The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Kin Chronicles Realm: Betrayal of the Guardians  (Read 128859 times)

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
Re: Kin Chronicles Realm: Betrayal of the Guardians
« Reply #2130 on: November 09, 2011, 12:20:51 AM »
Kiana mutter her own half-hearted good morning to Kitt, wondering why he was avoiding her. When the cooked rabbit meat was brought out, she got up to get some but paused when Korius landed next to her, listening to what he had to say. She nodded then headed over and grabbed some of the rabbit meat as Korius addressed the other two. She went back to her seat and set down her food, but she noticed the Kitt was still avoiding looking at her. Once Korius was gone, she looked over at Kitt. "Alright. What the hell is your problem, Kitt?" She snapped at him. "Because it's quite obvious that you have some sort of issue with me."

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #2131 on: November 10, 2011, 07:21:28 PM »
Talin continued to eat his meal, then stopped when Kiana snapped at Kitt. His immediate thought was to point out how Kiana didn't want to have her personal buisness being a topic of discussion, but she had no issue of speaking out in the open about it. However, the Elistra in his head told him to shut up and just leave. So he picked up the remaining pieces of rabbit and brought them over to Drevo. He pulled up a chair and sat by his body. "Drevo, nod once if you're hungry, or twice if you want me to leave."
« Last Edit: November 10, 2011, 08:09:03 PM by Chrono Blackwyng »
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #2132 on: November 11, 2011, 01:45:17 AM »
Drevo groaned in further pain when Talin of all people came in. When he casually pulled up a chair next to him as he was clearly in pain he grumbled. "Ass...Hole..." he groaned, barely audible. If tried to move but failed, suffering some additional pain. He badly wanted to strangle Talin at the moment.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #2133 on: November 11, 2011, 08:51:45 PM »
"What?" Kitt glanced up at Kiana, momentarily surprised as he was not often the focus of her annoyance. His eyes flicked to Talin as he left the room, then back to Kiana with a wince.

He shrugged his shoulders and his ears lay flat as he looked up at her "I was just embarrassed about what I said last night..." With another wince at that he rubbed his upper arm awkwardly. His ears flicked back towards the stairs, as though to check Talin had really gone, as he said "... What I said about you being like my mother. I- I was just so depressed by White's death, everything came out at once."

A slight flush rose up through Kitt's cheeks as he looked away from Kiana, back to the floor awkwardly. "So yeah... I just feel stupid is all."
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
« Reply #2134 on: November 12, 2011, 12:29:34 AM »
Back at the Central Castle, Kyzen stared off into the distance from atop his observation tower, where he seems to have been spending far too much time at lately. As per the magic spell placed on the area, it was still storming and raining heavily. It'll only be a matter of time, now. The circle will soon be complete, and absolute power shall be mine...

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
« Reply #2135 on: November 12, 2011, 01:01:34 AM »
Kiana noticed Kitt's surprise at being snapped at and she couldn't blame him for it since she couldn't recall any time before now that she had ever yelled at him. She let him get out his explanation which softened up her attitude, especially since he didn't really have a problem with her. Plus, she couldn't really stay mad at Kitt since he was just a kid. Her expression softened and she sat down in her seat with a sigh. "I don't care if you look at me like a mother, Kitt. Though there are much better options in this world than me." She said as she looked over at him. "It just bugs me when I'm being avoided with no explanation for it." Once that was said, she started to eat her food.

When she was done eating, half an hour had passed. "Well, I'm going to go for a walk." She said as she got up from her seat. "Umm...you might want to make sure that Talin is taking care of Drevo right. I'll be back in a bit." Heading out the door of the inn, she pulled her hood up and started walking toward where the shattered section of the inner wall was. She made sure she took her time getting there so that she only arrived about five minutes early.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2136 on: November 13, 2011, 06:55:21 AM »
Talin couldn't help but smirk at the situation, quickly feigning surprise as he 'realized' that Drevo couldn't move. "Oh, I'm sorry, I was being too much of an idiot to see that Korius effectively paralyzed your entire body. Here, I'll just drop the pieces into your mouth and see if you choke on them or not." He quickly opened Drevo's mouth and dropped in one piece after the other.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2137 on: November 13, 2011, 01:24:40 PM »
Drevo continued to grumble at Talin as he listened to him. Everything hurt, as he was rolled onto his back from being face down he tried to speak again. "...Gonna...Kill...You..." he said before food was beginning to be dropped down his throat. Naturally he wasn't able to chew it or do much with it aside from choke on it.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #2138 on: November 14, 2011, 07:58:21 PM »
Kitt gave a small sigh, glancing up at Kiana then back down to his food. He remained quiet and didn't look back to Kiana, although this could most likely be attributed to chewing the rabbit hungrily.

