The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Kin Chronicles Realm: Betrayal of the Guardians  (Read 128834 times)

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Healed up
Re: Kin Chronicles Realm: Betrayal of the Guardians
« Reply #2010 on: September 13, 2011, 05:34:45 PM »
*White looked at Drevo in a worried expression for a moment as he moved away, walking around and resorting to drinking his alcohol* "I hope he isn't ever an angry drunk..." *The wolf's attention was cut short immediately upon hearing Kitt asking him about his placement* "Well.. if you don't mind, what I could really use right now is some sort of majicka fix. I really want to fix these damned legs before they start smelling or something nasty like a disease. For now though, being moved would probably be good for circulation."
« Last Edit: September 13, 2011, 07:01:50 PM by White Wolf Guardian »
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #2011 on: September 13, 2011, 09:30:12 PM »
Talin managed to find a large enough tree, and set Soria against the tree while he went over to a pond to clean the sword and sharpen it with the whet stone he used to have for his volge until his ancestor showed how easy it was to fix.He was hardly paying any attention to anything beyond caring for the blade, so the tear that fell on the blade was a small shock to him. He stopped cleaning it and moved it farther down his lap as one hand wiped away the build-up around his eyes, that never seemed to stop after every successive wipe. Talin you idiot, you can't start crying now. You'll mess up the finish... The tears came out even more at the imagined voice of Elistra.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #2012 on: September 13, 2011, 10:56:34 PM »
Drevo continued to pace until he heard Kitt mention White. The drink let him calm down a bit so he wouldn't actually take off. There was a lot to do with White, too. There was no way in hell he would let Korius help him and Kitt was too weak to carry him alone, not to mention Talin was doing something. "We're not going anywhere until Kiana and Korius wake up. I can't carry you all." he said. "I'm gonna go check on Kiana..." he continued. After that he walked over to her and knelt down beside her. He casually poked her in the shoulder with the end of his bowstaff. "Hey...You gonna wake up anytime soon?" he said. After a moment of no response he stood back up and turned to Korius. "That idiot...If he got her killed, too..." he thought as he made his way towards him. There was an anger building up inside of him which made him grit his teeth. He stood over Korius' unconscious body looking down at him. "I could end this right now...He's a bigger threat than the guardians at this point. I'd be protecting everyone, right?" he thought. He put his paw to his face and smiled crazily. "They would all be safe..." he said softly. His paw snapped to his bowstaff and he held it like it was a sheathed sword. Slowly he took out his hidden katana, letting it ring as he pulled it from the sheathe. He examined it, holding it point up in the air. Then he looked at Korius, the same crazy smile and a light chuckle now.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #2013 on: September 14, 2011, 08:04:55 PM »
Kitt nodded to White, sure that he couldn't help with the majika problem, but wanting to help somehow if he could. "Okay. We can help you move into a more comfortable position, then we can see about patching you up." One feline ear flicked at the sound of the ringing blade, but he didnt turn to look at Drevo.

With a huff he crouched down beside White, getting one arm under the Wolf's and bracing as he help White up "Alright, lets see if we  can get you up without too much pain eh?" He now looked across at Drevo, suddenly realizing that he would need his help to lift White without putting pressure on his leg. With another sullen huff he said "Drevo, put the damned sword away and help..." He watched as Drevo held the katana up to the light, suspicion mounting in his voice as he said again "Er... Drevo?"
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
« Reply #2014 on: September 15, 2011, 01:09:01 AM »
Despite his situation, Korius' mind was very active and had found itself sitting on a beach during sunset out where Linkinshire used to stand. There, sitting beside him, was Koara Uzima. "So. Am I finally dead? Are you to guide me to the other side?" Koara chuckled, "I'm sorry, love, but I'm not. I've merely come to point you back to the proper direction. Your work is still not over yet, and it's time that you finally let go of me. Though I love you as much as you love me, I'm also the manifestation of your dark Ki. Embrace love again, and embrace that woman that you now love. It's alright. Besides, older women like myself aren't ideal wives anyways." A voice appeared from behind them, "Alright, m'lady. It's time we headed off. Let this idiot get back to the world." Koara smirked and got up, leaving without even looking behind. Korius could already tell that Soria was the owner of the voice. "Just don't screw up, kiddo. You just lost your last lifeline. You're on your own for the rest of your path, now." Tears trickled down Korius' face as the two women faded into nothingness. He began to walk towards the sun, but then began to run, and it all faded to darkness as he slowly regained consciousness. Korius was a bit hazy at first, but he snapped to as he felt Drevo's killing intent. Korius quickly drew the twin sai from the rear holster and wedged Drevo's sword and hand with one, pushing it up, and brought the other up to Drevo's throat, stopping just as the tip poked his skin.

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #2015 on: September 15, 2011, 01:35:04 AM »
Kiana slowly came back to consciousness as she felt a weird sensation at a particular point on her body and a muffled voice since she wasn't conscious enough to hear clearly. She opened her eyes in time to see Drevo walking away. She watched as he stared down at Korius and then drew his sword. "Drevo..." She said weakly, but loud enough for him to hear. "Don't be an idiot..." It was after she said this that Korius came to and defended himself with the twin sai he carried. She chuckled a little bit and watched the two through her half-open eyes. Her hand was unconsciously rested on her cloak above where her wound was.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #2016 on: September 15, 2011, 03:49:41 AM »
*White watched the scene unfold rather immediately upon Kitt lifting him off the ground* "Thank y---Drevo?" *He watched in horror as the ninja slid his katana forward at the unguarded Korius upon the ground* "What do you think you're doing?! We can't have him die on us yet, we need him for the rest of this journey!" *The healer felt his words almost really meant nothing, thinking to himself* "Well... I can't really justify not killing him either at this point, he probably killed Kiana from the look of her on the ground and Soria being dead... I can't logically excuse Drevo from doing this unfortunately. A moral response won't be enough..."

*Suddenly he thought he heard Kiana and turned to see her talking lowly in Drevo and Korius's direction* "I'm amazed she survived that brutal assault." *The thought first came to the surprised mage. His thoughts ended abruptly upon seeing Korius seemingly return from nothingness to reanimated strategic close attack mode* "Oh crap." *White gripped Kitt tightly, watching and waiting for what was going to happen next*
« Last Edit: September 15, 2011, 04:04:54 PM by White Wolf Guardian »

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2017 on: September 15, 2011, 10:35:29 PM »
Talin finally got over his grief, and resumed repairing the blade. He then placed it on her body while gathering fallen pieces of wood that were collected by the gardeners before their arrival. He then placed the wood around the body and waited for either the rest of the group, or just Korius, to show up for Soria's burial...
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2018 on: September 15, 2011, 10:57:32 PM »
Drevo simply scoffed when Korius reacted. "Gonna kill more of your allies?" he asked. "Murderer..." he said coldly. He wasn't taking into consideration the possibility Korius was regretting what he did. He was out of his right mind at the moment and didn't care to think about Korius' feelings. The only thing he wanted to do was protect everyone else, which meant killing Korius. "How long before you kill again? You've become a threat to everyone around you." he said.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #2019 on: September 17, 2011, 11:23:40 AM »
Kitt clenched his jaw as White gripped onto him, trying to keep holding the wolf up, not wanting to drop him down onto his broken legs. He huffed a deep breath of annoyance and then with as much care as he could, lay White back down onto the ground. Simmering anger remained in his eyes as he watched Korius and Drevo locked together at sword-point.

It was with cruel curiosity that he waited. He would never have wanted to admit it, but he was waiting to see whether one would kill the other. Kitt was sure Lo and any other ranger would have frowned upon that thought, and yet he couldnt break the fascination of watching the blades hovering inches from skin.
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
« Reply #2020 on: September 19, 2011, 02:33:28 AM »
Korius returned Drevo's glare of hatred and anger, but he didn't loose up at all, "You're not part of the Prophecy, so there would be no reason NOT to kill trash like you." With that, he swung both sai and holstered them while turning and walking away from Drevo. Drevo's belt was cut and his Knight pendant fell to the ground, "But I owe you one. Besides... SHE would be sad if I ended you now."

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #2021 on: September 19, 2011, 03:22:14 AM »
Kiana rolled her eyes at the two guys as she watched them. After Korius holstered the sai and walked away, she paid more attention to who was actually there. "Where's Talin?" She asked. She had no idea that Soria had shown up and that was what had stopped Korius, so she also had no idea that Soria had died or that Talin was preparing a burial. Shifting a little bit, she made an attempt at getting up since she was tired of sitting there.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #2022 on: September 19, 2011, 05:45:05 AM »
*The wolf sighed in relief after the duel between Korius and Drevo ended without bloodshed* "I'm just happy nobody died... but." *He looked over to Kitt* "I can't believe I just did that, awkward..." *He blushed at the thought and moved on trying to avoid further pondering, while also trying to hide his expression* "I need to study a book... or get some rest." *The wolf looked down at his torn up legs and tried to think only about them at the current point in time*

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2023 on: September 20, 2011, 12:47:12 AM »
Talin sat by the body, doing his own form of thumb-twiddling as he held a throwing needle in his hand. His hands gained a white glow to them as the white magic from his ancestor started to bleed out and into the needle. As it gained a glow of its own, Talin could hear Chronin chuckling behind him. I could teach you some basics on magic, boy. All you had to do was ask. The bleeding stopped and the glow from the needle faded as Talin put it away. It is not my power to u- Do not treat your gifts so lightly boy! If you had any training at all, you could easily stand on even ground with Korius! Talin got on his feet and yelled at his ancestor, all but realizing that nobody else can really see or hear Chronin.

"The only time I would ever use your gifts, would be when Elistra is in mortal danger. But that will never happen because she's already dead!!!"

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2024 on: September 20, 2011, 01:55:34 AM »
Drevo scoffed after Korius turned and walked away. "Jackass...Who is he talking about? Kiana? All the other "shes" I know are dead." he thought. He sheathed his katana and bent over to grab his pendant, looking at it in his paw. He stared at it before pocketing it and turning towards Kiana. It was at that point he heard her ask where Talin was, which made him look around. He knelt down in front of Kiana and looked her in the eye. "Go ahead..." he said.