The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Kin Chronicles Realm: Betrayal of the Guardians  (Read 128876 times)

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
Re: Kin Chronicles Realm: Betrayal of the Guardians
« Reply #2190 on: December 16, 2011, 02:42:15 AM »
Kiana looked like she was about fall off the stool when Korius walked in and placed a hand on her shoulder since she was leaning so far ahead. Her eyes and mind had zoned in on the pot and fire, so when he did touch her, she actually almost did fall off of the stool but was able to catch herself my stepping onto the floor. "Boring isn't exactly the word I would use, but it's close." She said and shook her head to clear it from it being zoned in for so long. "It's not like we have a fire mage to accelerate it anyway." She placed the stool back where it went then just stood there with her arms crossed.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #2191 on: December 16, 2011, 04:27:38 AM »
As Kitt was in the middle of his push-ups, he could hear and feel a stone being dropped as it was taken out of the cauldron. "You can start again once you're done with the push-ups, or you can take a thirty second break. But only use the break if you really can't move your arms or legs, and I'll be checking on the validity of that claim."
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #2192 on: December 16, 2011, 03:47:01 PM »
Drevo heard Korius leave and felt a bit of relief, as well as some regret. Mainly because he didn't have a pillow, though from the feel of it, it felt wet on the ground. "Going to need a bath after this..." he thought. He scoffed a bit, which hurt, causing him to groan again in pain. He rolled his head over to see he was lying in a puddle of his own blood.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #2193 on: December 16, 2011, 05:59:15 PM »
Kitt shook his head as he finished the last push-up, getting somewhat wearily to his feet and turning to the cauldron. He glanced inside, this time noticing the pile of rocks in the bottom, and gripped the handle again. With a grunt of effort he went at it again. Despite the reduced weight, it still felt as heavy as before in his already tiring arms.

After another three attempts to lift the cauldron, this time getting it slightly further off the ground, Kitt wiped the sweat off his brow"*huff*... I suppose I can't...*huff*... cash in that break now can I?" With a huffed laugh he pushed away from the cauldron and said "Guess not... More push-ups, right?" He dropped to the ground again, going stubbornly at the push-ups. This time he slowed right down as his arms shook slightly and burned, but still kept going until he had punched out another fifty push-ups, pushing himself to his feet with and leaned heavily on the edge of the cauldron.
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
« Reply #2194 on: December 17, 2011, 12:46:36 AM »
When the meat was ready, Korius pulled them off and placed them onto a group of broken plates. He wasn't able to find any that weren't broken, so he put several of them together to make a platter that would make it for finger food tonight. It was another few minutes before the stew was ready, so he stood with Kiana for a while in awkward silence. When it was ready, he patted her on the shoulder, "It's about time. Go ahead and snuff it out. I'll go get the others." Korius left the inn and went to where Talin and Kitt were. For Drevo, however, the worst was yet to come as the dried up, paste-like substance finally crusted up completely and turned to dust as his wounds tore open, blood spurting from every opening.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
« Reply #2195 on: December 17, 2011, 03:19:50 AM »
Kiana stood idly by as she watched Korius take the meat off of the fire and set up pieces of broken plates to make a platter for the meat. She didn't like the awkward silence between herself and Korius as he waited for the stew to be done. "If things were 'off' between us before, I can only imagine how it's going to be from now on." She thought to herself. When she was told to snuff out the fire after the stew was done, she did so after Korius left. After that, she walked out into the lobby of the inn and sat down at a table.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2196 on: December 18, 2011, 04:33:06 AM »
Talin pushed Kitt off the cauldron, which he found unusually easy to do since Kitt was putting his weight on it. "You have a break, but don't walk o-" Talin looked off towards the direction he sensed Korius coming from, and sighed. "Korius will be showing up shortly, and the time he spends speaking, still counts as your break time."
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #2197 on: December 18, 2011, 06:19:26 PM »
Drevo lay motionlessly until the paste had hardened and turned to dust. When he started bleeding and the pain returned he sighed as he groaned. "Just have to endure...Time stops for no one." he thought. He tried to get his mind off the pain, though it was never for more than a few seconds. He gave a weak chuckle, thinking he was lucky this place was likely to be abandoned so no one had to deal with the mess.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #2198 on: December 18, 2011, 07:36:29 PM »
Inbetween several deep breaths Kitt nodded, glancing over in the direction Talin was looking "Sure, I gotcha'... Just give me a minute." As they waited for Korius he stretched thankfully, massaging the ache from his arms and chest. He rolled his arms back and forth a few times, wincing as he did so, then returned to just getting his breath back.

"Hope you don't mind Talin... Helping me train that is." Kitt glanced across to Talin, still breathing rather heavily between sentences as he spoke but grinning nonetheless.

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2199 on: December 18, 2011, 10:21:52 PM »
When Korius arrived at the scene, he gestured for them to go with him, "Dinner's ready. Get your asses over here on the double if you want any. Or else it's only stew for you. I got us some deer. Probably the last one in the area. If Drevo doesn't survive tonight, we're having wolf for breakfast." Korius turned and left without another word. He wanted to get back to Kiana and Drevo... but mostly for Kiana.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2200 on: December 19, 2011, 03:49:50 AM »
Kiana sat idly on her seat as she waited for Korius to come back with Talin and Kitt. To occupy herself, she ran her fingers through her hair then started to braid it into her usual long braid. When she was done, she tied the end of the braid with her hair-tie. She then put her elbow on the table and rested her chin in her hand as she waited for the others. She could have gone up and checked on Drevo but the thought didn't even cross her mind, like she had forgotten that he was up in one of the rooms in extreme pain.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2201 on: December 19, 2011, 04:36:56 AM »
Talin grinned warmly at Kitt while putting the stone back into the pot. "Please Kitt, if I did mind, I wouldn't have even brought it up in the first place. Plus it gives me a reason to leave my magic alone, so I don't run the risk of killing myself when I happen to hit my limit of spell-casting." Talin stopped speaking as Korius showed up, nodding at the end and turning to face Kitt. "You heard him, we better get back to the Inn before Korius eats all of the deer." He then leaves Kitt behind and races to the Inn.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #2202 on: December 19, 2011, 04:10:09 PM »
Kitt scrambled for equipment, quickly pulling his cloak and slinging his bag across his shoulder, before gathering everything else into a bundle. He rushed back to the Inn at full pelt, all fatigue gone at the prospect of food. Evellyn tagged along behind him with a flutter of her feathered wings. She was intent on scrounging any meat from Kitt's meal, overtaking him and swooping through the gap in an open window.

Once back at the Inn Kitt dropped all of his things beside the door, before dropping himself heavily into an empty seat. He panted, drawing in deep breaths along with the smell of the deer "Smells good, I'm absolutely starving." Beside him Evellyn clicked her beak, shuffling back and forth on the back of the chair.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2203 on: December 19, 2011, 08:28:48 PM »
Korius ate some venison steaks and downed his couple bowls of stew, though there was enough to feed all of them by itself several times over without the steaks. He sat in silence next to Kiana for dinner, and ate quietly. His mind was far from ease as the realization that their quest continues on tomorrow, and the dread that awaits them.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2204 on: December 19, 2011, 08:38:39 PM »
When the others arrived, Kiana finally got some of the meat and a bowl of stew. While she ate, she stayed silent. She didn't even look at anyone else even though they were sitting together. It hadn't slipped her mind that they needed to continue journey the next day, but she didn't want to think about it. She wasn't in the mood to think about fighting or anything of the sort.