The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Kin Chronicles Realm: Betrayal of the Guardians  (Read 128993 times)

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
Re: Kin Chronicles Realm: Betrayal of the Guardians
« Reply #705 on: May 14, 2010, 11:46:15 PM »
Talin looked about until an almost blinding light struck his left eye, which prompted him to identify the source: A human that was speaking with Korius. He didn't want to start something, but that armor the human wore was so much vexing luster he had to at least make himself known. "Please take off your metal coverings, the reflecting light is near the point of infuriating..." Elistra joined him soon after and tried to pull him away, but he yanked his arm out of her hold. "Come on, do you seriously think its necessary to wear all of that armor in a clinic?!" he had to cover most of his vision so he wouldn't go blind from the armor.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #706 on: May 15, 2010, 12:38:18 AM »
Drevo had now known the feeling of not getting a question asked. He might have asked again had he not been so tired and sore. He was suprized to see Felodran, he figured he would have counted his blessings and left. Drevo cringe when the physicians were tending to the cut on his side, but other then that he was injury free. The same could not be said for his hat, it seemed to have finally dried but it was still scorched and had holes and tears in it. He sighed as he pulled it over his face and started too nod off.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #707 on: May 15, 2010, 06:46:32 AM »
Kitt sat on the corner of one table with his fathers crossbow across his lap. He ran a paw down the carved wood and sighed.... he pulled his hood up until his face was entirely in shadow, and sat silently.... he looked up when he saw Felodran, and gave a half-hearted wave to him, before slinging his crossbow over one shoulder and pulled out a long thin hunting knife... he span the blade expertly in one paw, it had been a gift from his father on his twelfth birthday....
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
« Reply #708 on: May 15, 2010, 03:12:53 PM »
Korius kept his voice down so that only Felodran could hear him. "Vladimir has fallen. The prophecy for him has taken its toll, and now he resides with the many brave warriors before him in the Spirit Realm. May his soul find peace and serenity." Korius sat up with a grunt, still a bit hard without being able to use his arms. He eyed Talin, who was leaned against the back wall, overlooking the whole little clinician hut. "I see your little side journey has yielded its reward. So finally did find that diamond, huh? I also see you've managed to suppress your ancestor's soul. Tell me. Are you familiar with the Ki Master, Soria Xing? Rumor has it, that old bag wanders the lands as an aimless fighter. If you have heard anything, I need to find her..."

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #709 on: May 15, 2010, 08:22:53 PM »
Kiana got tired of staring at the ceiling very quickly. She sat up on the table without a sound though it did strain her a bit to do so. "You probably shou--" The clinic started to speak against her using her energy as he reached out to her but was cut off by a glare. "Don't...touch me." She snapped slightly. "I appreciate the help but I can take care of myself just fine." The annoyance from being shoved aside so many times in the fight and having to be helped to the village along with the irritation of the villagers staring in at them was taking their toll on her mood. "If you say so..." The clinic grumbled as he walked away, not believing her. Turning and hanging her legs off the table, she glared at anyone who was staring through the hut on that side. Some cringed away but others still kept on staring.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Received through special limited time events This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Currently: Healed up
« Reply #710 on: May 15, 2010, 08:38:30 PM »
*White yawned and stretched getting up from his nap, his mind feeling cloudy with tiredness* "Rawr... Okay I'm awake..." *The wolf got up from the table feeling his body ache all over* "A bit too much majicka used eh Kiana?" *He tried to joke with her as he turned his legs to the side and stood on the ground, quickly feeling a bit light headed more than he thought* "Woah... bit woozy, what is the status of..." *He looked up at the hut windows noticing all the staring villager eyes* "Woah... gah!" *He got a bit too excited and fell over on his face from losing balance* "I'm okay..."
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #711 on: May 16, 2010, 01:21:11 AM »
Felodran sighed at the news of Vladimir dying and White falling over. Reaching down, he grabbed the shoulders of the fallen White Mage and helped him back on his two feet, and then he turned towards Talin, who accosted him.

"Well these 'metal coverings' as you call them have kept me alive on numerous occasions, and sometimes people have tried to kill me in a clinic so yes, I do have to wear it inside." He said, ignoring the worrying look from the medical staff.

