The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Kin Chronicles Realm: Betrayal of the Guardians  (Read 128964 times)

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
Re: Kin Chronicles Realm: Betrayal of the Guardians
« Reply #510 on: April 07, 2010, 10:47:36 AM »
Korius couldn't help but hear Drevo's stomach from across camp, since everyone was quiet. From the fire, he took one of his cooked pigeons and wrapped it up in a wet cloth and tossed it over to Drevo. "Next time, try saying something. You're more annoying when you don't do or say anything." Korius then grabbed the other one and put it in his mouth, slowly nibbling the meat off the bones as he concentrated back on his little project.

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #511 on: April 08, 2010, 12:28:14 AM »
Kiana didn't look at White while he spoke, just stared at the fire while she listened. When he was finished, she sighed. "There's not much to say really. My brother, Kamau, was the one that I was closest to in my family. I didn't really have a bad relationship with my parents but I wasn't really connected with them either, so when Kamau died not too long ago that's when I decided to leave home. There was no point in staying there." She said softly. After she finished the very summarized version of her story was the point when Entaru started having trouble trying to breathe. "Now you can tend to more important 'wounds'..." She wasn't intending to sound rude or anything when she said that to them, but it wouldn't have surprised her if it came off that way because of the tone she had said it in. Still staring at the flames, she tried to ignore Shinzuu being rude to Drevo. She wouldn't be able to handle him being so uncaring too many more times before she would snap at him, and knowing how he had reacted when she had only been joking, it would be much worse when she wasn't.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Healed up
« Reply #512 on: April 08, 2010, 03:42:10 AM »
*White couldn't help but hesitate as Kiana advised him to leave her for the glass mage as he edged backwards* "...There are many more things to be said, I won't forget your words." *The wolf turned around and ran to the fallen old man* "I hope you have some resilience built up the massive amount of pain you have been suffering, this is going to take a lot of time and probably going to hurt a lot." *White handed Entaru a small block of wood* "If you can manage to bite down on something, I suggest you bite on this to alleviate the pain." *The white mage checked to make sure the old man was secure*

"Alright hold still..." *The wolf's hands made their way onto the top of Entaru's chest and he pressed them firmly down, quickly causing a rather pale expression to run down the wolf's face* "I have never dealt with this serious of a manner of paralysis before, you are not something I have worked with before so you will have to be the preliminary guinea pig. I am informing you of this because I believe you are entitled to know." *The wolf shifted his focus and spread majicka into his paws, it seeped down into his chest cavity and targeted the neurons leading to the lung and began putting his essence of energy into them, small but steady signals slowly going to and from the brain and back down to the lung* "I must take this extremely careful." *The wolf closed his eyes and began working his way to the arm that connected to the same neurons and began working to bring them back online, his majicka spread and overtook the neurons, replacing them with new ones, codes not understood by his own mind, but his own power had the ability to configure just by the mere wish of its user*

*After much careful study and a tedious process of manipulation of the sensormotors, they were back up and running to a stabilized extent whereupon the white mage collapsed upon his patient from a severe majicka usage*
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #513 on: April 08, 2010, 07:22:13 AM »
Vladimir watched as White attemtpted to heal the old man, it wasnt like he could do anything to help... Kitt snored lightly and rolled over, keeping to the warmth of the fire..
His father covered the feline in his cloak, smirking as Kitt mumbled somthing in his sleep... he than sat waching White in case there was any way he could help...
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #514 on: April 08, 2010, 01:04:09 PM »
Felodran, noticed the savior of his leg collapse on Entaru, and fearing the old man's grouchy behavior. He sprung into action, gingerily picking up the man he would've taken hostage to kill Korius and Kiana.

"Blast it it's wayy to easy now, they're both asleep, The mages are wasted, and those two ranger types are somewhere... I could kill EVERYONE! Then i can find that... beautiful woman that was with the ninja guy. I could start a family, move to a peaceful country, start over, and be unhunted for the rest of my life." he thought with a grin.

He placed White on a blanket, then rolled him up inside it and carefully inserted a pillow.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #515 on: April 08, 2010, 06:48:14 PM »
"What ever..." The only words Drevo had spoken since they started their little hike and they were directed to Korius. After he started to eat the bird he saw White start to go to work on Entaru. After which he colapsed ontop of him, Drevo himself would have gotten up for him but Felodran beat him to it. He noticed a somewhat smug look on his face but just ignored it and he continued to eat. After Drevo finished he looked at his torn clothing and sighed. There was a gaping hole across the front of it; if his clothing wasn't so loose it would be exposing his chest. "What a drag..."

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #516 on: April 08, 2010, 11:19:03 PM »
Korius scoffed as he saw what happened to the old man. He talked over to the unconscious White, "You don't have to strain yourself, White. If he's going to croak, just let him. It's just the old man's time. Besides, with the way he talks and never shuts up, I doubt anything can actually kill him." Korius sighed as he continued to pick at the little metal bar in his hand. He noticed, though, Felodran's stupid little smirk. "Watch yourself, newbie. I've killed men for thinking less than that."

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
« Reply #517 on: April 09, 2010, 12:32:13 AM »
Kiana had waved off White saying that he wouldn't forget what she said and that they would finish their conversation. She didn't care about talking about it any further. It hurt too much. As she watched the flames dance, she listened to the noises of the camp. People shifting how they were sitting or laying and them talking. She let out a frustrated groan and got up from her spot. She walked around picking up some small twigs, moving slowly to take up time but hopefully tiring herself out. She went back to her spot and laid on her stomach with the small pile of twigs in front of her. One by one, she slowly threw the twigs in the fire. Her eyelids got heavier each time she threw a twig in as the dancing flames entranced her.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #518 on: April 10, 2010, 02:40:25 AM »
*White slept comfortably and without a drop in peacefulness in his sleep because of how exhausted he was, it was hardly with any effort, he snored to himself. The wind blew by as he laid there, he dreamed about his hometown and his old life. He grinned to himself in his sleep and lolled his tongue about as he thought of the delicious chicken and the tasty biscuits*

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #519 on: April 10, 2010, 09:20:20 AM »
Vladimir sat beside his sleeping son, oiling the intricate mechanism on his repeater crossbow... several days of hiking had gotten the cogs and gears all dusted up... giving the bow a final wipe down with beeswax he strung it across his back and stood up, stretching.... Kitt gave a particularly loud snore, and rolled over, dragging his cloak over his head in the process....

Vladimir looked down at his son, sleeping so quietly... and then lay down himself, hoping to get a few hours sleep before dawn...
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Entaru

• The Jabberwocky's Apprentice
  • Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I...will never let go
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Plagas Infested Fox
  • Coloring: Ivory fur, and emerald (Bloodshot) eyes
  • Height: 6'3"
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Gangly, almost emaciated
« Reply #520 on: April 10, 2010, 08:47:14 PM »
Entaru snored loudly as he went from unconciousness to sleep.  His leg twitched in agitation as he dreamed.   Well...one would hardly call it a dream.  Nightmare would be a more appropriate terminology. 

The aching pain in his chest evolved into the feeling of impalement.  His dream self looked down at his chest to find a massive shard of glass embedded into him.  He tried to move but the shard had pierced his body and stapled him into the ground.  He looked about in panicked confusion at the wreckage that melted into view around him.  There were massive shards of blood-stained glass strewn throughout the wreckage.  They pierced and warped the scene, making it look like some mad cyrstal paradise.

The nightmare was not, in essence, complex.  The scene unfolded slowly through the night, ending just as Entaru turned his head to see an injured man walking away from the scene.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #521 on: April 10, 2010, 09:42:22 PM »
After awhile with Drevo's hunger sustained for the time being he managed to finally fall asleep. He slept with one arm around his bowstaff as it was leaned up against his shoulder, he also had his hat hung over his face as usual. After awhile of sleeping a smile snuck onto his face, he was dreaming of something pleasant appearantly. Though the smile didn't last too long, it faded back to his usual non-chalant expresion.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #522 on: April 10, 2010, 10:08:09 PM »
Korius had a sleepless night, almost. He nodded off a few times, but was quickly awoken by his memories of the past, particularly ones involving Koara Uzima. Korius got up from his spot early the next morning and went decided to go hunt for some food. He was tired of bread, birds and fruit, he needed some real meat. By sunrise, Korius had finally returned, a large boar on his shoulders.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #523 on: April 10, 2010, 10:20:25 PM »
Kiana had woken up a little before sunrise, still slightly tired since she had tossed and turned in her sleep but not able to stay asleep any longer. When she looked around, Korius wasn't there. This time she didn't feel anything when she looked at his empty spot, not worry, not confidence that he'd just gone to do something & would be back, nothing. She just looked at it blankly for a minute. Looking towards the sky, she could tell that sunrise was close, about a minute or two away. The others would be up at some point but she didn't care how long that would take at the moment. She walked over to a nearby tree and began climbing it. Sometimes she wondered why she wasn't a monkey since she loved being in trees. "Because your whole family tree is cheetahs..." She thought to herself as she climbed higher and higher into the tree.

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #524 on: April 10, 2010, 11:38:11 PM »
"Yawwwwwnnn..." *He smacked his lips as he stretched his aching muscles trying to open his tired eyes* "Oh man that must have been some nap, I was just so... tired. Alrighty... I have enough hunger here to make another army, please tell me there is breakfast..." *White looks around hoping to see Kiana, but doesn't spot her anywhere on the ground among the other sleeping party members* "Guess that conversation will have to wait till later...anyways I hope Entaru is going to be okay."