The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Kin Chronicles Realm: Betrayal of the Guardians  (Read 128991 times)

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
Re: Kin Chronicles Realm: Betrayal of the Guardians
« Reply #675 on: May 08, 2010, 09:40:21 PM »
Kiana was pretty dumbstruck when she saw Vladimir killed. Her mind was racing as she tried to think of what to do. As Provas was sent in her direction, she ducked away even though she didn't have to since he took out a pillar and hit the wall to her right. She wasn't sure what to do as Korius was running at her since she felt how weak she was, ready to pass out at any minute for too much majicka usage. Lucky for her for the moment, Drevo picked her up and carried her away, but she saw Korius charge after them. As Korius was readying his attack she noticed Provas over by Kitt again. Unlucky for her, she was tackled by Drevo as he avoided Korius' attack and being tackled so many times in one fight when she could protect herself was getting really irritating. Standing up and raising a large rock, she sent it flying at Provas' head. She swayed on the spot before collapsing on the ground. She hadn't passed out but her eyes were closed and her breathing was shallow. "This...isn't...good..." She mumbled between breaths. "Korius...better take...him down. I don't...have enough...majicka for...it..."

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
« Reply #676 on: May 09, 2010, 12:28:01 AM »
Provas took the hit hard, having given Korius his full attention to stay alive. Provas staggered as the rock smashed against his head. "(censored)!!" Korius came baring down onto Provas, ready for the kill, but his Ki was now completely drained, thanks to the seals in his body. He passed out in mid-strike and collapsed on top of Provas. Provas panted and was surprised temporarily at Korius fainting on top of him. He pushed the unconscious Korius off of him and looked around. Kiana was all but out, the kid's out with his father dead, the White wolf with the tattered hat is out cold alongside the white mage, and the only threat was now unconscious. "Heh.... eh hehe... hahahahaha!!! Oh, and here I actually feared for my life! Oh, how I will now make you all suffer." Provas charged his Majicka into his hands and prepared a storm unlike any he's ever made. Ha laughed even more manically, but all of a sudden, his laughter stopped, and the lightning went poof! as he looked down and stared at a specially shaped voulge sticking out of his chest and through his heart.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #677 on: May 09, 2010, 01:03:57 AM »
Talin slowly pulled back Provas and smiled with bloodlust as their eyes met. "Chronin sends his regards..." he said before quickly kicking Provas off his voulge, then bringing it down on his neck for a clean decapitation. Then the bloodlust quickly left his visage as he had no need to kill someone who is now increadibly dead.

Talin had changed from his usual robe-like dress to a complete body cloak, and the hood partially concealed his now pale-white hair. He brought his voulge back up slowly before swinging it to flick off the blood of the now dead guardian before looking about the room and leaning on his blade on his right shoulder. "Seriously, Valius sacrificed himself for you to live, and this is how they repay him?! Elistra, get over here already!!" The dragoness came over to check the wounds of the group, and shook her head before sighing. "Most of them are unconsious, one is dead. But, the cat-girl is still consious, mostly" Talin groaned as he tried to focus his mind, using his hands as a natural medium as he first went to Korius and stared in his face while squatting. "Thanks for ditching me back at the town... or I would be in the same situation as you and your idiot lot" He gathered whatever healing magic he naturally gained from his Lazyrus lineage, which wasn't much since he lacked the training to use any magic outside what he naturally gives off.

However, it was enough to partially restore someone's vitality and stop the bleeding; which was all he needed to get Korius to help with the others.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2010, 01:35:13 AM by Chrono Blackwyng »
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #678 on: May 09, 2010, 01:42:09 AM »
Korius groaned and grunted as he got up. However, something was off about him. His right eye continued to glow red, despite his left eye being back to its plain color. Korius looked up and spotted the returned couple. "Heh, your fault that you two stormed off just because we ignored you. Anyways, thanks for coming back to us. I'd be damned if all the Chosen weren't present. Unfortunately, we've lost Vladimir. Koara had mentioned a trial and choice that he had to make, but I didn't expect it to be so early. You're also not exempt from that prophecy as well, but hopefully, it won't be soon. He sighed and stood up, rubbing his head. Sight from Korius' right eye was still glowing as red as the eye itself. Dammit. It looks like this might be permanent. Korius kept his right eye closed and made a low growl as the feeling of both his arms being almost charred caught up to him.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
« Reply #679 on: May 09, 2010, 02:16:29 AM »
Kiana heard Provas' exclamations and the chopping of flesh and bone. She knew he had been killed. What was surprising to her was the voices she heard, Talin's and Elistra's. "Don't call me 'cat-girl'." She grumbled from where she laid on the ground, her eyes still closed but her breathing had improved some. "And we're not an idiot lot...just overly ambitious." Air came out of her mouth that was supposed to be a chuckle but just sounded like forced out air. She wanted to roll over, wanted to get up. She hated lying on the ground feeling useless even if the fight was over. She tried to lift herself up with her arms only to fall back against the ground again with a groan.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Healed up
« Reply #680 on: May 09, 2010, 06:16:52 AM »
*White got up carefully noticing that the situation was in control, Provas had died in but a flash before his eyes as Provas and Vladimir were gone, the puzzle pieces being picked up now.* "As quickly as this whole ordeal started, it's all over now... Korius are you okay... and Kiana do you need some assistance?" *The wolf looked over to where Kitt was at* "I can't really say anything... Vladimir was his father and now I don't know how badly he is going to take the loss if not now, but later alone. This is going to be a shattering day for many as it seems we all had to lose or give up something to get here."
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #681 on: May 09, 2010, 04:48:51 PM »
Talin walked up to the wolf that he could not recognize out of everyone here, and gave him a once, twice, and then thrice over. "So this is the one you replaced me with, hes kinda scrawny, even for a mage..." He smirked before he went over to Drevo, dragging him off the floor and propped him up against a wall. "So, what do we do with the kid and Drevo?" Elistra went over to Vladimir's body and then looked at Kitt. "Shame we didn't get here quick enough, took us about a day just to find out where you were going... so, shall we burn the body, or wrap it before burning it?" "Elistra, maybe nows not the ti-" "I'm not going to burn it until the child is willing to go on... we'll leave him with the rot-" Talin had already walked over when he knew her words were taking a dangerous turn, and yanked her away from the body. "Enough..."
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #682 on: May 09, 2010, 05:07:23 PM »
Kitt stirred, opening one eye pain flared through his body... it felt like after a particularly tough training session with his father, but ten times worse.... groaning weakly he rolled onto his side, clutching at his stomach.... it felt like he'd been kicked by a horse....

His eyes shot open... kicked, not by a horse... but by Provas!.... pushing himself painfully into a half-sitting position he called out quietly "Dad?" His voice sounded pitiful even to himself, groaning he sat up, reaching instinctively for his sword as he looked round, seeing the rest of the grop alive.... plus Talin and Elistra had re-joined them.... Vladimir wasnt among them.....
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #683 on: May 10, 2010, 02:36:29 AM »
Korius gently placed a charred hand on the kid's head. "I'm sorry, Kitt, but he's no longer among us. I watched Provas run him through the heart. Your father died protecting you. I'm sorry, but it seems prophecy wanted to take its toll." Korius walked over to White and squatted in front of him, extending his arms towards the white mage. "Think you can do something about this? My flesh is pretty much cooked, and no need to say anything about my non-existing fur. If anything, at least rid me of some of this crud so I don't rot. I'm not going to be able to fight for quite a few days, huh?"

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #684 on: May 10, 2010, 03:55:48 PM »
Kiana would have waved a hand to dismiss White's question of whether she needed any assistance but she didn't really have the energy to do so. "Just deal with Korius first. He's of more importance anyway." She said in a low voice since she didn't have the energy to talk loud. "The pictures in my head are interesting enough." Her eyes had remained shut. She didn't want to open them. Harsh realities could wait until later to be seen.

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Currently: Healed up
« Reply #685 on: May 10, 2010, 07:28:57 PM »
*White looked from Korius to Kiana and sighed* "You know I don't have much energy left after this massive boss battle... I can help a little bit but I'm afraid I can't do much till I eat something or sleep... preferably both. I could do a temporary fix and constrict the blood flow so you aren't hurting too badly until I have enough energy to heal you in a much better state, for now I can at best provide physician services unfortunately." *The wolf put his head down somewhat disappointed with himself* "I'm sorry... My shields didn't seem to hold up more than a couple minutes against these enemies, even less against Provas."
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #686 on: May 10, 2010, 08:45:42 PM »
Talin let go of Elistra and stooped next to White. "I have healing abilities, would you like to assist me in providing a better healing than what I performed on Korius?" Elistra huffed at him, her cheeks somewhat puffed out in a comic subborness before she sighed and went to Kitt. "We'll give your father a funeral, but no more... now will you join the rest of us, young one?" Talin wasn't paying attention to Elistra since his focus was all on the wolf that apparently replaced him.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #687 on: May 11, 2010, 12:14:14 AM »
Drevo just leaned against the wall, not like he wanted to but he was exhausted. He looked around at his party, but the most at Kitt this time. If he wasn't so tired he probably would have walked over to him, gave him the whole talk about "How it will be alright", "How I know what your going through". Because he did know what he was going through, his entire family died for him...Drevo would likely wait for the right time to say it, but for now he couldn't really move.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #688 on: May 11, 2010, 04:22:32 PM »
Kitt's amber eyes filled with silent tears.... he stood up shakily, the grip on his sword shaking lightly.... wiping away the rears with one paw he looked up Elistra and nodded, the group where the only 'family' he had left... with his father dead, and his mother still captured, presumably dead... they where all he had....

Walking over to his crossbow, the saw the weapon had smashed against one of the large pillars... he picked up the wrecked remains of his old weapon, and sighed, dropping them back onto the tiles.... he walked over to the figure of his father, and took his dad's crossbow... normally a ranger would only get his own crafted bow at the age of eighteen, he sighed, taking the master-built weapon and bolts from the body.... slinging the bow over one shoulder he turned away, not able to look at the dead body any longer....

• Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #689 on: May 11, 2010, 11:04:09 PM »
Korius grunted a bit as White helped stop the bleeding and rotting. He got up and walked over to Vladimir's body and knelt by it. Korius reached over and closed Vladimir's eyes. "It's a shame that prophecy has taken its toll on you, already. Don't worry, we'll take good care of the child. He won't get a formal Ranger training, but we'll do our best. Rest in peace, my friend." Korius stood up and did his best to rally up the group. "Come on, guys. Let's get out of here. Elistra, Talin, can you guys help carry Kiana out? The nearest village is a good few hours away. Kitt, walk beside me." Korius walked out past the wreckage towards the hole in the outer walls that they came in.