The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Kin Chronicles Realm: Betrayal of the Guardians  (Read 128904 times)

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
Re: Kin Chronicles Realm: Betrayal of the Guardians
« Reply #150 on: February 12, 2010, 02:50:55 AM »
Drevo ran towards Valius from behind and jumped swiftly off his shoulders and began to corkscrew over Septim's head taking a swing at him with his bowstaff as he tried to get behind him.

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
« Reply #151 on: February 12, 2010, 03:00:00 AM »
Septim rolled back, directing Valia to the side and letting go of Korius's katana, letting the thrust collide with Drevo's attack and, in one motion, roundhoused Drevo into the wall in midair and reversed it, kicking Korius back into  the pillar behind him. Without missing a beat, Septim punched Valius hard in the gut, causing him to let go of Valia and bawl onto the floor. Septim raised his halberd and came down with it...

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #152 on: February 12, 2010, 04:15:43 PM »
Kitt's father loosed a bolt aimed for Valius' head as he brought down the great halberd... maybe enough to distract him and let Valius escape an early death.... Kitt himself joined his father, loading one of the enchanted bolts bestowed upon him by the smith, loosing the bolt with a sharp twang it leapt the distance to Septim an ice blue streak... Kitts father took aim, unleashing an arrow enchanted with the powers of lightning, a sharp crackling bolt og brightest white and gold jumped to greet Septim even as Kitt loaded another of his bolts...

"Your the reason my wife is not by my side! You are the reason for countless deaths! Now it is time for yours, Septim, traitor of Gaia!"
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #153 on: February 12, 2010, 04:59:11 PM »
Septim jumped back, ducked in a circular motion and deflecting some of the bolts with his cape, but the lightning-enchanted bolt shot right through the cape, including some of the weapons holstered in its lining. Septim threw the halberd horizontally at the rangers...

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #154 on: February 13, 2010, 01:39:55 AM »
As Drevo smacked the wall and fell to the ground he got up, noticing Septim tossing his halberd at the rangers. Using his speed he grabbed the halberd and spun it around in the air. He then held his bowstaff behind his back with his right hand and pointed the halberd at Septim in his left hand; squarring up with him. Drevo's hat was still pulled over his eyes as he glared at Septim.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #155 on: February 13, 2010, 01:49:25 AM »
Talin didn't need to say anything, his blade would speak for him as he ran past Drevo, and somersaulted towards Septim, his blade spinning wildly.

Elistra waited for Septim to block Talin's attack or try to dodge it, and thats where she would throw in some knives to either distract, or to get a few hits in.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #156 on: February 13, 2010, 02:02:28 AM »
Septim reached into his cape and pulled out a broadsword in his right hand and an enlarged sai in his left. Korius staggered up to his feet and picked up Valia. He dragged Valius up and charged Septim. Septim blocked the buster-class claymore with the sai and twisted Valia to the side, forcing Korius to strain to the side and open up. He thrust the broadsword towards Korius's heart. Valius ducked in low and helped move Korius aside, who already released Valia and grabbed Valia, rotating a bit and brought it up. Septim dodged to his left, but took a small cut on his right shoulder. Septim landed on top of the halberd and caused it to drive into the ground and kicked Drevo in the face.

Post Merge: February 13, 2010, 02:05:58 AM
Talin didn't need to say anything, his blade would speak for him as he ran past Drevo, and somersaulted towards Septim, his blade spinning wildly.

Elistra waited for Septim to block Talin's attack or try to dodge it, and thats where she would throw in some knives to either distract, or to get a few hits in.

Septim jumped off the halberd and threw 4 daggers from his cape at Talin, forcing him to dodge and deflected Elistra's knives the same as he did the bolts, but he wasn't fast enough and got a cut on his face.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2010, 02:05:58 AM by Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy »

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #157 on: February 13, 2010, 02:15:49 AM »
Kiana watched the action intently out of striking distance, looking for openings where a little bit of her majicka could be used and be helpful. She crouched down and set her staff beside her. Pressing her fingertips against the stone floor, the top half of her fingers actual went into the stone and she twisted her hands which caused stone to climb up Septim's legs to just below the knee. She pulled her fingers out of the stone and stood back up, picking up her staff and hoping the stone would be strong enough to hold him in place.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #158 on: February 13, 2010, 02:20:24 AM »
Septim laughed maniacally as he felt  the stone wrap around his legs and kicked out of them. "Hahaha! Did you really think you'd be able to hold ME!?" He jumped from his position and aimed a thrust straight at Kiana.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #159 on: February 13, 2010, 02:30:58 AM »
Talin used the bottom blade of his volge, and vaulted into range of Septim, knocking the weapon away with the top of his volge and then made an attempt to at least push Septim away from Kiana, while Elistra kept the other weapon hand busy by trying to disable it with thrown needles.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #160 on: February 13, 2010, 02:36:30 AM »
Septim growled and released the weapon, and grabbed Talin, using an Izuna on him, and also using Talin as a shield so that Elistra didn't throw any needles at him. After landing, he quickly grabbed the Kiana's staff in her hand and pulled her in, turning the top bulge of it into her, sending her back a few meters.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #161 on: February 13, 2010, 02:43:02 AM »
As Drevo slid across the ground he saw Kiana get hit; enraged he couldn't prevent it he pushed off something sliding him further across the floor towards Kiana. He stood up behind her and caught her. "Are you okay?" he asked in a soft voice.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #162 on: February 13, 2010, 02:45:25 AM »
Septim rushed the two of them. "As fine as you will be." Septim threw a strong punch into Kiana's gut and the force reverbed right into Drevo. He then pulled out a short sword from his cape.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #163 on: February 13, 2010, 02:47:31 AM »
Drevo flew back into a wall; it cracked slightly from the impact. He saw Septim drawing a sword and dashed awy still with Kiana in his arms.

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #164 on: February 13, 2010, 02:54:00 AM »
Kiana cringed with pain from both blows but didn't let out a sound. "I'm fine. Just fight." She said in a low angry voice. She quickly got out of Drevo's arms, not wanting to be protected and kept from fighting, and stayed out of striking distance from Septim. She shoved her left hand into a wall and pulled out a stone slab. She then spun around and threw it at Septim's head.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown