally getting to his feet "I'm going to go outside and call for her, save me something to eat would you?"

Kitt stepped out of the tavern, taking in a deep breath of the morning air. A definite chill had entered the wind that followed the storm, but the rain had subsided, for now. Dark clouds still roiled and grew across the horizon as Kitt put two fingers to his lips and whistled. The sound carried over the rooftops but no bird of any sort replied. He tried again, the whistle echoing in the clear air. Again no falcon flew out from the trees or roofs, and it was with a heavy heart that he walked back into the tavern.

• Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #1818 on: June 01, 2011, 03:44:35 PM »
Kiana was standing against the wall by the door when the others came down from their rooms. When Drevo sat down at a table, she shook her head slightly. "If you want food, get it to go." She said as if she was reading Drevo's mind, which she wasn't of course, she just figured that since he had sat down that he wanted food. She grabbed a banana and peeled down the peel, taking a bite of it and chewing it while waiting for Kitt to come back inside. When he came back in, she realized that White wasn't downstairs yet. "Come on, White! We're leaving!" She said loud enough for him to hear. "Come down, grab some food to go, and get a move on!" After that, she took another bite of her banana as she opened the door and exited the inn.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Currently: Healed up
« Reply #1819 on: June 01, 2011, 05:28:18 PM »
*White heard Kiana's voice echo through the upstairs corridor among the rooms and quickly followed up on her order* "It's about time, we've been in this town for too long. Time to find some food quickly, I'm pretty sure I know what I want is there." *The wolf came down seeing Kiana leaving and asked for some quick bread and whatever breakfast food was quickly available; in a few minutes he gathered the food and ran out the door looking for Kiana* "I hope they didn't leave me behind, it would be bad trying to figure out where they went since I'm not exactly the pro at orienteering."
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1820 on: June 05, 2011, 04:47:09 AM »
Talin said nothing as Kiana gave the order, only looked around the tavern once again for the vixen he had probably traumatized. He casually brandished his volge, twirling it in his hand as he followed the others out of the Inn. "Did anyone happen to see the waitress from last night? I couldn't see her in the bar, and I think the bartender hates me too much to explain."
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #1821 on: June 05, 2011, 06:17:53 AM »
Drevo got some food to go, some that he could eat later as well. He stuffed what he wasn't going to eat in his bag and ate some other stuff as he left. It was a drumstick which he gobbled up before even making it to the door. "Mmm...Chicken." he thought as he left the inn. While eating an apple he heard Talin's question. "Nope. Haven't seen'er." he said casually before taking another bite of the apple. He washed it down with some sake he had in a small gourd at his side.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #1822 on: June 05, 2011, 05:51:21 PM »
Kitt followed behind Kiana, chewing his lip with apprehension. He whistled again as he waited outside for the other but still no bird answered. "Why would she fly away? I've been treating her nicely, I've been feeding her and everything..." Tears brimmed in the young feline's eyes, tears that rolled down his cheeks even as he brushed them away forcefully and turned away from Kiana. He pulled up his hood and lashed out at a nearby crate, earning himself a sore foot that only made his anger and sorrow worse...

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
« Reply #1823 on: June 05, 2011, 10:39:28 PM »
Hajime shushed the children as she led the large group through the forests in the southeastern region of Celestia. Thank god for Soria's help. We were able to save every single person. When the children began groaning again, Elistra walked up amongst them, holding her precious egg in one hand. "Now, now. Behave. If you don't, you'll find yourself being fed to a dragon." The children all turned blue in the face at the thought and were instantly quiet. Hajime gave her a "That was a bit excessive" type of smile and finally came out to a small clearing. Within the clearing, there was a trunk of a giant, fallen tree. Hajime made a few seals and glowed a little before looking normal again. The grass opened up and formed stairs. She ushered everyone inside, and it took quite a long time, but it happened. Underneath, there was a small metropolis underneath, though completely empty, there crates of supplies and running water. In essence, it even looked more beautiful than the village above ground. It was like an underground recreation of Vorona.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
« Reply #1824 on: June 05, 2011, 10:54:25 PM »
Kiana stood outside facing the inn and eating her banana as she waited for all of the others to come out of the inn. Once they were all out, she turned in the direction that they needed to go. "Haven't seen her. Not important." She said in response to Talin's question, having no idea why he wanted to know and not really caring anyway. "Let's get a move on." Tossing the banana peel aside into an alley, she then led the group out of the town and toward the next Guardian.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #1825 on: June 05, 2011, 11:55:28 PM »
*The wolf quickly saw Kiana eating a banana and followed her as soon as she started moving away, seeing her lips moving she dropped the banana out of view into a nearby alley* "I guess that's a good hint that we're moving away from the town, I hope we're ready for this Guardian. Drevo also needs to bust a move, we need everyone accessible for this fight. And wherever Korius is, Gaia only knows at this point. Hope that ki of his pays off." *The wolf caught up close to the earth mage and made a steady pace, glancing over at Talin*

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1826 on: June 09, 2011, 08:56:03 PM »
Talin grumbled to himself shortly after Kiana said 'not important', but still continued to keep pace with her after she discarded her banana peel. His eyes kept scanning the area around them, occasionally catching sight of his ancestor doing backflips and juggling black spheres whenever he stopped flipping. No wonder he died against a swordsman, the only time Chronin is serious is when he is angry. Beyond that, he would either be asleep or trying to distract with me images that don't physically exist. Its almost impossible to believe he was the last of the high mages.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #1827 on: June 10, 2011, 01:59:02 PM »
Kitt followed with the others, hood up and shadowing his face. She was just a bird and wouldn't have been any help in a fight. But even so he couldn't help feel hurt that she had left him, and somehow the task ahead seemed that much more daunting without his companion. He supposed that he should have expected such, he was terrible with animals, especially dogs. With a sighed he checked over his equipment before they left the town to fight the next guardian...
« Last Edit: June 13, 2011, 03:12:35 PM by Kitt (Santa Claws) »

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1828 on: June 13, 2011, 01:43:06 AM »
Kiana kept silent as she walked on toward their next foe. She didn't really feel like talking to anyone and her mind was too preoccupied with wondering how Korius was doing. Her mind was also preoccupied with wondering if they would actually be able to fight the next Guardian without Korius with them like Soria said they would have to. The verdict she was coming up with was a 'no'. She was almost completely sure that they would all be killed especially since everyone wasn't exactly getting along or in good moods at the moment.

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #1829 on: June 13, 2011, 06:00:55 AM »
*Eventually White looked away from Talin noticing that he was deep in thought and apparently not in the mood for conversation about anything other than the prize at the end of the tunnel and looked to Kitt who seemed a bit distant in thought as well* "It's kind of strange that we should all be this worried already, I mean we're like only at a halfway point in fighting all the Guardian enemies, I would hope this isn't going to be fatal for any of us otherwise that means none of us ever had a chance. In fact I hope we overestimate this guy and just beat him to death with ease." *He looked away from Kitt realizing he had stared at him for awhile while thinking* "I wonder if he accepted that his mother is gone..."