The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Kin Chronicles Realm: Betrayal of the Guardians  (Read 128910 times)

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Received through special limited time events This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Healed up
Re: Kin Chronicles Realm: Betrayal of the Guardians
« Reply #210 on: February 18, 2010, 04:26:51 AM »
"Oh my I forgot to introduce myself, well I am called White by many, but my real name is White Wolf Guardian. Nothing fanciful about it, but it's my name nonetheless..." *White looked over at Drevo while talking with a developed sweat that was rolling down his face* "Uhh... hold that thought, this puppy of your's could die if I don't medicate him." *White put his paw down close to the wolf's chest and held it there for a moment*

"What have you folks been doing?! This injury could have only been caused by several bashes to his back and torso and judging from that other man you guys must be some sort of fighters.." "Oh man if I don't help these people.. what if they kill me.. That cheetah sitting there, she's injured too and more than she lets on because she actually showed signs of discomfort in her facial expression."

"I will heal him in no time miss."
*White laid his hand down on the wolf and started using his magicka to the best of his medical ability to slowly remove the detached rib from the lung. He sliding it out very slowly to judge the possible conflicting issues and finding none he put the rib back in place* "I've never had to use both hands since we had a mercenary come through here... and well it was... uhh... nevermind let me just work." *He placed his other hand but towards the lung to use what force he had to stop the bleeding and slowly patch it up then as soon as it was stable enough he moved onto the rib itself where he reformed the bone so that the inner blood vessels were not damaged*

"He... should be okay soon.. just don't let him move too much." *White was breathing a bit paced and sweating and pulled out a handkerchief to wipe the sweat from his face* "Let me rest for a second, that was a lot harder than it looked but you probably know that already since you too have magicka. I uh.. I like to talk a lot while I am working because it makes me less nervous, more likely I won't be fidgety in my work. The mercenary I mentioned died because well his stomach was gone and I can't just make things fall out of the sky as some people think." *White's nervousness was showing well beyond his words and appearance as he tried to butter his fear of them murdering him for pleasure* "Heh heh.. I think you needed some help too... may I ask your name miss?"
« Last Edit: February 19, 2010, 12:29:36 AM by White Wolf Guardian »
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer

Offline Entaru

• The Jabberwocky's Apprentice
  • Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I...will never let go
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Plagas Infested Fox
  • Coloring: Ivory fur, and emerald (Bloodshot) eyes
  • Height: 6'3"
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Gangly, almost emaciated
« Reply #211 on: February 18, 2010, 06:35:51 PM »
Entaru strolled up behind Korius while he was talking to the owner.  Before the owner could reply Entaru aswered his question. "I've heard that his name is White.  He's the reason I came to town in the first place, though I was looking for an apothecary rather than a fellow mage."  Entaru held out his hand in greeting and continued. "Entaru Korin, Glass Mage.  Sorry about that outburst earlier.  Hunger, fatigue, and lack of youth in general have made me a bit...irritable."  As if to prove a point, his stomach let out a loud grumble.  "Please accept my apologizes sir."

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #212 on: February 18, 2010, 09:39:44 PM »
As White worked Drevo grumbled in pain; not loudly however as to make him sound weak. As White finished and went on to Kiana he sat up and looked around. He felt only a sore sensation rather than the pain he felt before. He tried to lift himself off the floor and to the bed but fell back on his butt. He looked at White finally and recognised him from the lobby. "Oh, it's you...Thanks, sorry about bumping into you before," said Drevo. The woman that took Drevo's clothes went up the stairs and towards his room, she walked in with the clothes draped across her arms. She stopped and looked around, first at Kiana and White then at Drevo sitting up on the floor, still in his pink towel. "Oh my! Are you hurt?!" shrieked the woman running over to him. As she ran to him she slipped on the water that was everywhere from Drevo who was still wet from his bath. As she fell Drevo tried to catch her but she toppled onto him and he fell back and hit his head on the floor boards.

"Oh my I'm so sorry! Did I hurt you? I'm so sorry!" she said getting off of Drevo as he sat up rubbing the back of his head. "No, I'm fi-" "Here, let me get you dressed!" said the woman trying to put his shirt on him. "What?! No! I'm still wet!" said Drevo pushing away his shirt. "Then let me dry you off!" she said yanking away Drevo's towel. "Wait- what do you think you're doing?!" barked Drevo grabbing the towel and covering his private areas. The woman took a portion of it and began to rub Drevo down roughly. "Stop it! Your going to rub my fur off!" The woman just gigled at Drevo's plight, not knowing he was just healed. They both fussed back and forth with each other, her trying to dry him off and dress him and him not letting her. It was quite clear Drevo was still in a bit of pain as they fussed.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #213 on: February 18, 2010, 11:47:48 PM »
Talin looked at Elistra, who smirked at his new attitude towards her, then nodded to Korius' suggestion, leading Talin up to the room Drevo provided, and they both found a single bed, sitting together, for neither wanted to be alone in this odd village...

