The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Kin Chronicles Realm: Betrayal of the Guardians  (Read 128965 times)

Offline Entaru

• The Jabberwocky's Apprentice
  • Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I...will never let go
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Plagas Infested Fox
  • Coloring: Ivory fur, and emerald (Bloodshot) eyes
  • Height: 6'3"
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Gangly, almost emaciated
Re: Kin Chronicles Realm: Betrayal of the Guardians
« Reply #495 on: April 05, 2010, 12:00:39 AM »
Entaru glared at Korius as he walked away and rubbed the bridge of his nose where the pebble had struck him.  As soon as the main group was out of earshot he turned to Felodran.  "C'mon boy, I think they're gonna need our help.  No point in trying to change people when its easier just keeping them from getting themselves killed.  I'll help you along if you need it...and don't tell me you can walk on your own now, Magicka can only heal so much."  Entaru followed the group with Felodran, staying towards the back.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2010, 12:03:24 AM by Entaru »

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #496 on: April 05, 2010, 05:04:29 AM »
As Drevo and Alexia were making out Drevo noticed the group heading their way. He quickly grabbed her and pulled her behind a tree hoping they didn't see them. "Alexia...I have to go soon..." Alexia looked down, a little sad. "Don't worry, we'll see eachother again, some day." As they were talking Ferdande walked across the road to them; holding Drevo's bowstaff. "Come on, Drevo, your friends are leaving and they'll likely leave you too if your hiding back here." Ferdande handed him his weapon. Drevo took it and they all walked out into the road as the group neared. Ferdande stood next to Alexia as they both looked at him. "Goodbye, Drevo, it was good seeing you again." "Bye, Drevo..." Drevo hugged them both at once. "Ah...I'm gonna miss you guys." Drevo let go and they waved to eachother as they left.

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
« Reply #497 on: April 05, 2010, 05:33:02 PM »
Korius' mind wandered as they continued onto their destination. Lucky for him, the White mage was malnourished, so he was really light. Korius' thoughts went back to his memories of Koara, and it made his heart ache. Though he was pretty sure it's really laughable that he would fall in love with a woman literally 50 times his age. However, Korius' love for her was true and he will carry out his mission as he was told. Hopefully Chrono and Elistra are alright. I pray you two found the White Diamond in Terra, or rather, survive Terra since it's uninhabited by ANYTHING.

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #498 on: April 05, 2010, 05:57:25 PM »
Kiana glanced up when White spoke to her, before looking back at the ground and sighing in defeat. She walked up on the side of Korius that White was on. At least White was in between her and the one she didn't even want to be around. "But of course he'll act like everything's fine. Apparently, yelling at women when they're only joking around and hitting them is okay in his book. He doesn't give a damn. Then again, it shouldn't surprise me..." She thought to herself, remembering what his attitude was like the first time she met him. She had thought he had lightened up a bit, now she figured she was wrong.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Currently: Healed up
« Reply #499 on: April 05, 2010, 06:55:34 PM »
*White looked sadly at Korius as he had ignored his words of advice* "Well... I tried to help." *His hope lightened though when Kiana came beside him* "I'm glad you're here." *He smiled at her weakly as she walked* "Are we going to make camp or look for another town next to rest?" *The tired wolf questioned, not really in particular to either Korius or Kiana, he was just hoping for an answer as they kept going along* "It's been a long day."
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #500 on: April 05, 2010, 07:25:55 PM »
The two Szardas walked alongside the rest of the group... Kitt kept admiring his sword, practising with it as he walked to the point of almost impaling himself accidentally when he tripped over.... sliding it back in its scabbard he walked alongside his dad, who had been watching his son silently...
"And you thought i'd forgotten... your old man never forgets kitt..."
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #501 on: April 05, 2010, 11:25:27 PM »
Felodran, understanding that a mage would know how magic affects a body in a healing sort of fashion, accepted Entaru's help in walking.
He still couldn't get over how his leg worked perfectly, where moments before it had been shattered. He glanced up to the exhausted White Mage. He looked incredible tired and malnourished. It was sad, he saved Felodran's leg, but was given nothing in return.

Felodran didn't even have any food or water to supply the man, only a 'thank you' and a smile.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #502 on: April 06, 2010, 03:47:08 AM »
Drevo rested he new staff behind his neck as he usually did and casually walked with the group. He was walking more near Entaru and Felodran then the others. Drevo eyed them as he reached their pace of walking. He hadn't reckognised these two, atleast not Felodran. He vaguely remembered Entaru but not his name. He was curious but not in the mood to meet new people and just kept to himself as they went on their way.

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
« Reply #503 on: April 06, 2010, 02:53:07 PM »
The next 2 days hikes were all in silence. Korius had ignored the others, and the only time he spoke was to either help White or to tell everyone that is was time to stop or start. Each night, he would continue to pick at the bar of metal like he has been since the journey started. He could feel the others' curiosity at times, but just ignored it, keeping it his own agenda and project. One more day until we get to a village to rest, and then one more to get to the Palace, our second target.

