The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Kin Chronicles Realm: Betrayal of the Guardians  (Read 128933 times)

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
Re: Kin Chronicles Realm: Betrayal of the Guardians
« Reply #330 on: March 10, 2010, 12:07:34 AM »
Korius snorted as he heard screams closing into the small camp. He opened his eyes and drew the katana as Entaru ran over the campfire. "What the...? Old man? What the hell are you doing here? Are you stalking us, you old pervert!? *Places the katana at Entaru's neck after the bees disperse* Or are you here for the reward on my head?" Korius's eyes glared into the old man's ready strike down the old mage if need be.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #331 on: March 10, 2010, 01:53:51 AM »
As the night dragged on the stealthy invaders reached the lighthouse; unknown the Drevo and his family they were poising themselves to blow the lighthouse up. Amongst the team of the dark dressed individuals there was two fire mages channeling their energy together for a powerful blast. Due to the energy they gave off a light was created, alerting Jeril who was begining to nod off atop the lighthouse. He shouted to the others; who quickly rushed outside only to just to barely escape the lighthouse exploding with Fardell and Jeril still inside.

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #332 on: March 10, 2010, 02:11:42 AM »
Kiana had just fallen asleep when she heard the screaming and then some scuffling. Slowly opening her eyes, she saw Korius drawing his sword on an old man. She closed her eyes again while he was questioning him. "Could you keep it down. Some of us are trying to sleep here." She groaned. Curling up into a ball, she tried to go back to sleep and ignore them.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Received through special limited time events This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Currently: Healed up
« Reply #333 on: March 10, 2010, 02:18:23 AM »
*White looked up with cracked red eyes that had heavy eyelids attached after hearing some loud screaming* "Gr...ughh.. Yeah seriously, I'm trying to get some sleep here!" *White barked in a fairly loud manner with bitterness underneath as he grumbled and mumbled his way back to sleep, falling over not that far away from Kiana* "Puzzle... will... be... mine.." *The wolf snored on a low level*
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer

Offline Entaru

• The Jabberwocky's Apprentice
  • Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I...will never let go
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Plagas Infested Fox
  • Coloring: Ivory fur, and emerald (Bloodshot) eyes
  • Height: 6'3"
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Gangly, almost emaciated
« Reply #334 on: March 10, 2010, 02:27:25 AM »
Entaru glanced at the two before staring down the blade once more.  "Stalking? Heavens no!  Tracking?  Yes.  Bounty? Huh?"  Entaru listed off his answers in a genuinely frightened tone.  "I'm sorry for rushing in like this, but I had a small problem with a beehi-YEOUCH!"  Entaru shook out his robe and a small bee came fliting out of it.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #335 on: March 10, 2010, 07:15:56 AM »
They all looked in grimace at the lighthouse after getting to their feet from the explosion. "My darling!" roared Leera with tears in her eyes. "Father, no!" shouted Drevo's father. Leera drew a short sword and rushed at the four assailants. "Aunt Leera, no!" shouted Layala. Leera ignored her and attacked the four wildly; Drevo and his father rushed in to help her but she was cut down before their eyes. Enraged, Drevo's father lost control and blindly attacked the four with his dual daggers along his son. Drevo took one of them while his father took the other as the two mages fled. Soon enough the remaining two assailants ran away; knowing they were out matched. Drevo and his father took chase as the others followed behind to help. As they reached the bottom of the hill and chased the assailants across the beach Drevo's father was tripped from a hidden assailant under the sand. Drevo noticed and helped him up; just as he did several more hidden assailants rose from the sand. They all surrounded everyone individualy, excluding Drevo and his father.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #336 on: March 10, 2010, 01:57:05 PM »
Korius glared into Entaru's eyes to make sure he wasn't lying as he spoke. Slowly, he retracted the sword and sheathed it. He went back to his spot and picked up his little metal bar again, just picking at it. Eventually, he fell back asleep and dreamt of the past again. When he awoke the next morning, Korius stretched and noticed some bustling over the horizon at the border. There was a group of heavily armed soldiers on horseback heading south from the border station. "Everyone wake up and hide, now! Kiana, cover that pit!" Korius quickly hid behind a wide, split tree and watched carefully. Elistro's elite squad!? Where are they headed?

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
« Reply #337 on: March 10, 2010, 03:36:00 PM »
Kiana had slept pretty well. She dreamed about all the good times she had had with her brother, about them training together. When Korius spoke, she awoke and was on her feet in seconds. Covering the pit without question, she hid behind another tree. Looking around the tree, she spotted the soldiers that were obviously the reason Korius had been so abrupt and she watched them carefully.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Received through special limited time events This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #338 on: March 10, 2010, 06:47:59 PM »
*White woke up with a start hearing Korius saying for him and Kiana to hide and jumped up looking around as Korius said to wake up and noticed Kiana going for a tree and then he saw a boulder* "YES!" *He ran over and slid behind it and peeped over the boulder noticing soldiers as well then ducking back down* "Oh yeah, I forgot that's why I don't usually associate with mercenaries.." *White sat there staying quiet and strangely thinking about sleep* "I don't remember what I dreamed about, probably the puzzle I really want to solve." *The wolf looked over at Kiana and then looked over at Korius* "I suppose he know's what he's doing, I'll just wait for a command."

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #339 on: March 10, 2010, 09:08:24 PM »
Felodran was in deep trouble. Not with the bounties, but with an angry man who just got horse jacked.

The man walked through the town gates, flouting his riches, and just annoying the crap outta everyone. Felodran thought he was doing everyone a favor by pulling him from his horse and giving him five across the face, then stealing the horse.

The peasants and downtrodden immediately started cheering, but the nobleman wasn't so happy. He called for guards, and they mounted their own stallions and pursued.

"Ahhh the price I pay for having a lil' bit o fun!"

he said as he rode the mighty stead, weaving in and out of trees, and just confusing guards. Glancing to the east, he expected to see the pursuers, and was genuinely surprised when all he saw was smoke.

"A camp sight? All the way out in this neck of the woods? Probably bandits or something.... finally something to kill!

Offline Entaru

• The Jabberwocky's Apprentice
  • Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I...will never let go
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Plagas Infested Fox
  • Coloring: Ivory fur, and emerald (Bloodshot) eyes
  • Height: 6'3"
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Gangly, almost emaciated
« Reply #340 on: March 10, 2010, 10:48:54 PM »
Entaru had spent the night curled up next to a tree and was still aching from all of the stings when he woke up.  Startled, he did what he would normally do...duck and cover in a bush.  Peeking out of the bush he looked around for what had alarmed Korius in the first place, but saw nothing.  From where he was sitting, he was surprised he could see anything.  Entaru moved some of the leaves back into place, deciding it would be best not to reveal himself for the sole purpose of seeing the enemy.  Or what Korius viewed as an enemy, at least.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #341 on: March 11, 2010, 12:24:36 AM »
As Drevo and his family engaged the assailants they were forced to run. They all managed to escape; but they were pursued. Drevo's father and mother decided to hold them off as the rest ran. Drevo was against it at first, but he was then ordered to; he did what he was told and ran. Drevo and the rest of them ran north, in the direction of Korius and them. Little did they know Elistro was riding in their direction.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #342 on: March 11, 2010, 12:45:48 AM »
After Elistro and his men disappeared, he came out of the trees and pointed to the station just on the horizon in the west that the soldiers came out of. "Onward to the west. We have to keep pressing. If we can continue to take them down in a timely manner, we might be able to cause confusion. However, we may become predictable, so we have to get this right. The men that passed just now were the elite of the Voronese Knights. They're Kyzen's replacement for armies and they're led by Elistra's brother. We have to be careful where we tread from now on. Let's go."

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #343 on: March 11, 2010, 01:01:51 AM »
Kiana moved out from behind her tree. "I wonder who they're going after. Must be something big and important." She said after listening to Korius while swiftly weaving her hair around itself into a braid and tying it with the hair tie that was around her wrist, only taking her as long to braid it as it took her to say what she did. She just shrugged off the curiosity as she began walking. She reached back with her left hand since her staff was in her right hand and put her hood up, her eyes bright and alert within the darkness of her hood.

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #344 on: March 11, 2010, 01:08:34 AM »
*White noticed he didn't have his hood on at this point upon noticing Kiana put her's on* "Oh yeah I forgot, I usually do that too... but I suppose the new environment and all the quick happenings have left me out of touch with my usual habits." *White puts the hood over his head and walks out into the open towards Korius after the soldiers are out of view* "So... does this mean we are going to kill some soldiers?" *White puts a paw in his cloak and takes out his butterfly knife as he stands in between Kiana and Korius*