The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Everflame (Finished)  (Read 35834 times)

Offline HowlTheGrayWolf

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I need someone to draw me a fursona, darn it!
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: A mixing of many unique colors that form into a graish look.
  • Height: 6 foot 8 inches
  • Weight: 210
  • Build: Large, fit and muscular. (It's not oversized, but very nice none the less.)
Re: Everflame
« Reply #45 on: January 18, 2010, 12:09:18 AM »
When Howl first saw the women, he didn't raise his gun, seeing as she wasn't an obvious threat. "No ma'am, my allies are dead, cut down by soldiers. I'm Howl, could you please tell me your name?"

(Sorry if this post seems a bit too short, but I didn't have too much to work with in the first place. Once I get to know this mystery women, then I'll beef up my next post)
« Last Edit: January 18, 2010, 06:57:44 PM by HowlTheGrayWolf »
A man of science,
a man of integrity,
a man of logic,
that's who I am.

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
« Reply #46 on: January 18, 2010, 01:38:52 AM »
Korius muttered under his breath to Asia. "Yep, but we won't get the luxury of going there, since the whole downtown's gonna be swarming with cops. We're just lucky that the guys here in the spaceport owe me some money, so we're safe. Did you know that this planet's also known for its spaceport security guards, not just this one? The Vega 12 security guards are not to be messed with. Do what they say, no questions asked. See their gloves? Those are made of Triffids. These guys make that armada blockade look like a baby with a wetnap. All security guards on this planet are some species of panda. Want to know why? They are also one of the last line of martial artists in the universe. Pandas raised here are stronger than a battalion of your so-called 'police' and hold tournaments every month. That's why they owe me money" A very tall hyena in an official-looking uniform came up the group. "Ah! Welcome my friends! And how are you today? I am Sloan Macinoff and I run the tower. The transport drones should be bringing Vee over to the underground hanger right about now. So, aside from the fuel, what else can I accommodate you with?" Korius sighed as he looked the hyena in the eyes. "You can drive us to see Jasper. We need some food, supplies, a new PDA scanner, and maybe some protective clothing for the young one." Sloan bowed, "Of course, Korius. If you will follow me, I shall take you there, now." Sloan took out an earpiece and talked into it in a very complex language. "M'i no laiciffo ssenisub rof Suirok." He put the earpiece away as they entered an above-ground hanger. He jumped into a red compact air-car (shaped like a Lexus 2054) with tinted windows and opened the passenger doors. "Okay, let's go." They all climbed into the vehicle and off they went.

Offline Asia Kali Yusufzai

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Hot Pink
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 9 stone
  • Build: GORGEOUS
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #47 on: January 18, 2010, 01:50:26 PM »
"My name. Those who did not survive call me Seeker." The voice echoed through the darkened cave, and a deep rumbling could be heard. "I do seek. I seek name and future. Those you call... spirits, connect, react when I look at you, feel you in the pattern. You will meet them and you will know." The rumble built and built, and within the walls, a light began to glow, silhouetting the woman. She was tall, slender, though through the light, it almost appeared as though she was soft, like a flame, flickering in darkness. Rocks began to crumble, the walls shivering, shifting; then it fell. Bursting through, filling the cave with brilliant white light stood the enormous figure of some form of tiger. It had two front legs holding it up, two more sprouting from its back, pushing at the ceiling, two more at the back, like the tail on a seal, all over it was covered in fur the fizzed and glowed with life. The woman seemed to react, turning, twisting her silhouetted body lit up, covered in patterns of thousands of colours, weaving in, over and across, fluctuation, building and burning. Her eyes like diamonds sending rainbows over the walls. Upon her head and shoulders sprouted many appendages, feelers reaching out, carressing the tiger, while her hands bent forwards and back, flowing in a stream of energy. With one smooth movement, she vaulted onto the cat, pressing low to its body. "Must ask, what name you believe you have."

