The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Kin Chronicles Realm: Betrayal of the Guardians  (Read 128952 times)

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Healed up
Re: Kin Chronicles Realm: Betrayal of the Guardians
« Reply #450 on: March 27, 2010, 08:21:17 PM »
*White listened in from his hiding place* "Oh no, Korius doesn't sound too good... well not like I can really do anything anyways." *He almost said in a bored tone of voice as he pulled out his scroll* "Well I'm just gonna read until it's over probably." *White placed it down before him and just kept reading* "I should probably be a lot more scared or concerned, but not like I can help even if someone was about to kill me."
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #451 on: March 27, 2010, 08:42:39 PM »
Both Szardas where nocked off their feet with the blast form Korius, the crossbow bolt that was meant for Ferdande went wide as Vladimir Szarda was flung off his feet... the crossbow bolt instead found its mark in the chest of the first copy of Ferdande with a loud and sickening ~thunk~...

Kitt tried to jumped back to his feet and charge in once more, only to find someone had grabbed hold of his hood and was pulling the youngster back...
"Snap out of it Kitt! This fight isnt for you.. wanna get yourself killed?!" 
Kitt hung his head in shame, shaking it lightly...
"Good... now stay here, alright?"
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Entaru

• The Jabberwocky's Apprentice
  • Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I...will never let go
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Plagas Infested Fox
  • Coloring: Ivory fur, and emerald (Bloodshot) eyes
  • Height: 6'3"
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Gangly, almost emaciated
« Reply #452 on: March 28, 2010, 12:24:02 AM »
Entaru, who was farther away from the blast, kept his ground but only after sliding around 10 ft.  He scowled as he watched the battle.  Gritting his teeth he thought to himself What is wrong with this kid?  Can't he ever find a solution that doesn't end in violence?   If I had any Magicka, this fight would have stopped in its infant stages.  He couldn't help but speak his last thought out loud.

"Moron..."

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #453 on: March 28, 2010, 12:27:01 AM »
Ferdande jumped away barely before the carriage was blasted in half. Fortunately not the side Drevo and Alexia were on. The rest of the carriage tipped onto it's side and burried them under a pile of rubble. Ferdande landed inbetween it and Korius, then looked back briefly to see Alexia frantically uncovering Drevo's body. "Alexia, get Drevo somewhere safe! This is going to get ugly!" ordered Ferdande. Alexia was clearly struggling with carrying Drevo's dead weight and Ferdande noticed. He quickly made four copies of himself and sent them at Korius to buy him time to channel his energy and Alexia time to move Drevo. The copies went at Korius in a pincer formation, the two inside with their dual hidden knives and the two outer ones with their bows. As they did that Ferdande reached into a small pouch on his sides and quickly loaded two tranquilizer bolts into his wrist crossbows and then ate a small pill. He then quickly put his hands together infront of his face and closed his eyes. I have to take this guy down...Without killing him...Or Alexia will be furious... Ferdande's hands began to glow blue, he took his hands apart and opened his eyes. They were back into their fiery blue state as he reached for his cable and swung around a meter and a half of it as it turned blue. He quickened it's rotation and darted in Korius' direction a little behind his copies.

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
« Reply #454 on: March 28, 2010, 12:38:39 AM »
Korius, no longer in his right state of mind, released his Ki through his arms and slashed his arms like swords, extending blades of Ki from his forearms and cutting up the four clones before rushing Ferdande. Before he can fire, Korius clapped his hands hard with all of his Ki, sending a powerful shock wave at him, sending Ferdande through the carriage and Felodran into the two figures trying to escape. Korius then rushed up with the katana drawn, ready to kill Ferdande, but his eyes returned to their normal color and closed, passing out and landing on top of Ferdande, dropping the katana and arms wrapping around him.

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #455 on: March 28, 2010, 01:17:03 AM »
Kiana hopped down off the branch and walked over casually with her staff in her right hand as usual, not afraid for her life in the slightest as her tail continued to flick back and forth behind her to reflect her bad mood. "Alright, alright. You two have had your little battle." She said as she pulled the passed out Korius off of Ferdande, laying him on his back and not being gentle about it either. "Now before you try to cut my head off with that thing or impale me with arrows, listen. I heard you say the name 'Drevo'...as much as I hate to think about it, he was traveling with us for a little while. I don't know if he mentioned us to you or not and frankly, I don't care, but the fact that he was traveling with us for a time should tell you that there's no reason to fight us." Her voice lacked any hint of emotion and was almost completely monotone as she just looked at Ferdande blankly. "I'm ticked at him and I'd rather not have to fight to save his butt at the moment, but if you continue as you have been, I will take you down myself. So think...do you want him to wake up with only one or even zero friends in the world and do something stupid because of it?" She pointed her staff towards Alexia moving Drevo to indicate the 'him' she was talking about. She could tell he wasn't just sleeping, that he was actually injured very badly. "Or do you want all three of you to live?" Resting the bottom of her staff back on the ground, she just kept an emotionless face as she waited for his response.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #456 on: March 28, 2010, 01:27:06 AM »
*White looked up from time to time and then finally saw Korius on the ground and Kiana standing over him looking upon the opponent he had never met* "Well... looks like that's one down, now hopefully she can handle the situation, she always seemed tough enough." *The wolf shrugged and looked back down at his scroll, moving glyphs about and working intently, but somewhat concerned of his surroundings and was finding it difficult to focus*

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #457 on: March 28, 2010, 01:09:56 PM »
Kitt stood away from the main fight, sulking.... noticing White sitting on his own he walked over and sat opposite him, watching him try to interprate the glyphs and symbols on the scroll.... this too got boring after a little while so he pulled out his shortsword and practiced a few slashes and manoevers half heartedly....

Vladimir caught back up to the main fight, only to realise it may already be over... he stood a few metres back from Kiana and pulled his loaded crossbow to his shoulder in readiness...

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #458 on: March 28, 2010, 10:28:54 PM »
Ferdande thought for a moment, remembering what Drevo had said about his friends. "There's this Cheetah, with a serious attitude problem and a Wolf who thinks he knows everything...Oh, and the two rangers, I havn't seen them in awhile though. And I can't forget our Cleric, he's a Wolf aswell."  Ferdande sat up and looked at Kiana for a moment then looked at Korius while he was passed out. "You...Must be "Kiana"...And that's...Korius, right?" asked Ferdande as he stood up. He then looked behind him and saw Alexia looking over Drevo as she was knelt over him. He quickly ran over to them and knelt down beside him aswell. "Is he alright?!" asked Ferdande as Alexia checked his breathing. As she checked his breathing she noticed he was bleeding; his chest wound had re-opened. "Oh no, he's bleeding again!" shrieked Alexia; almost crying. Ferdande quickly looked over at Kiana. "Where is "White"? He is a cleric traveling with you right?!" he asked frantically.

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
« Reply #459 on: March 28, 2010, 11:50:21 PM »
Korius remained unconscious as things transpired around him. He dreamt of the days back during his childhood, back in the monasteries of Vorona. Korius had been one of the few gifted young children taken into the monastery to undergo training. This monastery, like so many others around Vorona, taught martial arts to students from very young ages. However, this particular one trained children who had the potential to use Ki. Korius had been the head of his age group and was his master's favourite. He relived all those grueling hours and years training hard. But there was one small problem.... Korius' Ki was too powerful for his body to handle. Every time he would release his Ki, it would burst out of control and make him go berserk. Korius relived the day that he killed his own master without being able to stop. He then also remembered the day that he lost himself again and had attacked Koara. Thankfully, Koara had been able to take him down, being a Chakra user, and having almost 1,000 years more experience in combat than him.

At his request, Koara had sealed away his Ki away and, for good measure, sealed his body as well by jamming all his pressure points and Ki nerves. Only twice since then, had Korius lost himself into a frenzy. Both times, his Ki expelled at an exponential rate and completely drained in 1 minute, resulting in him passing out, just like this time. Koara had foretold of the day he will have to be unsealed, but Korius had been dreading it and avoiding it, afraid that he would lay waist to the people he had sworn to protect...

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #460 on: March 29, 2010, 12:16:33 AM »
Kiana nodded, confirming that she was who he said she was and so was Korius. She watched as Ferdande ran over to Drevo and Alexia. "White! Someone is need of your assistance!" She shouted as she turned her head in his direction while pointing to Drevo with her staff again. Resting her staff back on the ground, she turned her head towards Vladimir. "Thanks for being ready to back me up..." She forced a small smile for a second before her mouth went back into a straight line. She glanced down at Korius and narrowed her eyes before she walked over to a nearby tree. Sitting down against it, she used the bottom of her staff to begin drawing in the dirt again.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #461 on: March 29, 2010, 12:53:10 AM »
*White jumped up at the sound of his name and ran out into the open quickly seeing Kiana now gone over by a tree and a strange looking man looking desperate* "Does someone need my assistance? I hope someone is dying because I really want to read my scroll still..." *White looked around trying to find his possible reason for distraction* "I wonder if I'm losing my caring touch? Or is it just because I'm so focused on one objective it's like I've forgotten the rest of the world?" *White looked down at Korius again* "Does he need help?"

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #462 on: March 29, 2010, 03:26:28 PM »
Vladimir nodded to Kiana, forcing a half-smile in return... "Ya can count on me..." Unloading his crossbow he looked around the area, trying to find Kitt... he muttered under his breath "Where is that son of mine?..."

Kitt came running out from the clearing, just behind White.. it seemed waiting around had gotten too boring an he wanted to see what was going on, running up to his father he stuck his tongue out.. .obviously still sulking at having been told to wait behind... A stern gaze from his father set him right in an instant...

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #463 on: March 29, 2010, 10:03:49 PM »
Felodran was thrown... no launched at Alexia and Drevo. Apparently Korius didn't discriminate between 'enemies' and 'allies'. And now the mercenary warrior was paying for that.
Before he attempted to brace himself, but that did next to zilch to prevent his liftoff from the ground. As he flew he got a faint glimpse of the pair before he smashed into them, unfortunately he kept going, and bounced off the ground abit for landing in a bush.

His limbs positively ached, and his head was spinning. He attempted to stand, but that just made it worse. A few moments of waiting and he at least regained his balance.

"Hey guys..... I'm on your team remember?" He asked before falling back into the bush.

Maybe he was right, maybe these people were evil.

Offline Entaru

• The Jabberwocky's Apprentice
  • Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I...will never let go
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Plagas Infested Fox
  • Coloring: Ivory fur, and emerald (Bloodshot) eyes
  • Height: 6'3"
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Gangly, almost emaciated
« Reply #464 on: March 29, 2010, 11:52:31 PM »
Entaru shook his head and walked towards the carriage.  Seeing that Felodran was having trouble, he trotted over and helped him out of the bush, using himself to steady him.  "You, my boy, have bad luck that is second only to mine.  You're gonna have to be more careful if you want to survive this little adventure."  Entaru couldn't help but chuckle as he helped Felodran back to the carriage.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2010, 03:09:52 AM by Entaru »