The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Kin Chronicles Realm: Betrayal of the Guardians  (Read 128953 times)

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
Re: Kin Chronicles Realm: Betrayal of the Guardians
« Reply #435 on: March 25, 2010, 04:05:27 AM »
Korius turned to Kiana after her statement got pretty much got up in her face. "Listen up, you bloody tart! We are in no condition to fight right now, and all you bloody did was sit on your arse poking at the ground! That carriage that passed by contained a serious threat! Oh, and mind you, if not for me, you'd be so lost, you wouldn't know which direction you came from! Now I can put up with your silent attitude, the bloody dragon lover with an identity crisis, a dragon that has its time of the month every day, the grumpy old fart that won't shut up, the extremely perverted idiot who's skills are about as well off as his wallet, the biggest twit who also happens to be the last white mage, and an idiot knight who doesn't know his hands from his feet. But I will NOT be patronized by a perverted old maid who can't even keep her eyes off of men when they change their shirts!" Korius stomped off due west and could hear the commotion going on, on the northern road, but he refused to give it attention. Those men won't last anyways. That ninja will tear them all apart, limb from limb.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2010, 04:19:12 AM by Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy »

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #436 on: March 25, 2010, 03:21:39 PM »
Kiana didn't even blink as she stood there and took in his words. A smirk played on her lips as she listened to him overreact. When he stormed off, she followed after at a normal pace. "And all this time I thought I was the only girl left in the group." She said after him. "But if that's how you take somebody teasing you a tiny bit, then I guess I was wrong." She looked back at the others following behind then forward again. "I bet everyone was thinking I would have clocked you upside the head without a word after that and maybe I should because you shouldn't get special treatment. But I just thought you might like to know that the way I helped was by hearing the carriage in the first place when no one else was paying attention like they were supposed to be and then kept my mouth shut so I wouldn't be heard. What else am I supposed to do while I'm waiting for a threat to pass by? Dance and sing a pretty little tune to entertain the troops? I don't think so." She made exaggerated hand gestures and spun in a circle while she walked to emphasis her questions then dropped her hands quickly to emphasis her last sentence. "And if you're thinking that we're in no condition to fight then why were you yelling when that is fighting. That's kind of hypocritical." She tilted her head. "And yes, for Gaia's sake, I glanced at you when you changed your shirt way back whenever! Big deal! I may glance at guys when they look good without a shirt, and yes, you did, I'll admit it. But at least I'm not one of those girls who stare with their mouths hanging open, drooling. That's just not me. And if you're still thinking about that, then I think you actually liked being looked at." She shrugged, then went silent. That was probably the longest she'd talked continuously in her whole life.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Healed up
« Reply #437 on: March 25, 2010, 03:39:08 PM »
*White nodded to Entaru and looked at the scroll from different directions but he soon forgot about the scroll as he burst out chuckling as soon as he heard the last part of Kiana's speech about her looks at guys* "Sorry but this whole argument makes me laugh inside..." *He stopped short realizing he was probably about to get two wicked stares of hatred at once* "Ehehehe.... oops." *White whistled a tune and kept reading his scroll, strolling over to a tree and not daring to look at either Korius or Kiana*
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #438 on: March 25, 2010, 04:14:42 PM »
Vladimir Szarda walked alongside the rest of the group quietly... so far Korius hadnt said anything about incompetent rangers, and hopefully if he kept quiet it would stay that way... Kitt followed alongside his dad, attempting to stay quiet, not get in anyones way and unload his repeater crossbow; all of which are very difficult to do if your twelve years old...

Suffice to say Kitt failed at all three things at once, when, after trying to unload the bolt from his crossbow; had slipped over, tripped up his father and fired the crossbow bolt into a nearby tree with a viscious ~twang~...

The young feline gave a loud yelp and jumped back to his feet...

• Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #439 on: March 25, 2010, 09:25:52 PM »
"For an ambush, I'd say you were a bit late, and I sensed more of you, you should tell them to come out so I can kill you all and be on my way."

"What? Ambush? Listen buddy... I just woke up from being awake all night and day, standing guard for some people... who I think ditched me... Ya got any water?" Felodran asked groggily. From the look on his face it was obvious he was really tired. After all he could barely stand as it was.

His eyes lazily drifted over to the cable-whip that Ferdande wielded, and then back at Ferdande himself.
"Whoever this guy is... he's crazy... ruthless... and utterly lethal... better not piss him off"
« Last Edit: March 26, 2010, 12:01:24 AM by Gabag »

Offline Entaru

• The Jabberwocky's Apprentice
  • Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I...will never let go
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Plagas Infested Fox
  • Coloring: Ivory fur, and emerald (Bloodshot) eyes
  • Height: 6'3"
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Gangly, almost emaciated
« Reply #440 on: March 26, 2010, 03:01:13 AM »
Entaru rubbed his ears and looked at White curiously.  "What're you laughing at boy?  I didn't hear anything."  That was a lie of course.  On the outside he looked clueless, but inside was bursting with laughter.  His lip twitched slightly as he restrained the urge to laugh out loud.  White's reaction afterward didn't help either.  Entaru lowered his head so his cowl covered his face as he grinned ear to ear (which is hard for any Kin).  He would be given away, however by his shaking shoulders as his defenses against laughter dropped one by one.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #441 on: March 26, 2010, 03:25:15 AM »
"Don't play me for a fool! I know you have more friends hiding around!" said Ferdande continuing to whirl the cable around. "Tell me who you ar-" As he spoke he heard the carriage door opening slowly. Ferdande quickly returned to normal and put his cable away as he dashed to the door. It was too late, Alexia stepped out and saw the bloody mess that was left behind. She shuddered at the sight, eyes wide open as she looked around until she saw Ferdande, and behind him aways Feldoran. "Alexia...Please get back inside...I don't need you to see what's next..." said Ferdande solemly. "What's next?! No, Ferdande! Enough! Please don't kill anymore!" cryed Alexia. Ferdande nodded and got Alexia back inside. He then climbed up onto the driver's and turned the carriage around, he knew going the opposite way he would have less enemies. As he began to ride he stopped next Feldoran and looked down at him. "She saved your life..." he said darkly.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #442 on: March 26, 2010, 02:06:18 PM »
Korius turned and slapped Kiana with the back of his hand. "Know your place, woman. If not for the Mistress' last request, I would have killed you for your attitude. This little private war we're having has already cost me my only friend. I don't need pompous little brats to incriminate me. I personally still question how people like you lot can be the Chosen, but I follow Koara's will without fail, be glad the sovereignty of the last good Guardian falls on you." His eyes were filled with rage now, the toll of losing Valius and Koara now stacked on his heart, knowing that he has to be the leader now. Korius's attention was then distracted as he saw the carriage not even 100 meters from their position. Dammit... can't have him following us.j Korius drew the twin sai, "We'll discuss this later. Anyone who can't fight, stay back." Korius ran straight for Ferdande at full speed, clipping a small chain onto both twin sai and threw one directly at him.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
« Reply #443 on: March 26, 2010, 02:51:45 PM »
Kiana snarled. Hitting her was crossing the line. He was lucky he ran off to fight because she had been prepared to punch him square in the jaw. "We'll discuss nothing! Have fun fighting your big threat without me!" She shouted after him. Walking over to the tree near her, she grabbed the lowest branched and lifted herself up. Sitting on the branch, she would watch the fight. Sure she said that he'd have to fight without her, but if she needed to fight to save his ungrateful hide at some point then she would. He'd be paid back at a later point for slapping her and calling her a pompous little brat, which she was not even close to being one.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Currently: Healed up
« Reply #444 on: March 26, 2010, 03:02:59 PM »
*White saw the carriage and then Korius running towards it, then watching Kiana leave out of spite* "Oh crap!" *He twisted his head around looking in like six different directions* "Aghhhh!!! Which way to go? Woah, hey, where, do, I, go?!?!" *He looked around deciding and then finally just ran in a random direction and hid behind a tree* "Alright alright alright... I'll just... stay low for awhile... and then when it's over... do something."[/i] *He was terribly afraid of his situation and was basically holding himself together to stay somewhat aware of his surroundings while being worried to death* "I have a feeling this is a more serious threat since it's only one carriage... but Korius seemed very worried."
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #445 on: March 26, 2010, 04:15:47 PM »
Vladimir loaded up his repeater crossbow, running after Korius to provide cover fire... Kitt struggled to get back to his feet, and reload his crossbow at the same time... a difficult task for the most trained of rangers, and for someone so young was destined to fail from the start...
"Kitt! Get your tail over here boy!"
Vladimir looked back to see Kitt struggling with the crossbow, for once he seemed annoyed at the child... Kitt got to his feet having finally loaded the crossbow and caught up with his father, panting.....
"I'm here..."
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #446 on: March 27, 2010, 02:14:29 AM »
Felodran yawned again as he silently thanked the woman. "You sure you don't have any water...." He asked again, eying the ninja.

His eyes opened up as he glanced and saw a Sai hurtling towards Ferdande, waking up, and taking out his shield, he caught the weapon in the shield, then dropped both and raised his hands in protest. "KORIUS?!!" He exclaimed, genuinely surprised that his party returned after ditching him.

"Woah wait wait wait! They're not hostile calm down!" he yelled, desperately hoping that is Korius listens to him only once in his life, that time better be now, because he really didn't want Ferdande to think he set him up for an ambush.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #447 on: March 27, 2010, 06:32:09 AM »
If Feldoran hadn't stopped the sai, Ferdande might have been killed. Knowing that he felt he should let him live until he had taken care of his new opponents. "Alexia! Protect Drevo, we have more enemies!" shouted Ferdande loudly just before launching both his wrist crossbows at Korius. And as he did that two copies of himself leapt out from behind a bush on both sides of Korius. One headed off Kitt and Vladimir as the other came at Korius from his left, both of them wielding two hidden blades. Ferdande then jumped onto the carriage and strung up three arrows on his bow and pointed them to the right of Korius, anticipating his only move to make. For Korius, it was check mate, no possible way he wouldn't get hit.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #448 on: March 27, 2010, 12:26:38 PM »
Korius pulled the sai back by the chain and quickly holstered them He growled as he watched the events unfold. Kage-Bunshin. Dammit! I guess it can't be helped now. Before the clones struck and Ferdande shot, Korius closed his eyes and then felt a surge of beastly nature take over him, having lain dormant inside him for years. He slammed his fist into the ground and it created a shockwave that knocked the Szardas back and the clones into a tree and a boulder, and deflecting the arrows. Korius looked back up, his eyes now a dark crimson red, like the whites of his eyes were stained with blood. He had sworn to never use his Ki ever again, but it seems that it can no longer be helped. "I'm going to make you pay 10 fold for this!" From that point on, Korius lost control of himself, and a wicked smile replaced his normally solemn face. From where he stood, Korius merely threw a punch into the air towards the carriage, but his Ki made a shockwave that traveled its path and broke off a half of the wooden carriage.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #449 on: March 27, 2010, 07:15:54 PM »
Kiana watched from the tree in silence. "Well...that's interesting..." She said to herself, even though she actually sounded completely uninterested. She thought she heard the stranger say the name 'Drevo' but brushed it off as nothing. After all, what did she care if that guy was back anyway? It's not like he was one of her favorite people in the world anyway, not even close. Her tail flicked around as it hung down from the branch while she watched, still furious. She didn't care that her tail was hanging down either. She was sitting in plain sight on the branch anyway, no other branches or leaves hiding her from view. It wasn't like she was trying to hide, just avoiding helping as much as possible.