The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Kin Chronicles Realm: Betrayal of the Guardians  (Read 128963 times)

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
Re: Kin Chronicles Realm: Betrayal of the Guardians
« Reply #900 on: July 09, 2010, 03:49:36 PM »
Kiana just stood there with her arms crossed as Bo explained what she was going to do and how her majicka level had gone up, ignoring his little slip-up at the end of his answer and trying not to pay attention to his nice smile. After he was done talking, she counted the seconds in her head while remaining standing as she waited for her five-minute rest to be over. She turned and looked towards where Korius and Talin were getting their training. She felt herself getting slightly mad when she saw Elistra wailing on Korius and then slightly worse when the needles took effect when he got angry and moved, even though she knew he needed the training. The anger didn't show on her face though, just the blank look she had already had while looking at Bo.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #901 on: July 09, 2010, 06:24:36 PM »
"What kind of animal do you take me for, Talin is the only one who ever rips off limbs!" She yelled at Mo before doing a back kick right into Korius' solar plexus, then closed her eyes as she started cutting shallow marks onto his arms and back. Talin had actually passed out during the last two minutes of the first set, but had awoken just in time to hear 'Did you miss me'. He took a few hits before blacking out as he forced his body to roll backwards, his now prehensile tail grabbing the mace from Mo as he regained consiousness quickly enough to slowly get on his now shaky legs as his tail held up the mace rather awkwardly. "You hit me one more time, and you'll regret it." Talin said with a rather raspy voice since his throat dried out from a lack of water on Elistra's part. She only got him enough food to last the rest of the day, and managed to completely forget hydration. Stupid needles, my legs feel like they're being ripped off while being roasted over a fire!
« Last Edit: July 09, 2010, 06:27:47 PM by Chrono Blackwyng »
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #902 on: July 09, 2010, 09:03:41 PM »
Drevo looked in awe at the thousand Ferdandes that surrounded him. They came at him quickly, as hard as he could Drevo fought them off. He smacked two in front of him with his bow staff knocking them down then ducked a kick from behind. He delivered a sweep kick that tripped him and while rising he spun his bow staff over him taking out a few more. Drevo then rolled over the back of another and jabbed at another before being tripped. One tried to stomp on him while he was down but he rolled out of the way of it. Getting to his feet he continued to fight them off the best he could.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #903 on: July 09, 2010, 09:17:41 PM »
Lo walked back into the coppice, in time to see Kitt perform the last movement of basic swordplay... His twin daggers where humming softly, and glowing a pearlescant blue.. he was obviously calm and at peace... for if he had been fighting, bloodlust and angered, they would have burned with ethereal sliver fire, and sang a song of death....  She smiled, a rarity, and walked over to the young feline...
"Very good... It seems your fathers daggers have accepted you as their new masters... i assume you did not know, that a ranger's weaponry can kill someone attempting to use it... if you where not worthy, they would have burned you terribly..."

Kitt flinched, as if to try and drop the daggers... Lo laughed, another rarity... "Do not worry... they obviously recognised their master's kin... and i think they would have accepted you anyway.. the heart of a true ranger beats within you..."

She walked closer, handing back his quiver of bolts... It was now full to the brim with gold-fletched arrows, with ebony shafts and serrated tips... She had not finished however, and handed over another quiver, this one not so full... Kitt pulled one of these bolts out, they where longer than the others, with a heavy bodkin tip... "These other bolts... they wont fit in the loading mechanism... how do i fire them?"

Lo took his crossbow, and loaded one of the bolts singularly into it... "You must load and fire them one by one.. slower than your normal repeater shots... but far more deadly..." She took aim, and pulled the trigger... the large bolt flew true, smashing a wooden target into smithereens...
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
« Reply #904 on: July 10, 2010, 02:24:35 AM »
Mo smirked as Talin's body hit full paralysis as he grabbed the mace with his tail. "Tsk, tsk, tsk. You should know better, Talin. You move, you lose all bodily functions, including breathing." Mo waited a few seconds for Talin to calm down before doing the same as he did to Korius prior. After the wolf was propped back up and needled again, he threw the weapons aside. "It seems I'll need to give you another approach since it takes a lot of attacks to get you going." Mo took out a feather and tickled the dragon's chin. "Maybe I should give you a kiss?"

