The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Shadow of Chernobyl  (Read 12122 times)

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
Re: Shadow of Chernobyl
« Reply #120 on: February 26, 2010, 01:24:16 AM »
"No need to get me over.. I'll get over myself" Said Dimitri, seeing Arrant with his vodka, he asked.
"Mind if I get a swig of that?"

Offline HowlTheGrayWolf

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I need someone to draw me a fursona, darn it!
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: A mixing of many unique colors that form into a graish look.
  • Height: 6 foot 8 inches
  • Weight: 210
  • Build: Large, fit and muscular. (It's not oversized, but very nice none the less.)
« Reply #121 on: February 26, 2010, 01:27:12 AM »
Howl walked to the gate and smiled. "Ah, ok. Well, it's good to see your alright, Demetri. And don't you two drink too much of that vodka, it's not like we're out on a trip to pick up women. I'd rather not have a drunken man with an smg or flamethrower."
A man of science,
a man of integrity,
a man of logic,
that's who I am.

Offline Arrant

• Arrogant Wolf
  • Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Gray and White
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 176 Pounds
  • Build: Lean
  • Currently: Insane
« Reply #122 on: February 26, 2010, 01:37:07 AM »
Arrant handed Dimitri his vodka, pulling his helmet down and closing his eyes as he listens to the sounds of Chernobyl, sighing softly. "It's been a long time since I've last noticed the beauty of nature..." he pulled bread out of his backpack and took a small bite. He pulled up straight to Howl's voice, looking over laughing. "A little bit to drink never killed a man... well, none with a good constitution. And here in the zone it *is* survival of the fittest..."

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
« Reply #123 on: February 26, 2010, 02:03:17 AM »
Korius took the lead as they walked out. He didn't say much, or at least nothing for the first hour. He was still planning in his head for his alternate agenda. As they walked, he heard a small moaning coming from one of the large sewage lines along the path up ahead. As they got closer, he noticed a hand and his eyes began to glow. It's not fully developed, but there are human mutants. And sure enough, right before they passed the pipe, several bodies came flying out of the pipe. The disfigured bodies rose to life as they got up, moaning like lost souls and as they trained their eyes on the party, they screeched and charged the men. Korius growled, jumping back, drawing his 98 and firing.

Offline Arrant

• Arrogant Wolf
  • Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #124 on: February 26, 2010, 02:56:28 AM »
Arrant drew his knife and SMG, charging the mutants as they advanced. Starting with his knife, he impaled one in the gut and brought his knife up to the throat, ripping it out and roundhouse kicking the corpse into the nearest mutant, slamming the butt of his rifle into another and firing off at another, his gun jamming. He ripped his knife up as he noticed the others advancing, getting a blow in the back. He stumbled forward and got pinned to the floor, shoving his foot up into the creature's gut, crawling backwards, pulling his handgun out and firing off his clip then throwing his unloaded gun at the nearest creature, snarling as they neared.

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #125 on: February 26, 2010, 02:58:57 AM »
Dimitri had barely laid his hand on the bottle of spirits when the mutants attacked.
Almost dropping the whiskey, he drew his Makarov pistol, firing a few shots, although none were lethal hits.

"Well lookey here... we got some Zombies" he said out loud before he finally nabbed a headshot before being forced to reload.
One of the zombies tackled him, trying to claw and bite at him, but Dimitri didn't give it that chance when he raised his gun to it's chin and fired, blowing it's brains out.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #126 on: February 26, 2010, 03:06:01 AM »
After emptying his first clip to kill one, Korius figured he'd save ammo, even though he had quite the bounty from the bandits. He approached the first on and shot two rounds in its skull, throwing it off balance and closed in, throwing a series of hard punches and ended with a swift roundhouse, finally snapping the mutant's neck and making it fly about 3 feet away.