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #504 on: April 06, 2010, 03:10:43 PM »
Kiana had walked in complete silence for those two days. She didn't speak to anyone. She didn't even look at anyone, just the ground or the area that was ahead of them at the time. The only sound that came from her was her feet against the ground and her staff touching the ground every couple steps as she walked. Each night, she was restless. It was surprising that she was actually able to sleep at all since she would walk around the camp about 20 times each night before lying down on her stomach and watching the fire. Luckily, watching the flames always made her eyelids heavy. "I wish we would just get to the next stupid palace already. I need something to do, need something to lash out everything I feel at." She thought to herself before remembering one important detail. "Oh right, the next Guardian is an air mage...well, at least I'll do better with their minions..."

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Currently: Healed up
« Reply #505 on: April 06, 2010, 03:35:06 PM »
*White looked upon Korius and Kiana as they got to the camp* "This is not good... his face tells the tale of mission before companionship, Kiana's looks of frustration, anger, and sadness.. Korius will probably not speak with me unless he has to and I don't really want to bother Kiana, but maybe I can at least cheer her up a little bit." *The wolf moved from his spot on the ground and inched over to Kiana*

"Hey Kiana... I just wanted to talk to you for a little bit." *He kneeled beside her and began to speak loud enough so only Kiana would hear without disturbing the other party members* "I've been healing people for many years whether it be physical, near death or even emotional and spiritual damage.. and from experience I can tell you haven't looked very good spiritually even before we left my hometown, but now that there has been some shared conflicts here lately I would have to say it is now inherently emotional too." *The nervous wolf scratched the back of his head then continued* "I have heard you mention your brother in sadness, your past seems to be a shadow untouched, and now you stay separated from your companions in this unlikely group in a constant anxious state. If you would like I could help with your pain, talking with someone helps more than people frequently imagine. Even some of the toughest mercenaries I have met have down times... I'm not saying you have to talk to me either, I'm just suggesting it because it could help you rest easier." *After finishing his long speech a bead of sweet rolled down the side of his head* "I hope she takes it well... I try not to be condescending when I know I definitely have no higher status than any other ordinary citizen out there."
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #506 on: April 06, 2010, 06:04:17 PM »
The two Szardas kept themselves to themselves during the hike... rangers by nature prefered to be alone, unless amongst other rangers.... Vladimir sparred with Kitt, training him in the proper use of his new sword, and occasionally helped him to train with his bow as well... The young feline made steady progress, despite still being over-cocky in his fighting style....

When they set up camp, the two slept with the main group, and Kitt always slept nearer to Kiana then his dad.... Vladimir watched as White whispered to Kiana, Kitt was already snoring beside the fire... it was a wonder the kid could keep up with the pace set by the adults... but he managed.... rolling over the youngster mumbled in his sleep, before snoring again... Vladimir smiled internally, before laying down to sleep himself...
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #507 on: April 06, 2010, 11:55:28 PM »
Felodran had trouble getting accustomed to his 'new' leg at first, but with practice came conformity.

He could almost walk on it normally now. There were still times where it felt incredibly awkward to walk, but those would cease soon enough. During the night, he watched Kiana prance around the camp, wondering what must be making her so restless. He put his thoughts aside as he grabbed a cloth, rubbed it in his special cleaning oil, and started to clean his broadsword. It had been covered with a lot of blood as of late, and some of it hadn't come off.

Offline Entaru

• The Jabberwocky's Apprentice
  • Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I...will never let go
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Plagas Infested Fox
  • Coloring: Ivory fur, and emerald (Bloodshot) eyes
  • Height: 6'3"
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Gangly, almost emaciated
« Reply #508 on: April 07, 2010, 01:12:53 AM »
Entaru, not seeing a point in rambling, had kept quiet most of the trip.  Sure he would complain occasionally, mostly about his aching feet, but he didn't want to bother anyone.  He wanted to help White with the scroll, but he couldn't even see the writing.  Kiana and Korius weren't options, as neither of them had seemed a bit friendly towards him as they traveled.  The rangers had kept to themselves...but that was just who they were.  This new Drevo fellow didn't seem to eager to talk either.  So far the closest thing he had gotten to talking to people was helping Felodran around, and with him being a warrior of the sword rather than one of the word...well, let's just say it made it hard to relate to him.

One evening, while they were sitting around the campfire,  Entaru suddenly started coughing as a bolt of pain went through the right side of his chest.  The illness hadn't been bothering him for the last few days but now it had come back with a vengeance!  His right lung now paralyzed, Entaru collapsed to the ground struggling for air.  He beat on his chest with his left hand, as his right was useless as well.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #509 on: April 07, 2010, 05:33:14 AM »
Through the days he traveled with them Drevo hadn't said a word. When they rested he generally sat away from everyone, particularly to hide the fact he was extremeally hungry. His stomach didn't growl, it roared, which probably would have annoyed the others. He didn't need them to complain. As he sat there up against a tree a few yards from the others and their campfire he lost himself in thought. The only thing that brought him back to reality was his stomach screaming at him "Feed me!". He soon lost the feeling and then his mind in thought repeatedly through the night. A new thing had brought him back to reality this time, it was Entaru. He seemed to be having trouble breathing. Drevo looked to Entaru then to White who was near Kiana. He thought nothing of it really, there was no way he could help and he would just get in the way.