The car glided past the tower, sauntering down the streets, empty of any life, save for the plants swaying beneath them. Tabby looked around the car, picking at the seats, paws running over the doors.
"This thing's proper, dan," she said as she stroked along the joins, ignoring the world around. Asia looked away, looked around, glancing every now and then at Sloan, watching him at any movement, yet keeping quiet. Tabby continued to wonder at the machine. "What's the speed on this? Looks built to last. You dont get many of these, do ya... no, I see now. I get it." She became quieter and quieter with each word, turning to incoherent mumbles. The car powered them along, and in the distance, a lone stamp upon the ground came into view, far from the city, dull, dirty grey. Around it marched animals, the only seen for miles. Six red reptilian constructs, limping awkwardly around the building. Their scales seemed to shimmer, increasing in shine the closer to the tip of the tail one looked, until the final scale burned intensely.
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Puncia's Foundraising Project

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: January 18, 2010, 02:20:42 PM »
Korius slept silently as they drove. He dreamt of money and swimming in it, a large smile crept over his face as he dreamt. When they finally stopped, he dropped his feet from the dashboard and lifted his cap from his eyes. Korius jumped out of the air-car as soon as the doors opened and he went sniffing around. He stopped at a tree that was like any other tree, but permeated a small, but unique scent. He reached into a knot in the tree with one finger and pressed it flat against the other side. There was a small electrical whir and a mechanical lift came from underneath the ground. He looked back at the group. "Unfortunately, to prevent energy detection, he doesn't have grav-lifts, but you can buy the parts for one here. Now, I'm only going to say this once. Don't touch anything unless Jasper says so." The lift brought them down about 2 stories. As they were lowered in, Tabby pressed her face against the glass, amazed at the underground warehouse. The floor was simple concrete and lines of metal shelves over 15 feet high populated half the enormous space. On the other half, there were racks of clothes of all types, food, weapons and spare parts ranging from the smallest hair removal products to spare cruiser engines, and right below them, at the base of the lift, was a lot of empty space.

As they exited the lift, and short, fat, pig walked up to them with open arms, "Heya! Korius, my man! How are  you? I haven't seen you since the last time you came to pick up materials to make rounds for that fossil of a gun of yours. And what's with the baggage?" Korius laughed and gave the man a hug. "It's been far too long, Jasper. They're with me. We don't have much time. I fired my rail gun to get us off Skeeva, and now half a GA armada's behind us now. I'm going to need what little supply you have refilled for rounds, a new PDA scanner, a new set of armour for the ex-cop, and some light armour and a dress for the young one." The pig pulled a small panel from his jacket and, despite his pudgy fingers, flew threw the little display and a crane on the ceiling went around the warehouse and brought over a small, 3x3 crate and two large shelves, one with light armour and the other with heavy armour. "Ok, kid, grandpa. Grab what fits and still lets you move. Asia, hope you don't mind, I brought all your weapons. I'm going to sell them and have them scrapped and modded. After we pick out armour, I'll take you to the weapons and clothes, next."

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #49 on: January 18, 2010, 04:21:19 PM »
Kitt slammed his back against the wall of hangar, sliding down until he was sitting on the steel flooring..... he was so glad that his visor was still pulled down, for he was crying, with great wracking gulps he tried to still the tears... he always put on the pretence of a hardened Veteran of the Triffid enforcers, he was only 17...

one person could only take so much... too lose his whole team... twice.. was too much, looking up through his visor he saw the figure of the wolf private, leaning over someone sprawled across the cargo bay floor.. he'd saved him.... he had saved someone.... without him, that wolf would probably be dead..... still, it was not enough to stop the painfull tears rolling down his cheeks...

"Hey sir! colonel.. we did it! we got the frack off this planet!... sir?.. SIR!"
The logistics officer turned to see colonel crow slump backwards across the hangar bay, the thick set fox who normally would take a Triffid and eat it for breakfast crumpled as his knees gave way...
"SIR!"
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: January 18, 2010, 05:04:31 PM »
"Ah it's alright," Asia replied, though still he winced at Korius' ageist jokes. "I don't use my guns much anyway, and anything better is always good." He began sifting through the armour, heaving great mostrous creations away revealing more suitable fits. Tabby squeeled with glee as she pulled out various protective garments. Finding a sleek black body armour with matching hot pants, boots and gloves. Armoured shells slid down from the back to where her legs would be, like coat tails of giant beetle shells.
"Wow... 'ey Korius, what d'ya think of this?" she said, placing the clothes upon her body, presenting herself to him. Asia shook his head with a sigh as he pulled on dirty green heavy armour, connecting the clips at the front before it all slid together around him, shifting into a perfect fit.

Over on the GA carrier, the messages over the CO's comms rumble on, rolling over eachother, blurring into a drone.
"Commodore," said the Lieutenant, pulling him from the noise. "Admiral Kreven is requesting communication, with you, sir."
"Hmm? Alright then, transfer it to my quarters." He pushed himself up from his chair and moved to the door. "We all might as well take a break now anyway. We aren't gonna move anywhere. Get Taylor up here to man the bridge while we rest."
"Aye sir."

