The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Kin Chronicles Realm: Betrayal of the Guardians  (Read 128916 times)

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Poster
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
Re: Kin Chronicles Realm: Betrayal of the Guardians
« Reply #240 on: February 22, 2010, 10:13:53 PM »
As Drevo walked through the alley he felt a sharp prick in his back. "Drop your belongings or I'll kill you where you stand!" demanded a man who had a dagger pointed at Drevo. "Alright, no need to be hasty..." said Drevo calmly raising hands into the air with his bowstaff in his right hand. "No funny stuff, I'll kill you, I'm a wanted criminal!" said the man proding Drevo with the dagger a bit more. "Wanted, huh?" Drevo thought to himself. In a flash Drevo brought down his bowstaff behind him and hit the man in the hand causing him to drop the dagger. The man stumbled back holding his hand in pain as Drevo turned around and jabbed him in the face with his bowstaff. The man fell backwords onto the ground unconscious. "That was easy pay..." mumbled Drevo taking out the wanted posted. He grabbed the man by the collar and held him up with the poster next to his face. "Yup, this is the guy," said Drevo tucking the poster back into his robe. He dragged the man out of the alley and down the road until he was spotted by a gaurd.

The guard quickly drew his short sword and pointed it at Drevo."What's going on here?" asked the guard eyeing both of them. "Easy now, I'm collecting this man's bounty, he's the "Mass mugger" that's wanted." said Drevo dropping the man and showing the poster to the guard. People began to gather around at stare at the situation, faint whispers could be heard amungst the onlookers. "Thats the hero" "He caught that mugger!" "He is so amazing!" "This is definately him, good work, hero!" said the guard. The guard shackled the mugger and lifted him over his shoulder. "Come with me, you can collect your bounty," said the guard walking off with the mugger. Drevo followed him for a ways until they reached a building with a few guards out front. They walked in and the guard headed for a staircase leading down somewhere. "Talk to the man at the front for your reward." said the guard before he desended the stairs.

Drevo nodded and walked up to the man behind the counter. "Just nabbed this guy," said Drevo showing the man the poster. "Right, one moment," said the man kneeling down behind the counter. He got back up and handed Drevo three guilders and thanked him before saying "Next!" Drevo took the guilders and left the building and looked around outside. He continued on down the street until he heard his name called nearby. He looked around and noticed a blacksmith waving at him from inside his shop. Drevo walked over to him curiously.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #241 on: February 23, 2010, 01:39:11 AM »
Talin got to the cave entrance and flagged Elistra over to his side, they slowly walked in, and were greeted with what looked like two raving lunatics with daggers in both hands. Talin would have laughed at their postures and running if he were not their target, in which he responded by taking his volgue and lopping off both of their feet with a low swing, then beheading them on the return swing, their looks showing both shock and disbelief at their quick demise. Elistra drapped her cloak in the blood's path, then shook it off before following Talin into the cave. His weapon gave off a purple glow that lit up the cavern, making the journey all the more quicker and somewhat safer. "We are but dust in the eyes of Honis, however, once we unlock the powers of this book, we shall give him reason to spare us as we bring him back from the nether-realms to wreak havoc on the same village that mistreated you for simply not dying a glorius death after returning from your defeat... come, let us redeem ourselves in 'His' eyes, and the nay-sayers will be silenced for us!"

"Okay, thats definatly the man we're going to be killing." Talin verified as they slowed and quieted their steps.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
« Reply #242 on: February 23, 2010, 02:20:50 AM »
Maximus eyed him curiously. "Your fight was interesting. Will you actually give me challenge?" Korius smirked, "Let's find... OUT!" Korius closed the gap in two steps and gave his hardest punch square into Maximus' chest. Maximus stood there, unmoved and laughed out loud. "Puny wolf has force of 10 men. But Maximus have constitution of 20 men!" With one hand, he grabbed the top half of Korius's head, lifted him up and threw him against the side of the cage. Korius staggered back up to his feet, his head spinning. Well, now. It's been quite a while since I've faced brutes, or even thrown like that, for that matter. Maximus roared and charged Korius with an arm out. Korius rolled under the think arm and caught it with his left, gripping hard to twist the arm around, and brought it up to the back of Maximus' head.

Korius pushed in to further Maximus' momentum and pinned him to the cage side. "You know, the funny thing about the body. No matter how big or small you are, your joints are always your weakness." Korius pushed up on Maximus' elbow and pulled the hand towards the shoulder. In one heave, the arm snapped and Maximus screamed in pain. Korius let go and kicked Maximus behind the knees, forcing the brute to his knees. Korius grabbed Maximus' face and turned it towards him. "Plus, your head's the one part of your body you can't build a defense on." Korius pulled Maximus' head around more and punched him with everything he had. Maximus grunted and hit the floor, falling unconscious. The crowd booed relentlessly at Korius as the owner rang the bell and declared Korius the winner. Korius walked out of the cage, dragging Maximus behind him. The owner came up to Korius and held out a hand. "Woah, woah, woah. Where are you taking him?" Korius grabbed the man's hand and torqued it to the side, the man leaned over in that direction and cried like a little girl. "He is my bounty and no longer under your protection. I am the new champion here. Send my winnings to my room at the Polseka Inn. If you short change me, I'll come back and claim this arm for my own. Understood?" The man whimpered and nodded furiously in agreement. "Good." Korius let go of the owner's hand and dragged Maximus out of the arena, up the stairs and out of the tavern, towards the bounty station.

When he walked into the station, he tossed Maximus' unconscious body to the feet of a few of the guards. "My 40 Guilders, now." It took 4 guards to drag the heavy prisoner away and a fifth came out with a small bag of money and handed it to Korius. Korius took the bag and walked out. After stepping out, he noticed Drevo walking towards the town smith. He called over to him,"Hey! Heavy sleeper! How was your bounty? I raked in 40. How about you?"

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #243 on: February 23, 2010, 03:08:52 AM »
Kiana paused a moment to recall what the poster had said. "WANTED ALIVE" is what she had read at the bottom of it. Her lips tightened into a hard line and 4/5 of the rock she was holding crumbled into dirt, flying off in the wind as she wished it had said different. She looked into Azzan's eyes and saw the defiance in them with fear trying to hide behind it. "You won't..." He said, trying to sound confident in his words but failing. "This is for my brother." She growled. She let the remaining chunk of rock drop. Azzan was only able to let out a "Wha-?" before the rock struck him in the head, knocking him unconscious. She moved the rock that had encased him off of him, taking his sword sheath and putting it on herself before picking up his sword and sheathing it. After picking up the five knives that she had blocked and dodged and putting them inside her cloak, she grabbed the Azzan's horn and started dragging him behind her by it. She did use some majicka to help with the dragging as she walked. As she went on, she plucked the last knife from the tree it had stuck in and put it with the others.

When she got back to the town, everyone that saw her would start whispering things to their companions or just staring in surprise. It no doubt had something to do with the rhino she was dragging behind her that was at least three times her size. She ignored them all though and just made her way to the bounty station. When she got there, she released Azzan's horn, dropping him in front of the guards. They looked at her in disbelief. "You couldn't have taken him down..." One of the guards said, gaping at her. "I did and you're lucky I left him alive as was requested. Now I want my pay." She responded. One guard nodded and handed her three Guilders as two other guards carried Azzan off. "Good day." She nodded towards the guards who still watched her in disbelief as she walked away. She pulled the throwing knives out of her cloak and looked down at them. "Now what to do with his weapons..." She thought to herself.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Received through special limited time events This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Currently: Healed up
« Reply #244 on: February 23, 2010, 03:51:36 AM »
*White slumped against the wall out of breathe at the house that the old man was staying at* "Oh man I hope this is worth it, these weapons are so heavy, my back hurts.." *White stretched and raised his paws in the air making a loud cracking noise in his back* "Oww...." *The wolf looks down at the door in rustic hinges on the old wooden door in front of him and examines the house from the outside noticing the lovely features of the home* "Wow these people must be well off, perhaps nobles? That would be awesome if they were, because I'd be honored to meet their acquaintance..." *White positioned his paw before the door with nervousness* "Alright here we go..." *As White was about to knock on the door, it swung open rapidly and White fell from his hard swing into the doorway* "Why must I get hurt everytime I try to do even the most simple of tasks.." *He brushes himself off and gets up looking inside the doorway seeing an old woman raising an eyebrow at the clumsy wolf in front of her as she spoke with a hint of anxiety*

"Can I help you?" *White studied her features for a moment, noticing that she was indeed beyond middle aged and probably at least 70 years of age, a leopard kin with beauty retained in her features from years past* "I am White Wolf Guardian, the town cleric. I am here on behalf of a sick resident here, would you happen to know where I could find them?" *She looked at him surprised and a small smile* "I never thought I would see you here... I mean my husband is probably of such an extreme state that I'm afraid there's by no means we could possibly affor--" *White cut her off abruptly* "I never charge for any of my services, I am here to assist the town to the best of my abilities without the expectation for personal gain as it is my wish to help others for the sake of being a good Samaritan." *The old woman seemed somewhat lost in the young wolf's words and then nodded her head at him and moved to the side for him to enter*

*White walked inside and found a bedroom at the end of the hall on the right and looked inside seeing an old man leopard kin, but nothing apparent seemed to be wrong with him* "I shall go talk to him." *The old woman looked grimly at him as she shut the door* "I hope you can help Samuel." "So Samuel be his name, I shall see what I can do." *She looked down at the floor not looking up but nodded in reply* *White walked over to the bed and sat down at a chair next to the leopard Samuel* "Hey there, it's White here. I'm the town cleric, I've heard you haven't been doing so well Samuel." *The man turned his head over at White and with a glimmer of something dark and mysterious he looked White in the eyes* "Why hello to you too white mage." "Wait... what?" *The sheets on the man's bed burst open and several chains wrapped around White's limbs* "What, what are you doing?!" *The man jumped off of the bed in a quick stride and smirked at White* "Acquiring a lovely ransom, what does it look like I'm doing? Healers are a hard thing to come by these days, I know someone out there would love to purchase your services" *He cackled in the wolf's face as he took off the mask, the old woman behind him doing the same*
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer

Offline Entaru

• The Jabberwocky's Apprentice
  • Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I...will never let go
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Plagas Infested Fox
  • Coloring: Ivory fur, and emerald (Bloodshot) eyes
  • Height: 6'3"
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Gangly, almost emaciated
« Reply #245 on: February 23, 2010, 05:43:49 AM »
Griswolden burst into laughter as he looked at his challenger.  "You?  BAHAHAHAHAHA!!!  Don't make me laugh shrimpo, now get outta here before I hurt you."  He began to settle back into his 'nest' when Entaru began to laugh himself.

"HA! You mean to tell me that you're afraid of a little old man like me?"  Entaru continued laughing as Griswolden glared daggers back at him.

"AFRAID!!!  All right, you old coot, I warned ya!"  The boar-kin hefted a chair and hurled it at Entaru.  Leaping out of the way, Entaru landed in a pile of broken bottles.  "AH! Now that stings.  Time to skin this pig."  Entaru stood up and lifted his hands, palms up, above his head.  Soon all the shattered glass strewn across the floor began twisting and melting, breaking and swirling, all into a small glass sphere.  Griswolden, unimpressed, charged Entaru meaning to gore him. 

"Bye bye, pork chop"

Entaru threw the sphere at the ground and dove behind one of the trash piles.  The sphere exploded on impact with the ground and sent it's condensed payload in every direction.  The glass shards shot through all but the thickest materials, leaving only Entaru unscathed.  Griswolden wasn't so lucky.  Entaru would later describe him looking like a snowflake with the way the shards had impaled the boar-kin.  Walking over to his fresh corpse, Entaru ripped the eyepatch from Griswolden's face and left the brute to rot like all of those he had killed.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #246 on: February 23, 2010, 05:52:38 PM »
[temporarily standing in for cuddles]

Drevo heard the voice from behind him and looked down at his 3 Guilder, pocketing it quickly. "oh, a fair amount. Why don't you take a walk with me." Drevo walked with Korius, over-describing his hunt for the "mass mugger". When he reached the smith's he turned to Korius. "Sorry, but I have to talk to him alone." He walked in and stood in front of the smith. "Ok, Jerik, what's up?" "Drevo, I have some bad  news. Your family has gone into hiding and are being hunted by your old comrades. You need to go help them! They sent this emergency letter two days ago. They said  that they are heading towards the southern shore near Rodentham. Get there as soon as you can!" Drevo rushed  out the door and bumped into Korius. "Listen, I'm sorry, but we'll have to part ways now. My family needs me!" He ran full speed towards the steeple at the end of town. "You still owe me a carriage, Korius!" As he reached the steeple, he tossed his whole bounty at the owner's face and grabbed a horse and left.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #247 on: February 24, 2010, 02:33:37 AM »
Talin crept over to an alcove standing over the right side of the congregation, trying to locate his target. There was about one-hundred, or possibly more, followers in that one chamber, all facing towards their leader, who stood proud behind the bony remains of a dragon. Great, a ressurection, just what I need to worry about. he thought as he held his double volgue, waiting on Elistra to get into position before they sent this whole cave in a panic...
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #248 on: February 24, 2010, 03:08:28 AM »
Korius couldn't get a word out before Drevo dashed off. I guess it's for the best. He walked in the opposite direction, heading back to the Inn. Don't die on us, you crazy idiot. On the way back, Korius was bombarded with people asking questions and marveling at him and his party for catching bounties. Annoyed, he jumped up onto rooftops. He jumped into the window of his room and walked over to the next room. White wasn't there. Korius growled and set off to find the white mage. As he passed by a building, he heard White's cries and watched him get dragged out of the large home. Before he could do anything, two bolts flew past Korius' head and hit the two kidnappers in the shoulders. Korius turned around and saw two green figures holding repeater bows.

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #249 on: February 24, 2010, 03:52:51 AM »
Kiana spotted Korius running along the rooftops and just shook her head. She continued walking down the street until she found a merchant. "Ah, what can I do to help you young lady? Are you intere-?" He would have interrogated her about buying merchandise but she cut him off before he had the chance because she couldn't stand it when merchants did that. "Yeah, I would like to sell these items..." She said as she pulled the throwing knives from her cloak and set them on the table they stood at then took the sheath that held the broadsword off and set it down as well. "How much would you say these are worth?" The merchant examined each of the throwing knives then moved onto the broadsword, unsheathing it and looking it over thoroughly before sheathing it again and setting it back down. Kiana watched him closely the entire time. "Well, I'd give you 100 Shims each for the throwing knives. As for the broadsword, I'd give you 700 Shims for it. So in total that would be...one Guilder and 300 Shims. Fair deal?" He said, looking at her with a little curiosity in his eyes. "That sounds good enough to me." She smiled slightly but not genuinely. "Okay, here you go." The merchant handed her the money and looked down at the weapons again.
As Kiana turned to leave, he looked up at her again. "If you don't mind me asking, miss," He started, his curiosity getting the best of him. "Why are you getting rid of these? They're in fine condition..." His voice trailed off. Kiana glanced at him out of the corner of her eye then looked down at the ground, her eyes narrowed. "Because I had to get something out of the beast who killed my brother since I wasn't allowed to kill him." Her voice was soft with remorse but still had an edge of anger in it. She turned the rest of the way and headed for the inn as she heard the merchant say, "I'm sorry, miss..." She waved a hand behind her, dismissing the issue in a silent matter as she was afraid to speak another word because she thought she might breakdown, and continued towards the inn.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Received through special limited time events This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Currently: Healed up
« Reply #250 on: February 24, 2010, 05:32:52 AM »
*White stopped trying to call for help for a moment as he realized his kidnappers had stopped in their tracks* "Oh thank whatever higher powers that be, I think I have been saved!" *White wriggled in his chains with excitement as he saw the two thieves get hurt and tried to peer up at who saved him but couldn't tell from such a distance*

*The young guy winced in pain in his right shoulder as blood riddled his shirt with its stain* "I'm going to kill you!" *The leopard pointed at White and then lunged for him, the girl on the otherhand was screaming in pain on the ground clutching her wound in agony as she was trying to get away from the scene* "Oh no, please don't hurt me!" *White covered his face with his paws*
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer

Offline Entaru

• The Jabberwocky's Apprentice
  • Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I...will never let go
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Plagas Infested Fox
  • Coloring: Ivory fur, and emerald (Bloodshot) eyes
  • Height: 6'3"
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Gangly, almost emaciated
« Reply #251 on: February 24, 2010, 05:41:46 AM »
Entaru, unaware of what was happening in town, made his way back from collecting his reward.  The Captain of the guard had given him 25 guilders for his trouble.  Entaru's legs had begun to hurt, so he decided it was best to sit down.  Finding a small bench he plopped down and rubbed his feet.  "I've definently gotten old...I've only walked two miles and my feet are already covered in blisters"  Replacing his shoes, Entaru pulled the broken mirror out of his pack again and looked at the distorted image of himself.  He had no idea why he still kept it, all it did was bring back bad memories.

Horrible, horrible memories...

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #252 on: February 25, 2010, 12:15:32 AM »
Talin signaled Elistra to attack, but was the first to move as he lept from the avlcove, landing right on top of the target, and running his volgue through his gut, then sliced the next. Elistra appeared behind him with a somersault decent, and both of them had hoods on, to add to their 'fear' factor. He gave a dark and gritty tone to his voice to make him seem unnaturally strong "The dead are to stay dead, anyone who speaks against death, come join your 'leader'..." a large number ran in fear of the figures, but all of the soldiers got their weapons, some tactically placed armor, and advanced towards Talin. He flipped over the front line, and cut the backs of their necks with a high swing, his other edge coming around to knock away the line behind him. Elistra tackled one of the spear-wielding soldiers, and tore his throat out before showing her predatorial eyes.

While the soldiers were momentarilly stunned at her sudden ferocity, Talin cut the ligaments connecting the legs of two guards that stood to the right of Elistra. She, taking the initiative of some moving room, threw some needles into the neck of one soldier, and rammed a kunai into the forhead of another, angling her way past the helmet, then pulled it back out as she only had two of them to replace her daggers. All that was left was one soldier with a battle-hammer, who dropped it and ran in fear of death. Talin smiled and hefted the double volgue onto his right shoulder before looking at Elistra.

"I'll bring the head, see if you can find any gold on the dead, not like they'll use it..." Talin said before walking towards the still body of the cult leader. He brought up his volgue, now literally glowing with bloodlust, and brought it down on the neck, completely severing it past the bone. Elistra found a sum of two guilders on the bodies, as Talin carried the head by its long hair. They soon got out of the cave, and made their way back to the city.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2010, 02:13:28 AM by Chrono Blackwyng »

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #253 on: February 25, 2010, 04:39:27 PM »
"Got one, I got one dad!"
The shorter of the two figures pulled his hood back, revealing long feline ears... the taller figure pulled his hood back as well, almost identical in looks other than shorter ears and going grey around the muzzle, Kitts father strode towards Korius and the wolfs assailants...
"Korius! it seems our paths cross again! what a stroke of luck... though you may call it 'fate'..."
Kitt slung his own repeater crossbow over his shoulder, running to catch up with his father, ranger cloak that was still slightly too long for him flowing behind him....
"see dad!? i told ya's we'd see 'em again... i told yas'!"
Kitts father frowned slightly at his son before drawing his shortstword and motioning to the remaining kidnapper..
"get away from that wolf before i run you through! i may be a ranger but our time of loyalty is long gone, and it wouldnt matter i sinch to me if i cut you in half or not...."
he looked over to Korius, smirking... despite himself, he was glad to be back....
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #254 on: February 25, 2010, 04:58:09 PM »
Korius smirked back and jumped down from the roofs. He walked over towards the three and open-palm smacked the back of White's head. "I hope for your sake that you treated my  weapons better than you've been treating yourself." He walked into the house and searched around, finding the cart with his weapons in it. Korius examined each one before strapping it back on or holstering it. He continued his search of the house and his nose caught an interesting scent. He called out to the Rangers from the window, "Hold those two! We're going to get a bounty for this one!" Korius continued to follow his nose and stumbled onto a loose plank in the wall. He removed it and two others fell with it. Inside, Korius discovered three dead bodies, the Governor's son's family...

Korius removed the bodies and laid them neatly onto the floor and bowed. "Namu satsu..."