The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Fort Holle  (Read 12777 times)

Offline Arrant

• Arrogant Wolf
  • Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Gray and White
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 176 Pounds
  • Build: Lean
  • Currently: Insane
Re: Fort Holle
« Reply #105 on: January 29, 2010, 12:33:03 AM »
Arrant fired a few rounds at the oncomin squad, then went to the other side of the building and leapt out of the window across to a lower-story roof, rolling to the end of the roof and grabbing onto the edge of the roof, tossing himself into the closest window, his new knife flashing as he pulls it out for the lately spotted troop inside. He lands on top of the luckily lone troop, the landing knocking the wind out of him. The soldier, even more luckily, was unconciouss after the impact. Arrant checked the badge to find it was an Anarchist, then slit the enemies throat. "One less to worry about..." Arrant muttered while he searched the soldier, picking up his riot shield, combat knife, and med-kit. He barricaded the door with a chair, then leaned against the nearby wall, sliding down to it to the floor where he healed himself.

((Kitty-her-cuteness, try to add detail into your appearance and obtaining of items, a civilian appearing out of nowhere with a rocket launcher and no explanation negatively affects the RP))

Offline Arrant

• Arrogant Wolf
  • Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #106 on: February 01, 2010, 06:06:32 AM »
Arrant got back up with his rifle and kicked open the door, yelling for the others to follow. He walked out, then started running toward the fort, going into a Hell-bent sprint toward the fort.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #107 on: February 01, 2010, 06:15:38 AM »
Crimson came out of nowhere, MP5 in hand running at Arrant from the from of him. Crimson tripped him and pinned him to the ground with one foot. Crimson then fired the MP5 into the chests of three men that were behind Arrant. Another pointed a gun at Crimson from the left in an alleyway and Crimson tossed the expended MP5 mag at him, causing him to stumble back a bit. Before he could point the gun back at Crimson he was dealt with by Crimson's M9. Crimson got off of Arrant, giving him time to get up; reloading his MP5.

Offline Arrant

• Arrogant Wolf
  • Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #108 on: February 01, 2010, 01:43:23 PM »
Arrant got up and began running again, hopeful to be there in time to help Order clear it out.

Offline HowlTheGrayWolf

• Foxy Fox
  • I need someone to draw me a fursona, darn it!
    • Awards
  • Coloring: A mixing of many unique colors that form into a graish look.
  • Height: 6 foot 8 inches
  • Weight: 210
  • Build: Large, fit and muscular. (It's not oversized, but very nice none the less.)
« Reply #109 on: February 01, 2010, 02:58:06 PM »
Multiple machine gunners that were aiming for Arrant and Crimson soon found a bullet flying through their heads. Howl got on the intercom, "Alright! The Fort is clear of enemies! MOVE IT!" Then he turned his sniper rifle to see a tank coming from behind them. "TANK!"
A man of science,
a man of integrity,
a man of logic,
that's who I am.

Offline Arrant

• Arrogant Wolf
  • Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #110 on: February 01, 2010, 03:19:47 PM »
Arrant jumped to the side as he heard Howl's words, mere seconds before an ear-shattering explosion caused debris to fly everywhere.

Offline HowlTheGrayWolf

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
  • Build: Large, fit and muscular. (It's not oversized, but very nice none the less.)
« Reply #111 on: February 01, 2010, 03:45:46 PM »
Howl shot the tank commander, but that didn't stop it from trying to blow Arrant to bits a second time. "There are AT4s in the Fort, find them and take out the tank with 'em!"
A man of science,
a man of integrity,
a man of logic,
that's who I am.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #112 on: February 01, 2010, 07:47:46 PM »
Crimson sneaks up up on the tank that fired at Arrant and attatched a C4 to it before taking off to find cover in an open building. Crimson reached for the detonator while up the stairs, upon reaching the top detonating the explosives obliterating the tank. "Arrant, are you okay? You didn't die did you?" asked Crimson through the bug on Arrant's radio.