Through his headset, the captain could still hear every message floating around as he travelled the corridors. About everything, most he could barely hear, some he couldn't decipher even if they screamed it. It all had turned to noise, so he took off his headset. The sound went quiet, but not silent. Remnants seemed to echo in his mind. He needed a break and knew it, maybe getting hit by the rail gun was a blessing in disguise, giving him time. As he entered his quarters, the admiral's purple, reptilian face was plastered over the wall, watching the commodore walk.
"Commodore Kali, I recieved your report, and we need you to answer a few questions," he said.
"About what, sir?" the commodore replied, pulling off his hat freeing his long lapine ears.
"Your failure there was regrettable, yet understandable. The question is whether you are up to Korius Lambent's challenge." The lizard stared incessantly into the rabbit, who let the gaze wash over and away like water; standing unphased.
"He had the element of surprise. None of our intelligence suggested he had anything to do with the Everflame, or his connection to Asia Kali. Next time we see him, we will be ready. It is also because of this incident that it appears most likely that they have the Everflame. Visual scans identified them carrying an energy dampening box."
"Good, now what do you know of the girl?" asked the admiral.
"Nothing, though I believe she is merely a tag-along. Wrong place, wrong time, and I know Asia. He wouldn't leave her out in that situation. It's unlikely she even knows of the everflame." Slowly, distortions appeared; twitches in the admiral's image, appendages, ideas overlaid for the briefest moments. They flickered over the wall, crawling over the lizard's head.
"That brings us to the subject of your brother. You know him to be guilty, can we trust you, commodore?" There were lights, pictures, faces, words and the everflame.
"He's committed a terrible crime. He needs to face the consequences. Knowing him so well, helps this investigation. I regularly keep tabs on him." A face appeared, that of a woman, bathed in colour. "I know his friends, his contacts. Based on everything I've seen, I'm guessing he'll head to Serra Draconis. It's a minor science colony, with very little government surveillance. We'll head there as soon as we can jump. We should be ready in a day." The admiral nodded, mulling over his assets.
"That sounds about right. The 57th fleet will rendezvous with you there. All available resources will be under your control, you will have final say." The reptile leaned forward, with his stare. "I dont need to remind you the serious nature of this mission commodore. We need the everflame."
"Aye sir." The admiral gave a smile, finally blinking before the image disappeared. Commodore Kali rubbed his eyes and sat back on his bed, covered in a rich blue sheet. He reached over to his desk and pressed the communications button. "This is Commodore Kali to engineering. Do a diagnostic on the comms network, focus on video functions. It's malfunctioning at my end."

On the carrier designated 'Admiration,' the monstrous dog stomped towards the Colonel Crow.
"Outta the way children," he said as his great arms pushed the men back. Kneeling down, he looked the soldier over, finding nothing but the wound on Crow's knee. Unclipping his armour, and undoing his helmet, he pulled much of the obstructions away before putting an ear to colonel's chest. "His heart's going crazy, breathing's ragged; he either freaked out or got poisoned." the beast stood back up and walked over beside the bay door, pulling a communicator from the wall. "Max, get down here, one of the damsels is unconscious." A voice replied, thick with accent; it was the bear.
"Roger that, bud. Lemme just get us out in the open and I'll have a look-see."
"Cool," the dog replied, before putting the comm back into the wall. He turned to the huddled crowd of frightened kittens and pups. Glancing at the colonel with a smile.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2010, 05:40:11 PM by AsiaBunny »
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: January 18, 2010, 05:33:40 PM »
Kitt stood slowly, legs adapting quickly to the rock and sway of the carrier. He pulled his helmet off, drinking deep gulps of fresh air.... they'd made it, he looked over at the Wolf, he was trying to get an eye in on someone unconscious in the middle of the hanger bay. Kitt walked unsteadily over to the group, the whole carrier shuddered a few times as it gained height, the Wolf turned to face him...

"hey Kitt... we made it huh?"

"yeah... we made it..."

