The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Kin Chronicles Realm: Betrayal of the Guardians  (Read 128841 times)

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Healed up
Re: Kin Chronicles Realm: Betrayal of the Guardians
« Reply #2040 on: September 27, 2011, 03:40:01 AM »
*White looked fairly unemotionally towards the funeral and felt bad for doing so* "I didn't really ever know her... but I appreciate this diamond she gave me. Though the sentimentality is neither here nor there, I think it's because of all that has been going on it's kind of hard to have feelings for even the strongest of our allies falling to the dark forces." *The wolf remained silent and looked upon his comrades, trying to stay with the dreary mood*
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #2041 on: September 28, 2011, 01:55:29 PM »
Talin sat and listened to Korius' farewell to Soria, then pulled out Elistra's wedding gauntlet as Korius went into the grave. He inspected the damage done on the gauntlet, and made an estimate of how much it would take to restore the memento, hiding it away as Korius returned to ground level and collapsed the grave. "So, do we need to break for extra training... or just enough for White to be able to walk again?"
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
« Reply #2042 on: October 01, 2011, 11:20:57 PM »
Korius was sullen for a minute before responding to Talin. "We'll rest for tonight and leave in the morning. We're just on time for moving forward. Soria has given us a time restraint, and it seems that Kyzen's not waiting much longer, either. He's planning something very big, and we don't have much time left." He left first, setting up a room within the Inn at the town within the outer wall. The whole town was still deserted, and it seemed quite desolate since the breeze that he had felt earlier when he was atop the wall wasn't reaching them nor making a sound due to the height and size of the outer wall.

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Currently: Healed up
« Reply #2043 on: October 02, 2011, 06:04:27 PM »
*White watched Talin and Korius speak of him for a moment, then Korius moved off into the distance* "He's probably going to that town that hasn't been destroyed.... yet. Ohh maybe we're going to get to sleep in real beds tonight." *The blood rushing around his body for his moment of excitement left him in pain soon and he stopped short of getting his hopes up more* "I guess I should try to dull the pain by being depressed or something, that should work... but first I have to stop getting excited about getting depressed to fix it... a vicious cycle."
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2044 on: October 03, 2011, 10:34:31 PM »
Talin followed Korius, stopping at various buildings to check for anything that could substitute for the needles in his leg pouch. He found some splinters from the explosion, but their crude shape would make it less than useful for anything beyond the small dark magic he could safely discharge. He then realized his own appraisal of the needles, and shuddered at the thought of how at peace he was with Chronin's magic. I still can't control a third of his power, and I'm already thinking of using what I naturally give off. Elistra was right, I can be really hard-headed...
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #2045 on: October 04, 2011, 12:49:53 AM »
Drevo was stuck with carrying White as he followed along with Korius, though much behind him. When they got to the town he noticed it was pretty void of life. When he got to a room he set White down on the bed. "You need to lose some weight..." he said, leaning back to stretch his back. He was teasing him, but it might have been hard to tell.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2011, 01:50:00 AM by Srgntcuddles »

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #2046 on: October 04, 2011, 07:42:41 PM »
Kitt followed along with the rest of the group, Evellyn returned gratefully to his arm from where she watched everyone with a beady golden eye. Kitt shot several glances across at Kiana as they walked, wanting to help but knowing that she preferred not to allow help from others.

What he did notice as they walked however was the way Kiana held a hand tight to her side as she walked. Kitt frowned slightly, watching closely, then turned his thoughts away to that of a proper Inn bed and food.

• Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2047 on: October 04, 2011, 08:39:42 PM »
Korius searched throughout the entire inn, and barely found any food, and of course absolutely no money. It took a while, but he managed to at least make enough hobo stew to last them all through the night and even for breakfast. Korius brought the large, 1.5-meter pot and placed it on the largest table. He also put down several bowls that he was able to find and wash and wasn't too chipped to spill. "This was all I was able to find throughout town." Korius took the first bowl and filled it before handing over to Kiana, and then to the others. His eyes were particularly filled with sorrow for a split second when he handed Kiana her's before getting himself composed.

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #2048 on: October 05, 2011, 01:49:37 AM »
Kiana finally deemed it necessary to force herself up off the ground when everyone was walking off back toward the town. She unconsciously held her side as she walked back with the others and was concentrating too much on moving her feet to see that Kitt had noticed her holding her side. Once she was inside the inn and Korius had brought out the large pot and placed it on the table, she stood by and waited for her portion. When she was given her bowl of stew, she looked up at his face and caught the sorrow in his eyes before his expression went back to normal. She looked away as if she was embarrassed or ashamed or something. She moved off and found a seat, setting her bowl down on the table before sitting down. As she sat down, she gasped slightly then gritted her teeth as she sat there for a minute. Once she had dealt with the pan, she blew on her stew then started to eat it.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2049 on: October 07, 2011, 12:25:08 PM »
Talin made his way through the village, following the scent of stew towards the inn. His mouth began to drool, while his stomach made note of his own starvation. He waited in anticipation for Korius to finish filling the bowls, cutting ahead of the other three members of their party in order to get a bowl and immediately start eating while ignoring the initial burn of the hot stew.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #2050 on: October 07, 2011, 07:05:42 PM »
After setting White down on his bed Drevo decided to head downstairs since White didn't respond to his joke. He assumed he was just a little irritable from the pain and wasn't in the mood for a joke. He walked around a bit, up until the stew was made up and being passed out. He grabbed his and took a seat at a table in the corner alone. He put his feet up on the table and leaned back in the chair to wait for his food to cool a bit.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #2051 on: October 08, 2011, 10:27:24 AM »
Kitt waited silently, making no fuss over being last in line to get the stew. He stood gently stroking the soft plumage of Evellyn with one gloved finger until he finally got his bowl and sat down on his own at another of the tables.

Once the stew had cooled and he had started to eat, Evellyn opened one beady eye and gave a click of her beak. She repeated the gesture again, moving closer to the steaming stew until Kitt finally dropped his spoon down with a sigh. "Fine... Fine, here you go then..." He picked out the few strips of meat and held them out for the bird to snap up hungrily.
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2052 on: October 08, 2011, 11:36:26 PM »
Korius ate his meal apart from the others, still lost in meditation and thought as he ate. His attitude was nothing like what anyone's ever seen. He was neither violent, irritated, nor even bossy. Instead, Korius was just quiet, sullen and only partially detached. When he finished, he put down the old bowl and looked at Drevo, "White's majicka level is still dangerously low. Bring him up to get more rest when you're done. I'm going to head out for a bit.

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #2053 on: October 09, 2011, 12:18:51 AM »
As Kiana sat there eating her stew, she thought she saw something across the table from her and shook her head slightly. She could swear she was seeing a transparent Kamau sitting in the seat across from her. "You're going to have to tell them you're hurt, Kiana." Kamau said, his mouth moving but the words only sounding in her head. "Why? It's not like they can do anything about the injury anyway." She said out loud to Kamau, forgetting the fact that the others were around and would be able to hear her. "They could bandage it at least." He said, sounding a little frustrated. "I could bandage it myself. I don't need their help." She responded, sounding stubborn but a little twinge of being unsure. "Just like I didn't need your help?" He questioned and then disappeared. Kiana was left with a wide-eyed expression of shock and disbelief from what her brother said to her, leaving her speechless.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2054 on: October 10, 2011, 03:29:09 AM »
Chrono stopped eating his stew and looked at Kiana, then at his hands. He was tempted to offer his help, then remembered his healing magic was less than spectacular due to his lack of ability to put out more than just an aura of said magic that only went out as far as a centimeter. "Kiana, do you think White could teach me to heal others?"