The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Kin Chronicles Realm: Betrayal of the Guardians  (Read 128960 times)

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
Re: Kin Chronicles Realm: Betrayal of the Guardians
« Reply #465 on: March 30, 2010, 01:40:55 AM »
Korius' dreams went on, showing the days following, he no longer was able to fight as he was once able to. Koara had trained with him day in and day out, getting him used to not being able to use full-power. Korius remembered that at the end of each day, they would sit together and watch the sun set. She told him how he had improved with all his formal abilities sealed away and how much it exponentially made his full-power stronger, when the day would come to release his full potential again. A fear always crept down his spine every time he heard that, always afraid of his power...

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #466 on: March 30, 2010, 02:25:43 AM »
Kiana scoffed when White asked if Korius needed help. "I'm quite sure he will survive since he only passed out..." She said in a sort of uncaring tone without looking up. "He's the one who needs your help." She pointed her staff towards Drevo again. "The same idiot who was in dire need of your help when we first asked for your services." She grumbled. At this point in time, she wasn't bothered by the fact that White had said that someone had better be dying since he was interrupted. Actually, she barely even noticed that he had said it. She touched her staff to her drawing and a sandcastle rose from the ground. She huffed, unsatisfied with her work, and the castle collapsed into a heap of dirt. Flattening the dirt out with her free hand, she began drawing in the dirt with her staff once again.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Healed up
« Reply #467 on: March 30, 2010, 02:44:52 AM »
"Uhh... oh yeah I remember Drevo." *White looked up to notice him and almost seemed somewhat unsurprised by what could have been a heart failing moment* "Well he is pretty damaged, but I can fix him." *He returned to his optimistic tone and ran over to Drevo and kneeled before him* "Alright his chest wound has been pretty messed up again, miss would you kindly keep your distance for a bit so Drevo has some room to breathe? I need a lot of open space so I can work without distraction, otherwise things don't always go so well for me." *White had said to the girl before Drevo, making sure he was on a some fairly flat surface, the wolf then put his paws down on the opened chest and began to administer majicka* "Strange, I guess because I've been practicing with my majicka for ages with that darn scroll I feel much better at controlling the output for my work, I guess this will make things much easier and perhaps enable me to work on more patients before getting exhausted." *White focused without looking away and steadily, he re-closed the chest cavity*
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #468 on: March 30, 2010, 03:29:46 PM »
Vladimir watched White healing Drevo with interest.... he himself had no magika, but the art had always been a curious pull to him, despite the fact he himself would never have mastery over it...

Kitt stood beside him, with little to none of his father's interest... bored, a childs mind will wander... walking away from the group Kitt sat down cross legged and watched Kiana creating things with her earth magika, this he WAS interested in....
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #469 on: March 31, 2010, 08:10:37 PM »
Felodran didn't object as Entaru helped him up, but he did have something to say to Kiana and Korius.
"Ok... between Korius launching me at two people we just met and trying to kill me, and Kiana and her promise to remove that ninja guy's friends, I'd have to say your the most evil people in this little spot as of this moment." He said through gritted teeth.

His leg hurt a lot more then he thought, he must've hurt it pretty badly when he bounced off the ground. He almost fell over in pain.
"When you get a chance mage... fix me leg"

Offline Entaru

• The Jabberwocky's Apprentice
  • Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I...will never let go
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Plagas Infested Fox
  • Coloring: Ivory fur, and emerald (Bloodshot) eyes
  • Height: 6'3"
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Gangly, almost emaciated
« Reply #470 on: April 01, 2010, 02:14:29 AM »
Entaru nearly lost his balance as Felodran nearly hit the dirt.  "Whoop! Careful now.  I know I don't make the best crutch but try not to rely on your legs too much at the moment."  Entaru helped Felodran into a sitting position on a piece of sturdy wreckage.  Scanning over the people he was now in the company of, he sighed.  Something in his gut told him that these kids would probably get him and themselves killed.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #471 on: April 01, 2010, 03:11:02 AM »
Alexia and Ferdande moved back as requested by White. Though they didn't move too far back so they can watch White work. As Drevo's chest wound wound began to fade away Drevo moved slightly. As the wound disappeared he opened his eyes slowly. He moved his head and looked around, he then sat up quickly with a shocked look on his face. "Where are they?!" he looked at Alexia who was barely holding back tears then to Ferdande. "Alexia, Ferdande, where are my brother and sister?!" Alexia crawled over to Drevo and hugged him, crying while a stupid looked appeared on Drevo's face. "I'm so sorry, Drevo, they stayed behind to fight Elistro to let us get you to safety..." A shocked expression came over Drevo. "Why did you take me away?! I could have saved them!" Drevo pulled Alexia off of him. "Drevo, you would have died, we just wanted to help." "I could have done something more! I could hav-" Just then Ferdande walked over and punched Drevo in the face knocking him to the ground before he picked him back up by the scruff of his neck and standing him on his feet. "Listen, Drevo! We were heavily out numbered! If we stayed we would ALL be dead! There was nothing you could do with your injuries! Kiril and Layala stayed behind so we could live, so YOU could live! Your entire family did, Drevo, they believed you can make a difference! Don't let them die in vein or so help me God I will kill you where you stand!" Ferdande let go of Drevo and he fell to his knees. Drevo sat back down and said nothing more, with a grim and blank look on his face. "You missed his shoulder, White." Ferdande walked away from Drevo and stood idle a little ways from Vladimir.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #472 on: April 01, 2010, 03:20:21 AM »
Korius' dreams while unconscious led him to the days he was finally back up to a decent level after getting help from Koara. They had celebrated with a full banquet for the two of them and it was a happy evening. He remembered how beautiful she was in that time, and how warm her embrace was under the covers. Weeks after their celebration was the battle of Chronin's return to the world of the living, when Koara's Sigil was destroyed. Then, the months following, as he took care of her as she rapidly aged with each passing day. Finally, the images of the night that he and the Knights attempted to protect Koara from the other Guardians, but were ordered to flee and find the Chosen Ones to rebel against the coming regime. Everything blacked out and he watched as Koara fell into the darkness, farther away from him, bloodied and helpless. Korius broke out of his unconsciousness and screamed as he reached out, "Koara!!!"
« Last Edit: April 01, 2010, 03:58:52 AM by Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy »

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
« Reply #473 on: April 01, 2010, 03:45:52 AM »
Kiana's head snapped up as she heard Korius scream. If anyone was watching her face, they would've seen a momentary look of concern flash across her features when she looked up but it would have disappeared soon after as her eyes narrowed while looking at him. She turned her head to look at Felodran next. "Excuse me? I most certainly did not 'promise to remove that ninja guy's friends'." She threw up air quotes. "I threatened the ninja guy and the girl. I'm not going to kill Drevo just because he stared at me a few times." She rolled her eyes before looking back at the ground again. There were no drawings in the dirt now. Slowly, she started to draw a male cheetah who looked older than herself. She tapped the drawing with her staff. Nothing happened. For a dirt drawing to become a 3D thing, it either needed to completely imaginary or had to be alive. There was no middle ground. You couldn't re-create what was dead. She reached back and slowly pulled her hood up. Looking directly down at the dirt, she ran her hand over the drawing, slowly erasing it as a tear ran down her face hidden by her hood and the fact that she was looking at the ground. She didn't look back up, just stared at the little blank span dirt that couldn't bring her brother back at one of the time's she needed him most.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #474 on: April 01, 2010, 04:45:40 AM »
*White finished jumping rather rapidly upon hearing Korius's scream ring through his ears and looked up at Ferdande for a moment then to where Korius laid, and then back at the shoulder* "I was getting around to it, I think you would have rather guaranteed his ability to breathe without blood than his ability to flail his arms about in panic, now hold still Drevo and calm down. Otherwise you'll put yourself in a really bad position, also I'd advise you to not make people angry and punch you at this moment. That little show Ferdande pulled could have re-opened your chest." *White gently put a hand on Drevo's chest and pushed him down flat on the ground and began focusing majicka on the shoulder* "Hold still please, this may hurt a lot since you're conscious now. As I can tell now that I apparently have more work after you, I'd like to make sure I move quickly without error."

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #475 on: April 01, 2010, 03:24:03 PM »
Vladimir pulled up his hood, isolating himself from the rest of the group... he was of no help at the moment, so simply watched the goings on with mild interest.... he watched his son, sitting a little way off from Kiana, watching her... he shook his head, smirking... that son of his was much too nosey for his own good...

Kitt watched Kiana, when she pulled her hood up he caught the slight glint of a tear, looking down at the now blank patch of earth the young feline pulled out his crossbow, and started cleaning the loading mechanism... he decided for once it was best not to shove his nose in it, and give Kiana the privacy she deserved...
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #476 on: April 01, 2010, 11:47:39 PM »
As Drevo lay there getting healed he he felt pain from it but showed no sign of it. He just layed there until White had finished, sitting back up afterwards. He then stood up without saying anything and walked off aways from everyone and sat down against a tree alone. Drevo hung his head low with a tear forming in his eye as he sulked. After a minute or so of sitting there alone Alexia came over and sat beside him. "Drevo...?" He said nothing. "I'm so sorry about what happened..." Drevo continued to say nothing. "I'm so so sorry, Drevo!" Alexia hugged Drevo as she started to cry again. "I wish I could have done more. But I couldn't, I was too weak! It's all my fault!" Drevo hugged her back and spoke softly. "No, Alexia...It's my fault and no one elses...It was me who caused the deaths of my entire family..." "Drevo..." He just hugged her tightly as he sat their with her next to the tree.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #477 on: April 02, 2010, 12:50:40 AM »
Korius felt cold sweat all over him as he sat up, remembering all that had flashed before his mind when he passed out. He looked back over to where the carriage was and saw White over some warrior. Korius began to yell, but stopped quickly when he saw who White was healing. Aww, hell no. I thought we finally got rid of that joker. Dammit, now we have to put up with him again.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2010, 02:35:09 AM by Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy »

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #478 on: April 02, 2010, 01:40:12 AM »
Kiana slowly stood up and moved away from the commotion, though still in the open area with everyone else just giving herself some more space. She held her staff in front of her with both hands, staring at the emerald in her staff for a few minutes. She wasn't staring at it for an actual reason though. After she was done staring at the emerald, she started practicing Judo Jo Kata like she had been earlier in the day when she first got up. She needed some sort of release. This would help, if only a little and if only for a small amount of time.

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #479 on: April 02, 2010, 02:26:56 AM »
*White finished up on Drevo and got up walking to Korius upon the ground and looking at him with some tired eyes* "Hey, do you need some help too?" *White pondered for a moment just sort of looking at him blankly, half hoping he didn't need assistance and recalling that somebody else told him that they needed help, but he was tired and thus forgetful* "I think it was that one mercenary or something, where is he anyways?"