The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Kin Chronicles Realm: Betrayal of the Guardians  (Read 128828 times)

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
Re: Kin Chronicles Realm: Betrayal of the Guardians
« Reply #1890 on: July 16, 2011, 11:36:06 PM »
Kiana growled slightly as she dodged between buildings. "I'm getting tired of this crap!" She said, narrowly dodging an arrow that came at her. "Stupid archers!" It took her another minute or two to realize what she had said and she looked back at Kitt. "No offense." She said sincerely. She had no issue with the kid and she didn't want him to think that she hated him or anything just because she was irritated with the Guardian's archers.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Healed up
« Reply #1891 on: July 16, 2011, 11:43:25 PM »
*White looked more than worried as soon as Kiana's shield fell through barely after the end of his last words to Kiana and ran as fast as he could to the nearest cover of a building's standing remnants* "Maybe while we're behind one of these buildings, I could use another invisibility spell... supposing Talin and Drevo have already reached the archers soon. Err... Kiana is it possible of you to manipulate the materials of these buildings and just 'throw' it at the archers? Surely they can't shoot faster than the amount of things that you could throw in vast sizes?" *The wolf hid behind Kiana again after more combustible arrows hit the surrounding environment, causing a great deal of blast noise and leaving small craters in the ground; the healer turned to the party's fighting archer whilst waiting for the earth mage to focus on his question* "Kitt have you seen any sort of alteration yet with the attention of the archers above, like turning around at all?"
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #1892 on: July 17, 2011, 01:56:18 AM »
Talin tested the door by ramming his shoulder into it, feeling something behind the door as well as the possible locations of the hinges. "I don't think its' going to be that simple Drevo, the door has a bar across the back and it is probably metallic. However, we might be able to break the hinges off and simply push the door down. Now since the door gave to the right, I am guessing the hinges are here and here, and maybe a third one in between." He pointed at the upper and lower left sides of the door. "If we had one of those blast arrows, this would be so much easier to deal with..." he muttered under his breath as he wedged his volge in the left side to see if he can tap the hinges from the other side.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #1893 on: July 17, 2011, 02:07:14 AM »
"We're supposed to be quiet." Drevo said to Talin when he suggested a combustion arrow. "I will try to cut it then...Since you don't want to." he continued. He drew his hidden katana and held it in his paws in front of him. "Okay...Lets see if I can't cut through this like butter..." he thought. He began to concentrate, trying to focus his energy to his blade to make it sharp enough to cut through the door with a few swift attacks. After a minute of concentrating he took four lightning fast swings at the center of the door making a diamond shape cut...

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #1894 on: July 17, 2011, 10:11:56 AM »
Kitt grinned back at Kiana as he dodged an arrow and loosed one in return, deeply satisfied as it was met with a muffled scream "No offence taken." He ducked down as another volley of arrows struck the buildings around them. Glancing up at White he shrugged, ducking again as an arrows skimmed past, narrowly missing his arm "Hard to tell, but I dont think they have noticed Talin or Drevo missing. When they reach the archers, all we need to do is break cover and try and distract as many as possible..."
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
« Reply #1895 on: July 17, 2011, 09:34:59 PM »
The cuts were sharp and swift, managing to cut without a sound, but the hinges were iron, and their clangs were enough to grab the attention of a couple archers. "Below! Below!" The commander signaled the inner tower archers and 20 trained their arrows below the area that he pointed to. However, it was too general, so the archers shot in the general direction, which was a 50 foot spread, covering 2 towers and the end of the line of archers.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
« Reply #1896 on: July 17, 2011, 09:44:24 PM »
"I could just use the ground for that. I did it earlier, remember?" Kiana responded to White's suggestion as she continued to dodge between buildings so there wasn't enough delay for an arrow to actually get through to get her. It was after Kitt responded to White that she heard someone yell out to the archers alerting them to something. "I would say they've been discovered from the sounds of it."