Talin's head-fur had now gone half-white and his eyes had an unusual shine in the center of the pupil, but the shine was not seen unless you looked directly into his eyes.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
« Reply #214 on: February 19, 2010, 12:18:52 AM »
Korius was startled by the old man and really didn't know what to say except, "Calm down, old man. I guess hunger and senility are  bad combination. Why don't you wait with my colleagues in our room upstairs with the clinician. Just tell them Korius said you  can stay. *turns to owner again* And some food would be preferable." Korius dropped 3 Guilders onto the table and walked out the door. Well, at least I still have a couple Guilders left. Might as well try to get some money while we're here. We'll need at least another 2 days to rest up. He walked down the streets and found the local tavern as the sun sunk over the horizon. Korius walked in and was immediately stared at. For a few moments, it was very tense and silent, when all of a sudden, cheers began ringing. He lightened up and sat at the bar. The bartender came up to him. "So... hero. What can i git fer ya? Drink 'seron the house t'nite." Somberly, Korius chuckled to himself as the thought of Valius ordering up their strongest liquor and gorging on it all. He gave a gentle smile, the first one since... well, ever. "I'll take your strongest. In memory of our fallen comrade who died to make Septim's fall possible. And also, any bounties or quick jobs you folks might have." The bartender laughed hardily and brought our the strongest bottle of whiskey in the tavern. He poured himself a glass and handed the bottle to Korius. "So. To who we be drinkin' ta t'nite?" Korius smiled and lifted his bottle. "To my successor and last Captain of the Knights of Gaia. Valius Loral Rampart!" The room fell silent again, and everyone became sad and somber. "Did  ye say, Valius Rampart? *Korius nods* We been herin rumors 'bout him still bein' alive, but to know tha' they were true... *Everyone who had a hat, lowered it in salute. Bartender raises his glass* To the greatest shining light  of hope for our people, Valius. And also, a thanks for the blessing of this fine party of heroes who be led by his predecessor, Korius J. Lambent. Here here!" The crowd cheered and raised their glasses. "HERE HERE!" They all drank and for the night, they became merry. The bartender then gave Korius a pile of wanted posters and bounty jobs of the town. Korius nodded his thanks and left with them after he finished the bottle. This is for you, my only true friend in this world. May you rest in peace.

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #215 on: February 19, 2010, 12:52:31 AM »
Kiana just sat there, watching White and listening to him. She laid her staff across her lap. "My name's Kiana. Kiana Katar." She replied and smiled slightly. The smile was wiped off her face when the woman came in the room without knocking on the closed door. She watched the two fuss with each other until she got irritated enough with it to speak. "Lady, I'm pretty sure he has been old enough to dry and dress himself for quite some time now. Why don't you just let him be. He's probably still feeling some soreness and discomfort from just being healed. Your causing more harm than good to him." She said while looking at the two on the floor, only sounding irritated for the first half what she said. Her speaking up was only because she was irritated just watching it so she knew how irritated she'd be if it was happening to her.
She looked back White. "Anyway, like I said before, my healing can wait. Rest as much as you need to before you work on me." She told him then looked away from him, examining the room. "And don't be so nervous. If I didn't know any better, I'd think you were afraid that I'd kill you if you didn't heal me..." A smirk played on her lips, still not looking at him.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2010, 12:54:42 AM by VeeSmith: His Wolfy »

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Received through special limited time events This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #216 on: February 19, 2010, 01:21:48 AM »
*White kind of just stared at her with strength suddenly renewed* "Oh uh..uh no it's not like that. I'm err.. just not good around strangers..in a room..alone." *He eyed the door* "I'm feeling much better really, let me heal you." *He gave his best cheesy smile* "She's no fool, oh god I am screwed. Maybe if I do a good enough job I will be spared.. hmm well that's worth a shot in all regards!" *He did a little victory stance while standing there and not realizing it looked like a fool probably* "Oops..."
« Last Edit: February 19, 2010, 03:29:48 AM by White Wolf Guardian »

Offline Entaru

• Lovable Lion
  • I...will never let go
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #217 on: February 19, 2010, 01:57:41 AM »
Entaru nodded and headed up to the room and knocked four times before entering. "Hello?  Korius sent me up here.  Why, I have know idea but he did."  Entaru looked about at the bunch as he entered the room.  Then he spotted Drevo naked on the floor.  "Uhhh...did I come in at a bad time?" Entaru asked as he looked at the cheetah.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #218 on: February 19, 2010, 04:11:19 AM »
"Oh my, your hurt?! I'm so so so sorry!" said the woman as Drevo slipped from her drying him off. He stood up and took the towel back and wrapped it back around his waist. "No, it's fine...I'm fine...Please...Can I just have my clothes back?" asked Drevo calmly. Without saying anything the woman extended his clothes to him; looking down at the floor. "Thank you," said Drevo taking the clothes. The woman quickly darted out of the room; right passed Entaru. Drevo noticed Entaru as the woman ran passed him. "Does everyone want to see me naked? Geez..." he sighed as he walk over to the wardrobe that was in the room. He opened the door as far as it would open and hid behind it. "Don't look, I'm naked," Drevo chuckled as he draped his towel over the door; dressing himself behind the door.

