The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Kin Chronicles Realm: Betrayal of the Guardians  (Read 128928 times)

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
Re: Kin Chronicles Realm: Betrayal of the Guardians
« Reply #300 on: March 05, 2010, 06:27:39 PM »
Kiana ate her food at a normal pace. It tasted great, no doubt about that, but she wasn't going to waste it by eating it extremely fast. She looked over at White after Korius had spoke to him and grinned at him. In case he started to panic though, she went back to her normal expression. "Don't worry, as long as you don't make me infuriated, you'll be fine." She said to him then went back to eating her food.
She finished eating about 10 minutes or so after Korius left. She drank a glass of water then got up from the table. Heading up the stairs, she glanced back at the stranger for a quick second then looked forward and continued upstairs. She went into the suite and shut the door then went over to her sectioned-off room. Leaning her staff against the bedside table, she climbed into bed and closed her eyes, dozens of thoughts running through her head.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Healed up
« Reply #301 on: March 05, 2010, 07:47:05 PM »
*White nodded and then thought about what he was going to have for food for awhile* "Now that I think about this I've never really had a decent meal in years..." *He looks down at his scrawny stature then back up to the Barkeep after Korius was finished talking to him and then heard Kiana tell him not to be afraid and remarked before she left* "That makes me worry more.." *White shrugged and looked to the waiting Barkeep* "I would like some chicken please, oh and can I have one of those err.. ales?" "You've never drank a single drop of liquor in your life have you?" "Uhh.. maybe?" *The barkeep facepawed and bent down and brought up some ale then pouring him a pint* "Enjoy." "I bet a guilder on lightweight." *White dropped a couple of guilders into the Barkeep's outstretched paw connected to a blank expression and then White took a sip at the pint in front of him*

*His face made a twisted raisin look as the flush color quickly followed* "That tastes really hot going down and yet so terrible.. but I bought this whole thing I can't let it go to waste.." *White downed a bit more* "Feel a bit more lightheaded, but elated and strangely more uplifted because I'm not thinking so much." *He finished the glass and then felt very tired and looked up at the Barkeep* "I..I'm going to bed.." *Yawn* "Night night.." *He got off the barstool and fell over then hobbled to the staircase, succeeding up a couple of steps then falling down again and crawling the rest of the way up until eventually finding the door to Drevo's room and crept inside then climbing onto the nearest bed; loud snores soon followed* "Tired-happy drunk." *The barkeep chuckled to himself and kept a note for the chicken for the morning for the wolf that left for bed*
« Last Edit: March 05, 2010, 07:53:07 PM by White Wolf Guardian »
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #302 on: March 05, 2010, 09:25:05 PM »
Standing up to stretch, Felodran was surprised to hear a jingling from his pockets. After some careful searching and numerous curses, Felodran managed to find his money purse.
"But I....thrown out.... had money the whole time.... just my luck too!" He swore to himself as he smacked his hands on the counter, summoning the bartender over.

"Hey I'd like some of the best grub you got and some of your strongest mead, and DOn't throw me out this time, I can actually pay for it!" He said.

Receiving a smug grin the bartender went to go get his food.

Glancing towards his right the bounty hunter noticed Korius's friend stumble about like a drunken manaic.

"Ok... that makes life easier for me, now to rest up, wait til he has a nasty hangover, take him hostage, get the bounties, rake int he cash, and move to a small coastal town and live out the rest of my days in relative comfort"
After he made this observation, he was surprised to see a hot steaming bowl of lobster, and glanced at the Bartender like he just saved his life. Taking the mead in his right fist, he pumped towards the sky and proposed a toast to no one in particular. He sprinkled the guilders on the counter and gave his thanks to the bartender, who took the coins.
Then he ate like a king.

After finishing the last morsel of the lobster and downing all the mead.
"I'd like a room for tonight... and a wake up call, before sunrise please"
"Alright sir, here's your room key, and I'll see you before sunrise"
"Man thanks good sir, and my compliments to the chef, I don't think I'll ever dine on food like that as long as I'll live!

Offline Entaru

• The Jabberwocky's Apprentice
  • Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I...will never let go
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Plagas Infested Fox
  • Coloring: Ivory fur, and emerald (Bloodshot) eyes
  • Height: 6'3"
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Gangly, almost emaciated
« Reply #303 on: March 05, 2010, 11:30:18 PM »
Entaru, finished with his meal, made his way up to his room.  He wouldn't need a wake-up call...the infection would take care of that.  As if to hammer home the point, a spike of pain shot through his left leg whilst he was climbing the stairs.

"GAH!...OH SH-!"  Entaru came tumbling down the stairs as his leg gave out from underneath him.  He landed on the floor with a incredible thud.  His possessions went everywhere, scattering like cockroaches in a well lit room.  Entaru rolled himself over with a groan and stared up at the ceiling.

"****...why me?"

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #304 on: March 06, 2010, 03:25:48 AM »
As Drevo and Kiril were staring down the group of Knights Drevo stepped infront of Kiril. "Stay behind me, I'll handle it." Kiril went around Drevo and took out a sling shot and aimed it at the knights. "I can handle these guys, big bro." said Kiril cockily as he released a rock at one of the knights. The rock hit the man right between the eyes; he stumbled back and shouted several explitives. They then charged at Drevo and Kiril drawing their weapons. "Damnit, Kiril, get out of here!" said Drevo dashing off towards the oncomming knights. Before Drevo reached them two of them got a bolt each in their chests and dropped dead. Drevo knew what was happening; now smirking he unsheathed his Katana and cut into one of the knights. Another tried to attack him from behind but recieved an arrow in the back and fell to the ground dead. Drevo turned around and slashed at another one; he then noticed one of the knights swinging at Kiril. Suddenly a barrier of ice enveloped the knights weapon before it hit Kiril. Kiril punched the shocked knight in the groin; dropping him to his knees allowing Kiril to further punch him in the face.

As Drevo continued to fight he noticed the ground becoming increasingly wet. "Move, brother!" shouted a voice in the distance. Drevo leaped away from the group of the enemies; just as he did shards of muddy ice shot up from the ground impaling the majority of the knights. They screamed in pain as the ones caught within the attack died off. The remaining few knights fled screaming for their lives. Drevo flicked the blood from his katana and sheathed it and walked towards Kiril. Kiril was still beating the knight; who was now bleeding severely. "Enough, Kiril." said Drevo grabbing him by the scruff of his neck and pulling him off. "C'mon, let me at'em!" shouted Kiril squirming in Drevo's hand. "Alright you three, you can come out now!" said Drevo releasing Kiril. The bushes in the treeline rustled as a masked man emerged; followed by a human woman in a light blue blouse and skirt. "Alexia! Ferdande! What are you two doing here?!" said Drevo as if he hadn't seen them in ages. Drevo walked over to them and hugged Alexia and gave her a peck on the cheek."It's nice to see you too, Drevo, it's been years." said Alexia softly. "What, no hug for me?" said Ferdande sarcasticaly as he took off his mask; showing that he was human aswell.

Drevo walked over to him arms open when he suddenly punched Ferdande in the gut playfully then put him in a headlock giving him a noogie. "Ah! You bum, not my hair!" shouted Ferdande as he squirmed free. "So where is my big si-" Drevo quickly held his bowstaf slanted above him diverting a strike from a staff. He then turned around and smacked the assailant upside the head softly. "It seems I taught you well, Drevo." said Nayala. "Indeed you have, sis!" said Drevo heartily before giving her a hug.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2010, 04:59:28 PM by Srgntcuddles »

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #305 on: March 06, 2010, 08:54:44 AM »
Kitt and his father gulped down the meat soup and bread hungrily, Vladimir chuckled quietly as White stumbled off and was about to stand up when the barkeeper walked over to them with a suspiscious eye...

"Say.... you two wouldnt be... Rangers.... would ye?.... only thems not welcome in the Polska inn no more...."

Kitt looked up, and with all the naiivity of youth almost shouted out...

"Actually Mr. Barkeep, I'M only a Ranger in Traini... urk..."

That was as far as he got for his father suddenly clamped a paw over his sons muzzle... Looking up at the barkeeper from under his hood he frowned lightly...
"The crossbows and hoods kinda give it away?.... yes we're Rangers, but we've paid our share, and we aint causin' no trouble..... we're with Korius and just want a place to sleep... im sure that would be... reasonable.."

And with that he set off to serve more ale, as Kitt and his father made their way upstairs to get some sleep before Dawn...

The Barkeeper looked down at the younger Ranger and his frown lifted slightly... "Sure... that would be reasonable... for tonight.... but you Outcasts aint welcome in Polska, remember fer next time..."
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
« Reply #306 on: March 06, 2010, 05:24:06 PM »
Korius grunted as he got up the next morning. The intense training he had been through since his childhood have finally started showing their ugly faces. White might be able to do something, but it might be difficult to get with him 1 on 1. He can't show the others that their leader had a handicap. However, he will have to get White to help out soon. Korius got up and geared up and then opened the window. Not sun-up, yet, but the morning air was sure refreshing. However, his bliss was cut short as he heard the barkeep wake someone up down the hall and the sound of what sounded like armour and weapons.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
« Reply #307 on: March 06, 2010, 07:06:56 PM »
Kiana woke up to the bartender knocking on the door and giving them their wake up call. She groaned and rolled onto her back, though she was used to getting up this early having gotten up early practically her whole life, she still didn't like it right now. More bangs on the door. "Yeah! We got it! You can go away now!" She yelled but still managed to not sound rude or irritated.
She sat up and pushed the covers off her then got out of bed. She walked over to the mirror and looked at herself. Her reflection made a face of disgust back at her as she eyed her hair. "My, aren't we looking lovely this morning?" She thought to herself sarcastically as she examined the random tufts of hair sticking out of her braid and standing up on the top of her head. Removing the hair tie, she combed through her hair with her fingers until it was perfectly smooth. Instead of re-braiding her hair and putting the hair tie back in place, she put the hair tie around her wrist. "I'm sure I'll have time before the next fight to tie it up again. It should be let loose every once in a while anyway..." She smiled at herself in the mirror. Turning away from her reflection, she grabbed her staff and headed for the door, glancing at White on the other bed and stifling a chuckle. "Up and at 'em!" She teased as she prodded him with her staff as she passed. She opened the door so the others knew they could come right in then sat in her usual chair and waited.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #308 on: March 06, 2010, 10:53:21 PM »
*White rubbed his tired and reddened eyes, getting out of bed* "Ugh... no too early.." *After Kiana prodded him he crawled out of bed on the floor* "Fine, give me a second to stretch." *White stretched and yawned raising his paws in the air and then followed Kiana over to the chair* "I don't ever want to drink again, but the taste was good.." *White stood there in front of her like a zombie and looked at her quite emotionless hoping for a command, barely a thought processing in the back of his mind*
« Last Edit: March 07, 2010, 03:55:20 AM by White Wolf Guardian »

Offline Entaru

• Lovable Lion
  • I...will never let go
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #309 on: March 07, 2010, 02:48:44 AM »
Entaru woke up with a start the next morning as his arm suddenly screamed in pain.  The room was still dark, and the sun had just begun to show its face.

"Wonderful...for once it actually helped me."  Entaru sat up in his bed, rubbing his numb arm and pulled on his robe.  He still had everything in its many pockets so no packing was needed.  Grabbing his staff Entaru listened to the door and waited to hear Korius and the others leave.  He would follow them, if a bit behind, and surprise them with his help...if and when they needed it, of course.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #310 on: March 07, 2010, 10:56:07 AM »
Vladimir Szarda woke to see the sun making its delibrately slow way over the rooftops of the city... stretching and pulling on his Rangers cloak and strapping his shortsword across his belt he turned to his son, to find him still snoring away in his bed...

"Kitt..... wake up buddy..."

The young feline mumbled somthing, and then turned over away from his father... Vladimir sighed, before grabbing the sheets and yanking them off...

"Wakey Wakey! rise and shine sonny!"

Kitt gave a mewl of surprise, rolling out of the bed onto the floor where he scrambled onto his feet and grumbled about early mornings...
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
« Reply #311 on: March 07, 2010, 12:22:37 PM »
Korius sighed and looked at the two Szardas. "Stop messing around and let's go."

meanwhile, Felodran leaned against the wall of the inn just around the corner from its entrance. He snickered to himself, Heheheheh. Now all I have to do is snatch that magic-using friend of theirs and I'll be raking in the money in no time!"

As Korius entered into the suite with Kitt and Vladimir, he found Kiana sitting in wait with White at her feet like her own personal pet zombie wolf. "You know, Kiana. Enslaving may not be illegal, but as far back as history goes, necromancy is." He gave off a quick chuckle to himself and opened the window to the suite. "Alright everyone. Our next target is going to be Provas, mage Guardian of Iliad. His palace is more than 4 day's hike. We'll have to be extra careful, though. Now that Septim's dead, all other territories will be very dangerous for us to be out in public. Particularly with me. Since I was head of the Knights and Koara's personal assassin, there isn't a single Guardian or bounty hunter who doesn't know my face. From what we know, he is a Wind Mage, but we don't know his exact abilities. His personal guard is made up of 10 sorcerers of all different elements. I hear he has two of each element, except Light. Also... *lowers voice* I think we're being watched. We'll leave the inn via the window. I have a really bad feeling. White, you're with me." Korius picked up the half-dead wolf and jumped out the open window, landing on the low roof of the store across them.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2010, 08:32:01 PM by Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy »

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #312 on: March 07, 2010, 04:37:18 PM »
Kiana stuck out her tongue at Korius' comment. "It's his own fault he's this way right now." She said, shrugging. She listened intently to Korius as he told them who they were after next and heard herself groan inside her head. Following him out of the window, she let her unhappiness free. "Great...a wind mage..." She grumbled to herself before jumping down. "Don't expect me to be much help against our actual target since his element is my opposite." She commented as she landed, her long black hair flowing behind her in the light breeze.

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #313 on: March 07, 2010, 05:34:52 PM »
*White without knowing it was grabbed by Korius then sent out the window in Korius's grip and then by time they hit the roof together, it was either the combination of the wolf's severe fear of heights, the sunlight beating into his tired eyes, upset stomach combined with fast speed that led to motion sickness or maybe the strong wind that went through his fur that woke him up relatively fast upon the store landing* "I'm awake now." *His brain finally caught up in the race with his body and he looked up at Korius, talking in a low voice*

"I'm glad I'm still tired enough to not know how far you just jumped across a dangerous height from the air.. I suppose you'll be doing that again so that we can get to the ground below?" *White just took his paw and pinched his skin to think of the pain more than the next outcome of the situation* "I really... really.. hate... heights."

Offline Entaru

• Lovable Lion
  • I...will never let go
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #314 on: March 08, 2010, 02:47:12 AM »
Entaru watched the group leave from his window and frowned as he saw them traveling by rooftop. "What is with these people and running on roofs.  Can't they just travel on land like the rest of the world"  Entaru sighed as he left his room and headed out of the Inn.  He knew his feet would be covered in blisters by the time he caught up with them.  "Well...here goes nothing."  Entaru trotted slowy behind the group, just out of sight range.  Boy would they be in for a surprise.