The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Kin Chronicles Realm: Betrayal of the Guardians  (Read 128907 times)

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
Re: Kin Chronicles Realm: Betrayal of the Guardians
« Reply #195 on: February 16, 2010, 02:28:23 AM »
Talin and Elistra went into the house and made sure they had no illumination inside before finding a dark spot and watching the window. In a few moments, they saw women and young girls looking through the windows, some were bears, others vixens in their own right, along with wolves of similar sizes; but, only two were human. Talin sighed and hugged Elistra, possibly the only young female besides Kiana that hasn't at least attempted to kill him for being a 'dragon-lover'. "This is why I wanna be a dragon, other races act too obsessive!" he whispered to her.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
« Reply #196 on: February 16, 2010, 02:37:44 AM »
Korius was about to speak when Kiana came in. He looked at her and quickly turned back. "Are my eyes deceiving me? You're an actual cleric, aren't you? If you can, I'd like you to come with me. My comrades are injured greatly. I don't know how much majicka you have, but if you can, please spare us the time of day. We will be staying at the Polseka Inn. One of our men is staying there right now with a broken rib that's partially punctured his lung. I'll be rounding the others there as well. Please meet us there when you can." Korius, still in disbelief, walked back and jumped out the window onto the adjacent building's wall, sprang from it, and started jumping roofs again, looking for the others. As he approached Talin's hideout that he saw them running into,  he ran into a cloaked figure that was turning the corner from an alleyway. He stopped and ran back to help the figure up. "I'm sorry, are you alright?"
« Last Edit: February 16, 2010, 02:49:52 AM by Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy »

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #197 on: February 16, 2010, 02:48:35 AM »
Kiana just watched the scene in the hut, not feeling like an actual part of it even though she had been noticed. When Korius left, awkwardness settled in so Kiana nodded slightly to the cleric then put up her hood as she turned and exited the hut. She looked around for a second before finding the sign for the inn and then headed for it, just wanting to get away from all the people, the stares, all the questions, and the praise. She entered the inn and waited for the others.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Received through special limited time events This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Healed up
« Reply #198 on: February 16, 2010, 04:05:59 AM »
*White just sort of nodded without question* "I will take that offer..." *He watched Korius jump away and then tilted his head in question at Kiana and then she left* "Looks like it's time for me to go, take care of your child carefully." *He walked out the door putting his cowl over his head as he left before she could say anything and disappeared from view*

*As he walked along towards the Polseka Inn, White thought of the current event* "What could that man have wanted with me? Broken ribs and such are often dealt with in the normal mercenary manner.. but whatever, I shall take care of any and all patients. Hopefully I have enough magicka for this, if there is any serious infection I may have some troubles."

*Entering the Inn he took a gander around* "I rarely come around here unless we get the occasional sick or injured traveler. The place looks up to par." *He nodded and looked for the man from earlier*
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer

Offline Entaru

• The Jabberwocky's Apprentice
  • Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I...will never let go
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Plagas Infested Fox
  • Coloring: Ivory fur, and emerald (Bloodshot) eyes
  • Height: 6'3"
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Gangly, almost emaciated
« Reply #199 on: February 16, 2010, 04:26:53 AM »
Entaru swatted Korius' hand away as he sat up. "Clumsy oaf!  Why don't you watch where your running!  You could've..."  He halted mid-sentence as he began coughing into his fist.  As the coughing subsided he cursed under his breath.  "Blast it all.  Now you've got me over-excited."

Entaru stood up, dusting himself off, all the while muttering curses and profanities.  Turning back to Korius with a scowl he continued his rant.  "As I was saying...you could've really hurt someone.  Running about like a cockroach under a bar stool!"  Entaru huffed as he began to calm down.  "Where were you headed anyway?  And why did it matter if you got there quickly?" Entaru punctuated his sentence with a sharp tap against Korius' chest with his staff.

"Well?  Answer my question, boy!"

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #200 on: February 16, 2010, 05:20:53 AM »
Drevo relaxed in the hot water, the pain in his chest seemed to subside as he began to rub the mats out of his fur coat. As he dunked his face in the water to wipe the blood off he heard a giggle from behind him. He took his face out of the water out of the water and looked behind him; three female Fox-Kin in thin robes stood in the doorway looking at Drevo. Drevo quickly turned back around; hoping he wasn't recognized. "Hey it’s the hero!" shrieked the blue furred fox. "Oh, you're right!" said Black furred one. The White furred fox made her way over to him; followed by the other two. "Dangit, they saw me!" Thought Drevo as the women surrounded the tub. "Hey big boy, got room in there for three more?" whispered the white furred fox in Drevo's ear. "I'm afraid not, sorry!" said Drevo trying to look away from them all. "Oh come now, let me scrub your back," said the white furred fox as she began to scrub his back. He quickly moved to the other side of the tub; only to be massaged by the black furred fox. "Doesn't that feel nice?" asked the black furred fox. Drevo moved again only to be grabbed by the blue furred fox; she began to rub his chest which caused him pain. Drevo jumped out of the tub and grabbed a towel from a nearby rack; it was pink but he didn't notice.

