The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Kin Chronicles Realm: Betrayal of the Guardians  (Read 128873 times)

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
Re: Kin Chronicles Realm: Betrayal of the Guardians
« Reply #2145 on: November 15, 2011, 09:45:25 PM »
Kiana listened intently since Korius was speaking so softly. She grew more and more nervous the longer his talking went on. When he got near the end of what he was saying (basically when he said that Koara was once his first and only lover, with the key word in her ears being "once"), she gulped. "Don't say it... please don't say it..." She thought while Korius was taking his deep breath. But he basically did say it and her eyes widened slightly. She wanted to make a joke about it to shrug it off as nothing, but she couldn't, and that was partly because somewhere deep inside her she had wanted him to say something like what he did. "Well, if they joke about us being in love now... just wait until they find out that it's true..." She said with a chuckle then actually realized that she had basically just come out and said she loved him. "Uh, I mean..." She rubbed the back of her neck with her left hand, trying to think of something to say.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2011, 09:51:10 PM by VeeSmith: His Wolfy »

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #2146 on: November 16, 2011, 04:17:28 AM »
Talin's grin didn't falter in the slightest, mostly because he was giddy about giving Kitt a scare. He decided he should see how much he could naturally let out, and was inwardly surprised at seeing how easy it was to make his own body shimmer with black energy. "You asked what happened at the meeting, and I'm telling you that Korius plans to turn all the slackers in our group into monsters. If I were you, I would not be standing there like a frightened kitten, I would go and train my tail off so that Korius sees little reason to "enhance" your body." He stopped moving Drevo's head, but still kept it upright.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #2147 on: November 17, 2011, 07:19:55 PM »
Kitt shuffled his feet back and forth, glancing from Talin to Drevo. He gave a weak laugh that very quickly fled and turned to a nervous wince. "Heh... heh... You're joking right Talin?"

He winced again at Talin's dead-pan stare, body shimmering in darkness and creepy grin. "Okay, sounds like your not joking... Well I will be seeing you bye-" With a clatter of footsteps he fled from the bedroom, tail whipping round the doorway and followed a moment later by the slamming of Kitt's bedroom door.
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
« Reply #2148 on: November 17, 2011, 11:53:32 PM »
Korius remained as calm as possible, his head raising a little from him looking at the ground, "I see, so I wasn't imagining things. The feeling was mutual after all. I won't say anything concrete at the moment, but..." He walked on forward into the fields through the rubble, "...it wouldn't be bad to have someone by my side to share the quiet life with when the need for fighting no longer exists. I'm going to find some herbs and food for the afternoon. Why don't you head back and make sure that wolf is being taken care of properly. I have a feeling those two aren't doing very well."

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
« Reply #2149 on: November 18, 2011, 01:59:40 AM »
Kiana lowered her hand from her neck and listened to Korius. "How can he be so non-chalant about this?" She thought to herself while listening to him speak. "Well, if he's going to act like it's not a big deal then so am I. Like it's not even anything." She watched as he walked forward and remained silent until he was done talking. "Alright." She said flatly. Turning on her heel, she went back to the inn. When she got there, she went upstairs to the room Drevo was in, noticing Kitt wasn't there. "So I see I was correct. You're not taking care of him very well. Kitt didn't do a very good job of making sure you treated Drevo right. Where is that kid?"

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2150 on: November 18, 2011, 03:01:13 AM »
Talin smiled at Kiana as the feeling of danger set into his stomach like a lead weight. "I did give him food, I just forgot to orient him so that he wouldn't choke on the food." His black shimmer faded quickly as he gently set Drevo down and backed his chair up. "Also, Kitt wanted to know about the meeting... so I fibbed..."
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #2151 on: November 18, 2011, 09:42:24 PM »
After the rabbit managed to go down without killing him Drevo was slightly relieve. He saw Kiana enter and noticed Kitt had gone. "Kiana..." he groaned. "Be my...Mercy angel." he continued. He was serious, though it was likely to be taken as a joke. The pain had numbed most of his body now, thought he still wanted to harm Talin in some way.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2152 on: November 19, 2011, 01:27:53 AM »
Kiana shook her head in disapproval at Talin. When Drevo spoke, she looked down at him. "You're lucky that we kind of need you, or else I would let him screw with you some more." She said to him with a blunt tone then turned her attention back to Talin. "And I don't know what you said to him, but judging by the black shimmer you were just giving off, I would guess that it wasn't anything good." She looked toward the door then back at Talin. "You should probably go tell Kitt that you were lying. I bet he's scared by whatever you said." Moving around Drevo, she crouched down and grabbed him underneath his arms. She heaved him up onto the bed and laid him down. "There. I've done my part. Nothing else I can do for you though."

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2153 on: November 20, 2011, 04:39:51 AM »
Talin reluctantly nodded, leaving Kiana and Drevo alone while he went over to Kitt's door and knocked. "Kitt, this is Talin... sorry for the scare earlier, I had a relapse into idiocy. Dreveo and I are not going to become monsters. Korius simply gave our bodies more room to grow. You now only have to worry about the people that come to kill us or the soldiers we intend to engage during our travels."

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2154 on: November 20, 2011, 08:54:52 PM »
"Maybe next time you can feed me. Something less...Solid." Drevo said after Kiana mentioned not being able to do anything more. "Talin isn't exactly...Smooth." he continued. There was still a lingering pain in his lungs but he had grown used to it enough not to be outwardly bothered by it. "I kinda wish she would get me back now while I can't feel anything..." he thought.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #2155 on: November 20, 2011, 10:36:59 PM »
From in Kitt's room, through the thick oak door, came the rather muffled 'thwang' of a crossbow firing and a surprised yelp. The sound was followed a moment later by a heavy armour-piercing bodkin bolt bursting through the door and embedding itself in the opposite wall.

The door swung open to reveal a very sheepish-looking Kitt. He glanced from the hole in the door, to the bolt stuck in the wall, and winced. "Sorry about that Talin, I was just-" It was then that what Talin had said seemed to register, as Kitt paused for a moment.

"Oh, right..." He leaned against the door frame, flicking his fringe to one side and pulling up his hood, seemingly trying for most nonchalant person of the year award as he huffed a laugh. "Heh... Yeah, I knew that already. Didn't believe your story about monsters for one moment. Kids stuff..."
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
« Reply #2156 on: November 20, 2011, 11:07:10 PM »
Korius arrived back at the inn within a few hours. By that time, Drevo's innards were rolling around from within and expanding to the point of almost bursting into pieces. Every fiber of his being felt like it was being torn apart from over expanding. Korius had with him a deer and a large makeshift satchel of herbs. He began crushing them on a table that he did his best to clean. While working on mixing the herbs, Korius stared at the weapons he had laid against the wall across from him. The katana, the twin sai, and the buster-class sword, Valia. Each of the weapons were weapons of history, and to have them in the same place was quite the thought.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2157 on: November 21, 2011, 02:42:26 AM »
"I could have told you that much." Kiana responded to Drevo flatly. Without another word, she left the room. She glanced over and saw the hole in the door of Kitt's room and the bolt in the wall. Shaking her head, she turned away and headed downstairs. Finding the washroom, she took a bath then redressed herself after drying off. She was sitting at one of the tables with her feet propped up on the chair across from herself when Korius arrived back at the inn. Her hair was still wet and hanging around her shoulders instead of being in her usual braid. While Korius was looking at his weapons, she had a thought. "You need any help?" She asked, moving her feet off of the chair. It wasn't like she was doing anything else so it wouldn't be difficult to help him out.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2158 on: November 24, 2011, 08:25:07 PM »
Talin smirked at Kitt, fighting the urge to treat him like the fifteen year old he was only a month ago. "Kitt, I knew people who still believed that all dragonkin had a desire to eat the children of other Kin. Your mind is still catching up to your physical age in terms of skepticism. We've fought people and armies that would make men of thirty years soil themselves, if I was going to give you a good scare, I don't think anything less would freak you out. Well, maybe the idea that we would slowly turn into the Guardians that we've killed off... but I'll save that for my kid."

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2159 on: November 24, 2011, 08:46:52 PM »
No sooner did Kiana leave Drevo's pain returned. He grunted, managing to find a sudden strength to clutch his stomach in pain. "Damn, this pain even over powers my previous numbness!" he thought to himself. As he lay there in pain he continued to groan. "Damn Korius...His damned Ki...What ever the hell he did to me."