When Kiana got up to leave Kitt nodded silently, glancing up from rubbing beeswax into his boots to keep them waterproof. He stood as well, watching as she opened the door to leave and said "Sure thing Kiana... See y'later."

Climbing the flight of stairs Kitt reached Drevo's room, lounging against the inside of the door frame with a slight grin at the scene inside. He glanced from Drevo to Talin and, still grinning, nodded to the latter. "Talin... Kiana said you had better be taking good care of Drevo, or she's gonna tear out your gizzard for lunch."

With a slight frown he walked over to Drevo's bed, tail flicking "What happened to him anyway? And you too Talin, no one has told me what went on when you met with Korius last night..." The frown turned to a grin as he reached the end of Drevo's bed and he leaned against it, childish grin plastered across his furred face "Bet it was something interesting, huh?"

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2139 on: November 15, 2011, 12:41:05 AM »
Korius was starting to feel the repercussions of the previous night and had gone into meditation to try to suppress the symptoms. However, about 5 minutes before the appointed time, he was no longer able to concentrate on meditation and had been concentrating on using his Ki to dull the pain, but stopped as he coughed up some blood. Thanks to the coughing, his senses were back, and he felt the presence of Kiana's majicka. He quickly wiped the blood from his lips and got up, suddenly able to compose himself, "You're a bit early. But then I guess I shouldn't be surprised since you're one to be early."

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2140 on: November 15, 2011, 01:22:08 AM »
Kiana noticed the blood but didn't mention it since she knew he would just act like she had when she was injured and make it out as nothing. "It's easy to be early when there's nothing to do." She said with a tone of it being obvious that it would be like that. She looked around then back at Korius again. "So what did you want to talk to me about?" She was kind of nervous, though it didn't show. She wondered why he needed to talk to her, and more-so why it needed to be away from the others.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2141 on: November 15, 2011, 01:35:16 AM »
Talin gently lifted Drevo's head upright after the first piece, giving the pseudo-cripple from choking on unchewed rabbit. He then slipped in the other two pieces and kept Drevo's head upright. "You see, when Korius gets annoyed with our lack of progress, he uses his chi-based "black magic", altering our bodies into that of monsters. The only reason we're still normal now, is that the change is gradual." He tilted Drevo's head from side to side as he kept his gaze of seriousness. "Drevo here is going to be ten feet tall with rippling muscle and giant serrated teeth..."
« Last Edit: November 15, 2011, 01:48:18 AM by Chrono Blackwyng »

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2142 on: November 15, 2011, 01:50:18 AM »
Despite his best efforts, Drevo was a puppet for Talin to mess with in his current condition; however every movement hurt. Though his mouth was full, he grunted mostly in pain. It hurt to breathe, even the rabbit going down hurt. "Korius must have been too tired to come kill me himself so he sent Talin to slowly torture me to death."

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #2143 on: November 15, 2011, 07:35:17 PM »
Kitt listened with rapt attention, leaning on the end of the bed, his tail flicking back and forth. His amber eyes flicked from Talin to Drevo and then back again before he spoke. "You're joking aren't you?" He kicked one foot against the other, grinning. The grin was only half there though. Beneath it a worried glance flitted up at Talin with a look of apprehension.

No longer grinning with the same childishness, Kitt took a step back from Drevo's bed and folded his arms defensively. His eyes searched Talin's expression and an attempted grin faltered. "You are kidding, aren't you... right?" With a nervous flick of his ears the feline rubbed his upper arm. "Because there's no such thing as monsters..."

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2144 on: November 15, 2011, 08:30:38 PM »
Korius was sullen, thinking out his words carefully before answering. Without moving from where he was, he started to speak softly, just in case anyone or anything was around. "You know how much of an asshole I've been these last few months, and that the lives of everyone in Gaia depend on us. However, it's not the nature of our quest that has been driving me to accomplish, but rather because it was the final wish of the woman who was once my first and only lover, Lady Koara. I've been exceptionally rough and distant more recently because something inside me had been building up, and I had been denying it, trying to escape it. I wanted to entrap myself into my past and never move forward... but..." He took a deep breath and exhaled slowly, "It's you... something about you... I..."