The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Kin Chronicles Realm: Betrayal of the Guardians  (Read 128950 times)

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
Re: Kin Chronicles Realm: Betrayal of the Guardians
« Reply #960 on: July 28, 2010, 12:59:50 AM »
Kiana smiled at the outfit when Bo produced it and explained what it was supposed to be for, like it didn't bother her. She looked over the outfit then looked him up and down, her smile turning into a excited-looking grin. While she was doing all this, her hands were behind her back and she had switched her staff to her left hand as she bended rock and made it encase her hand and up to her elbow. In a instant, the grin changed from an excited one to a vicious one and she punched him in the face with her rock-covered hand. "I am NOT here to be your eye candy!" She yelled at him. "I take my magic very seriously, including training!" She switched her staff into her rock-covered right hand then crossed her arms.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Healed up
« Reply #961 on: July 28, 2010, 03:01:34 AM »
*The wolf stopped quickly upon turning about* "Huh? But if we're in a secure area, why be silent about the obvious?" *He looked confused* "But you have weapons? I'm looking for a particular item...here." *He showed his knife in the closed position and flipped it open with a couple flicks of the wrist* "Balisong aka butterfly knife for the local folks, I think I need a replacement as I've used this one up for many years, do you have any in stock mister? I'm traveling with Korius and the others, or at least I was until I got here and I'm willing to pay with what I have since I know they are not cheap to make." "Ohh I'm so excited I can hardly stand it, I love seeing knives!" *His lost expression at the end of his spoken words to the man revealed more than he liked about his fantasies of blades*
« Last Edit: July 29, 2010, 01:49:05 AM by White Wolf Guardian »
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #962 on: July 28, 2010, 08:52:18 PM »
Talin had all but blocked out Mo, and he managed to keep his breathing even though ragged. He would just have to bide his time, even though he thought he could taste blood in his mouth from that last hit. Just wait for him to take out the needles... he thought as his body was actually going numb from the pain, regardless of the fact that pain is all he can still feel.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
« Reply #963 on: July 29, 2010, 10:40:09 PM »
Bo's figure dissolved into smoke, but his body that was backing up behind it couldn't dodge the hit. He had seen the Majicka build-up, but he was too distracted with imagining Kiana in the string-like outfit to react fast enough. Bo's nose bled as he scampered another couple feet backwards. "I do too, m'lady. However, if you can work hard under embarrassment, you'd do even better under pressure." Bo forced a fake, innocent smile, but his true intentions literally bled through his nose. Before another assault on his face was to happen he quickly placed his hands in front of him. "But let's just go back to double speed-casting for now. heh-heh..."

As Kitt read on, his vision began to blur all of a sudden. He placed the book down when he felt a small tightening in his chest. Kitt placed his hand on his chest and then felt the muscles on his back and shoulders convulse and fell back onto the bed. Kitt cringed again as his legs kicked up to his chest as it began to constrict itself. He screamed in pain as the after-effects of the ritual began to riddle him with pain.

Mo stopped his beatings after a while and switches his tactics. He began to tease the wolf as if he was trying to seduce him. As they neared the end of the morning training, Mo could only smile more as he sensed Talin's killing intent grow. He didn't fear the wolf in the least bit. However, Mo decided to humor the wolf and decided to let him fight for a bit. With a swift motion, Mo removed all the needles from the horned wolf's body. "How about a little exercise before our midday meal?"

The shop owner shook his head at the white mage's inability to pick up everything that he had said and failure to realize that everyone knew who he was. This kid needs more sleep. He just shrugged it off and opened the hatch behind his counter and led the mage downstairs. "Well, if you're interested in Balisong, I have this back wall portion set off for short blades. I have more than 50 different types, take your pick."

Ferdande's training to Drevo barely reached to punching when it was almost time for the midday meal. "For the rest of the time, just try holding the position."

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
« Reply #964 on: July 30, 2010, 12:42:12 AM »
Kiana saw right through his excuse and fake smile. She wanted so badly to spar with him at that moment to alleviate her anger but held back because her really wasn't worth the frustration and it probably turned him on anyway. She took a deep breath and exhaled as she let the rock fall of her arm and switched her staff to her right hand. She began doing her double speed-casting as instructed, focusing hard.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #965 on: July 30, 2010, 02:28:08 AM »
*The wolf rubbed the back of his head feeling stupid and his stomach grumbled a little as he nodded and followed the smith keeper* "Oh boy! I've never gotten to see so many different butterflies, I just wish I could have them all!" *His head felt like it twisted into a pretzel and tried to keep running free* "Okay okay, uhh well... let me think about this for a moment." *The wolf flips his knife open and closed in many different maneuvers until he had a thought and dropped the knife on the ground* "Err... I need one with weighted handles, single-sided blade with no serration, preferably with the average blade length of 4" and it can be with or without the closing latch but it needs to be swift, have a strong structure, and I'm kind of hoping for a Damascus blade with steel handles. Of course no vertical flippers or multi-layered types as those are off balanced." *White finally caught his breath and inhaled* "That's all!" *He gave a cheesy smile* "I hope my vocabulary wasn't too colloquial to understand." *He worried at the idea*

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #966 on: July 30, 2010, 11:56:44 AM »
Talin slowly stood up, then straightened himself out. "If thats what you want..." the power given to Talin had briefly re-combined to 'wake up' Chronin's spirit as he stood there with white hair blocking his eyes. I guess you deserve to use it this time since you got better at keeping control. Don't want to end up killing your sanity like your father, you're too much fun to get rid of. Talin finally raised his head, and a fiery red gleam was in his right eye as white magic formed a healing 'shield' around his body as he took a stance with an unusually calm 'killing intent' shown on his face.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #967 on: July 30, 2010, 02:56:42 PM »
Due to the continuous strain on his body for accelerated Ki re-channeling, Korius ended up passing out within the last hour before meal time, which made it easier for the medical team. Hajime sighed as they continued on with their efforts to speed things up, "I guess I'm going to bring this child his meal today. Though I can think of someone more suiting to do so..."

Bo ogled over Kiana's body as she continued her training. However, he really couldn't let her continue on as her Majicka began to dwindle again. This time, to avoid any misinterpretation, just placed a hand on her shoulder, "That's quite enough, now. Besides, it looks like we're about to see quite a show. You're about to see why almost everyone in the village fears Mo."

Kitt wished to all hell that the pain would stop soon or at least pass out, but he wasn't given the satisfaction. As his abilities had increased, so had his endurance, and it was something that seemed a curse, now.

A large smirk creeped onto Mo's face as he saw the transformation. His pompadour seemed to straighten with excitement. "Aside from Ferdande and Master Hajime, no one's ever given me even close to a challenge, and it gets monotonous when you fight the same 2 people over and over for several years."

The store owner pulled one out to White's specification and ran it in rotations around his fingers, opening and closing it in a single flow of motion. "I'll need to oil it a little more, so why don't you go back to the medical center? I'll have it sent over when I'm done. I'm sure Vo will want you to continue training and studying instead of idling around."
« Last Edit: July 31, 2010, 01:46:51 AM by Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy »

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #968 on: July 30, 2010, 03:45:26 PM »
Kiana almost swatted Bo's hand away and attacked him because at first she thought he was an attacker since she had been so focused, but she quickly stopped herself. She glanced back at him as she shrugged his hand off. She looked over to where Mo and Talin were training and waited for the fight to start. She crossed her arms as she waited, wanting to keep training but knowing she had been stopped for a reason.

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #969 on: July 31, 2010, 03:00:05 AM »
*White's eyes jumped for joy and he hugged the smith* "Thank you! I'll be waiting." "In anticipation might I add." *He hopped and skipped up the stairs and went out the store back towards the medical facility and then all the way back underground after a long time* "No food as of yet, oh well! I can get some laters, knives help me forget." *He shrugged as he excitedly sat down and looked around carefully hoping to avoid getting attacked by Vo and slowly picked up a book to hide his face in* "It'll be like I wasn't gone at all, just studying away!" *He chuckled and practiced some shielding and continued to read from the seemingly endless tomes awaiting his new defense ally*

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #970 on: July 31, 2010, 03:28:34 AM »
Talin stood rather motionless for a moment, waiting for Mo to start the attack, then goaded him by changing his aura from white to black, then lashing out with a fireball-like form of Dark magic, then went back to the white 'shield' before the attack had a chance to connect. He wasn't going hand-to-hand, he either had his main weapon, or he was going to resort to Chronin's power for mid-range combat.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #971 on: July 31, 2010, 07:55:49 PM »
Mo smoothly slicked to the side to avoid Talin's attack. He laughed in almost a giggle, "Oooh~, slinking into someone else's magic source I see. I hope you're not going to rely on that by itself, or else this will be more boring than fighting with Bo." Mo jumped into the air and began to spin rapidly and came down head first like a drill, his pompadour as the tip.

The operation on Korius ended half an hour prior to meal time. Hajime got up and sighed as he/she patted their shoulders, "I think, for once, I might actually be getting old. Vo, come with me to the kitchen. I think I'll need an extra hand with the cooking and preparing a few large food packages." Vo nodded, "And I'll go check up on the white runt. He's been missing all morning, and I sensed him returning about half an hour ago."

Bo chuckled as he watched, but it turned to a frown as he heard himself mentioned, "Hey, shut up!" Flustered, he crossed his arms and sat onto the ground, pouting.

Drevo's joints were sore as it reached just under half an hour till the meal, and collapsed onto the floor. "Dammit! This is really hard." Ferdande sighed, "I told you, Drevo. it took even me 3 days to just hold the position, let alone take hits"

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #972 on: July 31, 2010, 08:39:33 PM »
Kiana watched the fight with a straight face as Talin tapped into Chronin's power. She thought it was weak of him to use powers other than his own but it wasn't like she had any say in the matter so she stayed silent. Her silence broke though when Bo was insulted by Mo and had started pouting, and she chuckled. "So it is possible to hurt you after all..." She glanced down at him then looked back at the fight. "Just got to pick at your pride instead of trying to hurt you physically." She smirked for a second then went back to a straight face.

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #973 on: August 01, 2010, 01:34:18 AM »
*The wolf looked around for Vo again and continued reading, feeling some nervousness* "I gotta study, but..." *He yawned* "I'm tired and all this excitement without food hasn't helped much, I guess for a moment I could take a small... nap." *He laid his head on his book and then got down on the ground turning over until finally the sounds of light snoring could be heard with a small smile upon his face he dreamed* "Food... everywhere!" *Cooked chickens fell from the red and blue sky as he ran to catch them and gobble them up*

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #974 on: August 01, 2010, 03:38:42 AM »
Talin actually smiled as Mo took the bait, and jumped back at just the right moment to avoid the drill and catch Mo off-guard as he formed a copy of his weapon from Chronin's dark energy before bringing it down on Mo. He couldn't pull out his actual weapon since that would actually require him to get a magical link to the weapon that stretched outside of the training area; also he really didn't think it would go over well if he actually caused Mo some serious harm during a 'warm-up'.