The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Kin Chronicles Realm: Betrayal of the Guardians  (Read 128968 times)

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
Re: Kin Chronicles Realm: Betrayal of the Guardians
« Reply #885 on: July 06, 2010, 01:51:51 PM »
Korius was weary after he finally calmed down. Hajime hoisted him up and pulled him along. "Come, you'll need your energy and rest. You're going to need it for Mo's training. To be honest, if he didn't have to train you and Chrono on anger management, it would've been easier to contain you during these re-channeling sessions. Mo may not look it, but he's actually our head medical ninja, and he's far deadly with his needles." Hajime, accompanied by other ninjas, brought Korius up to ground-level and over towards the tavern. They sat him into one of the tables. "We're still a little early, so we can wait here."

Mo was already holding a mace and a mega-ton hammer by the time Elistra had slapped Talin and turned to him. Her suggestion of torturing Talin in her own way slightly intrigued him. He made a comical upset face and tossed the weapons aside, "Sure, have at it. We just need to make sure we stop in a couple hours, ok? I'll sit here and supervise. If he ends up losing it and gets paralyzed, I'm going to need to undo it quick or else he'll die. My needles were placed so that EVERYTHING in his body stops, guaranteeing that he calms down fast and is not a threat. Have at it."

Bo laid Kiana down gently and squatted next to her, watching her sleep for the next hour. Others at the training grounds eyed him cautiously, but didn't get any closer. They all knew he was a pervert, but they just had to make sure he didn't do anything.

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #886 on: July 06, 2010, 05:55:04 PM »
Kiana slept for an hour though in her dreams she felt like someone was watching her all the time. When she woke up, she felt someone over her so she didn't open her eyes. In the blink of an eye, she raised her staff and whacked Bo hard in the head with it. Opening her eyes and getting to her feet, she glared at him. "What the hell is your deal?!" She spoke angrily. "Don't hover over me while I'm sleeping!"

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #887 on: July 06, 2010, 06:16:16 PM »
Talin thought that if the lingering sting of Elistra's slap was going to end, she wasn't going to use any real method of inflicting pain. But he was only capable of guessing so much as Elistra nodded and stradled Talin, making sure not to press on any of the needles as she looked Talin in the eyes. Talin's hopes of a less demeaning torture were dashed as he saw and heard Elistra crack her knuckles before balling up her hands into fists. "The first set is for looking at Kiana the same way you look at me..." she growled before throwing a right hook at him, followed up by a left hook. Talin was being submissive at first since he actually believed he deserved the punches. But as it dragged on, he was forcing himself to sit still as the anger of being hit and the frustration of not being able to block began to take its toll on his patience...

She knew it hurt, but she also knew he would be all better after he took a rest, since she was sure none of her punches would even fracture his jaw.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2010, 06:19:00 PM by Chrono Blackwyng »
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #888 on: July 06, 2010, 07:03:20 PM »
Drevo stood a ways from Ferdande eying another bow staff in his hands. "So...What's this one do?" "Spin it around." Drevo did just that, he spun it around and two chained knives came out of the ends. "Holy crap, this one is cool!" "That one is dangerous, it-" Just then one of the knives cut Drevo on the shoulder. "Ow! Crap! This thing is dangerous!" "It's clear you can't handle it..." "Wait, what?! Oh come on! Gimme a chance!" "No, for now training is over. We need to go eat."

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #889 on: July 07, 2010, 10:42:34 AM »
Kitt and Lo walked into the tavern, to find that only Korius and Hajime there already... Kitt sat down heavily on a bench, slumping over the table and instantly snoring. Lo leant over to give him a sharp slap to the back of the head, but stopped and sighed... "The child has had a hard day... Its best he gets some rest..."
With that she smirked, and sat down beside Kitt, careful not to wake the young feline as he snuffled in his sleep...
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #890 on: July 07, 2010, 02:21:18 PM »
Mo jumped in as time ran out and blocked Elistra's punches with his pompadour. "That's quite enough, Lady Elistra. Let's rest for now. Also, making this personal defeats the whole purpose. If it becomes personal and a lover's quarrel, he'll come to accept the torture, and you won't bring around his anger. Perhaps it's best that I work on Sir Talin and you can work on Korius after midday supper. Come." He backed Elistra up with his pompadour and, with two fingers, punched around the needles and removed each one with high precision and speed. Mo then helped Talin up before leading them both upstairs back into the tavern.

Bo took the brunt of the hit and chuckled as he backed up a bit, "Yes, Ma'am. Anyways, let's go. It's time for midday supper."

Korius watched as everyone started coming in from the trap door and Drevo with Ferdande from the front door. The barkeep and some other workers in the tavern brought out food from the back and began serving. Hajime looked at Korius, "You'll be going down with Mo after your meal, and I hear that Lady Elistra will be helping Mo with YOUR training."
« Last Edit: July 07, 2010, 02:53:21 PM by VeeSmith: His Wolfy »

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
« Reply #891 on: July 07, 2010, 03:13:12 PM »
Kiana turned her head towards the opposite corner when she heard Elistra say her name, but hadn't caught the whole of what she had said so she just shrugged and looked back at Bo. She felt more anger when he just chuckled at being hit, now knowing that he would just like being knocked around by her for doing something she didn't like. That meant that if she ever had to spar him, it wouldn't be as fun for her as she wanted to be and it'd actually be enjoyable for him. She followed him up to the tavern and sat down at the table with the others as the food was served. As she looked at Bo across the table, she couldn't help but think that without his perverted ways he'd be a decent guy and that he was actually good looking. She looked down at the food in front of her and started to eat. She knew his perverted ways would be all she focused on though so she believed she didn't have to worry about ending up liking him.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #892 on: July 07, 2010, 08:14:59 PM »
When Talin was seated, Elistra went to the counter and brought over four plates of food for Talin, and three for herself. "Again? Didn't I already have a massive breakfast?" he asked as his partially conscious mind somehow slipped into using dragon tongue rather than the language he was born into."You should count yourself lucky that Mo didn't see your tail, otherwise they might put you through the same pain as Korius if they see those scales as a 'disruption in Ki'... now eat your surplus so you don't collapse from hunger like last night" she snorted and replied in kind, while pointing her chop-sticks at the other three plates. Talin sighed and felt tears of shame fall off his face as his mate was actually forcing him to eat more than his body needed.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #893 on: July 08, 2010, 12:11:22 AM »
Drevo sat down at a table silently, a plate of chicken was brought to him. Just as he was about to eat Ferdande nudged him. "Three minutes." "For what?" "Until we get back to training." "Are you serious?" Ferdande didn't sat anything further and just walked over to a wall and leaned on it. Drevo could tell he was serious and started eating as fast as he could, practically inhaling his food. "He's such a jerk sometimes! I hope I get a break or something."

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #894 on: July 08, 2010, 08:36:32 AM »
A plate was set down in front of Kitt, but instead of waking up he simply continued to snore... Lo frowned, nudging him with an elbow... "Hey Kid... food..."

He continued to snore, rolling over slightly to get away from the nudging... Lo frowned even more, and gave him a sharp slap to the back of the head... "Wake up!" With a yell of surprise, and the -shing- of a half drawn sword, Kitt fell off the bench and onto the floor... He stood back up, yawning widely and sat down again.... He blinked twice, before realising there was food in front of him.. "Oh sweet... food..."

He started to eat hurriedly, leaving Lo with an exasperated and humerous expression on her reptilian face...

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #895 on: July 08, 2010, 02:49:29 PM »
Korius was interested in seeing how he would be getting anger management training. He was particularly how such a vain person as Mo would even be able to do anger management. However, he didn't feel it necessary to question Hajime's judgment, so he just finished up his meal and waited for the others to finish. Korius then followed Mo down to the lower levels and was taken aback as he was taken off guard by the needles like Talin had been. "I'll be helping out Sir Talin for his sessions from now on. Lady Elistra shall be giving you yours." A smile ran across Mo's face before he tended to Talin, who was then taken down again by the needles just 20 feet away.

Bo stared at Kiana during the whole meal, only occasionally whistling at some of the female workers in the tavern. As everyone began to go to their training, he got up and led Kiana back towards the trap door. Before going down, he got behind Kiana and almost brushed up against her. "After you, m'lady."
« Last Edit: July 08, 2010, 03:35:52 PM by Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy »

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #896 on: July 08, 2010, 03:47:52 PM »
Kiana ate her meal in silence. When she was done, she got up and followed Bo back over to the trap door. When he moved so close behind her and spoke, she cringed and a chill ran down her spine at the same time. She went down through the trap door ahead of him and headed over to where they had spent the first part of her training. Stopping and turning around to face him, she crossed her arms. "So what now?" She questioned as she looked at him.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #897 on: July 08, 2010, 03:53:07 PM »
Talin let out several curses as he was once again stuck with needles, but didn't move since he knew how much it would hurt if he did. Elistra walked over to Korius, and with a look that showed a lack of concern, started kicking, punching, and stomping various body parts in an attempt to figure out where it hurts the most. "I've been told it hurts more if you try to get up..." she said with a rather sinister grin as she continued to pound at his body, doing her best not to truly injure his body, just inflict pain.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2010, 03:55:02 PM by Chrono Blackwyng »

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #898 on: July 08, 2010, 08:56:34 PM »
Back in the wooded coppice, Kitt stood silently as Lo looked him up and down... She stopped, one clawed hand resting over his crossbow... "This was Vladimir's bow.... a very old and powerfull weapon... however, only as powerfull as the bolts it fires... show them to me"

Kitt took his quiver of crossbow bolts, and handed them over to Lo... She took one out, and tutted sharply, clicking her tongue against the roof of her mouth... "These are not fit for a ranger, even a ranger in training... poorly made, what kind of armour do you expect to punch through with these?" She tapped the bolt against kitt's head, tutting again...

"Now then... you stay here, run through the basic swordplay movements with your father's daggers... by the time i have come back i expect you to be able to recite the movements perfectly... until then, i shall go and see what we can find for our budding ranger to shoot with, eh?"

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #899 on: July 09, 2010, 01:59:50 AM »
Mo stood before Talin with a smug smile on his face, holding the mace and megaton hammer that he was holding earlier that morning. "I'm going to try not to enjoy this too much." Mo raised the weapons and had at it with Talin's face, stomach, back and groin. Korius grunted as Elistra wailed on him. By default of his upbringing, it wasn't long before his other eye began to glow and both eyes glowing much brighter with his anger. Within only 30 minutes, Korius snapped and he reacted to Elistra's hit across the face. As soon as he got up, Korius roared out loud as the needles did their job and sent extreme pain throughout his entire body while completely paralyzing him. Mo stopped hitting Talin for a second, "Be right back, precious. It seems Sir Korius is a bigger hothead than you, though I'm sure you're near your breaking point. Or do you love me more than your lady dragon?" He laughed as he ran over and removed the needles from Korius' body. Mo helped the wolf up in a sitting position again before reinserting the needles. "Let him rest a few minutes before starting again. This time, don't be afraid to break a few bones. Our medical teams are nothing to be underestimated, and we're training White to be able to do more than just cosmetic healing. Just keep the legs, head and arms intact, and he'll be fine. We have several medics here at all times who can patch him up in minutes." Mo ran back over to Talin and picked the weapons back up, "Did you miss me?" as he continued to wail on Talin, this time, more roughly.

Bo smiled at Kiana's question. "This time, I want to try casting two spells at a time. Take a 5 minutes rest before we start so that your Majicka goes back up to full. The food you all ate were cooked with our own special healing herbs. Yours in particular has some of my special herbs that are specified for Majicka restoration. After this morning's exercise, your body should be able to withstand more spells at once and higher level spells without much pain. Also, from this morning's training, you now possess Majicka almost equal to a full-fledged certified mage, whereas you had quite a bit less. After you cross the threshold into that amount of Majicka, your increase will slow down, but if you become stronger, you'll be able to keep going. How let's see you shake that a- i mean, cast those spells."

Meanwhile, Ferdande continued to train Drevo vigorously. About an hour in, he stopped their training session. "Drevo, your actions are still too sporadic. Even though you fight well, sometimes, you are still lacking a lot in movement and reaction. What would you do if you were hopelessly surrounded and your party is down? Are you going to let them die?" Ferdande placed his hands together and thousands of clones appeared around Drevo. "These clones aren't like our normal ones. These have physical bodies and can do real damage. I'm the only one in the clan who can do this. I'm about to show you exactly how badly you've let yourself go." With those words, Ferdande came at Drevo with all he had, not even hesitating to pull any punches so that Drevo knew exactly why he needs to train harder.