"That robe makes you look sexy," said the white furred fox as the three began to walk towards him. "Don't you want to play with us?" asked the blue furred fox. "Don't you find us attractive?" added in the black furred fox. "Sorry, ladies, I-uh...Gotta run!" said Drevo backing up to the door, holding the towel around his waist. He was soaking wet; dripping all over the place as he turned towards the door, he stepped out and immediately noticed Kiana in the lobby; she hadn't noticed him as he turned back around. The fox women were almost to him; he didn't want Kiana to see him like this but he didn't want to stay with the fox women either. They got close enough to almost grab him; forcing him to back out into the lobby." Ladies, enough is enough," Drevo said bumping into White."Oh, sorry, buddy," The three fox women began to run at him; Drevo quickly turned and darted off up the stairs. They chased him up the stairs giggling, one of their robes flapped back revealing a sheathed dagger on her thigh. Drevo ran into his room at the end of the hallway and closed the door behind him.

They came in after him and quickly formed a circle around him. "Let us at least repay you for your hard work, hero..." said the white furred one as she hung over his shoulders. “No, please, I-“ “We insist…” said the black furred fox putting her leg up on Drevo. “No, please, It’s not necessary!” he insisted. “It’s the least we can do…After all, you’re the hero who killed our master…” said the white furred fox in Drevo’s ear. He froze up in shock at what she said; knowing he was now in trouble. The black furred fox drew a dagger sheathed on her thigh and raised it to stab Drevo. He broke free of their grip and motioned towards his bowstaff; which was in the hands of the blue fox. He knew he was in a bad place; he backed towards a wall as they got closer drawing their daggers.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #201 on: February 16, 2010, 04:03:10 PM »
Talin went to one of the doors to see if they left, and a 'thunk' was heard next to his head. He looked  around him until he spotted a throwing knife sticking out the door, well embedded in the wood. He immedeatly retraced his steps and sat next to Elistra, who held back a giggle at his somewhat pale face.

Then the door in the back gave way to what could only be described as a battering ram going through two feet of wood. It wasn't until Talin heard footsteps that he got himself and Elistra up to the 2nd floor, and locked yet another door that they hid in. "Why don't you just kill them?" she said with rather strong frustration. "Because the rest of the village will be after me for killing the women!!"
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #202 on: February 16, 2010, 07:56:28 PM »
Korius left the old man there, "Oh, bugger off, you old codger. I said I was sorry." As he entered the house where Talin and Elistra were hiding, he heard the door at the top of the stairs lock. He cupped his hands to his mouth. "Talin it's me, Korius! Get on the rooftops, we're going to Polseka Inn! I'll lead you there! Drevo's already  ahead of us." Korius ran back outside and hopped up on the window and pushed off onto the adjacent roof. "Yes, unfortunately they still look down on dragons. Kyzen's guard is all dragons, 10 of them, and has 5 wild dragons for pets. Let's go." Korius ran towards the direction of the inn, having to make some large jumps since the area they were in had a lot of broken roofs. As he was nearing, he noticed Drevo in one of the open windows, and a girl grabbing his bowstaff. He thought to himself, Can't you stay out of trouble for once? Bugger if I had a Guilder for every time you get yourself into trouble... He ran full-speed and jumped in through the window after Drevo missed  his chance to get his bowstaff and drew out Valia and the katana. The katana in his left pointing at the girl with the bowstaff and Valia in his right pointing at the other two. "Now now, ladies. I know he's a bit of a bloody sod, but that's no reason to want to kill him. If anyone, I think Kiana will have a say. So drop the bowstaff, and for Gaia's Sake, Drevo, put some bloody clothes on. I got a white mage coming here soon and  the others will be following as well." As he yelled at Drevo, the black and blue  furred girls attacked him. Korius turned both blades to face the ground and slapped both girls with the broadside of both swords. "Next time, you get the business end, now drop it!" The two dropped the weapons already and fell to the floor holding their faces and crying. The white one just fell to her knees and cried, wetting herself from the shock that Korius didn't even look like he was paying attention when he hit them.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
« Reply #203 on: February 16, 2010, 08:12:20 PM »
Kiana had seen when Drevo finally exited the washroom and ran off up the stairs with the three girls behind him. "Oh brother..." She rolled her eyes. "Come with me." She said to the cleric as she walked past him and went up the stairs. She had just gotten to the doorway when she heard her name. "Talking about me behind my back, huh?" She smirked and crossed her arms. "And you just had to ruin my fun. I probably would've tossed them out the window if you hadn't showed up." She faked a pout.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Received through special limited time events This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Currently: Healed up
« Reply #204 on: February 17, 2010, 01:15:41 AM »
*White followed without question behind the woman* "What are we doing miss?" *He listened in to the scuffling nearby and some sobbing women* "What in the blazes is going on around here?" *He just sort of looked at the wolf running out of the washroom with a blank expression* "I hope this isn't what I was brought for, I'm no good with the stranger crowd."
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer

Offline Entaru

• The Jabberwocky's Apprentice
  • Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I...will never let go
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Plagas Infested Fox
  • Coloring: Ivory fur, and emerald (Bloodshot) eyes
  • Height: 6'3"
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Gangly, almost emaciated
« Reply #205 on: February 17, 2010, 01:51:50 AM »
"OLD?!  Who are you calling...hey wait a minute!"  Entaru went running after Korius, at least until he saw him leaping form rooftop to rooftop in the opposite direction overhead.  "Show off..." He muttered under his breath as he turned around and walked after him.  No little punk was allowed to call him old.  He'd give him the talking to of his...

Entaru stopped walking as a realization hit him "Dear God, I am old.  Blast it...now I have to apologize."  Entaru continued walking, shaking his head.  Entaru finally walked into the Inn with a grimace on his face.  He sat down at a table and waited for the youngster to come back down.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #206 on: February 17, 2010, 05:18:05 AM »
Drevo breathed a sigh of relief as he picked up his bowstaff as it rolled across the floor after the woman dropped it. "You didn't have to be so rough, Korius..." said Drevo non-chalantly tilting his head and shrugging. "And I would put some clothes on if I was relieved of them!" he barked pointing towards the door. He looked at the door and saw Kiana standing with her arms crossed. If Drevo didn't have fur they would have noticed his face had turned red from being embarresed. "Gah-doesn't anyone know how to knock?! Get out of my-" Drevo stop short and grabbed his chest; it was burning like fire. He dropped to his knees and held himself up with one hand as he clenched his chest with the other. He spat up a bit of blood and started to gasp for air. He looked up and around the room at the others; his vision had become crossed and blurred as he coughed up a bit more blood. He grunted and soon collapsed on the floor from the shortness of breath; his rib broke completely puncturing his lung.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #207 on: February 18, 2010, 02:37:02 AM »
Talin followed Korius out of the house, and dodged various projectiles before arriving at the Inn. He went down the side of the building, and through an open window of an empty room. He helped Elistra into the room and closed the window. "Okay, I need to make sure of one thing before we go downstairs..." He takes Elistra's hood and puts it back over her head, leaning in for a kiss, but got slapped instead. "First of all, stop treating me like I'm clueless, and second, kisses are nicer once a day then every two hours..." Talin let out a nervous chuckle and let go before they walked downstairs.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #208 on: February 18, 2010, 02:44:47 AM »
Korius sheathed the katana and hooked Valia back onto the strap. He walked out of the room and patted White on the shoulder. "That's our idiot laying on the floor over there. If possible, don't let him die, but don't strain yourself. He's like the old puppy dog we never had the heart to put to sleep." As he walked out, he bumped into Talin and Elistra. He sighed, seeing the two of them making their way downstairs. "I think we've had enough excitement for one day. Why don't you get inside the room that Drevo got for us and stay there. I'll get some supplies for us. The white mage I found is inside as well. If you have any needs, now's the time." He walked down the stairs of the inn and talked to the owner. "If you can, spare us another room and some extra pillows and blankets. We'll pay for whatever you want to charge us for. By the way, what is the name of the city clinician? I thought cleric-class sorcerors were extinct, let alone a mage."

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #209 on: February 18, 2010, 03:04:25 AM »
Kiana couldn't help but chuckle at Drevo's obvious frustration & embarrassment and didn't end up answering the healer since Korius beat her to the punch. After Korius left, Kiana walked into the room. "Alright ladies, get out of here!" She commanded as she made them get up and practically pushed them out of the room past the healer. "Come on in and do your stuff." She said and closed the door after he entered. She moved over in front of a chair and stretched her arms above her head as she yawned, cringing from the pain the stretch brought into her right shoulder from the cut. "He's obviously your first patient." She said as she sat down and gestured towards Drevo. "I'll need you too, but I can wait." She paused for a couple seconds. "So, what's your name anyway?"