Korius groaned and grunted as he was being beat and feeling the lacerations through his arms and his back. Before Elistra could land another blow, other ninjas came down and stopped her. "That's enough for now. His presence is requested by Master Hajime and Vo." Mo came over for a second to remove the needles before going back to teasing Talin. Korius was dragged up the stairs and back down the medical center's stairs. There, White attempted to mend his bones, though he needed two other ninjas to help him with it, as Korius laid in the circle. White smiled and left without a word as Hajime, Vo and the other ninjas, now numbered over 30, gathered around the circle. With that, they commenced with the operation, Korius yelling and roaring more than he had that morning through the pain.

Bo watched as Kiana fired off spells after spells. "Faster! Make the spells simultaneous! Don't lag behind!" Though he ended up staring at her rump again.

Ferdande was not impressed with Drevo's attempt to fight off the thousands. Drevo had taken down almost 20 before the rest swarmed and grabbed his limbs, while Ferdande himself came up and grabbed Drevo's throat. "I hope that now you have a full grasp of what you lack. And I hope that this example is enough to get you to take this training more seriously and listen to me. If you train seriously and obediently, I'll teach you a new technique. And no, it's not the knife trick. You'll die if you attempt it."
« Last Edit: July 11, 2010, 11:49:58 AM by Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy »

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
« Reply #905 on: July 10, 2010, 11:49:04 PM »
Kiana grunted as she cast her spells. She wasn't used to doing two at a time so she had trouble with it at the beginning. When Bo yelled out his commands, she wanted to snap at him but resisted. "He's only trying to help, he's only trying to help..." She chanted in her head as she picked up the pace and started getting the hang of the technique.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #906 on: July 11, 2010, 06:51:50 PM »
Talin growled at Mo at the mention of 'kiss', along with the appearance of black tendrils snaking out of the joints of his body. Elistra popped Mo right in the jaw as soon as she also was put in the situation. "Don't. touch. me." was all she said, trying to keep her own mind from going beserk at this rather annoying 'ninja'. She had tolerated everything until just this moment, and she started wondering why Talin didn't already 'break out' of the needle-based hold.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2010, 06:53:36 PM by Chrono Blackwyng »
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #907 on: July 12, 2010, 04:49:41 PM »
When Ferdande said new trick Drevo broke out of his hold and started wagging his tail happily. "New trick?!" He was clearly exited like a puppy almost drooling. Stamina somehow renewed he wanted to go attacking them again, but didn't know if that's what he wanted. "So what do you want me to do?! Take on your army?? C'mon, tell me tell me!" He took a battle stance again just in case he was to go at the rest of them again.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #908 on: July 13, 2010, 10:47:50 AM »
The Clash of metal on metal filled the small coppice, as Lo pushed Kitt to his utmost limit. In-between dodging her sweeping attacks, and attempting to get at least one of his own daggers in under her defence, Kitt tried to count just how many times she had made him run through the basic and advanced combat moves. A moment later, and he paid for his lack of concentration, as Lo brought the blade of her sword up to his throat... She sighed, dropping the sword away from his neck, and rubbing her chin thoughtfully...

"You still are not fast enough... You have your natural feline agility... but this is not enough it would seem..."

She lunged again, this time Kitt brought both daggers up, locked together and catching her sword inbetween... She gave a half-smile, but one that was calculating and slightly worried.
 "Hmn... there is however one thing we could do... technically it is not allowed until you are at least eighteen... and for one so young as to go through it, i do not know... i shall have to talk to Korius about it first...."

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #909 on: July 13, 2010, 01:09:24 PM »
Mo laughed as he landed softly on his feet. "I almost forgot about you. Master Hajime wanted you to be trained, too, right?" Mo chuckled and, in a flash, closed the distance between him and Elistra. He punched her hard into the stomach to bring her to her knees and, like the others before, filled her with needles at critical points. "I think your training will help with Talin's as well." Mo took out his weapons again, about to give Elistra a beating.

Korius' voice rang throughout the underground and top-side for the entire afternoon. Near sunset, they released him from the room after he had calmed down. Hajime dragged Korius up towards the tavern like usual. She laughed after setting the tired wolf down, "I guess that's why they always say to not rush things. I can't believe you broke out twice when we tried to re-channel your Ki at a faster rate with more medics. After the meal tonight, we're going back down to work your Ki. Sorry, but you're not sleeping tonight with the others. Take a rest, the others will be up in a couple hours."

Bo giggled to himself as he stared at Kiana's behind as she cast her spells faster and more precisely. Only after two hours, Kiana's Majicka was already dwindling. Bo quickly ran up and restrained, but found his hands on her chest and quickly switched them to her arms.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #910 on: July 13, 2010, 03:00:53 PM »
Kiana growled when Bo's hands grabbed her chest. He was lucky that he switched his hands to her arms because he most likely would have ended up lying on the floor, unconscious. She took deep breaths as he held onto her arms, deciding not to bother trying to struggle against him this time. "Are we done for today?" She asked him. She didn't really care if they had to train more because it kept her mind off of other things, but she figured they wouldn't be able to do more with her majicka dwindling now.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #911 on: July 13, 2010, 08:21:03 PM »
Talin fully understood that this was to help him curb his anger, but that didn't take out the emotional sting of someone threatening to harm a loved one. It was like re-living his parents being killed, except screamed in his mind that he had to do something to stop it. The dark tendrils that had formed from rage and had taken a more tangible shape. Then after being announced by a feral roar, two of the ones that 'came out' of his shoulders had begun to home in directly at Mo.

However, after that moment he stopped listening to the voice as it told him to get up, or pull Elistra towards him. He felt that Chronin had two energies for a reason, and didn't trust the black tendrils to leave her unharmed upon contact. He was only focused on keeping Mo away from Elistra; she seemed very surprised to see that Talin could actually have a degree of control over Chronin's power, with only a limited practice in magic.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #912 on: July 13, 2010, 08:57:32 PM »
Drevo didn't get his answer so he just sucker punched one of the Ferdandes. He drew one of his new bow staffs from his bad, spinning it in the air the chained blades shot out. He spun it more fluidly than before, twirling it around his body as he did a few spins himself. It cut through several of them as he just mowed through the crowds. Eventually making a clearing he switched over to the segmented bow staff. Splitting it up he flung it while holding one end like it was a whip.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #913 on: July 13, 2010, 09:17:59 PM »
Lo watched as Kitt drew his crossbow up to one shoulder... She snapped irratably, slapping a taloned hand at his chest... "Breath in more... hold yourself strong and upright.." She clicked her tongue against the roof of her mouth, shaking her head as he tried to readjust his posture...
"No, no no... Like this..."
She pulled him closer to her, grabbing his hands in hers and forcefully putting him in the correct stance... She tutted and clicked as she worked, slapping elbows that where out at the wrong angle, and occasionally slapping the side of his head... eventually, she sighed and nodded...
"There... you have it now... practice that stance, every morning... i will make sure you do not get breakfast until you can show me that posture perfectly..."

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #914 on: July 14, 2010, 01:20:40 PM »
Bo gave a nervous chuckle, as Kiana hadn't passed out this time, and lowered her to the ground gently. "That'll be it for today. Rest up for now and we'll head up to the tavern, soon. If you want, you can turn your attention to your left and watch as Mo trains Elistra and Talin."

Across the way, Mo had already begun with Elistra's training. He wasn't surprised with Talin's initial reaction. Mo had no prejudice against the couple, but love is the same with any and all species, and he had to use it for their training. He proceeded to let Elistra have it, working on both her pride as a strong dragon, and Talin's strong love for her.

Ferdande watched as some of his clones get hit and disappear. "Not bad, Drevo. You're starting to get used to the weapons. However, there's still a couple problems." Ferdande pressed through the clones, and intentionally took the staff's blade into his left arm while powerfully grabbing Drevo by the throat and lifting him up in the air in a grip not possible to be broken from. "Your enemies are not only numerous, but are also trained to resist pain. In Elistro's case, he doesn't feel pain, just another beat of a fly's wings." Ferdande dropped Drevo and pulled the staff from his arm. He turned and walked off before creating more clones. "Let's practice for these last few minutes before we retire for the day. I'll run the thought of teaching you the technique through Korius... he is the creator of it, after all."
« Last Edit: July 14, 2010, 01:32:03 PM by Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy »