The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Kin Chronicles Realm: Betrayal of the Guardians  (Read 128854 times)

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
Re: Kin Chronicles Realm: Betrayal of the Guardians
« Reply #2100 on: October 23, 2011, 06:00:25 PM »
Korius was disgruntled by the hug, but he was already saving as much strength as he could for Drevo's turn. "Get your ass on the pad, cross-legged please." He had already evened out his breathing, and started wiping the sweat off his brow and rubbed his eyes with his right had as he composed himself. Goddammit. This is getting very taxing. At least I don't have to worry about losing to the Dark Ki anymore...

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #2101 on: October 23, 2011, 09:04:23 PM »
Drevo was already sitting, though he wasn't sitting cross-legged. He readjusted himself and took a deep breath before exhaling it. "I guess he is blind. He looks tired, too. Maybe he will pass out. I can kill him then." he thought as he sat. "Come on, lets get this over with." he said, growing bored.

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #2102 on: October 24, 2011, 12:07:08 AM »
Kiana watched all that happened with Talin and listened as Korius explained the history of majicka, finding it somewhat interesting. Her eyes widened some when Talin attacked Korius with a hug, but she wasn't surprised that he bolted right afterward since he probably would have been hurt for it if he had stuck around. She put more attention on Drevo though and what was going to be done to him. It was hard to trust him lately with his attitude and all that. Plus, she was wondering if there was any particular reason he was saved for last.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2103 on: October 24, 2011, 01:28:33 PM »
Korius waited from Drevo to adjust and then sat back upright, lighting all the candles again. "I'm not going to lie. This is going to hurt you the most." Unlike before, where Korius had elongated the flames into gentle streams, the flames would come to and circle around his wrists, and he held a fist, save for his index and middle finger on both hands. Korius' hands seemed to move in a blur, thrusting small pockets of fierce flames no bigger than a thumb, hitting every pressure point on Drevo's body. The impact and ferocity of each was enough to make Drevo's body move a bit. Korius maintained his concentration so as to maintain his accuracy. He then disappeared and reappeared behind Drevo, standing now, and with his fingers covered in the flames (induced by his Ki), hit every single pressure point twice on Drevo's back. With every strike, his fingers had dug 2cm into Drevo's body without breaking the skin, and caused Drevo to spit out some blood. Korius then brought his hand back, making an open palm, and the flames gathered on it (including the center candle), mimicking the shape, and he thrust it right onto Drevo's back, causing him to spit more blood and to fall onto his stomach, slowly losing consciousness. Korius himself fell back onto his back, breathing heavily and no longer able to move and sweating profusely. "Kiana... if you can, bring him back. He won't be able to move for 2 days, and he'll be in severe pain."

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
« Reply #2104 on: October 24, 2011, 06:35:14 PM »
Kiana watched intently as Korius worked on Drevo, her expression completely serious. When it was over and done with and Korius asked her to take Drevo back, she nodded and got to her feet. Walking over, she laid Drevo back then grabbed one of his wrists. Once she had a good grip, she began walking and dragging him behind her, elevating his upper body enough so his back wasn't touching the ground. This was her kind way of taking him back. He was lucky she wasn't dragging him by one of his feet. She went all the way back to the inn and dragged him up the stairs to one of the rooms. Propping him up against the side of the bed, she then put her arms under his arms and lifted him with a grunt then laid him on the bed though not the right way. She didn't want to take the time to maneuver him so that his head was actually by the pillow instead of by the opposite side of the bed from where she had set him. Once he was on the bed, she left the room, closing the door behind her without caring how lightly or heavily it closed.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #2105 on: October 24, 2011, 07:30:20 PM »
The pain was intense when Korius began to hit Drevo's pressure points. Despite his best efforts he let out a grunt of pain here and there. When he was on his face, the pain seemed to numb everything as well as him being unable to move. He heard Korius speaking vaguely, only catching "Won't move" and "Two days". Before he lost consciousness he was rolled onto his back and he saw Kiana. "She's going to throw me off a building...I just know it..." he thought to himself.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #2106 on: October 25, 2011, 02:54:45 PM »
Talin got to his room, and almost jumped into his bed. For a few minutes, he didn't even feel slightly tired. In fact he had to tense every muscle in his body to keep himself from fidgeting in the bed. He got out of bed, and bolted down the stairs to get his clothes. He carried them back up to his room, then went back downstairs and dropped onto his hands to do push-ups. He then shifted his weight to only his hands as he pushed his entire weight off the ground as he resumed his 'work-out'. When he still couldn't get the energy out of his body, he simply got back on his feet and went back to his room to put his gear back on.

