The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Kin Chronicles Realm: Betrayal of the Guardians  (Read 128983 times)

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
Re: Kin Chronicles Realm: Betrayal of the Guardians
« Reply #630 on: May 03, 2010, 06:43:39 PM »
Korius struggled with the shadows and yelled over to everyone. "Keep struggling! Make them use up their Majicka! Just -mmphf!!" Four hands came from the shadows and covered his mouth while two more came up and began to wrench at his neck. The remaining seven "Siblings" were still crawling over slowly, trying to drag themselves over to their targets. Finally, the twins couldn't hold out and the shadows released the party, throwing them out of the ground and 2 meters into the air before they fell back to the ground. Korius grunted as he gasped for air. In front of him, the exhausted twins emerged from the shadow, unable to move and barely breathing. Korius drew Valia and held it upside-down, blade at their necks. "You've been a great nuisance. I don't care if you are children. You tried to kill us. I'll have your head."

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #631 on: May 03, 2010, 07:03:11 PM »
Kiana gasped for air after landing on the ground when everyone was released. When she sat up, she saw Korius ready to kill the children. The memory of her brother being slayed before her flashed before her eyes. She realized that Korius would put them through what she had gone through even though he would kill them all and they wouldn't have to suffer all their lives...it still wasn't right. Standing up, she put her left hand on his shoulder. "Korius...don't. They're just kids, kids who are being taken advantage of by their own father..." She said softly, looking at them all. "It's not their fault."

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Received through special limited time events This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Healed up
« Reply #632 on: May 03, 2010, 07:12:17 PM »
*White already pissed off had his butterfly knife drawn and at the ready, raised in the air and then stopped upon hearing Kiana's talk and thinking of the story she told* "...Dammit. I can't kill children... if only you people were older I'd have my revenge... but you don't even know what you're fighting for and you've been put up to this task because a guillotine rests upon your heads if you don't try to kill us." *He flipped his knife closed and looked from the kids to Korius* "Whatever your choice may be Korius, but may it rest upon your conscience if it be a permanent outcome." *The wolf glared up at the residence of the evil inside* "I probably won't get to kill you... but I will search for some of that wealth you've been hiding." *The wolf cackled in almost an evil manner*
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #633 on: May 03, 2010, 07:14:12 PM »
The other 7 were pulling harder now, fingers bleeding from the effort of trying to speed up to rescue their "siblings" from Korius. "Leave him alone, you jerk!" "Yea! They're good boys!" "Leave them alone or I'll torture you before I kill you!"

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Poster
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #634 on: May 05, 2010, 03:45:11 AM »
Drevo was still unconscious, face down now since he was spit out of the shadows. The fight might aswell have been over here but while he was unconscious he dreamt about his past. "Alexia!...Alexia, where have you gone?!" Drevo staggered into a house, the storm pouring down outside. Lightning struck as Drevo was hunched over in the doorway, bloody dagger in his hand. "Alexia, I know your in here! Please, listen to me! You have to understand me! I-I was just trying to protect you!" "Stay away from me, Drevo!" Drevo slowly approched Alexia as she was curled in a ball in a corner looking at Drevo creep closer and closer. He dropped to his knees and grabbed her, hugging her tightly. "I would never hurt you...I'm so sorry you had to see what I did..." Drevo suddenly regained consciousness and looked around to see the others looking at the mages infront of them. He got to his feet and walked over to Korius who was looking at the two dark mages. He looked at his hat, then to the mages, then to Kiana and back to the mages. "Not infront of a lady..."

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #635 on: May 05, 2010, 11:09:30 AM »
Torn between decisions, Korius roared and growled loudly before slamming Valia into the ground, away from the twins. With a mighty heave, he headbutted the broadside of the sword. Korius took a deep breath as he lifted his head back up, blood coming from the forehead. "Ok... ok... I'm calm." All the magic-users became dumbfounded for a minute at the little spectacle, but then resumed to crawl to the group with their knives, back for blood. Korius walked over to them and kicked a couple to the side while throwing the others. "Be happy that the nice lady wanted you to live."

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
« Reply #636 on: May 05, 2010, 04:05:20 PM »
Kiana cringed away when Korius brought Valia down. She wasn't sure if she wanted to look but since she heard no sounds of horror from the other kids, she decided it would be alright. When she looked, Korius has just headbutted the sword. She was relieved that he had had Valia hit the ground instead. As she watched Korius kick and throw the other kids, she unnoticeably shook her head. "Guess I can't expect him to be totally nice to them...and none of us have any reason to be nice to them really..." She thought to herself as she followed after Korius.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Received through special limited time events This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #637 on: May 05, 2010, 07:16:08 PM »
*White walked along whistling a tune trying not to attract attention to himself as he noticed for the most part the battle was over and took a few minutes to gaze upon the residence they were invading* "Looks like a nice place, it's a shame that it had to be full of demented children and a crazy parent with nothing better to do than test the patience of others and then result in people coming after him for assassination attempts like now." *The wolf shrugged and turned back to his group* "So... what are we going to do now, go for the head cheese man... probably hiding under a table upstairs?" *The wolf chuckled at his own words, finding the thought of someone being afraid of them to be something new to him and humorous*

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #638 on: May 05, 2010, 07:47:46 PM »
Vladimir set about the rather arduous process of reloading his repeater crossbow. Drawing back the string he slung the weapon up to shoulder height, satisfied he looked over at his son... "Kitt.... you load your own bow... dont wanna be caught unprepared..."
Kitt smirked, walking past his father jauntily... "Already loaded it dad... try to keep up wont you?"
Vladimir sighed muttering under his breath... "Kids..." 
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #639 on: May 06, 2010, 02:00:49 AM »
As White spoke, the doors burst open into pieces. Provas walked through, lightning eminating from his body, destroying the door pieces into dust. His face was very unhappy, not in a rage, but definitely very unhappy. "You... have been some bad children. You couldn't do what I told you, and now you're being pushed around by this bunch." The "Siblings" began to talk as they gasped for air and tried to get into a bowing position. "F..forgive us, father." "Y-yes! Please, father! We've tried out best!" Provas shook his head and raised his staff, giant topaz at the end. "There is no forgiveness for bad children... only punishment." Before anyone could say anything, large bolts of lightning shot from the topaz. Each bolt hit each of the 9 remaining "Siblings" and fried them to dust. For the 2 seconds they were being shocked, each child screamed in what can only be described as the most sad and painfully sorrowful screaming and crying. Lifting his staff back upright, he slammed the end of it into the ground to make a large Clink! sound. "I am the Guardian, Lazaryos Provas! How dare you even try to attempt at killing me! *Points the staff at the group* I will make you suffer before I allow you to die."

Korius strapped Valia back with one smooth motion and drew the twin sai. "In the name of Gaia and the last of the true Guardians, Koara Uzima, I will be taking your head!" The topaz on Provas' staff lit up and fired a large lightning bullet at Korius. Korius blocked, but was knocked back more than 3 meters. He caught himself in mid-air and landed on both feet and one hand, sliding backwards another foot or so before stopping. Provas laughed maniacally as he slashed the staff into the air and sent a large boomerang of lightning at the group.

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #640 on: May 06, 2010, 02:14:59 AM »
*White cast a gaze rather quickly in the direction of Provas as he entered* "So there be the coward... Hmm I wonder what he is going to..." *The wolf stopped shocked at seeing him react so harshly by murdering all of his kids* "...I can't believe such a man would do something like this.." *He felt a wave of energy come from places he knew not as he became angry and shouted* "Dammit, you can't just kill people for no reason!" *The wolf casts a  heavy shield over Korius* "You better kill that piece of crap!" *The wolf clicked open his knife and raised up his own heavy shield*

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #641 on: May 06, 2010, 02:19:24 AM »
Korius rushed in front of the group with the barrier, covering Kiana, who was the furthest ahead. He braced himself as the barrier shatter, the spell splitting into two pieces, still going towards White and the Szardas. The rebound shot Korius into the air, hitting the wall about 15 feet above the ground. He grunted as he hit, but slid down the wall controlled, so as not to further get injured. Provas laughed even more and fired another lightning bullet, this one towards Kiana, just as Korius hit the side wall.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #642 on: May 06, 2010, 02:33:29 AM »
Kiana felt like her eyes were burning in their sockets after she saw Provas strike down the kids. The numbness overtook her and if there was ever a time that she had been the most focused on a target, it would've been now. She covered White and the Szardas with an extra shield of her own as she saw a piece of the spell still going towards them. When she saw another lightning bullet coming at her, she quickly shielded herself with a dome of rock and laid on the ground beneath it, prepared for the dome to possibly break after impact from the powerful spell.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #643 on: May 06, 2010, 02:51:52 AM »
The lightning discipated into the wall protecting White and the Szardas. The bullet utterly destroyed the shield in front of Kiana, the pieces flying over and raining down at Drevo. Provas rushed towards the party and waved his staff around him. A glowing ring surrounded him and, as he got closer, broke into many little lightning needles, shooting towards the party.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Poster
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #644 on: May 06, 2010, 05:36:21 AM »
Drevo darted out of the shower of rocks only to back flip to avoid the needles of lightning; one barely missing his hat. Nothing stopping him, once he landed on his feet he darted at Provas with amazing speed, katana ready to be drawn for an attack.