The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Kin Chronicles Realm: Betrayal of the Guardians  (Read 128981 times)

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
Re: Kin Chronicles Realm: Betrayal of the Guardians
« Reply #780 on: June 06, 2010, 04:13:49 AM »
Drevo scratched the back of his head and walked back over to the tree he had fallen asleep against and leaned on it again. He looked around and noticed Kiana had walked off. He casually strolled over to and leaned on a nearby tree and watched her for a moment. "Sorry, you told me not to help you...But I did...A little too much." He scratched his head again and looked away from her. "Have to say sorry again and she'll probably kill you...What a drag..."

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #781 on: June 06, 2010, 10:33:47 AM »
Kitt hugged White tightly, and then let go hurriedly in an attempt to 'keep his cool'... "Uhm.... Well, keep yourself good White..... we'l be missin' you..." With that he turned and pulled his hood up, casting his face in dark shadow...
Drawing his shortsword he ran a thumb over its blade, just pressing enough to check it's edge... Sure enough the enchantments stayed true, and the blade was as sharp as ever... He swung it twice in lazy arcs, and the sword responded with a none-too energetic inner glow... satisfied he sheathed it again and watched Felodran from under his hood... "Dont you think ive forgotten that our duel was stopped... i reckon i woulda won if we'd kept going!" He smirked, sticking his tongue out like the innocent child he was...
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
« Reply #782 on: June 06, 2010, 11:46:29 AM »
White nodded to each and every one of them and  brought his hands back away from Korius' arms and wiped the sweat from his face. "That should be enough for now, Korius. One more day, and the rot and decay will stop. *Looks over towards where Kiana was practicing and Drevo was sitting* Now if you'll excuse me, I have another patient to attend to before I stop for today." White walked over towards Drevo and knelt by him. He motioned for Drevo to lay flat as he placed his hands over the warrior's chest. "I'm sorry Drevo, but this will pretty much hurt as much as the last time. The damage done on your body is more extensive than the other battles." As he healed up Drevo, White couldn't help but look up towards Kiana, who was still practicing. It'll be toughest parting with you. You really were my only friend.

Korius sighed as he watched White walk over to the others. However, his mood lightened as he watched Elistra fling Talin over her shoulder. Korius chuckled to himself, "So Elistra. Is that how Dragon Kin find a mate nowadays? Getting captured by the female?"

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #783 on: June 06, 2010, 04:00:57 PM »
Kiana had completely tuned out the others as she practiced but when she did turns she could see what was going on. The next thing she knew, White was healing Drevo and when she turned towards the group again after turning once since White had started healing Drevo, she saw White looking at her. She saw a look of sadness in his eyes as she looked back at him but wouldn't have it. She didn't pause for a moment as she continued her practice and kept a look of focus on her face. She didn't want to feel anything and it wasn't like he was leaving right after healing them, she knew that. There was no point in getting all sad and sentimental in her opinion. Plus, she didn't want to feel anything at the moment since her nightmare was still trying to plague her mind.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #784 on: June 06, 2010, 07:44:31 PM »
"Whose the next target on the hit list of Guardians? Hopefully it's someone who knows how to use a blade" Felodran said. It's been awhile since there was any real swordsmen to challenge. (by real he means not a child nor peasants with swords).

He jumped up a little bit because his legs were falling asleep. Recently he has been growing complacent with everyone just sitting around doing nothing. And to grow complacent is to let your guard down.

Offline Entaru

• The Jabberwocky's Apprentice
  • Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I...will never let go
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Plagas Infested Fox
  • Coloring: Ivory fur, and emerald (Bloodshot) eyes
  • Height: 6'3"
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Gangly, almost emaciated
« Reply #785 on: June 07, 2010, 03:09:01 AM »
"I was wondering that myself" Entaru was trying to pull himself away from the matter of White's departure.  "The sooner we know about who we're up against, the quicker we can prepare."  Entaru was secretly hoping for the same as Felodran.  If the Guardian was a swordsman, then he would be able the reinforce the others with special armor during the battle.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #786 on: June 07, 2010, 01:29:48 PM »
Elistra shot a look at Korius before looking away. "This is better than him being in a coma... and no, I beat him fairly, only sparing him because he refused to give up." "Elistra. let-" she shook him up, but that only stopped his voice since he kept trying to squirm out of her arm. "You wanna walk again; then you gotta earn that privlege..."
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #787 on: June 07, 2010, 06:19:15 PM »
As Drevo layed there on the ground being healed he thought to himself. "Why do I always get hurt...Oh yeah...Hmm...Maybe I should learn magic. Then I could protect everyone and not get hurt so much...Bleh....But that would take years. I doubt I'll even live that long at this rate. Maybe I should calm down...? Well, we are going to Ferdande's place...I wonder if that hotspring is still around! Oooh that sounds good right about now. Wonder how everyone's doing? Well it hasn't been that long...Probably just getting there themselves...Well we'll be seeing them soon."

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #788 on: June 07, 2010, 07:50:17 PM »
Kitt stood, feeling unsure of what to do..... getting bored he leant against a nearby tree with his hood up, casting his face in dark shadow...
Sighing he wiped his nose across one sleeve, and then pulled a face of disgust "Eeeew..." cleaning his sleeve of the trunk of the tree he looked up, watching Kiana practising what looked like a stylised form of martial arts... relaxing against the trunk of the tree he watched her from under his hood. Vaguely interested in what she was practising he watched quietly....
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #789 on: June 08, 2010, 01:02:32 AM »
Korius chuckled and got up, "The next Guardian we'll be after is Mihael Rakan. He's a high-level fighter of many sorts. Mihael is the strongest, physically, of the Guardians, but he's not very bright. His advisors run his territory, but no one will dare to challenge him. Mihael has probably the lowest intelligence in all of Gaia, but in terms of fighting, he is the smartest there is. Compared to the three Guardians we've fought so far, it'll be Hell on earth. That's why we're taking the detour up north." White sighed as he listened to Korius. "You guys are really crazy. I'm starting to wonder whether or not to even stay with you for your training."

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #790 on: June 08, 2010, 02:00:41 AM »
Kiana wasn't getting bored with her practice. The healing sessions were taking too long and her impatient had come creeping up on her. After a few more moves, she stopped after a graceful spin as her braided hair moved with her. Holding her staff in both hands in a centered position in front of her, she closed her eyes and let out a long, low breath. When she opened her eyes, she moved over to where Drevo was being healed and sat a few feet away since she knew she was next (and last) to be healed though she didn't feel like she needed any healing.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #791 on: June 10, 2010, 01:54:54 PM »
"So, I asume theres going to be mercs sent by the advisors while we're heading to this 'dojo'?" Elistra questioned while hefting around the now sleeping Talin, whom had finally went to sleep after his fidget-like struggle made him fall asleep quickly. She took his voulge off his back, and held it to her right hand. Thats when it changed from its rather twisted state, to a 'normal' version of the weapon.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #792 on: June 10, 2010, 06:20:24 PM »
Drevo leaned his head farther back(So his head's upside down) while laying on the ground and saw Kiana sitting near. Needless to say it was un nerving considering he thinks she wants to kill him soon. He looked back up quickly gulping. "Uh...If your talking to me...Uh...Elistra? I'm not even sure if there is a "Dojo". Ferdande doesn't tell me much about what he does or about his master. He's very secretive...I don't even know he'll help us. Even if he's my best friend."

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #793 on: June 13, 2010, 02:01:09 PM »
Korius interjected before Elistra could reply. "Well we're going to have to impose on them then, Drevo. I don't know about you, but I don't feel like traveling into Kyzen's territory to find the only other Ninja Master left in Gaia." He was very disgruntled at the moment, with his arms still throbbing hard within the bandages. White continued to heal Drevo but pushed hard onto Drevo's chest to keep him down and to also inflict a little pain so that he would comply. "Try not to upset him. If you can remember, he doesn't need his arms to fight, and I'll actually start charging you money if I have to use up all my Majicka on you today. i don't need the both of you opening up your wounds right after I heal them up."

Offline Entaru

• The Jabberwocky's Apprentice
  • Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I...will never let go
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Plagas Infested Fox
  • Coloring: Ivory fur, and emerald (Bloodshot) eyes
  • Height: 6'3"
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Gangly, almost emaciated
« Reply #794 on: June 14, 2010, 05:13:05 PM »
Entaru kept his mouth shut.  He never messed with ninjas...too afraid of them.  There was always some story hanging about where they would wipe out half an army by themselves.  Of course, now that he thought about it, there were stories like that for every other kind of warrior as well.  Shrugging to himself, he put the thought away.