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

• Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: January 18, 2010, 05:47:28 PM »
"Well... most of you made it," The dog gave a chuckle as a door by the catwalk high above them opened. The cat and her lynx mate walked through.
"Oi, leave 'em be, Alain. They've been through a lot," said the cat
"Yeah yeah, live for the lives you can live and all that," he replied with a huff as she walked over to the middle of the catwalk, leaning onto the edge while the lynx stood back, looking to her while she spoke.
"So, what's up guys? you feelin' good?! You better do." She smiled.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: January 18, 2010, 06:09:57 PM »
Kitt looked up at the catwalk and the two figures, the carrier jolted again, shaking slightly....
"well... apart from the fact almost everyone ive ever known in my life is dead... yeah ya could say im fellin' good..."
Gritting his teeth he unclipped his armour from his upper arm, a long bloody cut running down his forearm.....

Offline HowlTheGrayWolf

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
  • Build: Large, fit and muscular. (It's not oversized, but very nice none the less.)
« Reply #54 on: January 18, 2010, 07:08:59 PM »
He blinked widely, unable to comprehend what he just saw. "My name is Howl, as stated before....but what exactly are you doing here, what are you seeking? Not only that, but what do you mean I am part of a pattern, how do these spirits feel me, and are you and that tiger one of them?"
A man of science,
a man of integrity,
a man of logic,
that's who I am.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: January 18, 2010, 08:43:40 PM »
Korius took the armour off of Tabby. "That one's a bit too big for you. Here, try this one. It's an impact armour. The plate's not as thick, but it'll protect you better and you'll move better because the impact gel allows the armour to conform to your body's shape." Korius helped her put it on and took off his jacket and shirt. He removed the old and damaged impact armour he had worn and climbed to the top of the shelf of light armour and grabbed one that was different from his old one and Tabby's. This one was more of a shirt, than a normal impact plate. It had sleeves that went down to just before his elbows and compacted tighter around his body. He pulled some vials from one of its pockets and counted five. "Hey Jasper! Get me some more nitro! A box of a hundred would be great! And get the Officer a gun and a sidearm." The pig gave the ok and disappeared in a flash. Korius noticed Tabby poking at his armour curiously. "Um... Korius? Why is it all soft?" He held out the vials for her to see. "You see these? These are vials of pure nitrogen, kept in tempered polyglass and kept at absolute zero. This armour is filled with a strong gel called, Chlorocite. When brought to absolute zero, it makes a hard armour almost as strong as a hull plate, but twice as thick, since it expands. But I need multiple vials because the gel's composition generates heat. So I inject a vial into the armour for about 15 minutes of armour, but I can't just inject it all into it, or else it will crack and burst, destroying the armour."

As Korius put his shirt and jacket back on over his new armour, a small, 4x4 platform cart was brought in by Jasper. He handed Korius two boxes and took Asia over to the cart. "Ok, so. I have a wide assortment of different weapons. Since you're and ex-cop, I figured I'd pick out some you're familiar with, and some new stuff that I think might strike your fancy. Over on the left, you'll see all the standard weapons from the lowest to the highest echelons in the GA. Now, for the stuff you don't use. That little shimmy over there that looks like a mini-me of your classic energy rifle, is a high-concentration plasma pistol. Every energy cartridge either fires 10 shots, or you can force-mesh the energy and get a big blast. It's good for when you're in a tight situation, but be warned, it'll need to cool down for at least 5 minutes if you do the big blast, quickly discharge the pack, and DON'T reload until after it's cooled. Now... hup..." Jasper hefts up an rpg-like weapon that has no missile in it. "Now this one, we call 'The Big Baby'. It's a great ion blaster that can pretty much disable whatever it shoots up to a speed-type cruiser. Any bigger, the most damage you'll do is make the vehicle fart a note or two for ya. It's a one shell, one shot deal. Ammo can be found anywhere, but it's very expensive. Here's a new product that I just got in yesterday. This rifle here is a re-modified version of the Ellistian sniper rifle with a new suppressor model. It's a special ballistics-type weapon. It's bullets are very high calibur, and they are plasma tipped. These suckers don't blow a big hole, but she'll shoot through anything. Clip holds 5 bullets and are only found in black markets, made only in labs, and cost about 10,000 credits a pop, so it's only for the professional sniper and those deep in pocket. The others, I'm sure you've arrested someone using them before, so there you have it."

Korius walked off with tabby after he got his boxes to the weapons section. He climbed to the top of a few shelves before he found what he was looking for. He came down and knelt in front of Tabby and handed her what looked like a dagger. "Where we're going and will be doing, is going to be full of danger. Should you accidentally get separated or caught, you will use this for protection. It is a vibro-blade like mine and made out of the same material, so be careful. By itself, it is a strong and very sharp dagger. However, if the person wanting to hurt you is wearing armour, you need only to squeeze the little black points on the hilt with two fingers to turn it on or off.

• Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: January 19, 2010, 10:28:38 PM »
The cat looked between Kitt, Colonel Crow and the other exhausted survivors, and gave a soft smile. Alain, the dog, began to chuckle at Kitt's display, causing the woman to scowl.
"Well, as long as you're feeling good. Name's Tina, by the way, me and my boy here were the ones firing all those guns." She gestured to the lynx behind her, who nodded.
"I shot some too," said Alain. Tina laughed,
"Yes well done." To the left of them all, up by the catwalk, a door opened with the pilot running through and down the stairs with a first aid box.
"Alrigh' then what's the problem?" he said, moving to Colonel Crow. The carrier shuddered as it flew.
"Max, who's flying the plane?" asked Alain.
"Oh yeah, I forgot about that," he replied, chuckling to himself. "Hehe, don't you worry; Cap's got it handled."
"You put the captain in charge?" the dog said as Tina turned to her mate who was already walking back the way the pilot came.
"He's a good kid, he'll do fine. Now what happened here, boy and girls? I need to know ever'thin' 'bout what attacked you and what happened on the way here."

"You cannot be howl, do not lie!" Her voice tore through the walls and through Howl's ears, shifting through his body, but suddenly, it stopped, the woman calmed. "Unless, the connection is near. Yes, you will hear, you will see. You will learn of the spirits soon, when it is time, you will feel them and their existence. This creature and I are corridors of voice. We hear, but are not of the spirits." She leaned up off the cat, "I am Feshanoq, native species. What I join with, this you see, now, is Gathen, native species." She put her hands to her elongated ears that joined at the tips. "The spirits are heard, growing loud, they shout and scream now. In my ears now. Before, they would whisper. The connection is close."

Tabby stood, with the armour hanging from her fingers as she ogled Korius changing clothes.
"Where do I go change, I mean..." her voice stopped as she looked the wolf up and down, a smile on her lips. "I could just change here. I don't mind," she said with a glance up into his eyes.

Meanwhile, Asia looked over the arsenal presented to him, picking up two of the pistols and a high powered, high fire rate MirrorX E Assault Rifle. Tabby looked over to him.
"Gi's us that snipe," she said. Asia looked at her, confused and incredulous.
"You sure you can even hold  this thing?" he said as he held it up to her. It was almost her height.
"Just gi's it 'ere." He threw it over to her and it landed neatly balanced on her armour.
"Next you'll be wanting the ion blaster," said Asia.
"It is kinda sexy 'innit," she smiled broad as Asia shook his head.
"Korius we can't spend long here, we've got to get going," he said.

Offline HowlTheGrayWolf

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: January 19, 2010, 11:20:10 PM »
"So...something is nearing, destinies are to unfold, is that what your saying?" Then Howl thought again. "Wait, why would you think that I'm lying about my name?! What makes it so important?"
A man of science,
a man of integrity,
a man of logic,
that's who I am.

• Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: January 20, 2010, 01:23:43 AM »
"Nothing nears, it is you who is on journey. Destinies do not unfold, they do not hide or twist. They are as they are to that which can see." The tiger she sat upon began to shake its head, and a growl could be heard, though it sounded like many. It began to inch forward, bending its legs to level its head with Howl's. "When existence nears connection, the nature of the spirit-world is hard to decipher. Your name is known in the spirit world though they do not know of you. Do not frighten, go on journey. Run."

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: January 20, 2010, 01:33:46 AM »
Korius made one final check around and grabbed his boxes as they got back onto the lift. "Thanks a lot, Jasper. I'll wire you the funds after I set up my connection." The lift safety bars closed, and they moved up. Jasper yelled up to Korius, "You got 2 weeks. All that product costs 100,000 credits!" Korius sighed and looked up, the sun now visible, and Sloan standing by the car. "Load up and go, the GA's already landed and my men are keeping them busy." They all jumped into the car and they zoomed back to the port double-time. Korius double-checked his weapons as they cruised back. "Be careful there might be surprises up ahead." He examined the M500 more closely and then shot Sloan in the head. The man's blood splattered against the side of the car. Korius quickly cut the power, opened the door and kicked the dead body out. "I told you not to mess with me, Sloan." He kicked the car into high gear and ran a path separate from where Sloan was driving.