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Currently: Healed up
« Reply #1897 on: July 18, 2011, 12:16:04 AM »
"Well this sucks, I guess my plan has fallen apart already, but hopefully the invisibility spell is still holding up, they should probably have about 5 minutes left. If it isn't, that new direction of fire will probably be too much for them in seconds. I do remember Kiana I just..." *Another arrow exploded next to the wolf that was remaining stationary for too long* "Shit!" *White followed Kiana to and fro, trying to avoid getting hit* "I think I have another spell for rebounding projectiles, but I don't think it works on these arrows, the amount of time on them is probably too little for it to be effective at all."
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #1898 on: July 18, 2011, 12:32:38 AM »
Talin stiffened up as he heard the clang of the hinges. He waited for a response for about ten seconds, and an arrow passed his head before five seconds were up. "Hey Drevo, 'we're supposed to be quiet'!" Talin said in a hushed voice as he pulled at the cut wood so he could pull off the bar on the other side and get them both to the walls. After some difficulty, he backed up and jammed his volge into each cut. He didn't really need to focus on stealth now that their location was probably given away, which made it mentally easier on him as he punctured through the rest of the cut on the door. Once it was loose enough, he pulled out the diamond-cut wood and knocked the bar off its holding and the door slowly opened itself. "Since you got their attention first, you go first."
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1899 on: July 18, 2011, 01:06:28 AM »
The archers on the wall fired straight down, not creating much of a hole in their volley, and put pressure on the two who were yet to get into the door that they barely got unlocked. The 20 tower archers in the castle took their aim and fired, blowing holes into the wall, hoping the debris would injure the invaders. They were all trained for efficiency, and they were shining now.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #1900 on: July 18, 2011, 01:14:37 AM »
"Yeah, yeah, keep talking maybe you can deflect arrows by word of mouth." Drevo ranted at Talin. When the archers were hitting their own wall he winced as some debri came down. Drevo pushed Talin through the door and went in after him to avoid the falling debri. "Looks like you still get to go first." he jested. After that he bolted for some stairs to get to the walls, feeling it was time for some payback.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1901 on: July 18, 2011, 02:22:41 PM »
Loraine was now watching from inside her quarters in her castle, through the window. "Impudent whelps. I'll teach you to stand up to the Guardians. You'll pay dearly for the death of my comrades." She left the window and went up to the tower, questioning the first archer she saw. "As you were. How goes the defense?" The archer did not turn to salute like he was going to since she relieved him of doing so, and kept fire, "We have them cornered out on the eastern side of the city. At least one has infiltrated one of the towers underneath our primary battalion, and we have a couple of our men covering it to kill those bastards before they reach the top."

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #1902 on: July 18, 2011, 04:24:55 PM »
Kitt weaved between the two and fell to a crouch, lining up his bow with where the shouts had come from. Sure enough the commander was still there ordering his troops. Kitt grinned and loosed a volley of bolts in his direction and the other archers around him, emptying the the rack that he currently had loaded. The bolts skittered and ricocheted off the stonework around the commander, a few finding their mark in the group of archers with screams.

It was with arrows thunking into the ground at his feet that Kitt dashed back to Kiana and White, ducking and weaving madly as volleys of arrows rained down on them "I distracted them... Perhaps a little too well. Keep running!"
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1903 on: July 18, 2011, 04:48:13 PM »
The primary archers ceased their volleys after a while and ducked down behind the wall's protective shielding. "Sir! We're out of arrows! Why aren't the scouts here yet?" On the contrary, despite his poor hits, all the scouts who were supposed to run for arrows after half were gone, were all killed by Kitt's bolts. In the tower of the castle, the archer quickly reported to Loraine, who watched from behind, "The primary team is vulnerable, m'lady! Artillery team! Concentrate all fire on the wall to protect our men! Their running group will take at least 2 minutes to get over to the northern inner gate!" All the artillery archers changed their aim and fired all their combustion arrows towards the 50-foot stretch of walls where the stairs heading up were.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1904 on: July 19, 2011, 12:04:50 AM »
Kiana noticed the change in aim of the archers and there was a spark in her eyes. "Perfect." She said quietly to herself. "Now's our chance!" She said to White and Kitt. She continued to run between buildings but now she had the time and the openings to do something more than just dodge for her life. As she ran, she would pause for a moment at random, stomping up a large piece of earth and launching it toward the archers on the inner wall who seemed to be defenseless.