The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Kin Chronicles Realm: Betrayal of the Guardians  (Read 128984 times)

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Received through special limited time events This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Healed up
Re: Kin Chronicles Realm: Betrayal of the Guardians
« Reply #660 on: May 08, 2010, 12:34:42 AM »
*White slowly crept along the edge of the wall looking over to Korius and Kiana trying to stay out of their eyesight* "One false look of the eye to acknowledge my presence would instantly alert Provas... so I can't let anyone know of my mission. It's a do or die and I hope to save all of them." *He crept along making zero noise, controlling the level of his breath, he made his breathing low and kept his head down, his knife kept in an attack position* "I remember I used to do this as a kid back home, loved hunting with this knife. Taken me through tons of hard times, if it wasn't boredom it was cutting some rope or gutting a fish.. just like I intend to gut another today."

*He now crouched behind Provas* "Gotta make this one count." *He studied the tiger's back carefully* "Right through his lung, it'll stop the breathing and he'll die a slow and painful death, for all of those innocent lives he has put to death... and I'll let Korius and Kiana finish him off." *The wolf raised the knife and speared forward for the tiger's lungs*
« Last Edit: May 08, 2010, 12:36:41 AM by White Wolf Guardian »
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
« Reply #661 on: May 08, 2010, 12:42:25 AM »
Provas roared as the butterfly knife penetrated his back. With a back swipe, he sent White flying with his mighty arm. Korius took advantage of the situation and jumped on top of the tiger's shoulders and bit down on Provas' neck. Provas roared even more, grabbing Korius by his fried arms and threw him towards White. Korius grunted and finally lost consciousness, the glow in his eyes showing brightly now, through his eyelids.

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #662 on: May 08, 2010, 01:37:47 AM »
Kiana couldn't help but grin as White stabbed Provas in the back. She had seen him coming up behind Provas out of the corner of her eye but hadn't looked at him because she didn't want to give him away. She was greatly surprised by Korius jumping on Provas and biting his neck. After Korius was thrown away towards where White had been sent flying, she took the opportunity to attack. Quickly raising two walls on either side of Provas, she brought her staff and her free hand together swiftly, bringing the walls together to hopefully crush Provas or at least knock him unconscious so the job could be finished.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #663 on: May 08, 2010, 02:19:32 AM »
Provas was surprised to see the walls around him, at first, but pressed his hands on either one as they pushed in and lightning emanated from his hands into shapes of blades, destroying the walls in the shape of his body, the wall closing around him. He clapped his hands in front of his face and busted a hole into the rock so that he could turn his head and quickly inched out. He was now being pushed onto defense.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Poster
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #664 on: May 08, 2010, 02:48:39 AM »
Drevo was a bit dazed after be assaulted with the most deadly weapon of all, Korius, for the second time today. When he got off of him and darted towards Provas biting into his neck he got to his feet. After he wormed his way out of Kiana's attack Drevo used this chance at another attack.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #665 on: May 08, 2010, 10:28:32 AM »
"Back from me, boy!" With the lightning blades still formed on his hands, Provas parried Drevo's blade. He made a fist with his other hand, the blade now making a lightning glove around it, and punched Drevo in the stomach. Immediately after, Provas grabbed hold of Drevo with both hands and threw him directly at Kiana.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #666 on: May 08, 2010, 10:43:17 AM »
Vladimir pulled Kitt down, the bolt missed his son by mere inches, actually tearing a hole through his hood to the left of one feline ear.... the bolt finally found its mark in Vladimir's leg, it tore through the light leather greaves and nestled in his thigh with a loud ~thunk~...

he let out a moan of pain, one paw clutching the wound... tearing a strip of linen from one sleeve of his shirt, he wound it tightly around his thigh, the white cloth staining red....
"Kitt.... keep up the attack with the others.... go!"

Kitt looked from his blood covered father, to Provas and the others.... shouldering his crossbow he nodded, taking aim and letting several bolts fly, aiming for Provas' head , legs and chest, trying to get a large a spread across the guardian as possible.......

behind him Vladimir clenched his jaw, applying as much pressure around the bolt as he could... if he removed it, the blood flow would increase, and in under five minutes he would be unconscious from blood loss... ten minutes, and he'd be dead.... crumpling onto his side he drew his knee up to his chest, clenching his jaw in attempt not to shout out in pain....
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #667 on: May 08, 2010, 10:56:07 AM »
Provas heard the bows, but this time while he was still fighting Drevo. He straightened his other hand again, making a second lightning blade form on it. With powerful swings, Provas knocked out most of the bolts, but some had scraped his skin and two hand made it into his side and left thigh. Provas roared and tore out the bolts. In his rage, he ran towards the Szardas. Provas kicked Kitt forwards and back-handed Vladimir aside. He raised a bladed hand and poured more Majicka into it to make it solid. "Bad move, boy."

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Received through special limited time events This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Currently: Healed up
« Reply #668 on: May 08, 2010, 03:07:00 PM »
*White tried to move, but realized that he had a weight over him as he gained consciousness of what happened after getting smacked by Provas* "Damn I'm surprised I'm still alive... I should probably stay still since Korius isn't stirring yet above me and I don't want electric man thinking I'm still around." *The wolf focused his energy to Korius above him and attempted to heal him in a stealthy manner* "At least I can try to help Korius so he can finish the job for me."
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #669 on: May 08, 2010, 07:24:19 PM »
Pain flared through Kitt's chest as Provas kicked him, flun backwards his crossbow was torn from his grip and clattered away across the tiled floor... he met the floor with a thud, his ranger's cloak, still too big for him, covered him as he pushed himself painfully onto his knees....

He reached for the sword at hip, pain flared again in his arm, he pulled the sword half out, growling under his breath.... he looked up at Provas, and for the first time since his mother had went missing, felt true fear......

"No!!!!"

Vladimir stepped up over his son, and drew his sword the ranger-spelled metal shone a soft silver as he swung with both paws, to meet Provas’ blade with his own.....

”I lost my wife, i will not lose my son as well you corrupt tyrant!”

Kitt looked up in horror as Vladimir took the blow for him, even as darkness crept in from all sides, and he finally lost consciousness....
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #670 on: May 08, 2010, 08:01:05 PM »
Proves laughed after his hand ran through Vladimir's chest. "Hahahaha!!! Oh, how heart-warming! The dear father who places his life over his child's! Oh, it's enough to make me SICK!" With a swing of his arm, Provas threw Vladimir's dead body across the room and turned to the unconscious Kitt. He raised his hand again, about to stab Kitt.

Korius groaned as White slowly healed him. His glowing, red eyes opened to catch Vladimir getting run through. Finally, his mind snapped over the edge. No.... no... this is too soon... a Chosen... this early... Korius roared in a tone unlike any that one would even consider a monster. "Killl...... killl....." Korius jumped off White and looked around, finding the seemingly unconscious White and then a towering Provas standing over an unconscious Kitt. Being the most active, Korius charged Provas with a roar, baring his fangs and his claws, despite his injuries.

Provas heard the roar, "Oh, ho! The little puppy can still move!" He turned towards the charging Korius and fired a large lightning bolt, the strongest he's cast all night. With just a roar, Korius sent a wave of pure Ki that nullified the whole spell into nothing. "Wha-...!?" Korius leapt forward and wound his claws. Provas formed lightning blades on his hands down to his elbows and swung at Korius. Korius filled his claws with his Ki and cut through the blades, sending Provas back into the wall next to Kiana.

Provas grunted as he crashed through one of the pillars before hitting the wall. Korius gave chase, but his target now changed to Kiana, since she was closer and didn't look like she's dead.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Poster
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #671 on: May 08, 2010, 08:57:51 PM »
Drevo got off of Kiana only to see the mad Korius charging at her, he felt something was off about him and grabbed Kiana and carried her hopefully to safety. "Are you mad, Korius?!" He set Kiana down and stood between her and Korius just looking at him. "What's gotten int-" Just then he noticed Vladimir on the ground not moving.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #672 on: May 08, 2010, 09:03:29 PM »
Korius steered and followed the hurrying Drevo. "Killl.... must... killl.... alll....!" Korius bore his claws and swiped the air in a cross, sending a Ki attack directly at Drevo. Provas shook his head from the shock and noticed the rampant Korius. Good, this will save me some effort. Now I see why everyone's afraid of him. Lucky for me, he can't control it. He got up and walked over to the unconscious Kitt. "I won't miss you this time, you little bugger."

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #673 on: May 08, 2010, 09:12:39 PM »
Drevo turned and pretty much tackled Kiana to the ground as Korius’ attack went over them. He scrambled to his feet, noticing Provas moving towards Kitt who was on the ground not moving either. “You halfwit!” barked Drevo dashing at him. He smack Korius upside the head and jumped behind him, hoping he would turn and give chase so he could lead him to Provas.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #674 on: May 08, 2010, 09:29:15 PM »
Korius merely roared in more anger and picked Drevo up, throwing him at Provas, the only other one that looked like he was alive. Provas grunted as Drevo hit him, though it wasn't enough to make him move. Provas snarled as he picked Drevo up by the neck. "You've quite the gahones to mess with me, little one." However, Korius began to charge the both of them.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2010, 09:30:47 PM by Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy »