The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Kin Chronicles Realm: Betrayal of the Guardians  (Read 128919 times)

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
Re: Kin Chronicles Realm: Betrayal of the Guardians
« Reply #255 on: February 25, 2010, 05:18:56 PM »
Kiana saw the Rangers in the distance along with White on the ground (Korius having already went inside the house) but didn't feel interested enough in what was going on to actually go check it out. When she reached the inn, which she was a lot closer to, she went inside. She got some food and a drink then sat down. It was very quiet in the inn, most of the guests had either checked out or at least left to do things for the day, and she ate slowly.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Received through special limited time events This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Healed up
« Reply #256 on: February 25, 2010, 08:26:39 PM »
*White gripped the back of his head* "YOWCH! Why did you hit me?! I carried your weapons around all da..." *White watched Korius walk off inside the building before he could finish* "This sucks.. great that means now I owe him for saving me, oh no maybe this was part of his plan all along and after nabbing these two now I have to get forced into his party and go on those mercenary quests. Darn it!" *White slowly figured out the chains, let himself out of them and got up brushing himself off, he looked around for a moment and raised his ears to Korius talking about a bounty* "Well at least I found something worth talking about..." *Sigh* "Healers are no good fighting.. now if I had somebody with me things would have gone a lot differently!" *White growled at himself under his breath*
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer

Offline Entaru

• The Jabberwocky's Apprentice
  • Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I...will never let go
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Plagas Infested Fox
  • Coloring: Ivory fur, and emerald (Bloodshot) eyes
  • Height: 6'3"
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Gangly, almost emaciated
« Reply #257 on: February 26, 2010, 01:52:40 AM »
Entaru had begun walking again, trying to remember his way to the Inn.  He wished there was some sort of apothecary in this city but the closest thing they had was the Cleric, which was good but didn't help him at all.  As he turned another corner he found himself face to face with a dead end.

"Awwwww c'mon!  I could've sworn it was this way!  That's the 5th dead end in the past hour!  Why do these cities have to be so **** COMPLICATED!!!!"

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Poster
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #258 on: February 26, 2010, 02:48:35 AM »
Drevo rode the horse as hard as he could all day until night was begining to settle in. He stopped the horse and set up camp for the night. He made a fire with some wood from a broken down wagon he found. He hudled around the fire and let the horse rest while he took a small catnap against a rock. After a few hours of sleep Drevo woke up to a noise; the horse had walked off a bit and crunched some dried leaves under it's hooves. He looked around and saw the horse and shrugged it off. He looked up and looked at the moon before nodding off again.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #259 on: February 26, 2010, 03:34:29 PM »
Talin stopped before entering the city, and took out the poster again, looking for the address of the inn where he thinks the bounty is to be claimed at. "Why do they just give me names, a map with a dot would be much easier..." he groaned, then put the poster away so he could keep a look-out for the nearest street to turn at as Elistra, oddly illiterate considering the amount of written knowledge she knows, was keeping two paces behind him. "Why don't we just climb over the roofs like before?" "Because I didn't bother to remember what the roof of the inn looked like..." Elistra mouthed 'lazy wolf' while keeping an eye out of random objects.

In the shadows, cutting knives were sharpened, and frying pans were being prepared...
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #260 on: February 26, 2010, 04:00:10 PM »
The two Szardas stood either side of the wolf's assailant, swords drawn and at his throat...

"you chose the wrong wolf to attack... it just so happens that he has the support of Korius... who has the suport of two AWOL rangers who are willing to slice you open like a satsuma..."

Kitt turned slightly to watch White getting back to his feet, sheathing his shortsword he extended a paw, despite his father frowning, to White...

"Th' names Szarda... Kitt Szarda... pleased ta meet you mr.Wolf.."
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
« Reply #261 on: February 26, 2010, 04:43:04 PM »
Korius left the house and grabbed both the assailants by the injured arms and pulled them along mercilessly. "White, show the rangers where we're staying. They have a destiny with our party. You all wait for me there. I'll get you your share of this reward, then you can go on your way. Thank you, for your help." He continued to drag the would-be assailants to the bounty station. The two continued to scream in agony. As he got into the station, he tossed the two over to the cops and they groaned, crying from the pain that they had been put through. The guards looked at the two on the ground and looked up at Korius. "These two don't have any bounties on them. Why bring them in?" Korius scoffed, "No bounty yet. They attempted to take your city's clinician at the home of the governor's son's home. By the way, these two killed that family and stowed them away in the wall of the upper bedroom. I've laid them out and gave them a prayer. Now give me my money."

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
« Reply #262 on: February 26, 2010, 05:01:57 PM »
Kiana finished her food and drink then stayed seated for a few more minutes. Deciding that she wanted to take a bath, she got up and headed for the washroom. She entered the washroom and closed the door. She leaned her staff against the tub, which worked like a fountain so it was always full, and undressed herself, setting her clothes on the counter and putting her shoes on the floor below where her clothes were. She moved her staff to lean against the counter then slowly got into the tub, sinking into the water. She closed her eyes and let the warm water relax her. "Much better..." She sighed.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Received through special limited time events This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #263 on: February 26, 2010, 06:11:04 PM »
*White zones back in to what's going on around him* "Oh hi I'm err.. White!" *The cleric shakes the Ranger's hand* "Nice to meet you Mr. Szarda.." *White hears Korius tell him to take them back to the residence* "Okay... well I suppose you should come with me Kitt, the Inn is this way." *White starts leading the way hoping for the Rangers to comply with Korius's request* "I am by no means commanding, I hope they follow me because Korius said so..." *The cleric sweats as he moves forward*

*White arrives in the lobby at long last and takes a seat at a table then looks to the two rangers* "Korius has a room upstairs, if you have any healing or personal medical assistance that needs to be taken care of, come visit me.. I'm not really going anywhere.." *White lays his head on the table*
« Last Edit: February 26, 2010, 06:14:23 PM by White Wolf Guardian »

Offline Entaru

• The Jabberwocky's Apprentice
  • Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I...will never let go
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Plagas Infested Fox
  • Coloring: Ivory fur, and emerald (Bloodshot) eyes
  • Height: 6'3"
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Gangly, almost emaciated
« Reply #264 on: February 27, 2010, 05:15:06 AM »
"Not again!"  Entaru stood helpless as he stared in defeat at another dead end.  "Why does this always have to happen to me?"  Sighing he put his face in his palm. I guess I'm going to have to ask for directions  Entaru looked about and walked into the nearest building.  "Hey does anyone in here know where I can find the Poleska Inn?"

A few of the building's patrons kinda looked at him funny.  "Well, can you?"

A man behind the counter piped up with a bit of a smile on his face.  "Sure can, mister.  You're already there."

*Camera zooms out showing Entaru standing in the doorway of the Poleska Inn.  Laughter can be heard on the inside as camera zooms in to Entaru's face*

"..........."  Entaru's eye twitches a bit as he walks by the laughing patrons and up to his room.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Poster
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #265 on: February 27, 2010, 08:50:01 AM »
Drevo woke up again to the horse licking his face this time. He mumbled and pushed the horse away as he stood up hazily; letting out a loud yawn while he stretched. With the moon still in the sky he mounted the horse and rode off again; the moonlight luminating the path. As he rode his stomach growled; he hadn't eaten since he got to town yesterday. "Man am I hungry..." he thought to himself as he rode off into the darkness of the night.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #266 on: February 27, 2010, 11:28:16 PM »
Kitts father nodded to White "well thanks you.... im going to see if this inn has a wash room, me and my son have been on the road a while now and a good bath would do wonders for an old cat... Kitt, stay here and dont  pester Mr. White too much..."

Kitt nodded, sitting beside White and watching the now sleeping wolf with interest as his father walked off to find the inns washroom... finding a likely looking door he nocked politely..
"anyone in there?"
he waited for a reply, wiping a layer of blood and mud from his fur as he waited...
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
« Reply #267 on: February 28, 2010, 12:17:52 AM »
Korius walked back from the station with his money and noticed Talin and Elistra walking around with body sacks. He walked over to them and chuckled, "Bounty station's  down the road and take the second right. It's the only building with guards all over it, which I assume is where you're going. See you guys back at the Inn." Korius left them and rounded another corner towards the Polseka Inn. As he walked into the inn, he noticed White with his head on the table at the dining area and walked over. Korius tossed a small sack of coins in front of the wolf. "The newly made bounty for those two murderers became 30 Guilders, since they killed a noble's descendants, especially his son's family. I've charged you a 10 Guilder butt-saving fee. 20 should still be enough to feed you and pay the rent on your clinician for about a year."

Korius walked off as he sniffed himself. Ugh... I've had my share of bad places, but that arena is a nasty of its own. Korius went back up to his room and disrobed, grabbing a towel to cover himself and went downstairs to the men's bath. As he approached, he noticed Vladimir waiting outside of it. Without saying anything, Korius opened the door and found the bath to be filled up with old, rich men. He came back out and looked at Vladimir, "Point taken, you don't want to go in with those old farts, either, eh?" Not really realizing that Vladimir had no idea it was a public bath. "I'll just use the women's bath then, no women are around anyways, and Elistra's out with Talin, anyways." Korius sighed and walked down the hall to the women's bath and relaxed into the bath and sighed in relief. "Ah, that hits the spot." Korius laid there relaxed, unaware that across the large bath, through the steam, lay Kiana.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2010, 12:44:49 AM by Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy »

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #268 on: February 28, 2010, 01:02:52 AM »
Kiana didn't hear the door open and just figured that the movement of the water was the ordinary replenishment of the tub since it was always running to keep it filled. It wasn't until she heard the sigh followed by the voice that was obviously male that she recognized as Korius's that her eyes shot open. She swiftly pulled her legs up to her chest and wrapped her arms around them. "What are you doing in here?!?!" She yelled at him, mostly because she was embarrassed.

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #269 on: February 28, 2010, 01:27:38 AM »
*White woke up to the sound of money clinking on his table and looked up seeing a bag and then opened it finding 20 Guilders* "I vaguely remember someone gave this to me while I was laying on the table... probably Korius giving me some sort of pension for finding some troublemaker profit." *White looked around somewhat still out of being awake and noticed Kitt still sitting there next to him* "All this excitement today made me tired.. *yawn*.." *White turned to Kitt* "So... how did you meet this Korius fellow anyhow?" *White scratched his back with a paw and stood up* "And err hold that thought for a moment... could we talk about this upstairs? I don't really trust just anybody in this town and definitely not now that those darn people tried to kidnap me." *The wolf went up the stairs hoping Kitt would follow in the Inn looking to see if anybody was still around and then sat down on a chair inside the reserved room waiting for Kitt*

"Now that I think about it, business has been extremely slow lately. The last real ~ahem~ customer I had was the single mom and her kid but even then she didn't pay for my services, I can't hold up the clinic on meager resources forever.." *White looked down at his bag of Guilders* "Even this will run out after awhile and then I'll be forced to close down the clinic.. people around here are too cheap to assist in the costs and I've never been in favor of nobility since I offer my services to anybody for free." *The wolf put a paw to his forehead and looked at the ground* "Maybe I need to..." *The wolf said aloud and continued to think* "Perhaps I should try traveling, if I could raise enough funds I could establish a hospital or maybe even better... A wolf can dream can't he? I shall request to ask Korius the favor of contract if he permits me the chance... but I'm not very good at being assertive. It's for the people though, so I will do my best!"
« Last Edit: February 28, 2010, 01:35:01 AM by White Wolf Guardian »