The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Kin Chronicles Realm: Betrayal of the Guardians  (Read 128976 times)

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Received through special limited time events This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Healed up
Re: Kin Chronicles Realm: Betrayal of the Guardians
« Reply #585 on: April 26, 2010, 01:51:42 AM »
*White listened intently to Korius thinking his words were deeply important* "I will do the best I can sir." *The wolf saluted him softly and put his hand back down* "Alright just keep me alive and I'll keep doing my shielding, if I get hit even in the slightest, my concentration will turn to utter crap, so I need to be able to depend on the fighters here. I'll make every moment count regardless." *The wolf put the scroll he had out in his cloak and seemed lost in his look as he gazed upon the open air*
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #586 on: April 26, 2010, 03:09:36 PM »
Vladimir listened quietly to Korius explain what they would be up against. Beside him Kitt, his young double, listened too, absent mindedly running a paw down the blade of his sword....
"Right, we'l do our best Korius... and you can count on us White, if anyone wants to disturb you theyre gonna have to get past two lock and loaded rangers first!"
His bravado only went so far, and as the group dispersed his smile faded entirely.... As Korius started to lead the way, he took Kitt by the shoulder and turned him away from the group slightly, kneeling down so he was at eye-level with his son... he muttered under his breath too Kitt, their hoods making a barrier between them and anyone listening in...
"Kitt.... You be careful... I know you like to think you seen it all... but i dont want you hurt right?  I'm sure mother wouldnt want you hurt neither.."
Kitt nodded, bright amber eyes wide...
"look.... just be careful.... right kiddo?"
Kitt nodded again, hugging his father tightly, Vladimir hugged him back, standing upright again... "Just... be careful kid..."
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Poster
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #587 on: April 26, 2010, 08:13:27 PM »
Drevo heard the others moving about and looked up to see Korius waving them over. He stood up, walked over and listened to the plan. When Koruis got to the part saying they all needed to group together his expression changed. "What...He's kidding right?" He finished up and they began to walk off. Drevo walked a little faster than normal to catch up to Korius. "Hey, are you an idiot? If we're going up against magic users and we're grouped together they can wipe us out in a single attack. Even if White can cast a barrier around us, that would be the only way we would last in a group." Drevo hoped Korius would take some head to his advice, but in all honesty he didn't expect much.

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
« Reply #588 on: April 26, 2010, 10:12:02 PM »
Korius turned around and eyed Drevo directly into the eyes. "So you don't trust your own skills? Do know that if they catch you by yourself, you can kiss your (censored) goodbye. A gangbang of magic-users is the last you would want. Your sword may be swift, but their magic can resist more than you can dish out if they're in a group. We'll have Kiana and White. If you don't like it, I invite you to try and get yourself killed. The only way that we're going to win is to scatter them and take them down one by one, save for Kiana's uncanny abilities."

No sooner did Korius finish, did hands come up from under the ground and grab for Korius' legs. He jumped up and ran a sword into the ground. The hands had already disappeared and the sound of children laughing can be heard echoing from the walls, as they were only feet from it. The upper bodies of two magic-users appeared from the wall. The two spoke in unison, "Heeheehee! It doesn't matter how you fight us, you'll never get us apart. We've been waiting for you. A nice man told us this morning that there were two disgruntled rangers with a couple wolf-kin and a cheetah in town." The large shadow of the castle began to rise from the ground and made a swirl around everyone. Korius lept from the ground towards the wall, drew Valia and swung it right through, destroying a small portion the size of a large passageway.

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #589 on: April 26, 2010, 10:57:02 PM »
Kiana smirked slightly at Korius' last words. "He's right, Drevo. In this instance, it's much better if we stay in a group." She confirmed as she saw the hands grab Korius' legs and him jump and stab the ground. Watching as the twins appeared through the wall and listening to them speak, her face returned to its serious expression. As the shadow swirled around them, she readied herself for anything. She advised the others without looking at them, "If there was ever a time to be afraid of the dark, it would be now..."

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #590 on: April 27, 2010, 12:24:01 AM »
The twins slunk back into the wall and the shadow swirling around the party broke open slightly where the moonlight through the opening had shown. Now that the twins had receded into the wall, the shadow swirl rose to great heights, forming into giant jaws and came back down onto the group to consume them.

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Received through special limited time events This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #591 on: April 27, 2010, 05:55:45 AM »
"Dammit!" *White could only reply and instantly put a clear white shield around himself and then followed up by giving a light blue one individually to the other party members causing the mage to fall to the ground on his knees* "I wasn't really for this to happen now!..." *He inhaled as beads of sweat went down the sides of his head* "I'm using too much majicka to move, just make sure I don't get attacked too much because I'm defending primarily all of you fighters!" *He wheezed as he got up and rocked back and forth trying to stay standing up* "I can only imagine how this would actually be on the REAL battlefield, dammit I hope I can deal with the stress of the situation in that magnitude of enemies... as it is now I'm already challenged and this is not a good sign."

*The wolf looked around all over the place trying to spot the shadows and trying to stay clear of anything trying to come out of the floor and attack him* "One hit could be all it takes to completely destroy me probably considering these are trained mages and are used to the idea of killing."

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #592 on: April 27, 2010, 11:15:10 AM »
multiple shadow spikes slammed hard on all the little barriers. All the ones that hit White's bounced right off and into the floor. As for the others, only one or two were deflected before they started breaking through, just barely missing the people inside them. The twins were giggling in the shadows at White's attempt and spoke up again. "Heeheehee! The silver one might have gotten past us, but you can't!" The shadow spikes began to expand, the top beginning to close up around them all. The hole that Korius had broken into the wall was still slowly crumbling, revealing a little more light, and cutting a little more into the shadows bit by bit.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2010, 01:50:06 PM by VeeSmith: His Wolfy »

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #593 on: April 27, 2010, 03:36:15 PM »
The rangers both flinched instinctively as the shadow spikes rushed towards them, not a moment too soon a light blue shield erupted around them, deflecting one of the spikes. The second spike pushed its way through and managed to slice a hole straight through Vladimir's cloak. Cursing he pulled the cloak away, Kitt smirked, unsheathing his sword...
"Getting a little old dad?"
Vladimir smirked back, unsheathing his own blade, both ranger made swords hummed quietly and shone a soft pearlescant silver... "Oh no... just getting started kiddo..."
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #594 on: April 27, 2010, 05:11:16 PM »
Atop the Palace, stood three more figures. (Figure 1)"So this is the little ragtag group after me? That is funny. I doubt they'll make it past the twins." (Figure 2)"No offense, sire, but they DID kill Septim after all. We can't exactly take them lightly." (Figure 3)"Then how about a bet, then, Liry? 2 Zera says that they die here." (Liry)"I'll see your 2 Zera and raise you 1 more." (Figure 3)"Heheheh. Easy money, deal."

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Poster
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #595 on: April 27, 2010, 10:35:14 PM »
As the shadowy spikes peirced through his bubble of a shield Drevo's hat was knicked slightly. He saw this and grumbled a bit; looking around frantically for the twins ready to go after them. "Hrmph...I guess being in a group means we all get a nice shield, but now we're all going to die. Sometimes I hate being right." Drevo was a bit questioning on what to do, they were all stuck in a crazy swirling vortex of doom hell bent on devouring them. "You would think Kiana could just crumble this castle and leave it at that, or shoot a mountain out of the ground to smoosh these two." Drevo chuckled at the thought of the two being smooshed for what they did to his favorite hat. "So, Korius, now what?!" asked Drevo mockingly.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #596 on: April 27, 2010, 11:36:38 PM »
The twins began to laugh at Drevo's words, "Yea, Korius! Now what? You were fast, but you left all your slow members behind!" Korius snorted and ran Valia through the side of his little opening, revealing a little more light, as he ran back to the group. He jumped in through the small opening made by the little bit of moonlight and swung Valia through the shadows closing in, but the sword merely stretched them and slid off, not cut them. The twins continued to laugh, "You can't just cut it open, Korius! Those shadows are impervious to normal blades." Korius snarled and re-strapped Valia as he drew the twin sai. "Then how about these?" With lightning speed, Korius cut through the shadows continuously. However, the shadows repaired and reconnected quickly.

The twins resumed their jestering, "Even with those ancient sai with the magic-canceling enchantments, it almost doesn't take any Majicka to fix those up." The spikes and strings of shadows emerged from ground and the existing ones and shot for Korius, wrapping around his body. He growled and grunted as they pulled him away from the opening made by the light that he tried to make a break for. The shadows squeezed tighter and the sound of Korius' joints slowly separating could be heard over everything else.

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #597 on: April 27, 2010, 11:58:15 PM »
Kiana managed to dodge the shadow spikes that broke through the shield barrier. As she saw the helplessness of those around her, she knew she needed to take immediate action. Stomping her right foot on the ground, a rock rose up from the ground and she punched it towards the front palace wall, causing the portion it hit to crumble. She repeated the process until the whole front wall was non-existent. "Oh children, come out and plaaaay!" She said in a particularly eerie tone, a kind of creepy grin on her face as she started to move towards the palace. She was now thinking that this would be a rather fun battle but of course she would still take it seriously because her life did depend on that.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #598 on: April 28, 2010, 12:13:10 AM »
The twins continued their eerie laughter as their shadows disappeared with the shining of the more-revealed moonlight. "Sorry, but we don't like to play with old, baggy ladies! We'll see you inside." The twins disappeared back into the wall and the shadows that were still active dissipated into nothingness, releasing everyone. Liry smiled under her cloak, "Well now, Kriole, looks like you owe me 3 Zera. Pay up front now." The shadowy tiger growled as his eyes lit up with fire. Kriole took out the three golden coins and his hand lit in a blaze before dropping the burning coins into Liry's hand, and disappeared from sight. She smirked as water emerged from her hand and pooled magically, instantly cooled the coins, not letting them touch her hand and just floating in the water, steam rising from them. Liry looked up at Provas, who still stood looking down on the group, "No offense, big boss, but it's just from what I've seen. Septim's the weakest of the Guardians, but he's still stronger than the twins." Provas snarled, "Just get on with it. They were smart to come at night, but at least we have the twins to make up for the lack of light. Welcome our guests, but make sure their stay is.... indefinite." Liry gave a devilish smile as she disappeared as well. "ooh, touchy."

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #599 on: April 28, 2010, 03:14:17 AM »
*White fell over with a sigh of relief* "Oh my guardian it's finally over!" *His tongue lolled out to the side as he tried to breathe heavily, his shield and the others quickly crumbling from his loss of concentration* "Sorry guys but I need a break for like at least 5 minutes... or more... I can only hope for." *The wolf struggled to get up, but discovered it was a bit painful to do so and simply stayed put on the floor*