The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Fort Holle  (Read 12774 times)

Frost

Re: Fort Holle
« Reply #60 on: January 16, 2010, 03:10:53 AM »
*Walks calmly into fort  watching soldiers being picked off*

Offline HowlTheGrayWolf

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I need someone to draw me a fursona, darn it!
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: A mixing of many unique colors that form into a graish look.
  • Height: 6 foot 8 inches
  • Weight: 210
  • Build: Large, fit and muscular. (It's not oversized, but very nice none the less.)
« Reply #61 on: January 16, 2010, 04:54:12 AM »
Raising his pistol, Howl shot 3 men in the chest as he's running for the main building. Bullets fly by him, but they cannot land a hit due to his agility.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2010, 03:44:55 AM by HowlTheGrayWolf »
A man of science,
a man of integrity,
a man of logic,
that's who I am.

Offline Arrant

• Arrogant Wolf
  • Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Gray and White
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 176 Pounds
  • Build: Lean
  • Currently: Insane
« Reply #62 on: January 16, 2010, 11:34:05 PM »
"Kicking open a bathroom door, Arrant gets blasted by a shotgun and hit the opposite wall hard. Lucky he was wearing such a powerful suit, Arrant pulled his handgun out, embedding 1 round in the head of the one with the shotgun and 2 in the chest of an injured novice. Arrant tries to pick himself up but falls flat, then decides to crawl into the bathroom where he falls unconscious.

*Btw people, the board's rules says you have to talk in 3rd person and in past-tense like how the first post was made. Such as no words like me, you, etc, and also use correct grammar as said in the OOC. Thank you fo cooporation.*

Offline HowlTheGrayWolf

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
  • Build: Large, fit and muscular. (It's not oversized, but very nice none the less.)
« Reply #63 on: January 17, 2010, 03:48:27 AM »
Howl managed to get inside of the building, where multiple squadrons of enemy soldiers stormed in. He shot 5 of them, but there was far too many, one of them shot him right next to the heart, then fell to the ground with a thud. Luckily, the wound wasn't fatal, but they presumed Howl dead and moved through the building. When he opened his eyes, he saw Arrant in the bathroom and crawled his way to him. "Wake up....ya bloody idiot, don't you die on me!" With his hand on his chest, he leaned himself against the wall next to Arrant. "We haven't gone this far to die..."
A man of science,
a man of integrity,
a man of logic,
that's who I am.

Offline Arrant

• Arrogant Wolf
  • Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: January 17, 2010, 07:03:29 AM »
Arrant slightly regains conciousness. Arrant sees the blur of an Order soldier sitting next to him, yelling something at him. Arrant can't hear the soldier, and couldn't understand him even if he could hear, but noticed the marines chest is bleeding. Arrant looks down to see his armor's leather exterior ripped apart, exposing the precious metal inside, as well as nearly fatal wounds. Slowly bleeding out, Arrant starts to pull a medkit out of his right belt puch then fall unconciouss again.

Offline HowlTheGrayWolf

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #65 on: January 17, 2010, 07:09:08 AM »
He smiled. "Hehe, you've always been so thoughtful..." Howl pulled out the medical kit and found equipment to remove the bullet, stop the bleeding then bandage it. First, he took the pincer like removers and pulled out the bullet in his chest, while he gritted his teeth from the pain. Next, he added salt to the wound, even more pain rushing through him, yet saving his life. With bloody hands, he managed to put the patch on himself. But the toll that it took on him was still making him tired, as his eyes began to close and his thoughts began to fade, the last he heard before falling unconscious was the sound of soldiers charging into the building, guns blazing.
A man of science,
a man of integrity,
a man of logic,
that's who I am.

Offline Arrant

• Arrogant Wolf
  • Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: January 17, 2010, 08:51:20 AM »
Arrant regained conciousness again and this time had enough thought to realize his situations. He started to roll onto his stomach when the butt of a rifle hit his head hard. He stared up at an enemy troop wearing no armor, intent to kill. Arrant fell helplessly when the soldier fell, a bullet wound in his back. Arrant used his small amount of andrenaline to take some painkillers, then pulled himself into the tub where he fell unconcious yet again.

Offline HowlTheGrayWolf

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: January 17, 2010, 03:53:37 PM »
"Go Go GO! Echo team needs us!" Howl got up from the sound of the other teams making it, they were yelling into a microphone, "Echo team, if you do not get out of that building and meet up with us in 5 minutes, then we will assume the occupation as hostile, and LEVEL it." Howl thought to himself, "Wha...what? No way...I guess I'll get Arrant out of here." Stumbling over to the bath tube, he threw Arrant's arm over his shoulder and began to drag him. "Come on, Arrant, get up!" Several enemy soldiers were inside the building, on popped out at Howl, but was shot multiple times in the head by Howl's bullets. When he got to the stairs, he reloaded his gun, and picked up Arrant. "Ok, here we go!" Running down the stairs in a half daze, he only had 2 and a half minutes left before the building was destroyed.
A man of science,
a man of integrity,
a man of logic,
that's who I am.

Offline Arrant

• Arrogant Wolf
  • Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: January 17, 2010, 05:18:09 PM »
Arrant noticed the ground was moving. Instinct brought him back, however still bleeding out. He looked around with blurred vision and noticed he was in another room, moving, and slowly his vision started to return. He looked down to see Howl carrying him, then looked behind to see several troops getting ready to attack. Instinct came in, and gave Arrant enough adrenaline to pull his rifle out and get in 30 poorly aimed shots, 7 of them going into the enemy fighters. Arrant pulled a red clip from his pocket and put it into the rifle, then pulled out a flash-bang, armed it, and dropped it.

Offline HowlTheGrayWolf

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: January 17, 2010, 05:41:12 PM »
Howl dived into the second floor of the building, and decided that the stars were far too dangerous. "Alright, Arrant, I'm going to rappel down the building with you on my back, so hang on tight!" Howl got the rope read, setting it down the side of the building, then hooking it in. With his heart in his mouth, he jumped back out of the window, with Arrant still on his back, and landed on his feet. Then he ran to the rest of the surviving teams. "ALRIGHT, WE'RE HERE, BLOW IT!" The demolitions unit nodded and set off all the c4, causing the building to topple upon itself. 
A man of science,
a man of integrity,
a man of logic,
that's who I am.

Offline Arrant

• Arrogant Wolf
  • Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: January 17, 2010, 07:07:03 PM »
Arrant got on his back and pulled the torso and helmet of his armor off. Blood started coming out of this wound at a slightly alarming rate. He took the medkit from a nearby soldier and tried to patch himself up. Tired and wounded, he couldn't get the medkit to avail to him, but dropped it and lost conciousness, hoping a nearby medic would patch him up.

Offline midori

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
  • Species: kitty
  • Coloring: red fur red eyes
  • Height: 5foot 7inches
  • Weight: 130
  • Build: small skinny
« Reply #71 on: January 18, 2010, 12:27:05 AM »
miyuki is about to enter an ammo closest for more pistol ammo when a soldier sneaks up behind her and knifes her in the back and leaves her to bleed"
grant me flight haruka so i may to claim the sky as  my kingdom and live free to roam as the bird that is my soul and sing the sweet melody of freedom

Offline HowlTheGrayWolf

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #72 on: January 18, 2010, 01:36:30 AM »
Howl looked up, seeing Miyuki getting stabbed. "For the love of Christ! Do I have to save everybody here?!" He shot the man who recently knifed her then picked her up. "You've really got some guts, fighting out here with no armor." While working his way back to the main group, a bullet hit his left leg. "GAH!" He fell to the ground, but didn't give up. Grabbing Miyuki, he got back up and limped to the medic, then fell to the ground. "By the time I get everyone back here, I'll be freakin' Swiss cheese!"
A man of science,
a man of integrity,
a man of logic,
that's who I am.

Offline Arrant

• Arrogant Wolf
  • Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #73 on: January 18, 2010, 07:58:33 PM »
The medic manages to cover Arrant's wounds up so he doesn't bleed to death, but has to be taken to the newly captured medical tent to get completely patched up. One of the soldiers pick up Arrant around their shoulders and follows the medic to the healing tent, leaving Arrant's gear behind with the squad.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #74 on: January 19, 2010, 02:39:56 PM »
"Crimson" slowly opened a door leading to a long hallway filled with four Anarchy soldiers. "Crimson" rolled a tear gas grenade down the hall; as it rolled it released it's contents. The soldiers coughed and weezed as their eyes burned. Before they could even think about it one by one their pain ended along with their lives as "Crimson" went through the hall. "Crimson" got to the end of the hall and passed through another door. Once there "Crimson" was face to face with another soldier. The soldier paniced as he looked at the thing in front of his eyes. A person in all black, wearing a mouthless ski-mask with blacked goggles over the eye holes. The gun was quickly disarmed before he could finish blinking. Before the soldier could even squeek, he was killed a quick thrust of a knife to his heart. "Crimson" swiftly found the exit to the builing. After passing through its doors "Crimson" he saw a lone medic leaving the tent. "Crimson" grabbed him and spoke, "Allant, where." The medic pointed inside.