The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Kin Chronicles Realm: Betrayal of the Guardians  (Read 128988 times)

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
Re: Kin Chronicles Realm: Betrayal of the Guardians
« Reply #735 on: May 21, 2010, 09:30:48 PM »
"I already know how to access it, Chronin won't tell me anything, he just dumped these powers on me and left!!" His emotions were peaking visibly as a small aura of black tendrils could be seen around his body, but not physically coming out of his body. "Talin, calm yourself, she said emotions are the root of your lack of co-" "Thats why I need to learn majicka control Elistra!!" he yelled in protest, the tendrils becoming even more numerous and slightly darkening any visible fur.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2010, 09:33:14 PM by Chrono Blackwyng »
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #736 on: May 21, 2010, 09:35:12 PM »
Felodran put the rock down and nearly dropped his sword.

"YOU OLD BUGGER!!" he nearly yelled as he sheathed his blade and gave Entaru a hug and a couple pats on the back.
"You've got some blood in you to tolerate all that much booze! Nearly made me vomit my guts out with that bet... By the way here's your money" He exclaimed as he slid a purse of coin into Entaru's hand while getting out of the hug.

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
« Reply #737 on: May 21, 2010, 11:15:41 PM »
Korius got up and rushed over to the small ranger. His eyes still glowed a crimson red and they shown the most as he stood behind Kitt. "Do we have an issue, gentlemen? We don't wish for any troubles. I don't care if you are rangers, we will kill you if we need to. This pup is with us. Anything you have with him, WE will have something to say as well."

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #738 on: May 22, 2010, 12:51:21 AM »
Drevo followed Korius to the newly discovered ranger, seemed like he had better tracking skills than himself in the dark considering the haste he found them. He didn't say anything because all he would have said, Korius said first. He just stood a few feet from Korius ready to lend a hand if needed. He just eyed the three carefully while Kitt had the ranger under control anyway. Drevo also looked at Korius' eyes glowing red, kinda creeped him out.

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #739 on: May 22, 2010, 02:25:21 AM »
Kiana barely noticed Chrono's reaction to their discussion of him learning majick. Her mind wandered so easily these days when she wasn't in a situation, like a battle, where she needed to actually focus and concentrate. She did notice, however, that Kitt, Drevo, and Shinzuu had disappeared into the darkness. She could sense them and another a short distance though so she didn't worry too much. With Entaru and Felodran talking, she could barely hear the voices that were already almost inaudible but the situation seemed calm. Staring into the darkness, she waited for them to come back to the clearing as she hugged her knees to her chest.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Entaru

• The Jabberwocky's Apprentice
  • Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I...will never let go
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Plagas Infested Fox
  • Coloring: Ivory fur, and emerald (Bloodshot) eyes
  • Height: 6'3"
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Gangly, almost emaciated
« Reply #740 on: May 22, 2010, 02:47:32 AM »
Entaru laughed as he pocketed the money.  "I'm just as surprised as you are, boy!  I haven't drank like that in 30 years.  And for good reason too.  I'm surprised the tavern was still standing with me in there."  Entaru began to guffaw a bit before holding his head in slight discomfort. "Whoo...not to mention that hangover is still using my head like a drum"  Looking around, he saw Kiana with an odd look on her face.  Entaru's tone changed to concern as he looked back at Felodran.  "Hey, what's with her?  She alright?"

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #741 on: May 22, 2010, 03:21:47 AM »
Talin started to calm down, as well as become depressed. The only way his powers would be of any real use, was if he went beserk, where he had no control of who or what he would attack after the fight ends. "What can I do then... I've got the power of an arch-mage stuffed in me, and rage seems to be the only thing that unlocks at least a fraction of it!" "Why must you think I would have an answer, but going beserk from frustration isn't going to solve any of your problems!!" It was now Elistra's turn to vent on him, and he took it like a husband who just lost an arguement and was letting his wife chew him alive.

Elistra saw the defeated posture and sighed before pushing him a few inches back. "The nature of Majick isn't set in stone Talin, and I give you permission to use 'it' when the situation calls for it. Lets retire now, I'm tired of dealing with your rage and I know you're just barely forcing yourself to stay awake..." Talin's face brightened slightly as a smirk grew from the right side of his face. He followed Elistra to a nearby oak tree, where Talin sat down against the tree, and Elistra sat on Talin's lap. Both were asleep in a minute
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #742 on: May 22, 2010, 08:51:58 AM »
Ruth let go of her crossbow, allowing it to hang from her shoulders by its strap... "Ah.... When i thought the Vestra clan where problematic, i didnt think they where this bad.... Believe me sir, i have nothing i want from this child... HE is the one who followed me out here.."
Kitt growled, keeping his sword level with her throat...
"Theres many a thing i could say about clan Esha... and if you need to get going then please, dont let us keep you.... though i have a question..."
The wolf looked down at him, and sighed..she shook her head "Fine, fine... doesnt seem like i have a choice does it? What do you want to know... and then i can be on my way..."

Kitt nodded, still keeping the sword close to her neck... "Do you know where my mother is?... She was also of the Esha clan before she married my father..." He held out the locket he wore around his neck so she could see the picture inside.... Ruth simply shook her head sadly...
"I knew your mother once... she left to go with your father, quite against clan traditions if i dont say so.... but i have not seen her for years..... I'm sorry i can be of no further help.... but your father, Vladimir?... I do not see him here..."

With a sigh, Kitt sheathed his sword and stepped back... "Vladimirs dead... and i fear, so is my mother... I'm sorry to have startled you like this when you where simply traveling..." Ruth shrugged, pulling up her grey hood once again... "Always happy to help a fellow ranger, seeing as we're so rare now.... but i am sorry i could not be of better help to you... If it is alright... i really do have to go, there are problems elsewhere and i need to hurry..."

With that she nodded courteously, and carried on into the night...
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
« Reply #743 on: May 22, 2010, 10:46:54 PM »
Korius eyed the ranger as she departed into the darkness, and his left eye stopped glowing, though the right eye still did since the battle with Provas had ended. "Pompous little wench, that one. Come, Kitt. Let us get back to the group. We don't want to stray away, and your swordsmanship could use quite a bit of polishing." Korius turned his head over to Drevo as they passed him by. "Thanks for coming over. The fur on the back of my neck is still standing on end with my anger."

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #744 on: May 23, 2010, 01:09:34 AM »
"I'm fine." Kiana said, now looking at Entaru. "I was just making sure they came back." She nodded her head towards the spot where Shinzuu was just entering the clearing. She made sure she didn't say that she was worried about only one in particular, not wanting to play favorites. She released her legs and laid down on the ground, closing her eyes.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #745 on: May 23, 2010, 01:17:51 AM »
Drevo just nodded at the thanks from Korius, smiling a bit. He followed behind him and Kitt as they headed back to the others. Sitting down he spoke up. "Korius, why did you want to know of my friend?" He fought to scratch an itch on his back which wasn't turning out so well. "I mean..What use of him would he be to you?" He kept trying to scratch his back but to no avail, looking like a bit of an idiot until he used his bowstaff as a back scratcher. He sighed in relief as he scratched the itch.

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Received through special limited time events This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Currently: Healed up
« Reply #746 on: May 23, 2010, 04:45:40 AM »
*White got done with his spells at long last and felt pretty much like he tried the entire alphabet of the invisible spell book embedded in the back of his brain* "Alrighty... seen enough color to want to see monochrome again, back to the party I go, they've been awfully busy talking up a storm, I wonder what the plan is as far as the traveling goes, but whatever it is I'll be following either way." *He talked aloud yet still not realizing he was not that alone walking back to the fire and quickly quieted down to not look too crazy*
« Last Edit: May 23, 2010, 04:57:27 AM by White Wolf Guardian »
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer

Offline Entaru

• The Jabberwocky's Apprentice
  • Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I...will never let go
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Plagas Infested Fox
  • Coloring: Ivory fur, and emerald (Bloodshot) eyes
  • Height: 6'3"
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Gangly, almost emaciated
« Reply #747 on: May 23, 2010, 04:54:15 AM »
"Well, just as long as you're okay"  Entaru's jovial mood had gone in a flash as he remembered his reasons for taking his vow of soberiety almost 30 years ago.  Already he was regretting his binge the other night.  He was only happy that no one was hurt that night, and that he passed out before he could do anything stupid.  

A stupid risk from a stupid man.  I should've known better...but Vladmir died...what was I supposed to do?  Felodran offered a drinking contest in his memory...you don't refuse that sort of thing.  NO!  Don't make excuses!!  A lot more people could've died had you stayed awake.  Entaru sat down with the group, his thoughts pounding in his skull.  He covered his face with the cowl of his robe, not wanting anyone to see the memories racing through his features.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #748 on: May 23, 2010, 09:04:40 AM »
Kitt shrugged, turning back to the clearing... "Clan Esha always where rather full of themselves, even for rangers... I did hope she would know at least somthing about my mother though..." He sighed, swinging his sword in lazy arcs.... "Ah well.... and yeah, I could do with some more sword training... my father only managed to train me so far... i would'v had a least another three years training alongside him...."

Finally bringing his sword to a rest it hummed, the blade vibrating slightly and glowed with a soft inner light from its enchanted metal.... He looked at the blade long and hard, before finally sliding it back into its scabbard with a metallic -shnik- "As for my bow.... well no-one else here really knows how to use a crossbow of this kind... so its up to me to learn i guess...."
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #749 on: May 23, 2010, 11:26:34 PM »
Felodran looked at Kitt, sensing the hidden sorrow at losing his father. Unlike Felodqran, Kitt's father was actually a nice man, so it must've hurt to lose him... right? The mercenary walked over to the bow and grabbed his shoulder. He had a question to ask of the boy.

"It's been awhile since I've had to use my blade. Care to spar with that enchanted sword you have there?" he asked.
He wasn't trying to sound mean or rough, but instead trying to appeal to the boy's pride in his father's inheritance and gifts to at least use them.