The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Kin Chronicles Realm: Betrayal of the Guardians  (Read 128888 times)

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Nom!
Re: Kin Chronicles Realm: Betrayal of the Guardians
« Reply #2235 on: December 29, 2011, 01:39:32 PM »
Kitt glanced away from his conversation with Talin as Korius and Kiana walked in with the stew. He nodded at Korius' order, as well as thanking Kiana for bringing his stew, then dropped his back to the floor and started rummaging through it. As everyone ate he pulled out several items and things, finally yanking a roll of oilskin out from where it had nestled underneath a stack of crossbow bolts.

After a hurried attempt to stuff everything back into the bag, as well as quickly drain half of his stew in a similar way to Talin, he dropped the oilskin down on the table. "We can wrap any scraps in that, it should still be reasonably waterproof."
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
« Reply #2236 on: December 29, 2011, 08:35:28 PM »
Korius stood at the doorway for a little before walking out completely, and through the town. He made sure that no one was following him and stood outside the outer wall of the kingdom. There, a shadowy figure waited for him, "Don't worry, I wasn't followed. Drevo's not a sensory type, and he's still green, so he won't be able to sense you out here." When assured, the figure came out, and it was Ferdande, emerging from the shadow figure that was on the ground. "Phew. That was draining to get here. I've got some bad news. Khirch is dead." Korius was surprised to hear of it, and inquired of what details that Ferdande was able to get.

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #2237 on: December 30, 2011, 01:51:46 AM »
After a few minutes, Kiana finished her bowl of stew. Getting up, she grabbed her staff that she had leaned against the table and headed for the door. She didn't say anything to Talin and Kitt and instead just walked out. She didn't go very far though. Digging into the outer wall of the building, she climbed up the side of it. She got up onto the roof then sat up on the edge of the roof. As she sat there, she closed her eyes and attempted to clear her mind of everything.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #2238 on: December 30, 2011, 02:27:05 AM »
As Talin finished his bowl, he closed his eyes and slowly set the bowl down. He took several deep breaths as he let his new '6th sense' take hold. He could feel Kitt and his bird in the room, the bird waiting for its chance to peck Kitt for more food. He could sense Drevo in another direction, and in much better condition than earlier. He then felt Kiana sitting on the Inn's roof, while Korius was somewhere beyond his new senses. He started feeling a bit better at having gained a new ability, but he couldn't elaborate his thoughts further as he accidentally opened his eyes and saw Chronin staring him in the face.

The chair next to Talin would have had more air time if it did not hit its back pegs on the next tabletop in front of him...
« Last Edit: December 31, 2011, 02:18:46 AM by Chrono Blackwyng »
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #2239 on: December 30, 2011, 10:58:49 PM »
Drevo stepped out of his bath after he pulled a Jesus and turned the water to "wine". He was fairly clean but started another bath up to get the rest of the blood off. He sneezed suddenly, not thinking anything of it as he stepped into the fresh bath. Again he furiously scrubbed like a mad man, though the whole process wasn't long actually, about seven minutes into his cleaning.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #2240 on: January 01, 2012, 01:28:00 PM »
Kitt finally handed over a few scraps from his stew to Evellyn, nursing a rather deep peck-wound on his hand after ignoring her too long. The falcon snapped up the meat with a happy screech, tossing her head back to gulp it down, then sidled up close to Kitt with a soft crooning noise. Kitt grinned and stroked her head before finishing the rest of his stew and leaning back in his chair.

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2241 on: January 07, 2012, 02:46:34 PM »
Ferdande told Korius all the information he could about Guardian Khirch's demise. However, there was no information on who had killed him. The rest of the information wasn't much left, save to say the status of the kingdom at the moment, and the condition that the body was left in alongside the entire guard and personal guard of the castle. After a quick word of thanks, Ferdande left without a trace.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
« Reply #2242 on: January 08, 2012, 01:12:20 AM »
Kiana's eyes remained closed. That is, until an image of Kamau popped into her mind. It made her remember what had been said about her brother not being gone. She knew that whenever she saw him again, it wasn't going to be good. It was a fact that her brother was dead so whatever they had done or were going to do was nothing positive. With a sigh, she placed her elbows on her thighs then put her face in her hands.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2243 on: January 09, 2012, 06:46:39 PM »
Talin had stopped seeing Chronin after the chair went flying, but convinced himself he had done enough 'searching' for the day. He went outside and gathered the stones he had put in the cauldron, then carried them to the Inn, placing them on the ground and walking over to Kitt. "When we get moving, you'll be carrying a backpack of these stones. You will only remove them when we are attacked, or if we camp for the night."
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2244 on: January 12, 2012, 08:30:20 PM »
Drevo continued his second bath and scrubbing, filling the tub with more blood, though not as much as the other one. It wasn't long before he was finished and got out to ring out his clothes the best he could. As he did such he looked around for something to cover his smell. He found a bottle of perfume and opened it up to get a whiff of it. "Berries..." he said as he put it on himself with it. He walked out, grabbing his weapon and gourd as he went. Once out he sneezed again, thinking he had sprayed himself too much and went on to find the others.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2012, 01:46:37 AM by Srgntcuddles »

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #2245 on: January 14, 2012, 12:37:18 AM »
Kitt nodded silently, glancing over the stones with an appraising eye. This he had done before during his Ranger training, as the profession required him to be able to travel long distances carrying equipment and weaponry. He also noted however that when he had trained in such a way it had been with around a quarter of the weight due to his young age at the time. Mulling this over in his head he reached into his doeskin bag and pulled out a canvas backpack, used by his father for carrying their tents and supplies when they had traveled, and knelt to fill it with the rocks.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2246 on: January 14, 2012, 10:35:32 PM »
Korius walked back towards the inn, meeting up with the others just as Drevo had come back from his bath. He wasn't even close to him, but one whiff in the air, and Korius stopped 5 meters short of the group and Drevo, "Phew. Goddammit, you stupid knight. What the hell did you drench yourself in? The smell is so strong, I think I might actually vomit for the first time in my life." Korius held sleeve of his gi to his nose to try to mask the overly strong scent of the perfume, which was commonly used by western prostitutes back in the day.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2247 on: January 15, 2012, 02:32:48 AM »
Kiana happened to look over at the right moment to see Korius coming down the lane towards the inn. Climbing down from the roof, she met with him and the others. Her face wrinkled some at the smell of the perfume but she didn't say anything as Korius did enough complaining about it for the both of them. She absentmindedly tapped the base of her staff against the ground as she waited. Part of her really wanted to get going and get it over with, but another part just wanted them to stay in the abandoned place.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2248 on: January 15, 2012, 09:43:05 PM »
Talin smiled to himself as Kitt loaded up the stones into the backpack. But the moment was short-lived as he picked up a scent that reminded him of when Elistra had tortured him by directly spraying some of her perfumes into his nose. Before Drevo could even explain himself, Talin immediately ran to the back room, got a pot filled with water, and went back to throw it all over Drevo.

"Why. are. you. using. perfume?!"

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2249 on: January 15, 2012, 11:39:05 PM »
When Drevo heard Korius' comment he chuckled. "Good, stay away from me then." he said somewhat jokingly. He didn't expect such a reaction from Talin. After being wet again he looked at him blankly, yet the look showed anger. "You know how annoying it is to dry off?" he asked unamused. "It was better than smelling of blood."