The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Kin Chronicles Realm: Betrayal of the Guardians  (Read 128829 times)

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Healed up
Re: Kin Chronicles Realm: Betrayal of the Guardians
« Reply #1905 on: July 19, 2011, 02:20:18 AM »
"Well since there's not much that can really happen besides the rebound barriers just exploding from the combustion arrow damage, I'll just put the shields up on Kiana's earth as it goes. Ngghhh.." *The wolf focused and tried to make the shields appear around the earth as it came flying to the enemies* "Most importantly I have to keep up all of our party's shields too, so this is draining me quickly." *The healer began to sweat as he continued to lay down the barriers with the earthen attacks flying across the castle air, remaining still so he could focus at his best*
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #1906 on: July 19, 2011, 03:59:36 PM »
"You flea-bitten little..." Talin stopped his thoughts of trying kill Drevo as he dodged another arrow that had gone through the openings made by the explosive arrows. "You know what, I'll kill you later when the archers are gone!" He yelled as he practically jumped up the stairs seven to eight steps at a time, at a pace one would make when normally walking up the stairs. When they both reached the top, Talin pointed to the wall that Kiana, Kitt, and White were still in front of. "They're out of arrows for-" An explosive arrow went off near them, but it mostly just interrupted him rather than actually harming either of them. "Screw it, just kill any archers you come across, and stay out of my way!" Talin ran down the western wall, cutting down every archer that was in his sights during his short journey to the northern wall.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
« Reply #1907 on: July 19, 2011, 07:40:04 PM »
With the large holes now growing in number, the artillery archers were finally able to see Drevo and Talin, and fired everything that they had. Meanwhile, several main archers had already hightailed it out of there to retrieve arrows, but were cut off of their return as Kiana threw in the section of earth, knocking out a large portion of the wall, and killing 10 archers.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #1908 on: July 19, 2011, 09:16:19 PM »
Drevo ignored Talin's words and came behind him taking down the archers he managed to miss. When the other archers took notice of them and began to fire he did his best to dodge and weave passed the incoming fire. Along the way he procured a bow from a downed archer and caught a combustion arrow. He then quickly fired in the the general area of the artillery archers firing on them. He didn't expect it to do much, or anything, considering he wasn't the best with a bow.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1909 on: July 19, 2011, 11:19:51 PM »
True to Drevo's thoughts, his aim was downright horrible. Aside from only aiming in the general area, he apparently didn't see Kitt's bolts being affected by wind earlier, and the arrow went straight down and blew up in the courtyard. The rest of the artillery archers returned fire and blew off Talin and Drevo's route towards the rest of the main unit, them being surrounded on both sides with nowhere to run directly to. The archers took aim for the kill when the unexpected happened. The portion of the wall that Talin and Drevo were on began to collapse underneath them, clumps of stone and iron by clumps of stone and iron.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #1910 on: July 20, 2011, 04:29:07 PM »
Kitt followed behind Kiana, running between ruined walls and flying arrows. He stopped momentarily to reload his crossbow and ducked as another arrow flew over his head. It took several moments to pull out another stack of bolts and lock them in place, then he was off again catching up with Kiana and dodging past White with a shout "White, you might want to keep up. Almost there!"
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #1911 on: July 21, 2011, 02:36:36 PM »
Kiana smirked slightly when one of her sections of earth knocked out a portion of the wall and killed some archers. As she continued to move between buildings, she would randomly throw earth, but she made sure to spare her majicka since she didn't want to be exhausted before reaching the Guardian. After a few minutes, she heard the rumble of a collapsing wall which she knew all to well. Looking back, she saw the section of wall that Talin and Drevo were on collapsing. She was too busy running for the north gate to help them though so they were going to have to save themselves.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #1912 on: July 22, 2011, 02:59:17 AM »
*The healer stopped his barrier building after noticing Kiana was finished and Kitt telling him to move it, he came out of his trance without thinking started to run and follow the earth mage and the archer* "Oh crap, Drevo and Talin are going down with the structuring, I hope they'll be okay. I don't have time to help them now." *White looked away not wanting to see what would happen as he only looked to behind Kiana and the direction they were going* "We need to get to that guardian soon or we could be finished before the real battle is even started."

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1913 on: July 22, 2011, 02:44:45 PM »
As the archers lined up their kill shots, Talin looked right at Drevo with a rather sour face. "If you had just gone the other direction-" He couldn't finish his nagging statement when the wall started to give way piece by piece. When part of the balcony started to fall off, he jumped onto the piece and rode the partial balcony down the whole eighty feet, while making sure he was on the edge of the highest part. When it hit the ground, he let himself fall forward and land on his hands. Using the momentum in his body, he rolled across the ground and only obtained a weakness in the legs instead of the fractures or complete destruction of said legs. He slowly got back up, slid his volge back into the sling, then made his way to the north gate expeditiously.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2011, 02:48:25 PM by Chrono Blackwyng »
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #1914 on: July 26, 2011, 02:32:35 AM »
Drevo felt the ground under him shaking, realizing the wall was coming down. He turned to hear Talin's words. "Yeah, looks like your weight broke the castle wall!" he barked back at him. He surfed down the crumbling wall in a similar fashion as Talin did as well as jumping around to different rocks on the way down. Once down he didn't bother to say anything to Talin and just worked on making his way back to the others.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 04:14:03 PM by Srgntcuddles »

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #1915 on: July 26, 2011, 10:47:57 AM »
Kitt ran alongside Kiana, making sure White was right behind them. He continued running, head down, making for the north gate. "Those two had better not die before we get to the guardian." He ducked as he ran, an arrow skimming over his shoulder, snagging his hood. "So long as we all get there in one piece we might have some chance!"
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1916 on: July 26, 2011, 06:04:38 PM »
The archers receded and the combustion bombardments stopped from the main tower, the artillery archers receding as well, by command of Loraine. Inside, they lined themselves up on balconies on every floor, which overlooked the entrance. The number of archers was now down to just under 100. However, the majority of the inner framework was a mix of metal and molten earth, which was non-manipulable by normal earth magic.

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #1917 on: July 26, 2011, 06:40:10 PM »
Kiana ceased her running when they came upon the north gate of the castle, looking back at the others to see that Talin and Drevo were catching up with them. "Well, since the arrows have completely stopped, I would guess that they're waiting for us inside somewhere." She said to the others, loud enough for Talin and Drevo to hear as well. "Keep your eyes and ears open. This isn't going to be easy." She then turned forward again and started to enter the gate.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #1918 on: July 27, 2011, 03:49:37 AM »
*White followed behind Kiana and hoped for the best for Drevo and Talin, making sure Kitt was not too far away from him* "Kitt you're basically the only long range fighter we have, I would rather not have you getting damaged during this flight for the gate." *The wolf entered quietly looking around, heeding Kiana's advice for caution well* "This is probably far from over, I know we didn't kill or defeat all of the archers, they're probably waiting for us at some point or another..."

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1919 on: July 27, 2011, 04:15:21 PM »
Talin was not that far behind, and had picked up his pace just a little more so he would arrive at the gate before Kiana got through the gate. "Wait, if those arrows blasted apart the castle walls..." Talin grabbed hold of White, then let go the moment he realized that Kiana was already going inside. "Oh no..." using footwork and speed that were usually reserved for catching up to faster enemies, he got past White and Kitt before grabbing Kiana by the arm and pulling her back. "Let me get this right, the archers leave the towers and walls, then go into the castle, and you want to go through the front door?"