The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Kin Chronicles Realm: Betrayal of the Guardians  (Read 128977 times)

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
Re: Kin Chronicles Realm: Betrayal of the Guardians
« Reply #825 on: June 20, 2010, 05:16:16 PM »
Kiana didn't wait to hear if there were any objections as she looked down at the ground right after Felodran started to speak. Focusing herself completely, she didn't see or hear anything that was going on around her. She closed her eyes and held her hands with the palms flat against each other then stuck them into ground. Her closed eyes tightened as she separated her hands, forming a large, deep hole in front of her with makeshift stairs going down into the darkness from where she knelt. Silently she rose to her feet and walked down the steps into the darkness. The tunnel wasn't finished but she needed to get down to the bottom of the hole to be able to finish.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #826 on: June 21, 2010, 12:52:07 AM »
After the scuffle had taken place, and Kiana descended down the earthen stairs by her lonesome, Felodran decided then was a good time to pose his question to her. He jogged a little to the stairs and took care not to slip

"Kiana... you alright? You seem tense" he called after her, hoping she would at least answer.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #827 on: June 21, 2010, 06:40:00 PM »
Talin started to calm down from his rage-based high, and plummeted into a state of despising himself for how he acted. How many times do I have to go through this tunnel of rage before I can finally gain control?! His mental process of answering his self-proposed question was cut off as Elistra put him in a headlock and shook him around in a rather childish manner. "All I need to teach you, is how to take that anger out on the actual threat. In fact, the next one that proposes to me, tear him a new one and any jewlery you find on him is a guaranteed marrige" A flush of red came across his fur while he looked up at Elistra with his mouth agape, after she whispered into his ear. She shut his mouth with one hand and looked at Korius with a smirk. "I'll deal with his anger issues, besides, don't you have a certain leopard to worry about?" she said before Talin lifted her off the ground while getting up at the same time, very ignorant to Elistra's last comment.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #828 on: June 21, 2010, 06:58:09 PM »
Drevo ignored Korius and kept walking though he stopped shortly. Still behind the cover of some bushes and trees he began to pace back and forth. After awhile of pacing, out of the view of others he started slamming his fist into a tree. "Damn that Korius...Elistro...Hrmm...GAH! If he wasn't around...No...Don't say that...You can't completely blame him...Just have to get stronger! My time will come...I'll cut that dragon's head off." He stopped punching the tree after awhile and slumped against the now bloody tree. His hand was bleeding but he didn't care or notice.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #829 on: June 21, 2010, 07:44:58 PM »
Kitt frowned, sliding his sword back into the scabbard up to its hilt in annoyance... He watched sullenly as Kiana forged a tunnel and stairs into the earth, he couldn't help but marvel at her magical prowess... could only imagine what it was like to wield such power at the tips of his fingers.

Sighing he visibly attempted to calm down... there was no point in killing people out of vengeance for his father... no reason to act revenge upon those who had killed his blood and kin, who had stripped him of his family and deserved to die as painfully as possible.....

"NO!"

He stopped suddenly, noticing that he had shouted out physically and not just mentally... looking away from everyone else he pulled up his hood defensively...
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
« Reply #830 on: June 22, 2010, 12:07:00 PM »
Korius let go of Talin's arm and laid a bandaged hand over Kitt's head. "The second rule of all Rangers: NEVER succumb to the thirst for blood. Your father would be very disappointed to see you in such a mental state. Learn to control it, it'll be a cake-walk compared to what Talin and I must overcome. Do your best not to develop that blood-lust. It never leads to anything good. If you feed it, you'll end up like me and Talin, unable to tell who's friend or foe and unable to stop." Korius cut his speech short and walked over to Drevo, hearing him punching the tree. "You are a Voronese soldier, most likely trained with the Banzai state of mind and battle-tactic. However, you must not be used to the life of a true warrior. Do you know WHY many V. Knights left the Order and became rurouni? It was because the Banzai is not the way of the warrior. Look at the group carefully, we're in no shape to fight over 100 soldiers. Hell, probably not even 50. Remember, you're no longer a knight, the Banzai tactic is what'll get you to an early grave in vain." Korius didn't want to say more and headed for the stairs, sitting on them for the next hour, looking over Kiana worriedly, though he won't admit it, and made sure that everyone was in before he went in himself.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2010, 01:41:49 PM by VeeSmith: His Wolfy »

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
« Reply #831 on: June 22, 2010, 02:26:34 PM »
Kiana didn't turn around when Felodran descended the stairs behind her. She just stood there facing the wall of earth in front of her, concentrating on the task at hand. It was a wonder that she even heard him speak to her. "Tense? I wouldn't say that. I'd say hardened by several years of working with the earth..." She replied, finishing the sentence in her head. "...along with a couple years of sadness and guilt." "So no, I don't believe I'm tense. But thanks for asking." She punched the wall of earth, forcing it further ahead. If she sounded rude, she didn't mean to. After everybody was in the tunnel, she closed the entrance. For the next hour, she continued forcing the wall further ahead. When she thought she was far enough past the gate, she made a hole a little bigger than the size of her head above her then moved herself up to it with earth. Putting her head slowly through the hole so she could see, she looked around and saw that they were in the trees. "All clear." She mumbled. Lowering herself, she made the exit hole with stairs. She climbed out first and waited for the others to come up.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #832 on: June 25, 2010, 02:04:23 AM »
Talin lead Elistra up the stairs since her eyes were too adjusted to the darkness to be of any use while light shined through. "Stupid, lizard vision..." she muttered under her breath as Talin tried to be in the way of the light that would have reached Elistra directly. They both came out and Elistra finally got used to the light, then they both leaned on a tree, Talin first. They both then waited for the rest to climb up as Talin absent-mindedly played with Elistra's horns.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #833 on: June 25, 2010, 10:32:06 PM »
Drevo followed out after Talin and Elistra, leaning on a nearby tree he made absolutely no noise. You wouldn't even be able to hear him breathe. With the enemy behind them he didn't have to worry about them for the time being. All that was on his mind was getting to Telbanth and getting stronger. But before that...A bit of lounging at the hot spring. Thinking on that made him think of Alexia, and what happened when they last saw each other. It was going to be awkward...

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #834 on: June 26, 2010, 12:02:21 PM »
Kitt looked down i shame when Korius mentioned the second rule of the rangers..... he was right.... "I am sorry... my father would be ashamed to see me acting in this way..... I'm still not deserving of the title, 'Ranger'..." With that he sighed and walked down into the tunnel.... reaching the other side Kitt clambered out of the tunnel, his pupils going from dilate to focussed in an instance.... he smirked, jumping out of the hole and drawing his sword part-way out of its scabbard... "Gotta love the feline vision...."
He waited for everyone to get out as well, and wondered exactly what the next stage of the plan was....
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
« Reply #835 on: June 27, 2010, 03:38:10 PM »
Korius was the last to jump out before Kiana closed up the hole. He looked behind him and saw the wall in the distance. "Okay, we're not too much farther now. It's only another few hours before we reach Telbanth, but we're in a new territory now. We'll have to stay on high aler-" Korius cut short as he heard some yelling and cursing at the wall. He whipped around and saw that a very obese-looking guard had one leg sunk into the ground. Korius realized that the guard's leg was in the tunnel that they had just come out of. "Run..."

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #836 on: June 27, 2010, 05:16:26 PM »
Kiana close the tunnel behind Korius. She listened to him talk and was glad to hear that it would only take a few more hours for them to reach their destination. When Korius cut himself off and turned around, she looked in that direction as well. His signal was also the signal she took to do something to inhibit the guards. She stomped her left foot on the ground, causing the whole tunnel to collapse in on itself. After collapsing the tunnel, she turned and ran after Korius.

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #837 on: June 27, 2010, 07:12:27 PM »
After Felodran had left the tunnel, he watched with a smirk on his face as the tunnel, and a lot of guards sunk into the ground.

"Are you sure they won't send someone to investigate this collapse or will they assume it's either poor soil or poor construction?" he asked, because a lot of guards sank into the ground.

It might seem more of a coincidence to a trained eye.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #838 on: June 28, 2010, 08:47:11 PM »
Talin was about to voice his agreement with the human tin-can, but Elistra yanked him away and literally dragged him through the grass while she ran with Kiana and Korius. He only folded his arms and didn't bother to stop her; Either I let her pull me along, or I become half-naked, and I really don't intend to fight half-naked... he reasoned before an above-ground root caught his tail and painfully yanked a few hairs off, causing tears of pain to form in his eyes.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2010, 08:53:02 PM by Chrono Blackwyng »

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #839 on: June 28, 2010, 09:03:37 PM »
Drevo didn't run at first, rather he stood his ground looking at the ground cave in consuming many of the men. It brought him a bit of joy as he turned and ran off after the others. Though he wish he could have done something himself, it was hopeless. He knew Korius was right, and he himself didn't need to die before he could get his revenge. The only thing now to do was get stronger, kill guardians until he finds Elistro and finally kill him...But first, the ever so awaited hot springs.