The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Kin Chronicles Realm: Betrayal of the Guardians  (Read 128795 times)

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
Re: Kin Chronicles Realm: Betrayal of the Guardians
« Reply #1725 on: April 30, 2011, 10:43:12 PM »
As Kiana watched the area out in front of her, she scowled when she saw a female come into view from the direction that she had seen the flash come from. She watched the woman walk toward the town until she disappeared after going through the gate. If she hadn't been smart, she probably would have ended up breaking her staff in half with how hard she was gripping it with both of her hands at separate spots. Letting out a frustrated sigh, she got up from her spot then let out a groan since her back and legs were feeling pretty stiff. She stretched up onto her toes and stretched her arms over her head then relaxed herself into a normal standing position. Waiting a moment, she finally forced herself to go into town, particularly toward the Inn since she was pretty hungry.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Healed up
« Reply #1726 on: April 30, 2011, 11:12:55 PM »
"You idiot I can't jump that far, I'm not a damn ninja! Why do you think I stayed up here all night long?! I can't go anywhere without you helping me down from here. Not only that now there's thugs that want your head and now that they've seen me with you they'll probably think I should share the same fate." *He clenched his fists and tried really hard not to take a swing at Drevo in frustration* "Just... please let me down off this building. I won't even tell Korius about your little problem." "That is as long as we don't meet up with those people again, because then I'd like to see him get out of that situation without answering..."
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #1727 on: May 01, 2011, 01:53:03 AM »
Talin sat backwards in a chair, his arms resting on the back of it. He surveyed over the bar, wondering why nobody from the group was in here besides himself. Talin could vaguely feel the waitress giving him the stink eye, but he had more pressing issues to tend to. If this was how she was going to treat you, I would've gotten it over and done with. Like I'm taking advice from the person who killed hundreds over a single grievance...
« Last Edit: May 02, 2011, 10:44:59 PM by Chrono Blackwyng »
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #1728 on: May 01, 2011, 02:08:17 AM »
"Okay, okay. Calm down, White." Drevo said waving his hands a bit. He sensed his frustration and wanted to get him down before he ended up on the wrong side of his healing magic. He took a few steps and ran for the next roof. He grabbed White along the way and jumped with him. It wasn't a huge gap and the lower elevation of the next building helped. He continued running along the roof of the current building gaining momentum for the next one. Drevo jumped for it and barely landed on the ledge. He shoved White to ensure he got on though he lost his footing. It was still early and he was groggy with a hangover. He fell over the side managing to hold onto the edge barely. Though his grip soon failed him and he fell into the alley below. Luckily several clothes lines, an awning and crates below them broke his fall. He laid there in pain not deciding on moving. Hopefully White would come to check on him. The roof he was on had a door on the top, crazily enough it was the inn he was planning to go to to find the others.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #1729 on: May 01, 2011, 10:39:33 AM »
Kitt glanced over at Soria and got up, stretching again and holding out his arm. He whistled and Evellyn fluttered down, landing smoothly on the proffered hand and nipping his finger affectionately as Kitt turned to walk back into the Inn... Hopefully breakfast was ready by now...

Stomach growling, Kitt entered the Inn and sat down near Talin. Drawing his repeater crossbow he laid it across his lap and pulled out a cloth and beeswax, continuing to tend to the weapon meticulously, just as his father had taught him. Evellyn sat on Kitt's shoulder, beady eye watching Soria curiously.
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
« Reply #1730 on: May 01, 2011, 11:20:37 PM »
Soria walked up to the bar, dropping money onto the innkeeper's table, "Food and provisions that the group needs. We're expecting three more, so make it quick. Whatever food you can muster." She went over to where Kitt was and ran a finger along the top of the bird's head, though it barely even touched. Evellyn quivered and shrunk back, afraid of Soria, her animal instincts telling her to stay still and the cat might go away. "A fine bird you have, child. Though a bit young and naive, it will serve you well yet. I will save what information need be divulged when everyone arrives, and it feels that their all close."

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
« Reply #1731 on: May 02, 2011, 03:23:05 PM »
Kiana weaved her way through alleys until she got to the street that the Inn was on. When she arrived at the Inn, she looked through the window and saw the woman from before standing by Kitt. She moved over to the door and stood there with her hand on the handle of it for a moment then yanked the door open then entered the Inn. The door didn't exactly close gently behind her but she didn't care as she moved to lean against the wall with her arms crossed. She looked at Soria with displeasure. "So what is it you want exactly?" She questioned, her unhappiness was quite apparent.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #1732 on: May 02, 2011, 07:27:43 PM »
"Great... he hurt himself again. But you know what, I don't care for these few seconds I'm getting down from this roof and going to a bathroom." *White looked over the front of the building, noticing it was their hotel* "Oh good, this is probably the best roof to land on." *He noticed a small terrace down below that was in survivable reach* "Well I'm not going to waste any time, as much as I hate to admit right now I don't want to keep Drevo waiting forever either." *He hopped down onto the terrace discovering it was part of one of the rooms* "Alright... I just hope nobody is in here." *He quietly crept into the room looking around slowly*

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #1733 on: May 02, 2011, 10:58:17 PM »
Talin watched Kitt walk in with a woman in somewhat flashy monk clothes. His gaze drifted right towards the monk as Kitt sat next to him. "From what I'm hearing, it seems you know where our 'leader' is. If he caused you any issues, then I'm sorry for trying to cheer him up." Talin's arms tensed as he could sense a feeling similar to Evellyn's, but is more inclined to attack rather than flee.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #1734 on: May 03, 2011, 03:37:09 PM »
Kitt remained tending to his crossbow, checking the string for wear or tear and polishing the wood stock until it had returned to its maple hue. Finally he glanced up at Soria and ran his own hand through Evellyn's feathers, fingers stroking them smooth in an almost motherly way. The falcon blinked twice and stretched her wings with an expansive gesture, shuffling away from Soria across Kitt's shoulder. Still remaining silent he pulled back his hood and slung his crossbow back over his shoulder, eyes looking Soria up and down curiously...

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
« Reply #1735 on: May 03, 2011, 06:18:19 PM »
Soria's demure was worse than Kiana's, but she kept it under wraps, merely giving a slight glare instead, "Stifle yourself, Earth manipulator. We'll get to it once the last two get here. Your little drunkard friends are stumbling along, and what I have to say to you all must wait until they arrive because it is for all your ears." She sighed and closed her eyes, sitting down onto one of the seats and using her senses to find exactly where White and Drevo were. "And from the feel of their auras, one is still drunk."

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1736 on: May 03, 2011, 07:06:45 PM »
Kiana scoffed at Soria telling her to stifle herself. "Whatever." Was the response she gave and then looked upward as she heard a thump. Moving to the door, she exited the Inn then looked up to see some kind of terrace. She didn't see anyone there though so she decided to look around, noticing a few items of clothing laying on the ground at the end of an alley. Walking toward the alley, she noticed some clotheslines torn down, a broken awning, and smashed crates with items strewn all over the ground. It peeked her curiosity so she went toward the broken crates and saw an arm and two legs from her angle of view. She moved a little more quickly towards the broken crates now that she had seen limbs and when she got there she saw that it was Drevo. Stopping, she crossed her arms and scowled as she looked down at him. "You've got to be kidding me..." She said as she looked him over. "Alright, well, we've got some haughty woman who needs to tell us crap, so let's go you." She grabbed him by the collar with her left hand then dragged him behind her out of the alley, having no concern on whether it would hurt him or not. Opening the door to the Inn, she proceeded to drag him inside, sit him in a chair, then go back to leaning against the wall like she had been before with her arms crossed.

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #1737 on: May 04, 2011, 02:14:25 AM »
*Suddenly White heard a scream from the corner of the room* "Get out of here you pervert!" *The wolf turned to see a young lemur gal who was apparently brushing her hair in front of a mirror facing in his direction* "Miss you don't understand I'm just trying to go to the bathroom... that was very improperly constructed." "You're sick! Get out of here right now!" *The girl turned around and threw a shoe at the mage* "Gah! Please don't hurt me." *He ran away, rushing through the door and bolted down the hallway, and tripping on the stairs as he tried to make his way down, tumbling to the bottom* "Ughhh... my head feels worse now." *He struggled to get up*

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #1738 on: May 04, 2011, 10:16:35 PM »
Drevo was dazed from his fall, barely realizing he was being dragged. He vaguely knew it was Kiana up until she set him into a chair. About then he snapped out of his daze and looked around to see everyone else except Korius. "What? What are-...Where...*Shakes his head* What's going on?" He held his head in pain from his hangover. He reached for his sake but couldn't find it which made him get a little unnerved.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #1739 on: May 05, 2011, 03:49:25 PM »
Kitt looked up at Kiana dragged Drevo into the Inn. Grinning, he stood up and walked over to where White had tumbled down the stairs. With a grunt he helped pull the wolf to his feet, still grinning. Evellyn sat at the table, shuffling her wings nervously, beady eye watching Soria. Kitt glanced over at the bird and held out a hand as he helped White up, Evellyn fluttered over gratefully and sat happily on Kitt's arm...