The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Counting to 1,000,000  (Read 896524 times)

Offline Kozy

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox :3
  • Coloring: Milk chocolate w/ darker tips, spring green eyes, lighter creamish bib and belly
  • Build: Chibi / slim quadrupedal
  • Currently: Shy / Lonely
Re: Counting to 1,000,000
« Reply #64440 on: September 03, 2014, 07:04:49 AM »
Like I said in the other thread when Billy brought this thread up in the other thread, forums are an interactive medium and this makes them inequal to watch/read-only media. Also, there is no problem with the ratings of films, they follow the guidelines and the film would receive a backlash if it over-steps the mark for direct inappropriate content or the condoning of adult/illegal subjects. Soliciting is in fact, against the rules and I was telling the other poster to cool it as they may be reported in future occurrences, to prevent drama on their behalf. Sorry for caring? I find it interesting that sometimes no one cares for caring until they themselves need the care.

Offline George

• The Cyan
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Obtainable by request Top 100 Poster
  • "Don't be square, be cube"
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Baja Blast
  • Height: 6'
  • Weight: Almost 200 lbs
  • Build: A bit soft
« Reply #64441 on: September 03, 2014, 07:34:19 AM »
Way to bring up an old subject. That's like three pages back now, and it wasn't even a significant event.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #64442 on: September 03, 2014, 07:55:37 AM »

Why does the world hate us?

Offline Kozy

• Boisterous Bear
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Milk chocolate w/ darker tips, spring green eyes, lighter creamish bib and belly
Counting to 1,000,000
« Reply #64443 on: September 03, 2014, 08:00:22 AM »
That was the origin of the conversation and my original concern. And I hadn't answered some others. Tapatalk loads from the first new response. You claim I have a problem with ratings yet I do not, it was the original concern, I am merely clarifying. Significance is relative to call and response in a discussion, cause and effect. In between my last post and the post before that I was responded to. I quoted your name but wasn't talking to you.

I don't want to talk about this again either but you brought this up in another thread and presumed different to what I said which seemed in will to income drama or ganging up (may be your previous issue with me is clouding your judgement?), hence I clarify here before the discussion changed. If you are so unconcerned why do you attempt to participate in the conversation not even initiated with you?

There is no need to bring up any drama. I don't know about you but I'm here to talk to my friends while my mate is at work I'm sensitive in such hours and I don't need you calling my posts insignificant rudely. Thanks.

Who Evna?
« Last Edit: September 03, 2014, 08:02:33 AM by Kozy »

Offline George

• The Cyan
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Obtainable by request Top 100 Poster
« Reply #64444 on: September 03, 2014, 08:09:52 AM »

your previous issue with me
The previous issue and the current issue are the exact same thing. I'm tired of these lectures.

Offline Kozy

• Boisterous Bear
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #64445 on: September 03, 2014, 08:21:00 AM »
I was regarding the issue several days ago, myself and other members have noticed your coldness around my posts after that.
I'm sorry for my verbosity, but my mind is very verbose and I communicate as such hence.

Either you don't let go of that and continue to spark drama in future, or you let go of that grudge and these indirect "tired of you" remarks and just be more polite and don't get involved with me. Sadly, there's no ignore function on here. You talk to me, you get an answer, is that normal? Am I not allowed a different opinion to you even if mine confide in the safety of others and yours your random grudges you have made on several members?

Please, just don't respond to me anymore. You've had your say and I've had mine, clearly we are both developing a reaction to each other and any chemist will know that prevent a chemical reaction you must separate the substances. I will not be bullied  out of the thread by you, please respect my presence and I will yours. Thanks again.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #64446 on: September 03, 2014, 08:23:47 AM »

Okay, this is really going overboard. I tried to look back at what was going on, and I honestly don't see why it's getting worked up so bad.

Maybe you should get some rest.

Offline George

• The Cyan
  • Prancing Pony
« Reply #64447 on: September 03, 2014, 08:24:34 AM »
@Evna: I don't know either, but you're probably right.

Offline saph the sergal

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • a derpy sergal
    • Awards
  • Species: aussie sergal
  • Coloring: black and purple
  • Height: 6 feet
  • Weight: 50 kilograms
  • Build: in shape
  • Currently: hello darkness my old friend
« Reply #64448 on: September 03, 2014, 08:27:20 AM »

can we just stop it live was asked i am starting to see why a forum member left now
on land line is a inanimate object under water it has a life of its own

i have a very dry sense of humor be careful around me :D

Offline George

• The Cyan
  • Prancing Pony
« Reply #64449 on: September 03, 2014, 08:28:43 AM »
0hi Saphira, I...should really go to bed too. XD

Offline Kozy

• Boisterous Bear
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #64450 on: September 03, 2014, 08:30:22 AM »
I can't sleep for approx 14 hours :/

Offline Trixsie Vixen

• Vixen Goddess
  • Global Moderator
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Received through special limited time events This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • *Giggles*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Sherwood Fox
  • Coloring: Like a fire in a blizzard
  • Height: 165 cm
  • Weight: 80 kg
  • Build: Curvy
  • Currently: She flies now!?
« Reply #64451 on: September 03, 2014, 09:21:50 AM »

Why does the world hate us?

Because Hasbro don't own us :D

Offline Kozy

• Boisterous Bear
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #64452 on: September 03, 2014, 09:59:11 AM »
Hassis doesn't either :/

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #64453 on: September 03, 2014, 10:40:29 AM »

I'm owned by walmart. -_-

Offline Kozy

• Boisterous Bear
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #64454 on: September 03, 2014, 10:52:52 AM »
I own wallart.