The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Shadow of Chernobyl  (Read 12128 times)

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
Re: Shadow of Chernobyl
« Reply #90 on: February 13, 2010, 09:02:38 PM »
Korius led the men down through the back door and weaved between buildings and tents, staying away from view. They approached the side of the route the intruders were taking and ambushed their rear as they passed. Korius and the men shot many in the back, and caught the enemy in a panic. Korius growled under his breath, If only I wasn't in hiding. I could've taken them all by myself.

Offline HowlTheGrayWolf

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I need someone to draw me a fursona, darn it!
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: A mixing of many unique colors that form into a graish look.
  • Height: 6 foot 8 inches
  • Weight: 210
  • Build: Large, fit and muscular. (It's not oversized, but very nice none the less.)
« Reply #91 on: February 14, 2010, 01:57:57 AM »
Finding Arrant, he ran up to him and showed him a notebook full of notes. "Ah, there you are. Look, this whole situation just doesn't make sense. Listen: It is obvious that these men are after more then just the people in this place. There's got to be more to the outpost, something valuable. Nobody would send in a group of this size out to take a mere STALKER camp. Don't you think that there's more to this place?" Howl fired a burst of rounds at an oncoming squad or mercs.
A man of science,
a man of integrity,
a man of logic,
that's who I am.

Offline Arke

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Golden Retriever
  • Coloring: Golden :P
  • Height: 5' 7"
  • Weight: 130 lbs
  • Build: Lanky
« Reply #92 on: February 14, 2010, 03:11:26 AM »
The dog shrugs and fires half a clip into an oncoming merc with his Makarov, sighing softly as he turns back to the STALKER he heard someone call 'Arrant', and one of his friends. "I don't suppose there's a BMP laying around here somewhere, do you? We could really use a troop transport... I swear, if I make it out of this rathole, I'm fixing a BMP."

Offline Arrant

• Arrogant Wolf
  • Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Gray and White
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 176 Pounds
  • Build: Lean
  • Currently: Insane
« Reply #93 on: February 14, 2010, 05:02:21 AM »
"Howl, this outpost is the first outpost every person coming to the Zone enters. It has a merchant, decent sleeping area, and anyone who comes in can be ambushed and robbed. Almost all of the people here are novice, some of them with plenty of valuables. Any man would do the same. Also, as I'm sure you've noticed this place is mostly barren of decent vehicles. Don't get me wrong, there are plenty of cars here...just getting into most of them is like sitting on a rock."

Offline HowlTheGrayWolf

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
  • Build: Large, fit and muscular. (It's not oversized, but very nice none the less.)
« Reply #94 on: February 14, 2010, 05:59:45 PM »
"Yes, I know that. But don't you think that they could be after Sidorovich? He's got a lot of information about the zone, shouldn't we go check up on-" More bullets flew past Howl's head. "Blast! Never mind, how about we just find out who these mercs are working for and take him out? Then at least this place would be safe for more STALKERs to come to."
A man of science,
a man of integrity,
a man of logic,
that's who I am.

Offline Arrant

• Arrogant Wolf
  • Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #95 on: February 14, 2010, 06:12:00 PM »
"Heh, if you want to do the detective work be my guest... My way of ending this merc faction..." he pulled his rifle out and put AP rounds in, "...is to kill each and every one of them!"

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #96 on: February 15, 2010, 01:45:09 PM »
Korius's party, with the help of the surprise attack and the STALKERs at the complex, fought hard and decimated the remaining half of the invasion group. He cursed under his breath. Bugger, I was hoping that most of these boys with me would die. I never thought all of them would live through this. He looked up and saw Arrant showing up at a window and looking for someone to shoot. He faked a laugh and pointed at Arrant. "Well, friend! You're a tad bit late, don't you think!?" The others laughed with him.

Offline Arrant

• Arrogant Wolf
  • Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #97 on: February 15, 2010, 06:06:35 PM »
Arrant smirked, and fired a round toward the skull of one of the last soldiers who was sneaking up behind Korius with a knife, lowering his rifle as he walked to the nearby ladder, hopping off to talk to Wolf.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #98 on: February 15, 2010, 06:13:58 PM »
Korius chuckled to himself. Not bad for a soldier. I will definitely have to keep an eye on him. I'll make sure I get him alone to kill him.

Offline Arrant

• Arrogant Wolf
  • Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #99 on: February 19, 2010, 04:50:07 AM »
Arrant saw Wolf walking away as he hopped off out of the attic of the building, and shook his head. Time to scavenge... He grabbed a rusty wheelbarrow and pulled the side out of the ground, wheeling the rusty thing to the war zone and started stripping the mercs of weapons, armor, food, and any other gear he could find, throwing the items into the wheelbarrow. He found one very nice suit and stuffed it into his backpack. After filling up with mostly poor quality items, he walked back to the merchant, waving at some novices as he made his way to the small, underground bunker.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #100 on: February 19, 2010, 03:24:36 PM »
Korius checked his watch, 5am. He growled to himself, Hmm... I suppose. I'll just make sure we take the main road. Though it would be a surprise to them to see the other half mangled and assume it was other mutants. He saw Arrant pillaging the remains of the mercs and sighed. He just never understood greedy people. Korius went through the weapons and ammunition and picked out .40's and Beretta clips. He took them all over to the gate and sat down putting bullets and clips together and pocketing them.

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #101 on: February 19, 2010, 08:27:17 PM »
Dimitri looked up and saw Arrant and everyone diving the weapons. Running up to them he clapped an arm around Korius's shoulder

"We made a great team there everyone, we got 'em all!" he said happily before breaking out into a celebrating laugh as he hoisted his firearm in the air, a few of the other greenhorns followed suit.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #102 on: February 20, 2010, 12:28:58 AM »
Korius didn't follow suit, but rather took out a file and began fixing up the 98. You will definitely get your day soon enough, you retched, loud-mouthed pyro. Your day will come...

Offline Arrant

• Arrogant Wolf
  • Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #103 on: February 20, 2010, 01:07:00 AM »
Arrant walked out of the bunker, grinning happily. "Made quite a lot from that. And this suit is worthy of some inspection." He pulled out some expensive drinks and pushed them into his comrades' hands, cheering before downing a good portion of the bottle, taking deep swigs as he cheered for the victory and gain.

Offline HowlTheGrayWolf

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #104 on: February 20, 2010, 02:56:13 AM »
Howl walked around the camp after the battle was over and found an ak-47 in great condition, he smiled and traded it for his old, battle warn ak he had used all too often.

He scavenged the rest of the body for clues that might indicate where these men came from, but sadly, there was no evidence to be found. So, he wearily made his way back to the others as they rejoiced over their recent victory. "You've really done a good job of kicking back these bloaks, I can only hope we don't have to go up against 'em again. Because they'll return, with more guns, men and hate."
A man of science,
a man of integrity,
a man of logic,
that's who I am.