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
« Reply #219 on: February 19, 2010, 04:02:20 PM »
Korius tiptoed into the room at high moon and was surprised to see everyone still in the same room. He walked to the middle of the room and waved the pile of posters in his hand. "Okay, everyone. We're going to stay in town for a couple days so we can get back on our feet. Until then, I have found small single-day jobs and bounties. Starting at sun-up we'll start. Just pick what you can do and get on to bed. The room next to us has been graciously opened to us." Korius then took out an apparent in-town bounty and walked into the next room and laid down. His head swam a little, he ended up staying at the tavern for 4 extra hours drinking. Despite drinking with Valius for all these years, 20 litres of hard whiskey is his limit, and he drank 22 this night. He sighed, feeling drunk for the first time and his stomach started grumbling. Korius knocked on the wall and yelled over, "Hey! Did anyone save me some food? I'm starving."

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #220 on: February 19, 2010, 04:37:45 PM »
"I know I don't want to see you naked." Kiana replied. "Hence why I haven't been looking at anything but your face, if anything." She continued to sit in the chair and let herself be healed by White, closing her eyes and leaning her head back against the back of the chair but remaining alert.
By the time Korius came back to the room, Kiana had been healed and had eaten. She looked through the posters and found one that she knew she could handle, even though she didn't want to hunt a bounty. As she set the poster in her chair, she heard Korius yell about being hungry. She grabbed some food and headed to the room next door. She entered and set the food on a bedside table in silence then left the room. She leaned against the wall in between the two rooms, not really liking her choices. Other than Elistra, she was surrounded by guys. No matter what room she stayed in, she wasn't going to exactly feel comfortable. She sighed and went back into the suite, grabbing her poster and heading for another bed. The bed was separated from the main room by a wall, so it wasn't a hard choice.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2010, 04:39:31 PM by VeeSmith: His Wolfy »

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #221 on: February 19, 2010, 05:04:32 PM »
*White noticed that since he was done with healing Kiana and the continually attacked wolf by women were healed and he was hungry and tired from his work* "Well if none of you need me... I'm going downstairs for some food and then maybe some sleep..." *White yawned and sort of moved side to side and then straight forward out the door going down the stairs to the Bar and sat at a bar stool*

"Ugh, I'm not gonna be tricked again into drinking, that never goes well." "Uhh.. bar keep could I have some chicken over here? I'm starving from a day's work." *He just sort of laid his head on his arms as he waited for a response and closed his eyes for a moment*

Offline Entaru

• Lovable Lion
  • I...will never let go
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #222 on: February 19, 2010, 06:34:14 PM »
Entaru was shocked to see so many bounties.  He didn't know why, but he started sorting through them to see if he could help them in any way.  After all, money was money and he didn't want to make himself a burden to those around him.  He was older but still capable and he planned to prove that.

Finding a few choice ones, Entaru (who had already eaten) went to another empty room to look them over before heading off to sleep.  Suddenly a jolt of pain shot through Entaru's left leg, causing him to almost yelp. ~Blast it!  I need to find an apothecary soon or else I'll be completely useless.  But first I need money...and sleep.  I can look at them later.~  Entaru limped to his bed, his left leg completely numb.  He would get feeling back to it in a few hours, he knew that.  Heaving his leg onto the bed he laid down.  He prayed that more jolts wouldn't come and keep him awake.

His prayers were answered and he fell asleep peacefully.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2010, 06:41:26 PM by Entaru »

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #223 on: February 19, 2010, 07:46:49 PM »
Drevo was sitting on the big bed leaning against it's bed post as the room had began emptying. He looked at the stack of papers from afar before getting off the bed and walking towards the area Kiana was in. He leaned on the wall near the opening to the area seperated from the main room. He knocked on the wall trying to get her attention before she fell asleep. "Hey, Kiana, you asleep?" he asked almost in a whisper. "If your still awake...You're welcome to my bed, it's bigger than the one in there...I don't mind if you have it over me," Drevo leaned on the wall in wait for a response and looked around the room.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #224 on: February 19, 2010, 09:39:26 PM »
Talin went over to get two posters, figuring that between Elistra and himself, two jobs could get done for twice the payout. Sadly, none of the jobs seemed appealing until he found a bounty poster... of himself, with Elistra being the bonus pay. "Korius.... exactly how tanked are you, and where did you get this?" he said, his anger starting to rise until she grabbed his head and shook it side-to-side. "Wether we like it or not, love... the common races deem our relationship, and your betrayal to your former com-" "Its not about that, the charge is being Chronin's decendent, who told them!?!" his volgue started to resonate with his anger, glowing with purple-black energies, which grow in proportion to his rage.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel