The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Kin Chronicles Realm: Betrayal of the Guardians  (Read 128949 times)

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
Re: Kin Chronicles Realm: Betrayal of the Guardians
« Reply #990 on: August 05, 2010, 11:58:32 PM »
Drevo sat in silence, not really caring to do much else. He leaned on his hand lost in thought. "How much longer is this going to take? I want to get stringer, this is so lame...There has to be a quicker way to do this. This'll take foreveeeer...Geez...*Sigh*...I wonder where Elistro is...If I'll even see him again...No, I have to. I will find him, kill him and avenge my family. But I'm tired...I wish there was a simpler way to train."

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
« Reply #991 on: August 06, 2010, 12:54:36 AM »
Kitt ate in silence with Lo. He stopped once in a while due to pain aftershocks from the Ritual. Lo made a face each time and sighed as she left with their empty trays, "I'm sorry, but I won't be back for the rest of the day. I'll see you tomorrow for the rest of your training. We have two days left. We'll make the best of them."

Korius sighed as he shoveled a few more chunks of food into his mouth, chewed and swallowed, "No one's actually ever cared for me... except HER. My own men, everyone around me, they only cared about themselves, or the well-being of Gaia. It never really bothered me, but it changed a bit after being moved over to being Koara's personal guard. It was only then that I realized that there was more to life than just worrying and looking out for the greater good of all of Gaia, to look after my own happiness for once. But, as you know, that was pretty short-lived." He continued to eat more and ate a little faster, drowning out the increasing sorrow coming from those memories. "Maybe it was just the heavens telling me that love is nothing that I can have. It seems that my sole purpose is to just protect Gaia..." Now all that's left to complete that purpose, is to unlock my full power...

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #992 on: August 06, 2010, 01:23:18 AM »
Kiana didn't really know what to say to Korius. She felt bad for him and how he felt like he needed to take care of everything himself. She wasn't very good at saying things to cheer people up, especially when it came to relationships since she had never had one. Hearing him talk the way he was actually made her a little mad. "You can't honestly believe that that's the only reason you exist. I mean, I haven't known you all that long and I still think that's not true." She said before taking another bite of food. She chewed and then swallowed it before continuing. "As for love, I couldn't give you any advice on something I have had no experience with. I probably would have had an arranged marriage if I had stuck around with my parents...either that or they wouldn't have even cared if I became an old spinster because they hated me so much after my brother's death..." She mumbled then ate some more of her food.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Currently: Healed up
« Reply #993 on: August 06, 2010, 01:30:43 AM »
*The wolf finished his food and then quickly left hoping Vo would not notice him leaving and headed for the medical facility* "I haven't seen Korius since the operation, I hope he turned out okay." *White started walking underground in the medical facility and then suddenly focused his attention from his ball of energy that was still in his hand rather quickly to Kiana and Korius talking, eavesdropping on Kiana's part of the conversation* "Oh great Gaia! A moment of long since needed peace!" *He listened intently from his position as he kept walking closer* "I've waited a long time to see him value Kiana as an important person to him, though undervalues some others who care about him." *The wolf grumbled, but remained cheery for Kiana* "Well time to get to work, whenever Vo gets around I'll be waiting. Probably best not to bother those two either." *He moved quietly and went to his studying area*
« Last Edit: August 06, 2010, 02:03:03 AM by White Wolf Guardian »
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #994 on: August 06, 2010, 02:53:35 AM »
Talin was starting to get impatient with Elistra, one moment she was leaning against him, the next shes hugging him tightly, then it gets as far as nuzzling his neck and face, then she just stops and sits there fidgeting until it repeats again. He finally stops studying the theory book and closes his hand over her snout. "I'm trying to make sure Mo has to at least put some effort into beating me, but if you insist..." he kissed her quickly enough on the lips to catch her in the middle of her emotion shift, and her hormones did the rest of the job in knocking her out from shock and surprise. Its ironic, normally I would do anything for her to be like this, and now its a hinderance!!
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #995 on: August 06, 2010, 04:34:51 PM »
Drevo got up quietly without a word and left the table. He walked slowly up the stairs and to his room. Once in his room he looked at his bed, but he didn't get in it. Instead he took the pose from training. He held it for long periods of time, as long as he could each time he did it. Though tired, he kept pushing it. Drevo shook slightly as he took the pose again, his leg gave way and he fell on his butt and then fell backwards onto the floor sprawling out on the floor. Soon enough he just fell asleep there.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #996 on: August 06, 2010, 07:17:43 PM »
Kitt sat on his bed, the aftershock pains now reduced to simply a dull ache that stayed with him always. He sighed, drumming his fingers against the wooden frame of the bed as he looked longingly at the door of his room. He stood up, the pain that normally would have flared in his legs simply giving a slight growl of annoyance and leaving it at that. He took a few tentative steps. The pain didnt increase...

Shrugging, he pulled the autumnal cloak around him and walked out of the room. Closing the door behind him a small moment of triumph burst into life within him... Just this slight show of regaining control was enough to make him the happiest he had been in days. Walking downstairs, with only a limp to show any pain, he sat down at a bench.
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #997 on: August 06, 2010, 11:16:54 PM »
Korius sighed, listening to Kiana, "Destiny is an intricate and complicated thing. Possibly, in order for you to fulfill your destiny, fate had to remove your brother from you, just as fate had removed Mistress Koara from my life. Valius, Valia, Marco, Arthur... they all had their fates sealed. At least you had a family to grow up with. Anything or anyone that ever even came close to being family to me have ended up dead. The monks, my fellow students, Koara, Valius... it's all too more of an affirmation that things such as love are not meant for me... which is why I've been avoiding you..." He shook his head one more time like he had a headache as Hajime and the others came back inside. "Okay, dear, meal time's over. Time for your afternoon trainings. Korius, you lay back down." Bo stood at the doorway and motioned for Kiana to follow with the trays and led her back to the tavern, and then into the training area after dropping off the trays. "Let's continue..."

Ferdande walked into Drevo's room and found him laying around. "You know, I'm glad you're working hard, but you're supposed to be training with me on that. Come on, get up. Everyone else has already finished their lunches and gone back to training. No time to be lazy. We don't have much time left."

Mo walked up to Elistra's room door right around the time Talin started talking and yelled right over after he was done, "Let's go, Talin. If you want a larger beating, just say so. I'll give it to you..."

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
« Reply #998 on: August 06, 2010, 11:58:06 PM »
Kiana wasn't quite sure about what she had just heard Korius say last, but she didn't have a chance to say anything since Hajime and the others came back at that moment and Bo motioned for her to go with him. She grabbed the trays which were now much lighter than before and followed after Bo, glancing back at Korius with a puzzled look on her face before closing the door behind her. She didn't even notice White sitting in a chair nearby and just kept following Bo looking like she was trying very hard to figure something out. She dropped off the trays in the kitchen of the tavern and then followed Bo down to the training area. "Same old, same old?" She questioned Bo about the training in a low voice, her thoughts obviously still focused elsewhere.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Currently: Healed up
« Reply #999 on: August 07, 2010, 01:53:54 AM »
*White looked up for a moment to watch Kiana leave and then looked back down at his book, studying rigorously* "Gotta make up for all that missed time... so I put my hand here and my other hand here, then cast a shield, focusing on the center point of the object and make it small, therefore more stable, but not too small so the edges have freedom to move, then moving outside of this layer create another layer and continue to build upon each layer, thus it will take more than one powerful attack to break through..." *He muttered to himself aloud, hardly concerned with anyone that could drop by*
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #1000 on: August 07, 2010, 02:11:19 AM »
Talin saw Mo as he walked through the door, and put the book down by Elistra before getting up and following Mo to the training hall. He had studied the entire theory book except for the index, so he was going to put the theory to the test when Mo had him "spar" again. But thats not until Mo has had his fun beating him up and provoking him to go beserk in a multitude of ways...
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1001 on: August 07, 2010, 03:27:13 PM »
Drevo got up when Ferdande came in and picked him up. He stretched and followed him back to the training area. "Is there any way to speed this up at all? I want to get stronger...Quickly. I'm sure you have something that can help, or some kind of method to do the trick, right? Come on, you can tell me. And I really don't want to have to train under Korius...He's a jerk. I get the feeling he doesn't really care about me. *Shrug* And I don't think Kiana is too fond of me either...Or Kitt for that matter...I mean...I wasn't strong enough to save his father...White probably hates me too, it seems every scuffle we get in he has to heal me up. *Sigh*"

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #1002 on: August 07, 2010, 06:08:44 PM »
Kitt stood up from the bench, stretching. The Inn was empty, everyone away at their respective training, and for that he was grateful. In all honesty he didnt know whether or not he wanted people staring at him right now. Looking both left and right, checking for Lo or anyone else who might tell him off, he drew his sword. It hummed expectantly in his grip, glowing. Its colour had changed however, before it was a pale blue, now a inner light of gold flowed through the blade.

Tensing his grip on the sword, Kitt swung it a few times experimentally. Aside from a short pain in his shoulder, the simple exercise was easy enough. Indeed, after a few more swings and shorts parries against an invisible opponent, the speed and precision of his sword handling was startlingly more advanced than before the ritual. He swung the sword in a wrist-bending spin, ending in a powerful stop thrust. The blade now flickered with flames of shimmering gold and silver, sparks dancing onto the stone floor where they hissed into nothing. He smirked, sliding the sword back into his scabbard. Despite the pain and weariness, he couldnt wait to see what else he could do now...
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1003 on: August 07, 2010, 10:22:15 PM »
Mo continued his training for Talin, but took an entire 180 degree approach. Instead, after needling Talin up, he produced a pill from his pouch and held it in front of Talin. "Here, I have a special pill that will speed up your training. However, it will work on a special part of your instincts that will trigger an impulse to move and attack against me like no other. Will you accept?"

Ferdande frowned at Drevo's complaining. "I told you, there's no other way, and that it took me well over 4 days to do myself. You have to know that there are no real shortcuts in life. And frankly speaking, there's no one better to teach you the technique than the maker himself. There's more to his life than he lets anyone know. However, it's not my place to tell you. Let me see how well you can hold it. I'll start a little stronger and slap you off your rocker." A sort of devilish smile crept over his face, "Or should I have Alexia do it for me?"

Korius roars and screaming rang throughout the entire village like before. The operation room was filled to the brim again as numerous ninja helped out with restraining Korius while they continued operation at an accelerated speed. Vo had left another large pile of books for White to read before entering the operation room with Hajime earlier. She left a warning to White, "Make sure your little buns stay there or else it will go from white to red for being a misbehaved little boy."

As Kiana began her training again, Bo watched her intently, and continued to ogle her body. However, unbeknownst to her, there was a reason for him always scanning her body while she practiced. The eye-candy was just a bonus... "Keep on going..." However, his perversion still came through with the drool dripping down his mouth.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1004 on: August 07, 2010, 11:48:21 PM »
Kiana caught Bo drooling and became agitated. "How about you stop drooling and focus on what we're doing instead of my body!" She snapped at Bo as she continued casting her spells. She cast two spells at the same time each time. She pushed herself to cast faster and faster as she continued on. She needed to be better. She needed to be stronger. She needed to be useful to the group instead of not being any help to them. She had to make her brother proud. Her brother... what had Korius said about her brother when they were talking? "'...Possibly, in order for you to fulfill your destiny, fate had to remove your brother from you...'" His words rang in her head. "Fate. Didn't. Kill. Him. A. Greedy. Idiot. Who. Wanted. His. Sword. Did." She grumbled irritatedly, casting two spells together as she said each word. "My brother would have been a better fit for this whole thing than I am..."