The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Kin Chronicles Realm: Betrayal of the Guardians  (Read 128990 times)

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
Re: Kin Chronicles Realm: Betrayal of the Guardians
« Reply #690 on: May 12, 2010, 12:01:33 AM »
Kiana groaned. She didn't want to be carried around. She hated relying on the assistance of others which is one of the reasons she hated being a noble, things were always done for her even when she didn't want them to be. "I don't want to be carried..." She mumbled so only she could hear it. She couldn't wait until she would be able to go to sleep and gain back her energy. But for now she would have to deal with being carried to the next village.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Received through special limited time events This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Healed up
« Reply #691 on: May 12, 2010, 01:54:13 AM »
*White followed silently behind Korius feeling exhausted from all his work* "I hope that we find a place to sleep somewhere, I am so tired and I hope not to slow people down by collapsing or something else hindering to the situation. There's already people in a much worse condition than me... I wonder if there will be chicken." *The wolf tried to cover up his drool forming in his muzzle* "Gah, must resist thoughts of chicken."
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #692 on: May 12, 2010, 03:11:17 PM »
Talin walked over to the one he recalled as Kiana, and at least got her standing on her own two feet. "Sorry, I only carry Elistra..." he said before draping one of her arms over his shoulder and waiting for her to begin walking while Elistra went over to Drevo and hoisted him over her shoulder "Its kinda sad Korius didn't mention carrying this one...".
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #693 on: May 12, 2010, 06:06:46 PM »
As Drevo was helped by Elistra he scowled at her comment. "Yeah...I'm like the neglected puppy of the group...Cute to look at and fun to have around, but when they're bored, I'm forgotten." It's not like being helped annoyed him, but he figured he would be doing the helping. He tried to stand for himself but every bone in his body ached, slammed into a wall by a whirlpool, slammed into by Korius more than once, thrown around like a ragdoll, almost strangled to death and almost impaled by various pointy objects or crushed and burned by other things. It took a toll needless to say...

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #694 on: May 12, 2010, 06:35:41 PM »
Kitt walked close beside Korius... he took one last look over his shoulder at the figure of his dead father, and sighed... he pulled up his hood, hiding the fact that a single clear tear rolled down his cheek to the end of his whisker, where it fell to the floor.... after several minutes of walking in silence he sniffed back another tear and spoke up... "Korius.... you dont think..... you dont think my mother could still be alive?..... Me an' dad where searching for so long.... a think she's dead too..."
He looked up at Korius, wiping the tears out of his eyes with one sleeve....
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
« Reply #695 on: May 12, 2010, 11:35:39 PM »
Korius growled a bit under his breath as the pain in his arms didn't let up much. He turned slightly to Kitt as they walked, "I'm sorry, Kitt, but I can't really tell you that. Like everything else, there is destiny that guides us all. I cannot say whether or not your mother has shared the same fate as your father or not. Hopefully, you'll find her again. But if you don't, we'll always be here for you. I swore to your father I'd take care of you, and I'll do exactly that. I'll be training you from now on, but it won't be quite Ranger-specific." Korius winced as severe pain shot straight through his arms. Dammit! This is going to be some horrible days ahead.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
« Reply #696 on: May 13, 2010, 12:42:20 AM »
Kiana didn't mind so much that Talin said he wouldn't actually carry her. She didn't expect her legs to let her stand when he helped her up but somehow they managed to. She took a shaky step forward and her knee buckled beneath her. That didn't stop her though. She took another step with the same result. If that was how she was going to get to their destination without being actually carried and only helped slightly, she would rather have it that way. She was a fighter after all so she would have it no other way.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Received through special limited time events This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #697 on: May 13, 2010, 02:58:44 AM »
*White occasionally looked side-to-side and ahead then got a bit irritated at not seeing anything new or at least inspirational in terms of hope for a better destination* "Ugh.. so tired and so hungry... when will there be something comfortable and edible on the horizon..." *The wolf's mind grew more hazy as he kept his movement with the group, trying to stay awake and not faulter or slow behind others* "I'm sure it's just a little bit further.." *The wolf spoke softly*

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #698 on: May 13, 2010, 01:48:20 PM »
Talin was somewhat impatient with her pace, and tried to slip in some of his latent healing so she could at least move at a hobbling pace. The sleeves of his cloak hid the white glow of his left hand, but the effects of what could only be called a long-term energy boost were far from hidden to Kiana.

"It could be worse... you could be the puppy nobody wants, and everyone likes to abuse." "Hey, don't act like I can't hear you!!" Talin retorted, his healing somewhat amplified by his sudden spark of anger.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2010, 01:50:08 PM by Chrono Blackwyng »
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #699 on: May 13, 2010, 02:07:11 PM »
Drevo let out a light chuckle at Elistra's comment, even though it hurt. "You have a point there..." He continued to let Elistra support him until he began to ponder, her name rang a bell. "Her name...Elistra...Elistro...Could it be? I wonder..." It was close to Elistro, too close...It sparked a question. "Hey...What does the name Elistro mean to you?" He continued to hobble along waiting for her to answer.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #700 on: May 13, 2010, 06:44:04 PM »
Kitt nodded as he listened to Korius... he sighed sadly and hung his shoulders low, tail swishing morosely...
"Thanks......... I know dad would'v been thankful too... "
he pulled his hood back up and walked silently, looking down at the path as he walked.... His mother had to be alive... she had to... but then again, she'd been gone so long....  he sighed again, and ran one paw across the cool wood of his new crossbow... the last thing he had left of his father.....
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
« Reply #701 on: May 13, 2010, 09:21:49 PM »
The one day hike had turned into two days, at their slowed pace. Before they had even reached the village, many were already outside its little gate, cheering for the party as they got closer. The village physician and a few muscular fellows came running towards them, picking up Shinzuu, Drevo, White and Kiana and rushed them to his little clinic. There, the physician bandaged those who were injured and made medicine as it was needed. Though far from even being close to white magic, it was satisfactory. The whole village was around the little hut of a clinic and peered in wherever they could. From the crowd, came a familiar human in gold/silver armour. Korius chuckled as he was lying closest to the entrance. "Well look who the cat dragged in. So. How is that annoying old fart? I don't see him in here."

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #702 on: May 14, 2010, 12:12:07 AM »
Kiana felt Talin healing her and even though she knew it was helping her she didn't like it. She didn't say anything though and just kept on walking. When they got to the village, she was annoyed by getting picked up by one of the men but once again she kept it to herself and only her face showed her annoyance. While they were in the clinic hut and the villagers kept peering in, she was ready to snap at them all but didn't get to since Korius spoke to someone he saw in the crowd. "Must be Felodran..." She thought as she stared up at the ceiling.

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #703 on: May 14, 2010, 01:04:50 AM »
*White laid on his table looking around and seeing that Korius and Kiana got some help* "Oh good..now wolf can sleep a long time... unless they bring me food." *The wolf tried thinking further about his hunger and ended with his mind in a haze as his eyes felt heavy till eventually he drifted away to a place undisturbed by anyone in his dream thinking* "So.. now what? I don't think we got any treasure at all out of that huge battle, I mean I can make barriers now and withstand extensive majicka usage, but in personal gain there is much to be desired. I suppose there will be more chances elsewhere."

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #704 on: May 14, 2010, 01:55:53 AM »
Felodran gave a nod to Korius as he walked over to him, picking up his broadsword and mounting it on his shoulder.
"Entaru should be out cold... too much to drink after hearing that Provas was dead. I heard we got you to thank for that."
He said with a smile. Then his face got somber and his voice dropped to a whisper so only Korius could hear.
"Where is the taller ranger... and who are those two? He asked, referring to Talin and Ellistra, pointing to them.
He gave a glance to Kitt, who seemed... distracted to say the least, and then glanced back at Korius, waiting for his answer.