Offline HowlTheGrayWolf

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
  • Build: Large, fit and muscular. (It's not oversized, but very nice none the less.)
« Reply #127 on: February 27, 2010, 12:59:53 AM »
Seeing as the zombies kept on coming, this wasn't going to turn out. "We've got to get out of here, don't want those fast ones to attack." He shot at a mass of zombies, killing most of them with a clip, then he pulled out his pistol and finished off the last two. Howl reloaded his ak-47 and pistol and turned around to find a zombie right in front of him. "BLIMEY!" It swung it's arms at him, but he quickly dodged to the left then stuck a knife in the side of it's head. He started shooting at the rest of the zombies, finding no end to their numbers. "Isn't there a bunker around here? This has to be man made hell!"
A man of science,
a man of integrity,
a man of logic,
that's who I am.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #128 on: February 27, 2010, 01:15:32 AM »
Korius kept on fighting, fending them off as much as possible and pointed to the ones that Howl shot. "The real man-made hell is that they can take one hell of a beating! Watch out! They're getting back up!" Korius pulled out his 98 and emptied another clip to slow down the mass near Howl and Arrant, while knocking back the ones around himself. His eyes kept glowing more and more, a very big one was on the way, he could feel it, and it's a smart one, too. "We're going to have to pave a way through! Our only chance is to run the rest of the way to town! Don't worry about killing them, just clear a path!" With that, he shoved the rest between him and the path, reloaded, and started shooting kneecaps.

Offline Arrant

• Arrogant Wolf
  • Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #129 on: February 27, 2010, 02:30:23 AM »
Arrant spun around and rolled over just far enough to get up and drop-kick the oncomming zombie, performing a haymaker on the next one and diving for his handgun, swinging his legs around before picking himself up, running back to the group but getting a bullet in the leg. "Grrr... I forgot these things can shoot!" He started up North to town, bashing his rifle into the zombies nearest him, dashing forward as he neared the back of the horde where the attackers were less abundant, sprinting as he got out of immediate danger, nearly collapsing from his earlier bullet wound but instead stumbling before slowing down to a limping speed, crying out in pain before unjamming his rifle and firing back at the zombies, cursing madly as he limped up the road.

Offline HowlTheGrayWolf

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #130 on: February 28, 2010, 05:30:14 AM »
"Alright then, force your fire on the ones blocking out path and don't worry about the rest, like Korius said." He began mowing down zombies that were on the main road, trying desperately to punch a hole through their lines. "These bloody things just won't quit! If only the blasted things weren't so tough!"
A man of science,
a man of integrity,
a man of logic,
that's who I am.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #131 on: February 28, 2010, 04:04:49 PM »
Korius continued to shoot, punch and run forward. Good, keep following. Now the first of this group can die. I'll come back later and kill off these menacing mutants later in the night. There were more and more, and Korius was getting frustrated with this horde while trying to be normal. Korius charged the mutant zombie in front and reverse roundhoused it, knocking it into the group behind it. "Fire in the hole!" Korius threw the grenade and bellied onto the floor.

Offline Arrant

• Arrogant Wolf
  • Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #132 on: February 28, 2010, 04:49:19 PM »
Arrant stumbled again, also collapsing. He kept on running forward until he noticed a nearby farmhouse ruin with a few STALKERs inside and limped towards it, snarling.

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #133 on: February 28, 2010, 07:14:16 PM »
Dimitri wondered where everyone went when a live grenade fell in front of his face. Eyes widening he stood up and jumped behind a dumpster, hoping it would shield him from the pin apple of death. The grenade exploded, throwing shrapnel everywhere, cutting down zombies and impaling them with metal and tearing limbs off where it didn't kill.

"Maybe next time, LOOK before you throw a grenade in my face!" Dimitri yelled to the group as he fired his makarov at the now wounded zombies.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #134 on: February 28, 2010, 09:14:01 PM »
Korius ran full-speed ahead with Howl, "No time to worry, just go! See if you can't get Arrant as well!" Then maybe you can die together, though I was hoping that grenade could have done it. Korius didn't want to think about blowing his cover just yet, so he just kept running.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2010, 09:16:30 PM by Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy »