The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Kin Chronicles Realm: Betrayal of the Guardians  (Read 128957 times)

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Nom!
Re: Kin Chronicles Realm: Betrayal of the Guardians
« Reply #480 on: April 02, 2010, 09:04:16 AM »
Vladimir knelt down beside White and helped him up...
"C'mon.. Felodran's over here.... he's only got in injured leg, so... if you just get a bit o' rest, you can fix im up good..."
The ranger helped guide White over to Felodran and Entaru, making sure the wolf didnt fall over from fatigue on the way...

Kitt watched as Kiana walked away... he sighed and slung his crossbow over his shoulders again.... even his own dad hadnt remembered..... sighing again he rolled over onto his back and watched the clouds scudding across the sky, disapearing at the edges of the clearing where the dark trees engulfed them... not even his own dad.......
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #481 on: April 02, 2010, 05:08:59 PM »
"Yea my leg just hurts only a little bit... I'll only have problems trying to WALK AGAIN" Felodran hissed at the old man who dismissed his injury as a not too serious injury.
The old man wasn't there, didn't bounce off the ground, he didn't know how badly it hurt, and how hard it was to walk on a leg that felt as it it might snap off from too much pressure.
He turned his head to Korius, who was yelling, in a cold sweat, and just looked like he had a terrible night.
"What's your problem Korius... you just destroyed an entire carriage by using whatever power, and sent me tumbling into the ground a couple times... you should be elated"

Offline Entaru

• The Jabberwocky's Apprentice
  • Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I...will never let go
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Plagas Infested Fox
  • Coloring: Ivory fur, and emerald (Bloodshot) eyes
  • Height: 6'3"
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Gangly, almost emaciated
« Reply #482 on: April 02, 2010, 05:58:09 PM »
Entaru flicked Felodran on the forehead.  "If you're so injured, maybe you should calm down yourself.  If it's as bad as you say it is then getting excited won't help any."  Entaru looked over at White and sighed.  The kid was using a lot of Magicka to heal their wounds.  Hopefully he can regenerate his Magicka faster, otherwise we're screwed if we get hurt again.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #483 on: April 02, 2010, 06:57:48 PM »
Drevo leaned against the tree as Alexia leaned on him. "So why did you two come all the way out here? I thought you were in magic school." "I am, but I told them there was a family emergency, my teacher really likes me so she let me go." "I see, that's nice." Drevo stood up and lifted Alexia with him. "C'mon, lets take a walk..." Alexia was a little surprised but she just nodded and walked with. As they walked down the road aways Ferdande slowly followed them, disappearing into the treeline as he went.

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
« Reply #484 on: April 02, 2010, 07:56:30 PM »
Korius scoffed at Felodran's comment and found a pebble and flung it like a marble through the air, hitting the sun-visor at the top of the helmet. Clank! Hmmm.. that was actually kind of refreshing. He threw another one. Clank! A smile now crept over Korius' face and the child that had never come out in his life was bursting at the seams. "Felodran! You can't walk, right?" Korius began to search the area around him and made a nice little pile of pebbles between the crook of his arm and his chest. One by one, he shot them, hitting the sun-visor each time. Each time Korius fired one, he would try different positions of shooting and sometimes did trick shots off of Entaru's hood.

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #485 on: April 02, 2010, 10:19:24 PM »
Kiana was still practicing her Judo Jo Kata when she saw what Korius was doing. Pausing for a moment, she looked in the direction of everyone. "Korius, as much fun as you're having fun at Felodran's expense when I don't particularly like him, why don't you just lay off the guy. I mean, he is injured afterall." She said in an un-enthused tone and then turned her head away. "Though I should be glad you're hitting somebody who is wearing a helmet..." She resumed her Judo Jo Kata. She didn't really care if he stopped or not, or even if he had some stupid comment for her. At least she could say that she stood up for someone in the group.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Currently: Healed up
« Reply #486 on: April 03, 2010, 01:09:29 AM »
*White looks confused as he is led by the feline to the mercenary* "Ohh... yeah I almost forgot about you... err... what was your name again?" *White scratched his head while looking at Felodran's injury and then quickly crouched in front of Felodran as flying rocks came from behind him* "Holy crap! You almost hit me Korius!... ugh." *White knelt before the mercenary saying quietly* "Hold still please." *He focused his majicka upon the leg and the muscles inside tightened until it felt like a constrictor had taken hold of the man* "It's going to hurt for a bit, just bear with me." *He kept focusing and the muscles inside were by fabric to fabric of muscle tissue slowly repairing together and the bone reforming density and melding itself back until after some small twitches it was restored to normal* "There you go sir."
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #487 on: April 03, 2010, 12:02:39 PM »
Vladimir looked over at Korius, frowning...
"Thats behaviour is what i would expect of my son... and he's twelve!"

Kitt looked up from where he was sitting, and glared moodily at his father.... Vladimir caught his sons eye and sighed, leaving White to heal Felodran he walked over to his son and knelt down beside him...
"Whats wrong Kitt?... You seem... annoyed today..."
Kitt looked up at his dad from under his hood, seemingly almost at the verge of tears...
"Dad.... you know what day it is right?"
Vladimir raised an eyebrow, smirking... "So thats what this is all about...

With that Vladimir pulled out a thin package wrapped in oilskin from inside his cloak... "you thought i'd forgotten right.... well your old dad doesnt forget anything... go on, open it... you've more than deserved it..."
Kitt took the parcel, and carefully opened it to reveal a shortsword of the unique design wielded by rangers... at the hilt was inscribed, SZARDA... Vladimir took Kitt's old training sword with a smile...
"You remember what i said, that at a rangers 13th birthday he gets his own sword.... well... i reckon you earnt that right... happy birthday kiddo.."

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Entaru

• The Jabberwocky's Apprentice
  • Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I...will never let go
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Plagas Infested Fox
  • Coloring: Ivory fur, and emerald (Bloodshot) eyes
  • Height: 6'3"
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Gangly, almost emaciated
« Reply #488 on: April 03, 2010, 08:23:47 PM »
"Do you ever stop being a fool, Korius?" Entaru grumbled as he batted away a pebble.  "I know you have a brain in there somewhere so why don't you use it on something a bit more constructive than torturing the mercenary."  Entaru was getting short tempered with Korius.  Not only was the boy reckless in his leadership, but he insisted on being a nuisance when the battle was over.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #489 on: April 03, 2010, 09:11:22 PM »
As Drevo and Alexia were far enough to be just a blur to the others Alexia stopped. "What's wrong, Alexia?" As Drevo turned to look at her she looked at him with her face red. "Drevo, can I tell you something?" Drevo was confused at what she might say. "Uh...Sure, you know you can tell me anything." Alexia looked at the ground embarresed. "I...Think I'm in love, Drevo." Drevo was exited for some reason, a happy look jumped onto his face at her words. "Really?! Who is the lucky dog?" He was completely oblivious. "I love you, Drevo!" Drevo was dumbfounded as Alexia came forward and kissed him pushing him back up against a tree. The shock eventually left Drevo and he kissed her back. Unknown to them Ferdande was watching from across the road slightly out from behind a tree with a clenched fist. "Wasting your love on something that can never be..."

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
« Reply #490 on: April 04, 2010, 03:44:33 AM »
Korius dropped his pile of pebbles, but shot the last one between Entaru's eyes after his comment. "if you have a problem with me, then do as you wish. However, don't forget who had protected Gaia as the Captain of the Knights. I personally don't like this lot in general, but it's the final will of the Guardian Koara that the Chosen Ones be protected and guided to fulfill their destiny to put an end to the Guardians' tyranny. Follow or not, that will be your decision and yours alone." Korius walked over to White and brought his arm over his shoulder, hefting up the fatigued white wolf. "Careful there, you should consider meditating when you rest. I've heard Ki, Chakra and Majicka are fairly similar to each other." He couldn't say anymore, the mention of the word Ki from his own mouth sent a chill down his spine and he acted as White's crutch and tapped on Kiana's shoulder as he walked on. "It's time to go. You too, Szardas! We have to make it to the Palace soon. We don't want anymore unnecessary conflicts."

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #491 on: April 04, 2010, 03:40:55 PM »
Kiana automatically stopped and pulled away from Korius touching her. She let him get ahead of her and then followed after, not wanting to walk beside him. She saw Kitt's happiness at receiving his birthday present and smiled slightly, glad to see the kid in good spirits again. Unfortunately, she couldn't make the smile permanent and her lips dropped back into a straight line. She stared at the ground as she walked, watching where her staff tapped the ground every couple steps. "Unnecessary conflicts...right..." She thought to herself.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Currently: Healed up
« Reply #492 on: April 04, 2010, 04:03:21 PM »
*White nodded to Korius rather weakly* "Thank you Korius." *As he was led on with his leader he looked over his shoulder noticing Kiana keeping herself distant* "Kiana, could you walk with me? I feel more comfortable when you're close. Not just because I know you'd save me, but because you're a fellow majicka user." *He was looking closely at her face then back to Korius and said quietly* "You need to talk to her and make sure she knows you didn't mean what you said, otherwise we are going to have team problems when it matters most. I don't want to see anybody die, so please don't hold a grudge before the Sun is gone, you never know if you'll miss a chance to let go of any troubling thoughts between you and her."
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #493 on: April 04, 2010, 08:58:44 PM »
Kitt walked slightly apart from the group, under strict order from his father, as he practised with his new sword... the silver blade flashed and hummed as it sliced through the air... compared to his old training sword it was as light as a feather, and superbly balanced... using a rapid wrist flick he spun the sword, the blade glowed a faint blue/silver... he eyed the sword with wide eyes, then back up to his father...
"Its embued with an augmentation of armour piercing... makes it as sharp as anything, and requires no repairing or sharpening.. just like any rangers weapon...."
The young feline looked from his dad to the weapon with awe, sliding the sword back into its sheath he smiled for the first time in ages as he caught Kiana's eye for just a moment.... he mumbled quietly, so only Vladimir could hear...
"Thanks dad..."

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #494 on: April 04, 2010, 11:56:06 PM »
Felodran seethed with anger as Korius was pelting him with pebbles.
"REAL Mature for a Knight of Gaia to throw pebbles at someone with a broken leg, I can see why they failed at everything they did" He thought with a smile on his face.
He cringed a little bit as the magic contorted his muscles back into the correct shape and formation, and as painful as it was, it was soon over.
After White patched up his leg, he gave it a kick tentatively to test it, and then stood up. Magical healing was always strange, in the fact it took getting used to.

Unfortunately Felodran was not used to having his leg broken one second, and then the next second later it works perfectly. "Feh.. unnecessary conflicts my foot... knowing you Korius we'll kill around 50 more people before the Palace is in sight. Thanks a lot Doc, leg's is as good as new"