He started tying his hair as he walked out of his room, stopping as he noticed Kiana. "Hey, do you normally feel fidgety when you're full of magic, or is it just me getting used to the extra 'life-force'?"
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #2107 on: October 26, 2011, 10:13:50 AM »
Kitt glanced up from his work, ear flicking in the direction of a door slamming shut and voices. The others were back from wherever they had gone, but that did not concern him, or even interest him at the moment. All of his attention lay on the crossbow lying across his lap. He had finally managed to restring the bow and repaired the damage the reloading mechanism which, thankfully, had only been minor.

After a quick run over with the wood polish and wax, as well as a final oiling of he mechanism,  Kitt hefted the crossbow up to his shoulder. The bow felt as good as the day his father had used it.

Kitt stepped out of his room, holding out an arm for Evellyn to flutter onto. Once the falcon had landed, claws gripping the falconing glove tight, Kitt started towards the stairs of the Inn. He nodded to Kiana and Talin as he went, muttering something about shooting practice.
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2108 on: October 26, 2011, 04:19:45 PM »
Korius laid where he was, on the half-mattress and closed his eyes, meditating, and evened out his breathing. He was too tired to move, and he had thoroughly exhausted his body for running so much Ki for so long. Korius subsequently fell into a deep sleep. In his dreams, he walked the ruins of the Central Castle, Kyzen's stonghold, with his companions, Kiana in his arms smiling happily.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2109 on: October 27, 2011, 01:59:03 AM »
Kiana nodded at Kitt and eyed him until he was out of sight, partly worrying about him. Once Kitt had disappeared, she turned her attention back to Talin. "I guess you haven't noticed, but I don't really run around expending a bunch of energy. Only time I do that is when I'm bored." She said with a shrug. "I don't know. Maybe it's different for you because you weren't born with it so you're not accustomed to it."

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2110 on: October 27, 2011, 03:57:57 AM »
Talin waved at Kitt, then redirected his attention to Kiana in a disturbingly identical fashion as she did to him. "You also do it when you're trying to hide injuries, but at least you know you're injured. I'm too stupid to stop fighting, let alone put the effort into acting normally." He started walking out, then stopped at the door. "Oh, and then there are all those times where you keep trying to deny you looove Korius, but I digress. I'll be jumping across rooftops if you need me for anything that doesn't involve domestic relationships." He left the Inn and started climbing up the nearest house, getting on the roof and doing some stretches before leaping from roof to roof.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #2111 on: October 28, 2011, 11:13:49 AM »
Kitt paused for a moment, ear flicking in the direction of Talin and Kiana's conversation, then he continued downstairs and out of the tavern. The air was cool with a slight breeze as Kitt held up his arm for Evellyn to take off. She did so with a flutter of feather and circled high above, before swooping down and landing on a nearby fence post.

After a few minutes Kitt had set up a series of targets made of scrap pieces of wood. He loaded a stack of bolts into the crossbow and raised it to his shoulder, listening carefully to the sound of the string twanging and the wood creaking as he loaded the first bolt in.

For a moment Kitt stood still, breathing slow and calm. This was when he felt most at peace, and it was with a small grin that he watched Talin jumping from roof to roof. The grin remained as he loosed the bolts one after another into the targets, wood splintering under the force of the impacts.
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2112 on: October 28, 2011, 03:02:17 PM »
Out in another territory, Elistro and his men exited the next Guardian's castle, leaving it in rubble with the body of its recently deceased owner laying mauled and torn at the entrance. Elistro was smiling sadistically, covered in blood and the left side of his armor broken off, his cape covering it. "Ah, it has been quite a few years since I've actually fought for real. Let's go, men!" The wind of the night picked up as they left, and his cape was lifted to waft in the wind, revealing the Guardian's helmet piece with the sigil gripped in his hand, and even more shockingly, 7 other sigils engraved in his arm and chest...

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2113 on: October 28, 2011, 03:34:52 PM »
Kiana listened to Talin with little interest in what he was saying. When he left without giving her the opportunity, she scoffed. "What a coward..." She muttered as she walked to the next room and opened the window. She climbed to the roof and brought a palm-sized rock up into her hand. Looking around, she got Talin in her sights then hurled the rock at him, which hit him in the back of the head. "Next time you make a comment like that, how about you grow some balls and stick around instead of running away!" She yelled toward Talin to be sure that he heard her. After that, she sat down on the roof and surveyed the town around her.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2114 on: October 28, 2011, 11:26:36 PM »
Talin stopped roof-jumping when the rock nailed him in the head, then he turned to Kiana. He made his way right over to the cheetah, holding his tongue the entire time. When he was on the same roof as the earth mage, he took a deep breath. "Sorry, old habits die hard... are you going to punch me, slap me, verbally abuse me?"