The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Kin Chronicles Realm: Betrayal of the Guardians  (Read 128937 times)

Offline Entaru

• The Jabberwocky's Apprentice
  • Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I...will never let go
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Plagas Infested Fox
  • Coloring: Ivory fur, and emerald (Bloodshot) eyes
  • Height: 6'3"
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Gangly, almost emaciated
Re: Kin Chronicles Realm: Betrayal of the Guardians
« Reply #345 on: March 11, 2010, 07:13:10 PM »
Entaru came out of the bush warily upon hearing Korius' voice.  "Last night you said you had a bounty on your head...are those the people who are hunting you?"  Entaru had been traveling from town to town and never had enough money to stay at an Inn.  Any rumors or news within the past five months had yet to reach his ears, leaving him clueless to all that has transpired.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #346 on: March 11, 2010, 08:30:46 PM »
Drevo and the rest of his friends and family kept walking North; hoping to catch up to Korius and the others. "So, Drevo, tell me more about this "Kiana" lady, are you in love with her?" asked Nayala deviantly. Both Drevo and Alexia jumped a little at the comment. "No! She is just a friend! Nothing more!" blurted out Drevo embaressed. "She is a Cheetah..." "So she cheats?" asked Kiril cluelessly. All but Kiril laughed; leaving him to become a bit angry. "What?! What'd I say?! Stop laughin' at me!" he barked. "What about those rangers? They sound cool." asked Ferdande. "Don't really know much about them...They keep to themselves mostly." They kept walking for a bit more in silence until Alexia asked Drevo something. "Um...Drevo? What happened to your carriage?" "It got destroyed by my friends..." replied Drevo pulling his hat oover his eyes begining to sulk.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #347 on: March 12, 2010, 12:03:28 AM »
Kitt and his father stood in the background, hoods up, stocks of weapons set firmly to their shoulders.... Kitt's aim wavered as he stood, breathing heavily, they had been travelling for a while now, and the repeaer crossbow, while deadly; was a dead weight for long distance travelling...

His father nudged Kitt's bow with his own...
"Keep it together, and keep an eye out..."
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
« Reply #348 on: March 12, 2010, 01:03:08 AM »
Korius watched as Elistro and his men disappear to the south and slowly stepped out from behind the tree. "Ok, let's move on. If Elistro and his men were to spot us, we would have been in serious danger. Those are the best of the Voronese Knights. At this point, we're no match for them, especially since White hasn't even come close to even reading that barrier scroll. If you ever see anyone with that type of armour, run away, and alert the group. The very last thing we need is to fight the strongest army in Gaia when we can barely manage the weakest." Korius flipped his hood up and pulled a large sheet out of his duffel and unhooked Valia, wrapping it and binding it with some string. He walked towards the west and signaled the others. "Follow close, and stay on alert. We cross the border in 2 hours..."

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #349 on: March 12, 2010, 01:31:31 AM »
Kiana nodded in acknowledgment. Even though she didn't like the idea of running away, she knew it would be best if she got in that situation. Her ears started ringing. "I guess that means somebody's talking about me. Don't know who it would be though." She thought to herself before the ringing subsided. All she had to do was think since there wasn't anything else happening on this walk, so her mind was reeling as she watched her surroundings from under her hood.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Currently: Healed up
« Reply #350 on: March 12, 2010, 01:53:01 AM »
*White looked blankly at Korius* "If I had any experience whatsoever I would probably be a lot farther.. but I am still trying!" *White opened up his scroll again and looked at it with an intensity of competitive effort reflected within his eyes* "I shall defeat this scroll and then get the last laugh!" *White did a little victory stance feeling confident about himself, then rather quickly fell over on his face* "Aw.. my moment... failed."
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #351 on: March 12, 2010, 02:26:31 AM »
"Screw stealth.... I'm on a horse and whoever that is probably can't escape me"

Felodran thought to himself, before getting , getting his horse into a full gallop, straight for a beeline at the camp site. He could see the faint outlines of people. That reinforced his bandit camp theory. Before closing the full distance, he drew his broadsword and shield and prepared for a melee.

Offline Entaru

• Lovable Lion
  • I...will never let go
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #352 on: March 12, 2010, 04:43:59 AM »
Entaru's ears perked up as he thought he heard something in the distance. What on Gaia is that noise?  Entaru stopped in his tracks craning his ears in order to hear better.  At first it started out as a distant thumping, but it quickly evolved into the galloping of a horse...and it was moving fast"Korius?  I think we have company!  Whatever it is, it's on a horse!"  Entaru quickly began readying his magicka.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #353 on: March 13, 2010, 12:27:47 AM »
"So where are we meetin' mother and father?" asked Kiril. Everyone knew that they weren't going to meet them anywhere; Drevo and Layala fell silent. "We're going to meet them when we catch up to Drevo's friends." said Ferdande picking Kiril up and putting him on his shoulders. They continued walking until they came upon an apple tree; they all stopped and started eating some apples. Drevo took an apple and walked off to the edge of the shade of the tree. Alexia saw him and walked over and hugged him from behind tenderly. "I'm sorry about what's been happening, Drevo..." "It's not your fault, Alexia...It's mine..." said Drevo putting his hands over hers. "You two shouldn't have gotten involved...What if you were hurt? I would never forgive myself..." "I couldn't just leave your family in their time of need, that's what friends are for." said Alexia soflty. Drevo smirked feeling happy. "Thank you..." Alexia smiled warmly as she hugged Drevo. Little known to them Elistro and his men were almost upon them.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2010, 07:41:03 PM by Srgntcuddles »

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #354 on: March 13, 2010, 07:28:20 AM »
Kitt and his father turned to look at Entaru, both raised their repeater crossbows with two creaking clicks.....
"Korius, whats goin' on?"
Both rangers stood in the shadows, hoods raised and only the glint of the repeater bows reloading mechanism showing through the darkness.... Both traversed the woods with their crossbows, back and forth, eyes searching for a target, fingers squeezing the triggers until they creaked with anticipation....
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
« Reply #355 on: March 13, 2010, 09:08:54 AM »
Korius turned to the oncoming horse and its rider and sprinted for him. Dammit! I didn't expect to be found this soon already. "Kiana! Pin him down!" Korius took out Valia, though still wrapped up, and jumped up, broadsiding it against the rider and all, knocking him off the horse. Korius landed hard with grunt, the rider's shield having been really sturdy with the man's strength and swung another broadside strike as the rider attempted to get up and attack him. He rushed up from the ground and jumped on top of the man, Valia at his neck. "I know you. You were that broke reject at the bar. So you came for our heads, did you? Give me some answers or else you will die a very excruciatingly torturous death."
« Last Edit: March 14, 2010, 12:58:41 AM by Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy »

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #356 on: March 13, 2010, 08:01:25 PM »
Kiana swiftly turned around as Korius ran off past her. Watching as he knocked the rider off the horse, she waited for the right opportunity. When Korius had the rider below him with Valia to his neck, she quickly crouched down. Digging her fingers into the earth halfway, she twisted her hands, causing rock to come up and encase the rider's feet and shins as an attempt to keep him down. She then pulled her fingers out of the ground and grabbed her staff as she stood up. As she started walking towards the two to be closer in case she was needed more, she wondered who the rider was and what they were after the group for. More importantly, she wondered how in the world he had known where to find them.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Currently: Healed up
« Reply #357 on: March 14, 2010, 01:25:42 AM »
*White peeped around from behind Kiana at the man pinned down under Korius* "Who is that?" *White said somewhat worriedly* "I don't want to get attacked. *White moved a bit back and leaned against a tree watching the man carefully* "Not sure if I should be concerned or not, yet..." *White looks quizzically and then around at the current situation* "Well I suppose it can be expected that we would have people after us every once in awhile." *White put an arm on his shoulder and just stood thinking*
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #358 on: March 14, 2010, 03:47:11 AM »
"Aw shove off you big brute... you didn't let me actually fish out the money I had anyways!" He snapped at Korius "Answers to what? You asked no questions!"
Probably wasn't the smartest thing to do, but to heck with pleasantries this guy's breath STUNK.
Feeling his feet and shins encased in what felt like cement, Felodran cocked his head towards Kiana.

"And are you this guy's floozy or pet magician?" he sneered.

"My name's Felodran Varand, mercenary, bounty hunter, and occasional Vagabond. I was hired by one Mister Brom to track you down and capture you... which in all honesty I feel he just used that as an excuse to get me killed... with the no assistance in any form whatsoever. And I found you because I saw the smoke from your camp and assumed you were a band of Brigands. I was planning to capture that guy leaning on the tree to use as a hostage so you would submit peacefully." He confessed, finally realizing he was beat.

"Now I bet your going to kill me, skin me alive, and use my skin as a tent and then plunder the neighboring villages with my head on a pole whooping your demonic war cries as you slaughter helpless peasantry..."

Offline Entaru

• Lovable Lion
  • I...will never let go
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #359 on: March 14, 2010, 05:12:18 AM »
Entaru was taken aback by the last comment.  He looked at Korius in disbelief, trying to see in his features whether there was any sort of malevolence that would commit such a crime.  Entaru quickly shook this thought off, however, and stood away from the group.  These people were nuts...always on edge, constantly hunted (or so they had made it seem), assassinating people.   Entaru was beginning to have second thoughts about helping these people out.