The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Kin Chronicles Realm: Betrayal of the Guardians  (Read 128885 times)

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Nom!
Re: Kin Chronicles Realm: Betrayal of the Guardians
« Reply #2220 on: December 25, 2011, 01:46:55 PM »
With a sigh Kitt pushed open the Inn door, slipping in and glancing around. The only other person in the downstairs area was Kiana so he nodded a good morning to her and sat down, pulling out his crossbow and various tools. With silent concentration he worked to tighten up the reloading mechanism and rubbed beeswax into the wooden stock and a softer pine wax into the bowstring.

"You manage to sleep alright last night?" Kitt spoke to Kiana with a quick glance up from his work. His ears flicked back as he heard Talin walk into the Inn. With one last polish of the wooden stock Kitt slung it over his shoulder on the appropriate strap and stretched with a yawn.
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
« Reply #2221 on: December 26, 2011, 12:23:28 AM »
Korius sniffed himself, "It's just a rare perfume made from dragon embriotic glands and the extinct lamicractus flower. I spent the night in the castle, but the majority of the stink in this room is your blood. If you can look on the floor for a second." Indeed, on the floor, all the wood was soaked in Drevo's blood from the last 2 days, only several portions (like underneath Korius' feet) were so thick with blood that it was still a bit goopy. How Drevo didn't even notice how much his fur and clothes were soaked in his own blood, too, was a wonder.

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #2222 on: December 26, 2011, 02:33:50 AM »
Kiana could hear the muffled voices of two people upstairs as she sat in a chair, so she believed that Drevo was still alive. When Kitt came in, she nodded back to him and continued to just sit there and stare at the table in front of her. "Yeah." She said in response when Kitt asked her if she managed to sleep well last night. After that, she looked over when Talin walked into the inn then looked back at the table, waiting for Korius and Drevo to come down.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #2223 on: December 26, 2011, 03:54:08 AM »
Talin sat down in his seat, gathering light magic in one hand while gathering dark magic in the other. He wasn't going to cast a spell, just let it build then put it into the volge while letting the excess dissipate. He watched as the volge reacted to the input, becoming lighter and more fearsome. He then cut off the flow of magic, and felt the weight and original appearance return. Well, looks like I have more control over the magic, now I just need either more of it or more efficient ways of using it.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #2224 on: December 26, 2011, 04:04:14 AM »
Drevo sniffed again, only just realizing the perfume. He was smelling his stench from the blood the whole time, thinking it was Korius. Upon looking down he began to notice this was not the case. "Oh..." he said. "I need a bath..." he said as he examined himself and his clothing. "We didn't destroy the bath house did we?" he asked as he headed for the door.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #2225 on: December 26, 2011, 08:38:20 PM »
Kitt, having no more up-keeping work to do due to the fact that Ranger's swords rarely every required sharpening, watched Talin as he tested his magic. With a sigh he stretched again and stood up, ears flicking as he listened to the sounds of Drevo ad Korius upstairs. All the while his stomach grumbled and Evellyn watched the plates scattered across the table expectantly.

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2226 on: December 26, 2011, 11:01:33 PM »
Korius shook his head, "Only partially. There are no walls, and there are some pollutants in it, but it should be enough to at least get you a bit cleaned up. We'll be eating on the first floor, when you're ready. We will head out as soon as everyone can get a move on." He left the room quietly, and wiped his feet on the door before heading downstairs. Korius caught up with the others and went into the kitchen to fetch the stew that he had stored away. Meanwhile, Talin's body began to constrict after having tested the release of magic. It wasn't excruciating, but it was enough to cause Talin to show a bit of weakness.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
« Reply #2227 on: December 27, 2011, 03:29:05 AM »
It was surprising that Kiana didn't fall asleep while just staring idly at the table waiting for Korius and Drevo. It took her a second to snap out of it when she heard a sound outside her realm of focus. When she did come out of the focus, she looked over in time to see Korius reach the bottom of the stairs. Getting up from her seat, she followed him into the kitchen. She grabbed the bowls they needed and set them out on the counter so that Korius could fill them with the stew. When he finished that, she would take out Kitt's and Talin's first, but for the moment, she just waited.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2228 on: December 28, 2011, 01:09:22 AM »
Talin showed confusion as he put the volge away and flexed his body. At first he didn't understand why he was feeling constricted since he was only wearing his clothes and no training weights, then he remembered Korius' words. Huh, so I apparently have new muscles I need to stretch out, or would that just get me another beating from Korius?
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2229 on: December 28, 2011, 01:39:37 AM »
Drevo headed downstairs and without saying anything to the others continued on out of the building. He was soaked in blood and probably smelled terrible but didn't bother. He sought out to find the bathing house which took a couple minutes and he went in. He prepared a bath and gathered some towels for later. Once it was warm he got in without undressing and began to clean himself and his clothing.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #2230 on: December 28, 2011, 10:57:22 AM »
Kitt had a hard time hiding a snigger as he watched Kiana snap out of her doze. Still grinning he turned to allow Evellyn to hop onto his wrist, stroking her plumed head with one finger as he waited for breakfast. His grin widened all the more as Drevo came downstairs, nodding a good morning. Still grinning, despite the fact that today they would set off again on their travels leaving the safety of the city, Kitt watched curiously as Talin convulsed "You okay there Talin?"

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2231 on: December 28, 2011, 01:30:48 PM »
Korius finished a second bowl of stew before heading over to where the owner's counter used to be and picked up the three weapons, holstering them in their respective places. "As soon as that mutt is done bathing, we'll head out. Kitt, why don't you try to find something to carry some of the scraps from the stew for him?"

Elsewhere, Kyzen laughed maniacally at his report from Elistro. "Wonderful. So that two timing bitch wasn't as stupid as I thought she was. Too bad for her our intelligence network far surpasses her's. But still, to have caught on to our plan of allowing the tail 9 to be killed for our plans, there must be a spy among your ranks. I suggest you check them all and weed him or her out quickly, lest you have no problem with executing them all instead."

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2232 on: December 28, 2011, 03:30:29 PM »
Korius didn't fill the bowls though and instead just had his own, so Kiana filled two of them herself and took them out to Talin and Kitt. She set them in front of the guys without a word or any sort of nice expression or anything. She had then gone back into the kitchen and gotten her own bowl of stew. Sitting by herself, she consumed the bowl of stew at whatever pace she felt like it, not really in a hurry about it. She didn't know why she was in the mood she was in but she just was and there wasn't really anything she could do about it.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2233 on: December 29, 2011, 04:01:47 AM »
Talin felt the constriction ease up after a few times of stretching, then he turned to Kitt when he heard his name. Talin smiled at Kitt and chuckled. "I didn't expect magic to constrict my body, I thought it was more of an energy source..." He then took the bowl that Kiana placed on the table and simply tilted the bowl and his head back as the stew poured directly into his mouth.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2234 on: December 29, 2011, 06:20:27 AM »
The water Drevo was bathing in quickly turned red with his blood. He scrubbed furiously at himself and clothing. The smell was terrible and stung his nostrils with the foul smell, though it was easier being his own stink. "Gonna need a second bath...Sheesh." he groaned in his head, not daring to open his mouth.