Felodran took the sword off his shoulder and glanced at Kiana glaring at everyone, then he turned to shoo them off. "Come on get outta here you gawkers! Can't the heroes get some privacy!" He said in a raised tone as the crowd of onlooker dispersed with grumbles and curses.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #712 on: May 17, 2010, 12:02:56 AM »
Talin was still very agitated by the human's armor, and was trying to keep his rage from taking over. "Korius, please get him to take off his armor, or at least help me find a room that doesn't have a window or veiwing hole into this area... I seriously don't want to go beserk considering how much of 'him' I've taken in." Elistra kept her arms around Talin's neck, ready to make him unconsious through strangling.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #713 on: May 17, 2010, 12:19:21 AM »
Drevo barked at one of the people who were cleaning his wounds. After a while they managed to patch him up. He sat up asking "Where's a place I can get something to eat?" The doctors urged him to stay and rest but he refused, his hunger giving him the ability to stand up. They finally pointed him to a small tavern and he went on his merry way, limping slightly. It drew away most of the crowd that had gathered outside, they either follow Drevo inside or looked on through a window. Drevo staggered over to a booth in the corner, quickly being approached by a small wolf girl. "Can I help you Mr. Hero, sir?" "Eh...something that doesn't exactly cost anything..." "It's fine, sir, you don't have to pay this time." "In that case...Some chicken and some sake, please." The girl smirked and walked off to get his order. Drevo sunk his head into his arms on the table and nodded off slightly.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #714 on: May 17, 2010, 08:00:12 AM »
Kitt couldnt help but snigger when White fell over, but within seconds the smile vanished and he fell back into moodyness... finally getting bored with continually spinning his hunting knife he slid it back into it's scabbard and pulled out his fathers crossbow.. silently he re-varnished the wood, treated the strings and polished the metal mechanism... finally satisfied with it he stood up and wandered aimlessly over to a corner of the room, where he sat down and pulled his hood up over his head....
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
« Reply #715 on: May 17, 2010, 12:15:57 PM »
"Felodran, put your cloak back on and take off the helmet. None of us want to deal with this right now." The party rested in the village for another 2 days before heading out west-northwest. With White's help, Korius was at least free from rot. However, he needed constant treatment since his arms aren't able to heal, due to the extent of the damage. He hated every second of this. Korius needed help from the other men to dress and to even strap on his equipment. At meals, he ate like an animal, with only his mouth, but that part really didn't bother him. Everyday, Korius was forced to change his bandages, and White would treat the arms before they wrapped him up again. Lucky for Korius and the party, the village pitched in and gave the party 100 Guilders. It's not much, but at least it's something to fill up on.

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #716 on: May 17, 2010, 03:20:05 PM »
Kiana spent the two days they had to stay in the village in her room at the inn most of the time. She pretty much only left the room to eat, maybe walk around the village, and check in on Korius and Drevo at the clinic, but that took up all of ten minutes each time. She told herself that the reason she stayed in the room was because the village sucked and there was nothing to do but that was probably only a little part of it. She didn't want to hang around the clinic because she felt bad for the two of them, a little more for Korius though. Plus it wasn't like she was of any help with making people feel better anyway. Lately, her main problem probably was that she felt like she wasn't any help to the group at all. Barely anything she did in the battle had worked and she couldn't even save Vladimir, and the saddest part was that she had given it her all and it hadn't been good enough. She wasn't good enough. And as she sat in her room on the morning of their departure, she thought about the fact that her brother would have had some encouraging words for her. She could hear what he would have said ringing in her head, "Kiana, you gave it your all and that's all that you can do. You can't save the world, baby sis, you can only do your part in improving it. Never say you're not good enough because it's not true. I've fought you, I would know. You'll do something big someday and I'll be just as proud as ever." A silent tear ran down her face and she wiped it away with her hand. "I promise I'll make you proud..." She whispered so only she could hear and stood up. She stood outside the inn, ready to leave.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Received through special limited time events This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Currently: Healed up
« Reply #717 on: May 18, 2010, 12:28:41 AM »
White looks from person to person quietly feeling a bit tired from healing Korius's life threatening wounds daily and feeling a bit out of place in the group* "So uhh... what is everybody else thinking about, like anyone want to share what hopes you have to fulfill by the end of this journey? I personally hope to open up a large clinic someday." *The wolf grinned and hoped that his question would bring some much needed morale and the thought of treasures lying beyond an imaginary fence where the grass is always greener*
« Last Edit: May 18, 2010, 12:41:11 AM by White Wolf Guardian »
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #718 on: May 18, 2010, 12:35:28 AM »
Felodran sighed, usually he would make an argument about this, but then they did kill Provas, so he pulled out his cloak and wrapped it over his armor and took off his helmet. It felt so strange, his hair now free of the metal cap. He ran a hand through it and found it was much shorter then he remembered.

"How long have I been wearing this helmet.... and if for as long as I think, is that healthy?" he thought, now putting his mind to the rather trivial matter.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #719 on: May 18, 2010, 04:51:37 AM »
 Drevo looked to White and responded to his question. "I never expected to be dragged into this. I was leaving to drop off the face of the earth after having taken my leave of the Voronese knights. But I ran into Valius and saved his rump*Holds his head down mumbling*And he broke my carriage in return and drank all my best sake...*Lifts his head back up*And after taking his butt into town I met this lively bunch.*He motions to Korius, Kitt and Kiana* And we kill our first guardian, Valius dies, Because well I couldn't save him. In the end we win, get to your town, I get a letter from my family, long story short my old boss, Elistro, kills my entire family. *Drevo looks down again, a tear forming in his eye* I barely escape with my life, meet up with you guys, we go after Provas and I let another of us die. *Drevo's fist is now clentched tightly and his voice sounds like he's on the verge of crying.* All in all I am on a down slope, death is following me, soon it will get me." Drevo looked up at the sky, his hat over his eyes. "Looks like it's starting to rain...*A tear trickled down his face* Definately starting to rain..."
« Last Edit: May 18, 2010, 05:40:36 AM by Srgntcuddles »