The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Kin Chronicles Realm: Betrayal of the Guardians  (Read 128925 times)

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Nom!
Re: Kin Chronicles Realm: Betrayal of the Guardians
« Reply #285 on: March 03, 2010, 04:07:42 PM »
Kitt and his father listened to Korius, Vladimir nodded, sitting down on a spare chair heavily...... looking up at Korius he pulled down his hood and sighed, ruffling back his hair....
"you have the bows and heart of me and my son.... i am still searching for my wife, and until we find her, you can be sure to have me fight by your side..."

Kitt sat down cross legged on the floorboards, he watched everyone else in the room from under his hood, inquisitive and young he listened to the conversations with mild interest....
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
« Reply #286 on: March 03, 2010, 04:19:38 PM »
Korius nodded to the rangers as White came up to him with his question. Korius thought deep about it. "Well, it would be great to have the world's last white mage with us. Very well, this will be interesting. However, keep that money. You earned it, no matter how indirectly. Here in this party, you keep what you earn. Now, if you'll excuse me." Korius got up and went back to his room next door. He pulled out whetstones from his duffel and started inspecting Valia, Shinzuu's Katana, and Vee's twin sai. He very carefully fine tuned all of them, making them as sharp as possible and to make sure that they don't lose their edge for a long time.

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #287 on: March 03, 2010, 04:29:25 PM »
After looking at the emerald for a little while, Kiana released it and let it hang around her neck again. She took her staff off of her lap and stood up after Korius left. She walked over to the window and sat in it, looking out to the street below. She watched as people bustled to and fro below her, completely content with the lives they lived. As she watched out the window, her tail swayed softly behind her as she started to relax a little bit.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Currently: Healed up
« Reply #288 on: March 03, 2010, 10:21:06 PM »
*White put the bag in his cloak and did a bow to Korius* "Thank you kind sir, I'll grab a medical kit from the clinic so we have something for minor injuries." *White walked out the door and smiled as he left* "I'm so glad I can go, now I don't have to worry about things." *White made his way out of the Polseka Inn and opened up his clinic then grabbed the med kit and took a last look at things* "Last time I'll probably see this for a long time... farewell." *White closed the door and the room went to darkness*
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #289 on: March 04, 2010, 12:52:02 AM »
The bartender slid the drink and food over to Felodran, who almost began scarfing down when the bartender stuck his hand out.
"Five Guilders bub"
"Oh right... the money..."

Fishing in his pockets for the money, he gave the bartender a pleading look, and fished some more.
"Yea.... about the Guilders.... i'm about 5 Guilders short" he said while making a grab for the food.
He was met with a quick punch to the face  for trying to steal.

"Ok that hurt a little bit there... while i'm up I wanted to ask you where I could find these two criminals" He said, holding up a wanted poster of Korius and Kiana

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #290 on: March 04, 2010, 04:06:12 AM »
Drevo rode along still at a fast pace but not as fast as before; the sun's light coming over the horizon. He rode until he saw a figure in the distance; he began to slow down as he squinted to see what it was. He noticed it was a Dog-Kin riding a horse. As Drevo got closer he noticed the Dog-Kin was chasing a small Wolf-Kin boy. As they got closer to eachother Drevo heard the boy screaming for help; his voice familiar. "That voice..." "Big brother!" shouted the small Wolf as he neared Drevo. "Kiril?!" As Drevo said that the Dog looked up at Drevo and readied his longsword for an attack. Drevo jumped from his horse and tackled the Dog off his horse and they both tumbled a ways along the ground before scrambling to their feet. The Dog went for his weapon but Drevo tackled him to the ground and started punching him in the face; each hit he took he shouted. "Keep...Your paws...Off..My brother!" The dog began to fall limp before Drevo delivered a final knock out blow to the chin. "Now stay!" he said mockingly as he got off of the dog.

"I coulda took him myself, bro, he wasn't fightin' fair!" barked Kiril as he came up behind Drevo. Drevo grabbed his bowstaff off the ground and turned to Kiril. "What was unfair? Him having a horse?" asked Drevo non-chalantly. "You know it wasn't a fa-" Drevo picked up Kiril by the scruff of his neck and brought him eye level. "Why did you send for me?" he asked in a stern voice. "Your friends the Voronese knights are after us! Idiot, what'd you do this time?!" barked Kiril furiously. "Where are they?!" barked Drevo in retaliation shaking Kiril until he got an answer. "There at the lighthouse, a mile or so from the port town of Iradan!" Drevo dropped Kiril and walked over to his horse. "Home..." "Come on, Kiril, lets go." said Drevo hoping onto the horse; exending his hand to Kiril. Kiril took his hand and was pulled up and placed behind him. They then rode off towards the light house.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2010, 04:07:43 AM by Srgntcuddles »

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #291 on: March 04, 2010, 04:10:08 PM »
Vladimir Szarda pulled out his repeater crossbow, and continued to tend to the compex piece of engineering.... oiling the reloading mechanisms and treating the wood with beeswax he concentrated entirely on his work, silently, tail flicking....

Kitt Szarda still sat on the floorboards of the room, he watched Kiana sittting at the window with mild interest... standing up he padded quietly over to the window as well, and peered out, as if expecting to see the most wonderous sight of all times, a huge fight, or some other intersting goings on... What he saw was just another regular city day, people bustling about their day to day lives and the sun shining half heartedly over the roofs...

Sitting down below the window sill he looked up at Kiana for a last time, wondering what she was thinking, and then set about copying his father and oiling his crossbow... though with considerble less skill or finesse...

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #292 on: March 04, 2010, 04:55:11 PM »
Korius heard some rustling downstairs and went down to investigate. Probably just another stupid customer who barged in drunk. Korius re-epuipped himself, strapping the katana to his sash, the twin sai holster on the back of his sash and Valia onto the strap onto his back. He peered into the other room where pretty much everyone just sat in silence. "I'm going to go downstairs to see what is going on and then I'm going to grab food. If you want a choice on what you eat, you had better follow." Korius went down without waiting and found Felodran on the floor with the posters, under the bartender's towering figure. Korius picked Felodran up by the back of the collar, not really knowing who he was or who was on those posters.. "I'll pick up his tab, barkeep." Korius took Felodran to the front door and threw him into the mud out front. "Stay out you filthy thief. Next time, it'll be a sword in your neck!" Korius then walked back inside and walked over to the bartender. "Yes, my party and I would like to order some food..."

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #293 on: March 04, 2010, 05:21:11 PM »
Kiana didn't look when Korius spoke to everyone, still looking out the window. When Korius left, Kiana mocked him silently, mouthing the words he had said and making a face to imitate the look she figured he had when he spoke. Then she sighed. "Why do you even bother trying to stay mad at him? You know it's pointless, especially since you're calmer now. Just let it go." She thought to herself, the voice in her head sounding very reasonable and level-headed. She let the calm take over her as she continued to look out the window for a few more seconds.
Careful not to kick Kitt in the head when she swung her legs around, she got to her feet. She then walked over to the door and exited the room. When she got downstairs, Korius was just telling the bartender that he wanted to order some food. "Yeah, I want spaghetti and meatballs with spaghetti sauce on top. Some bread too, please." She said as she walked over to the two. "I'm not taking any chances that he might not get something I like." She nodded to Korius while looking at the bartender and chuckled a little. "Probably doesn't even know what women like. I'm surrounded by men in this party so I've got to watch them all." She laughed harder.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Currently: Healed up
« Reply #294 on: March 04, 2010, 05:31:27 PM »
*White walked away from his clinic leaving the past behind him and back towards the present Polseka Inn noticing the man in the mud and looked at him for a moment then thought for a few seconds about his possible troublemaker status and then thought that he probably was not work his time because it could just cause more problems for him, the fears of getting kidnapped again welling up to the brim* "Well... It's kind of my day off and I don't really work here anymore so it's more of a moment of celebration for me right now... and I really don't want to get kidnapped again and then lose more Guilders for getting saved. I would rather just not take anymore chances for today and get back safely to the party." *After justifying his fears and semi-laziness, White did a small leap over him and looked around then went inside the Polseka Inn and quickly noticed Kiana and Korius in front of him a few yards away at the bar talking to the barkeep and he slowly made his way over by Korius putting the medical kit on the bar counter* "All preparations have been made for the travel, what would you like me to do next Korius?" *The wolf looked stern and readily coherent for all possible commands to be had*
« Last Edit: March 04, 2010, 05:37:43 PM by White Wolf Guardian »
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #295 on: March 04, 2010, 09:46:03 PM »
Not expecting to be picked up and thrown out so hastily, Felodran didn't offer any real resistance. Landing in the mud with a splash, he raised his fist up in the air and began yelling.
"Hey I was gonna pay for it... maybe not in Guilders but in hard work.... friggin suck up!"
"Great now I got mud on my armor, and i'm outta cash... and i'm still starving...."
He said while looking down at his grumbling stomach. Picking up the posters he took a good hard look at the man through the window that threw him out, and nearly fell over in shock.
THAT BIG GUY IS KORIUS!? Ahh crap I've got my work cut out for me.... and that must be that Kiana woman...."
He thought, reeling back at the size of Korius.
Ok maybe I can solve this without getting my face beat in..."
Wiping as much mud as he could off himself and his armor he walked back into the Inn and sat down, avoiding the glaring gaze of the bartender.
"Don't worry Mate i learned my lesson last time... just let me sit here..." He said, debating on how he was gonna get this bounty.

Then he noticed their friend. Felodran watched as the man walked over to them and joined their conversation
"Ok that makes it abit easier then.... now to take him hostage, get the two to surrender, and boom I get payday!"
He thought with a smile to his face.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2010, 09:54:05 PM by Gabag »

Offline Entaru

• The Jabberwocky's Apprentice
  • Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I...will never let go
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Plagas Infested Fox
  • Coloring: Ivory fur, and emerald (Bloodshot) eyes
  • Height: 6'3"
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Gangly, almost emaciated
« Reply #296 on: March 04, 2010, 11:36:19 PM »
Entaru sat sullenly in his corner as he ate the mutton.  I'm not that old...sure I'm no spring chicken, but Grandpa?  I'm not old enough for that...Father maybe, but not Grandpa.  He sighed as the waitress walked by again.  He couldn't be that much older.  He was only 42 years old.  His Magicka had taken more of a toll on him than most mages. "Bad luck...if I didn't have it then I wouldn't have any."  Entaru bit into his mutton again.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2010, 05:25:32 AM by Entaru »

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #297 on: March 05, 2010, 12:49:32 AM »
As Drevo rode with Kiril sitting behind him he remained silent until Kiril spoke up. "Hey, big bro, how've ya been?" "I've been well, right now I'm traveling with a few friends to...Do some good in the world," replied Drevo. "Ya mean like fightin' bad guys?! Sweet!" said Kiril exitedely. "Yes, Kiril, bad guys." chuckled Drevo. "So, who is all in hiding, Kiril?" asked Drevo looking back at Kiril slightly. "Practically everyone! Mother, Father, Uncle Jeril, Aunt Leera, Big sis, Cousin Fardell, even Ferdande and Alexia are there!" replied Kiril. "Alexia and Ferdande?! What are they doing there..." "They're all exited to see you, big bro." After riding a bit more, off in the distance they could see Iradan. "Tell me, Kiril, why has the family fled our hometown?" asked Drevo looking back again towards Kiril. "It's real bad, big bro...The Voronese Knights stormed the town lookin' for ya...There was too many to fight so we had to run..." said Kiril glumly. "Hey, I'm here now, besides, I'm sure you could have taken them all out if Mother and Father would have let you, right?" said Drevo trying to lift his spirits. "Heck ya I could've! I'd've got'em all too!" Barked Kiril loudly raising a fist into the air.

Drevo laughed heartily as he raised a fist into the air aswell. "We gonna get'em?!" shouted Drevo. "Yeah!" shouted Kiril in response. "Who's gonna get'em?!" asked Drevo loudly. "We are!" barked Kiril louder. "Who?!" asked Drevo even louder. "We are!!" shouted Kiril now standing up on the horse holding onto Drevo's shoulder with one hand; still having his fist in the air. "Yeah!" they both shouted together before laughing wildly. Kiril pushed down on Drevo's hat making it slide behind his head. At the speed they were riding the hat caught a lot of the wind and blew Kiril right off the horse. Drevo stopped and jumped off the horse and rushed over to Kiril who was getting to his feet and dusting himself off. "I'm fine, don't worry about me, nothin' to it!" said Kiril cockily. Drevo knelt down and grabbed his hat and put it back on. "I was more worried about my hat." chuckled Drevo teasing Kiril.

Before Kiril could respond Drevo pushed him to the side and dodged in the opposite direction as a spear stuck into the ground where they were standing seconds ago. They scrambled to their feet and looked in the direction the spear came from. Several Voronese Knights stood between them and Drevo's horse.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #298 on: March 05, 2010, 12:25:37 PM »
Kitt and his Father followed the rest of the group downstairs, sitting at the same table as the rest of them they kept their hoods up as always.... Kitt daydreamed silently, while his father listened to the conversation....

"some kinda meat soup if ya dont mind Korious.... and bread if we can..."

with that he looked down at this son and pulled him closer along the bench, holding him tightly...

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #299 on: March 05, 2010, 04:24:43 PM »
Korius didn't pay the man any mind and kept his back to the man. He turned to White, "Get yourself fed and get some sleep. You're sleeping in Drevo's suite tonite." He sat there and chomped into his 3 pound steak and finished it in about 7 bites. He then washed it all down with a pint of Rum. Korius sighed in satisfaction and dropped 8 Guilders to the barkeep. "Here's for the food, a wake-up call, and for all non-guests to stay off the third floor. I'll drop 3 more tomorrow morning if we get some decent sleep." The barkeep gave a short bow as he took the money. "With pleasure, sir. I will be sure that your section of the inn does not get disturbed by anyone. *Points to twin axes on the wall behind him* I guarantee it. What time would you like to get up, sir?" Korius kept walking, but turned his head over, "Sunrise, please."