Offline HowlTheGrayWolf

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #113 on: February 01, 2010, 09:16:08 PM »
(I'm pretty sure a tank that was aiming at you wouldn't just let you plant a c4 on it)

More soldiers started raiding the fort as Howl desperately tried to take them down, but unfortunately, he was spotted, causing all the troops to fire at his position. "Oh shi-" The intercom was cut off when multiple rounds hit it. So Howl did the most logical thing he could think of, he ran. Taking off with his sniper rifle in one arm and an ammo box in another, he dove for the fort, just barely making it it and shutting to door. "That was WAY too close."
A man of science,
a man of integrity,
a man of logic,
that's who I am.

Offline Arrant

• Arrogant Wolf
  • Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #114 on: February 02, 2010, 12:13:53 AM »
(Actually I've seen thousands of times when C4 was placed on tank to blow them up...well, it was in CoD and they were called sticky bombs...but nevertheless...tanks aren't mobile so yeah they'd..."let*...you place a C4...well, as far as my understanding is...I'm going to stop rambling...)

Arrant walked out of the cover and started running, soldiers moving in on him. Bullets wizzed past him and he continues sprinting as best he could, a bullet getting caught in his leg mid-sprint. He collapsed, rolling over and pushing him up with his right hand. "No...no pain...no time for pain..." He got up slowly, the world almost slow-motion. He somersaulted to the nearby wall, then leaned out and fired 3 rounds, striking a hit in 2 soldiers heads, and one into the shoulder of another, which disarmed him and possibly crippled him. He took out a flash-bang and started running again, throwing it down in front of him and slamming his foot on it as he ran, setting it off immediatly, stunning him and the soldier trying to intercept him. His direction was already set, and he was close when he saw a shutter closing, a wolf sliding under it. When he reached the door he hit it with his fist, then took a few steps back and ran toward it, drop-kicking. He fell on his face: The shutter was very sturdy. He started attacking the door, screaming for someone to open it, aware that if he didn't get through this way there would be another attack - a big attack. Noticing that the earlier stunned soldiers were recovered and coming toward him, he made peace with the gods and continues pounding the door harshly, leaving blood and small dents as he pounds his own fists into a bloody pulp.

Offline midori

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
  • Species: kitty
  • Coloring: red fur red eyes
  • Height: 5foot 7inches
  • Weight: 130
  • Build: small skinny
« Reply #115 on: February 02, 2010, 12:33:29 AM »
kitty drops a rope from a window above u " climb up and ill take u to the medical  area"
grant me flight haruka so i may to claim the sky as  my kingdom and live free to roam as the bird that is my soul and sing the sweet melody of freedom

Offline HowlTheGrayWolf

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #116 on: February 02, 2010, 12:57:01 AM »
When Arrant began pounding at the door, he got to his feet and stumbled to the handle, pulling it and swinging to door open. "Arrant! Get in quickly!"
A man of science,
a man of integrity,
a man of logic,
that's who I am.

Offline Arrant

• Arrogant Wolf
  • Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #117 on: February 02, 2010, 01:26:28 AM »
WIth time dwindling, Arrant dashes through the door, jumping then turned himself stomach-up in mid-air, firing off a clip at the soldiers.

Offline midori

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
  • Species: kitty
  • Coloring: red fur red eyes
  • Height: 5foot 7inches
  • Weight: 130
  • Build: small skinny
« Reply #118 on: February 02, 2010, 01:28:05 AM »
walks to the front gate "are u ok soldier"
grant me flight haruka so i may to claim the sky as  my kingdom and live free to roam as the bird that is my soul and sing the sweet melody of freedom

Offline Arrant

• Arrogant Wolf
  • Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #119 on: February 02, 2010, 02:50:54 AM »
Arrant starts to pick himself up, but falls flat. He looks down and sees his wounds re-openning, and pulls himself to a wall, using it as support to pull himself into sitting position where he rests against the wall. "I could use a couple more hours in a medical tent," he says while he places a red clip into his rifle. "Where's that soldier with the disdain, and what is his name anyways? If Anarchists or Mercs decide to make a stand, I need someone to throw me in a corner..."